Bones Pain in the دل Spoiler: Did the ending make sense to you?

Cinders posted on May 20, 2008 at 04:08AM
Browsing the TV.Com forums, I found folks were outraged by the ending, claiming that Zack-- and indeed, a lot of the others-- were acting very out of character. The characters that the writers have taken three seasons to build up.

Personally, I thought they were gonna pull a CSI Mini Killer scheme and say, "It's someone in the lab-- Oh, it's the janitor!" which, while disappointing, at least makes more sense to me.

Regardless of "logic" as Brennan put it, I find Zack to be WAY too timid to commit a murder unless he was brainwashed. I mean, he was sent back from Iraq because he couldn't adjust.

GYAH! I will watch the season 4 premier and a few episodes after that, just to see whether or not Bones has REALLY jumped the shark or not. But to be honest, I really felt the writers were grasping at straws. "Hm, we need to make it someone in the lab, even though we have not given a single inclination EVER that any of them could do something like that... Zack! He's a recluse, he would do it!"

UGH!

I feel betrayed.

I was ALSO disappointed that Gormogon-- the REAL cannibalistic serial killer who was the cause of Zack's brainwashing-- DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A REAL NAME! They TOTALLY dropped that storyline. "He was a nobody." Can you say "Cop Out"?

OK, rant over.

Bones 39 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...