Bones Fanfiction

callstories posted on Jun 08, 2008 at 04:10AM
I saw a pick a while about fanfiction. I had never thought about Bones fanfic and wanted to read some. Maybe even write some. I did a few searches online but could only find one site. Does anyone have a link for Bones fanfiction?

Bones 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Evanescencefan said…
here is one: link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
Yeah there's a lot at fanfiction.net, but unfortunately you have to sift through all the rubbish to get some good fics. Someone should really start a bones fanfiction website...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
Thanks! I agree. I found the fanfiction.net but wasn't impressed. I was looking for something more direct. If only I was cool enough to know how to start a webpage...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TEMPEBREN said…
you can try the offical fox board people post FanFic there too.
Huh... i'll check it out too thanks :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LemonFairy said…
There's a lot on ff.net, but as said before, most of it is crap. You have to search long and hard for a good fic, or browse C2s and Favorite Author's lists.

I would suggest checking out some Livejournal communities. The quality of LJ fanfiction tends to be much, much better than that on ff.net. The only down side is that there's less of it.

And, of course, the official fox boards. (But, from what I've seen, most of that stuff is crap too. At least, if that's where it's originally being posted. I know most of the good stuff there has been posted on LJ/ff.net/both before.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
Okay. I had an idea. Instead of wading through crappy fanfiction, I made a Bones Fanfiction spot. That way when you come across good stuff, you can link it. Or you can write your own and post it in the article section maybe? I'll work on the spot a little more in while...I'm moving right now. But as soon as I'm done, I'll post some stuff I've been working on.
Good idea, i would start a bones ff site too if i knew how. Much thanks.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Aviola333 said…
Spot sounds great. There's also link which was started by one of the better writers from fanfiction.net. Or link a forum that includes one of the better fanfiction challenges, and therefore some awesome stories.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
I've added a few stories to the Bones FanFiction spot. We're still using it, right?