Bones Character Role Play Game?

ilurvedward posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 02:16AM
idk if this has been done before....

does anyone want to start a role playing game w/ me?
i would be Bones or Angela...... anyone else can ask for any other role they want.

If someone wants to play with me, the rules are:
when we start the game, you write things You say (not the character you play) between: ( )
example: (I have to leave)

if you character does something, you write it between **
example: *sees him coming, runs screaming away*

kool! this should be fun!

Bones: iluvedward
Booth:Phenny! (welcome) oldmovie
Angela: VampieGirl
Hodgins: heeresjoyce
Cam: MelBelle2
Zach : Evanescencefan
Sweets: ryans_love
Minor Character: Anusha
daisy: addikate

i just want to say that everyone is doing a smashing job!!! (brit 4 the season 4 premier! mwahaha!!)
last edited on Jan 19, 2009 at 11:08PM

Bones 541 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 541

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
There's a huge roleplay going on over on the House spot. Lol...I wonder if we can get as big. Anyway, I might play. I'll be Hodgins. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireGirl said…
i guess ill be angela
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
cool i'll add u guys!
we need a booth!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MelBelle2 said…
I've never played a role play game before but can I be Cam? I would be Booth, but I would probably screw it up and same with Zack, my cousin could play him real good though. lol
ok, u can b cam! anyone know of somebody that can play a booth??
who wants to start??
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Anusha said…
cool good luck to you guys! :) I'm already involve in one role play (house spot) and would love to be part of this too but i'm not sure i'll be able to do both :(
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
well, this one is probably shorter, so if u want a smaller roll.....
Lol Anusha we'd love to have you. Although I have to admit...The House role play is updated every 5 minutes. :p
(lol yea heeeresjoyce EVERY 5 mins and even if i'm not playing a scene in the role play i'm chatting with the others from it on msn and doing other stuff...busy busy busy :)...btw ilurvedward ammm I'm still thinking about it :) I guess some short role would be ok like maybe a cop assisting them or a parent of a dead person you know what I mean.(MINOR CHARACTER))
ok kool! sry guys i just inished breaking dawn.... that's why i haven't been on yet!!!!
i'll add u as a minor character to interject whenever u feel like it!
who wants to start? ok well, i guess i will.....
*walks briskly through the lab*
*slides card through slot on the platform*
hodgins! do you have all the particulates from under the victims fingernails analyzed?
*paces*
i don't understand why Booth can't be here. he just beat around the tree when i triend to ask him.
(wait you don't have a booth? we need a booth...)
(i know!!!!!! tell everybody u think would b good! we'll put this on hold till we find one)
(have you guys made a plan or something or are you just gonna go along with everything?)
(just go along w/ everything, unless you have a plan??)
(No I don't sorry...haven't thought about making a plan I assume you guys had one...you can make one if you want)
(i don't really have any good ideas! i m open to anything! i assumed once we had a booth i would just go w/ anything....WE NEED A BOOTH!)
(YES WE DO! lol I would have played a random character and come but i have to leave just now :( )
(that's kool! i asked some people if they wanted to play booth... hopefully they do!)
(ok thats good cause we really need a Booth...cya tomorrow (its night for me :))
(sweet dreams! heehee)
(Cya Anusha! I hope we get a Booth soon...

Btw, I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to entomology, or whatever sort of science Hodgins studies.)

Hodgins glances up from his microscope and answers briskly. "It's rubber, probably from rubber gloves. Looks like they wore them a lot, so I guess that tells us something about the victim's profession." He looks up from the microscope and grins. "I found something really exciting, though." Hodgins picks up a small tray, on top of which a tiny, dead insect sits. "I found this little beauty in the victim's ear. It was feeding on some sort of material that was in there. I didn't find anything in the ear, though, so I'm gonna dissect this and see if I can get something from it's stomach."
ok. get right on that. call me on my cell when you
find anything out! i am going to figure out where Booth is!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Evanescencefan said…
hi it sounds like fun i would be in it, if you would let me.., but i'm not sure that i would be good at role playing ^^;
(Hey Evanescencefan we would love to have you :)...ilurvedwardwill will add you to the character list...who do you want to be???)
(ya! i will totally add you! do u want to b booth?? or anyone else??)
(I'll fill in for Booth for now...Evanescencefan would you like to be Booth?...I think i'm bad at being Booth)

Booth: *enters Jeffersonian and walks to Bones office, doesn't see her there and goes and lies on the sofa closing his eyes waiting for Bones*
*walks into her office to grab her coat before seting off in her search for Booth*
Booth!!! what are you doing here?
(yay you are here :))

*jumps as he hears his name* *opens his eyes and jumps up* Looking for you...
well. here i am.
what do you want?
*said rather coldly*
*pulls on his coat* Do you have anything for me?

(brb)
(ok:D)
ummm....... weren't we going to interview Andy Fallins today?
or did you have something else planned?
(who is Andy Fallins? ...I have to watch back bones to see how exactly Booth would answer...)

Oh yeah...lets go.
(no, it's just a random name io picked out 4 the suspect)
*get in car*
so....... where were you earlier today??
(gtg on a run, then watch bones and house! cya 2morrow!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oldmovie said…
(hey I heard you guys have been needing a Booth? Anusha told me so I'm not sweeping in and stealing her role lol)

"Ah, ah," Booth said waving a finger in her face, "FBI buisness, boss wouldn't appreciate me giving away all the details."
(Yay oldmovie is here! :D Btw, ilurvedward, what do we know about the victim so far? Do we know who he or she is? I'm kinda confused.)

Hodgins glances over at Brennan's office and sees Booth in there, waving his finger in Brennan's face. Picking up a surgical knife, he chuckles to himself and glances knowingly at Angela, before finally beginning the dissection.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Evanescencefan said…
Anusha - no it seems like Oldmovie is Booth so i'll be someone else ^^..., Ilurvedward - hm, i think i'll be either Zack or Sweets, i'm just not sure who i would be best at role playing ^^; ...
(evanescencefan, you can be who ever,to heersjoyce, u can tell me ideas or we can just role with whatever craziness we come up with! to oldmovie, Yay!)
Booth! i have been your partner for three years! you're worried about what Cullen thinks? he already hates me so.....
(hey everyone, its nice to see you again heeeresjoyce and hello ilurvedward)

"Just cause you're my partner Bones doesn't mean you get access to every area of the FBI, its a little thing called authorized personal only." He said waving his badge in her face.
(nice to see you too!)
i am authorized! i just don't have a badge. or a gun..... get that thing out of my face!
*wacks the badge away*
"Someone's a little touchy this morning, what are the squnits working on?" Booth asked.
i am not touchy! i haven't been near you all day!
Hodgins is analyzing particulates found under the victims nails, Zach is with Cam doing.... well, they wouldn't tell me, and Angela is drawing a picture of Our victim and her family.
"Right," Booth rubs his hands together, "Any I can work with?" He said with eyebrows raised.
no. everybody is busy and they will be distracted with you hovering around.
take me out to lunch. i am hungry.
(lol I made a mistake in my previous post! I meant to say anything I can work with..oh well!)

"And if I say no will you cut off my head oh majesty?" Booth asked.
*groans in exasperation*
no i will not! i will just go without you and you will not get your almighty piece of pie!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireGirl said…
(wow, ilurveedard, you are a bit touchy. lol.)
"Well if there's pie involved," Booth said making fun of her and walked towards the exit twirling his keys.