Bones Whats A ...Spolier !!

vee22 posted on Oct 15, 2008 at 01:42AM
Whats a fantasy episode?
i heard there's going to be one...

Bones 14 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
We don't know when it's gonna be, just that it's in season 4.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک keepxonxtrying said…
hart said that it was going near the end of the season and david talked about multiple ones.

a fantasy episode basically means that whatever is happening in the episode is not real. it could be a dream or hallucinations or someone's fantasies. *wiggles eyebrows* :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vee22 said…
Oh I see!
like the musical episode of Buffy?
very cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BonesMad3 said…
ohhh is HAS to be a dream of either booth or bones and they get together and admit feelings. It just has to be :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livi_wells said…
omg omg omg omg yay.
that is all.
i'm exxxcitteed!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
Lol livi! Calm down girl!

I'm kinda dubious about this - want to see it but a bit worried they will do it badly... hope not though :) But cannot wait till it airs!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
will it be in black and white? or does anyone know whether we will actually be able to tell what epsiode it is? and does anyone know the name of the episode?
OMG i just had a thought, anyone think that the fantasy episode will be the one where *******************************SPOILER****­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

They are in bed naked??????? If so that would explain a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Alot of people think the fantasy episode will have them ending up in bed together...but that means it wont be real!!!

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Addicted2TV said…
Hart Hanson confirmed they will be in bed naked together. However it does look more like a fantasy episode than anything.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TypicalSquint said…
friggin hell, i hate fantasy episodes......
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MetallicaMad said…
yeh i dont know about this idea.
sounds a bit weird and hope fully it wont fall flat on its face although it seems that thats whats going to happen.

i suppose you cant judge a book by its cover and we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
Maybe its the theater geek in me but a musical version of bones would be to diiiiee for