Bones Bones fanvideos

heeeresjoyce posted on Oct 17, 2008 at 02:25AM
I've been interested in making some Bones montages for a while. However, I don't know what sort of program I should use for it, or where to get the clips. Does anyone have some experience with making fanvideos?
save

Bones 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireGirl said…
I've been thinking the same thing!

but, unfortunately, i dont know where to get clips or what program to use either. sorry :[
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
Me too. Never tried making one, but wouldn't mind giving it a bash. I think with clips, you'd use either your dvd's or clips from the net, but I don't know which programs you would use to cut and piece them all together.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
I've found great B&B clips on Beyond-Bickering.net, but those don't seem to work on the video editing programs I've found.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
What video editing programs do you use?
I've tried AVS Video Editor, Windows MovieMaker, and a site called OneTrueMedia.com.
Thanks!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VampireGirl said…
do you know how to download the episodes off the DVDs?
I don't. :( I thought that maybe someone here that made fanvideos could help us. :p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nandacavalieri said…
I just saw this topic
Anyway, I think the best editing program is Sony Vegas. I hate Windows movie maker and onetruemedia has limits. Have you already made that video?
Yeah. I'm using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.0, but it's only a trial, and it ends in less than two weeks. I still open for suggestions on where to get clips, though, since the one I'm using (Beyond-Bickering.net) lacks many, many episodes.
I'm using KMplayer and I think it can take some scenes from the DVDs, but I've never tried
Do you know another place to get clips online?
No, just Beyond-Bickering or youtube, but the quality is awful