Bones ********Addiction Theropy*********

addikate posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 12:22AM
Hi , (once again) Im Heidi ,i tend to confuse people and im in love with booth and zack. ♥♥♥

UR TURN!

Bones 84 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
Im Heidi ,i tend to confuse people and im in love with booth and zack. ♥♥♥ < LMAO 8D

Hi I'm Kerttu and I'm seriously addicted to Bones. I've added over 20 000 bones pictures to fanpop and I'm adding more !

ps. and I force Nanda to rate them :p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک addikate said…
Nice to meet you kerttu , same here!
: D how long have you watched Bones?
Since , a month ago , you?
Hmm.. I saw it the first time about 2 years ago. When they started showing it again a year ago I started watching it and I have never missed an episode =)
Neat, emiley's lil sister zooey is in the movie "yes man" i really loved that movie, its so funny.
I'm gonna see that movie in couple of days =) !
Great Because it rocks, i wont ruin it for you.
: D great !
great that its great, or great that i wont ruin it 4 u?
Both :D !
Ok then! xD im suposed to be a theropyst here, so, WHAT R UR ISSUES
I'm in love with Booth and Bren is mad at me *sniff*
I threw a coconut at brennans head..... :(
=(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeSafe said…
Okay I reckon' I'm a little late, but HEY people I'm Carmen and I'm totally addicted to Bones, especially Booth/Bones, and I'm trying to get medal very hard lately...:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک keepxonxtrying said…
haha hi carmen! yes, i'm also a bit late but i'm glad to join the session. :P
hello i'm jenn and i'm obsessed with bones. i spend hours fantasizing about booth and brennan getting it on inside booth's FBI-issued gas guzzler and i am constantly checking fanpop for any new bones updates. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vann said…
hi everyone! I'm vanesa and i am obsessed with Bones and with the hole B&B relationsihp and my twisted mind keeps think of plot's twist an, I agree with jenn here, i'm always checking fanpop for news and spoilers...=D *knows she is crazy, but she likes it*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kalik said…
Hello everybody! I'm sabrina and I'm totally addicted to B&B 8'D Oh and I'm the same as you guys, I always check Fanpop for new pics and promos and stuff x) And the people on here are amazing too, what more could you wish for?
yes...you guys are the best spot on fanpop!! you're all so nice =D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonezrulez said…
My name's Mary and I have a serious addiction. I've been addicted since the Pilot 4 years ago. I check Fanpop everyday for Links and picks. I'm really obsessed with B&B.

PS: You're all so nice and I love u all.xxxx :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
Hello my addicted little kitties!!! How are you today?

Phenny here speaking! My real name is Olga (not a typical greek name). "Phenny" was my greatgranny's name, who I adored...It's sort for Pheggarenia and it means moonie or something...Anyway, it's an adjective of the word "moon", so...Call me Phenny, or Olga or you know whatever you like! My whole family calls me "maimaki" which means monkeybaby in greek, cause I'm the youngest(although I would be 25 in a month). I have no siblings, but I have dozens of cousins, uncles and aunts...I have an adorable mommy, Sophia (she is like a doll!) and 'till I was ten I had two dad's: my dad Anthony, the man who conceived me and my other dad Othon, who raised me...It's very simple: fast marriage and pregnacy, my parents divorced when I was 3 and two years later my mom met dad Nr.2, fell majorly in love with and married him a year after...But, when I was ten dad Nr.1 killed in a motorcycle accident...So...That's life...

I'm still kind a newbie in the fanpop, partly cause I had no internet in my life until 6 months ago and partly cause I don't like computers and anything that has to with them, and technology in general...I only use them for my studies which are German(major)and English/ American(minor). I also have a degree in Philosophy...I came in Germany about 6 years ago and I really had no clue about that language! I couldn't understand a thing! Not to mention the whole cultural shock! Ah, those were good days :D....What else...I love writing, I love reading EVERYTHING! I love going to the movies, to theatre, to concerts or to festivals, or just hang around with my friends having a peaceful evening after a hard day... I love everything that has to do with culture, history, literature and politics of a country and I love getting to know a different culture and new people! I LOOOOOOVE people!!! And I love children very much! I want to adopt two dozens! But I don't like or believe in marriage, just like Brenn...And I also don't believe in God...But I resepct and accept every opinion and belief! None of my closests people is atheist... And as long as the actions of a person or a group of people doesn't put my life or any other person's life in danger, I'm fine with what everyone thinks, believe's, feel...I love travelling!!! I have friends (real friends, not just email-buddies) in Spain, in Greece(duh!), in Brazil, in China, in Korea, in Myanmar...I made a plan to visit all of them after I finish with my studies... Oh, I love music!!!! I listen everything that speaks to my soul and that could be rock, blues, jazz, world music, punk, r'n'b', country, house, ska...There are no rules when it comes to music :D ...I don't watch tv that much...I watch A LOOOT documentaries, the news, and few tv-shows...

Major addiction(would need help anytime soon!): CHOCOLATE!!!!! MILK!!! EVERYTHING THAT RESEMBLANCE A PIE!!!! MUSIC (I basicly sleep and wake up with music for the last 23 years of my life)...FRIENDS (the show)!!! BOOOONES (I love TJ!!!)!!! X-FILES (need help on that before it's too late!)... DAVID BOWIE (wanted to marry him when I was a kid...Him or Indiana Jones)...And, God I never thought I'd say this, but INTERNET!!!!

So, that was me....I'm very eager to know about you all!!! And sorry, really sorry when I give so big answers, I'll try to work on that...It's just that I am very talkative and bubbly! But I am the best listener and friend you can have, people who know me good say so...Aaand I can give you good advices about everything! :D

Talk to you soon kitties!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک szabrina995 said…
Hi, Im Szabrina and im addicted to Bones, and im a big B/B shipper, and like you guys, i always check Fanpop for new things and spoiler ( im really mad when i can't find a new spoiler ). I want a die-hard medal (and later a fanatic medal) but im just a dedicated fan :(
I THINK PHENNY WRITES TOO MUCH! :) XD LOL srry, Keepit within reading
Phenny WTF?!! LOL :)
Oh kitties..I dunno, I thought I write some things so that we get to know each other better, so I don't have to write many different answers to questions...I don't mind writing about things that happened to me, have nothing to hide or to be ashamed of :D Your turn now to tell stuff about your life, well of course only if you want! No one will be forced here to talk....Or to write :D

Oh, and about the "kitties"...I kinda think of you as little siblings, cause it seems that I'm older than you...:D
I Dont Like Cats........... DONT CALL ME KITTIES
addikate LOOOOL! You like puppies better? :D

See, by calling you that we learned something new: Heidi doesn't like cats :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lindy52 said…
Hi,guys! I'm Lina and I love Bones and my favorite couple is Booth and Bones and I just loves them so much that they are so perfect for each other and SHOULD always be together. Plus like all of you, I checked this spot once a hour everyday for any new things!!

Phenny, me too don't like cats. They are just so what the word, oh yes, creepy.

Oh, I love your name! One of my closest cousin's name is Lina! Wow, creepy? Never heard of that for a cat LOOOL! But ok... I just tend to give names (not only pet names) to people, it's kinda an affection-thing, I don't know how to say it right now...I'm tired to think and express myself properly in a foreign languag :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Evanescencefan said…
Hi i'm Camilla, im crazy about Bones, and is soon going to write a Bones fanfiction :D...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
hi! i am Abby......and i have a problem. im obsessed with BB!!!!!!!!!
LOL hey everybody I already introduced myself, but I am just welcoming the others who introduced theirselves...:)

LOL, Phenny your writing was very interesting, I like that you wrote sooooo much, got to know you better...I love cats by the way!!!!
LOOOL Carmen :D I know I write a lot, but I don't know why...If you consider the fact that I already write my thought every day (sort of a diary), or at big essays for the university, or just stuff that I someday if I am lucky enough I could publish them..So if you consider that I write a lot everyday...I mean I thought that at some point I would have nothing to write about...But, always there's something duude! ...

I love cats, dogs...animals in general and as long as I don't get to keep them in a small apartment or in a cage, I want to have pets...But only if I have a big place with garden...That's why I never had birds...I can't see them in cages...:( Growing up I had two cats, one named Pelopidas and one named Malaria (yes...just like the disease....)
i like the fact that you write...it's great and we get to know you much more like that =DD
Phenny, I love animals too!!!! I have a Alsation called Xander and a cat called Nadia. I wish I could have more but I'm not allowed.

When I'm older I want to be a Zookeeper. :)
LOL, I know what you mean Phenny I never tire of writing...:) And I write all the time!!!!

I love animals as well...:) bonezrulez that is awesome that you are a zookepper when you get older!!!!

I have 4 cats and a dog right now...My cats are Midnight, Hippo, Amsterdam, and Bonzi and my dog is Maggie...although actually the cat Amsterdam his middle name is Seeley (I named him after Booth)...:)
LOOL People, ok but If you get the feeling that I crossed the line with the babblin' just tell me "oh, put a DOT, duude!" :DDD Oh...Carmen and Mary, kudos on your pet's names! When I was 5 I had a dog, named Sweetie aside the 2 cats...And later my dad gave me a doperman, Foxy...I always misspelled her name, calling her Xofy! Makes no sense of course...Then it was Bobby, Ektor and the late queen of all queens, Virna, a boxer...Ah, don't forget Rudy who bite me just right above the veins of my right hand...

I miss that I don't have pets right now...I live in the city-center...I cannot have them here...:(
Awwwww I'm sorry that you don't have pets now and live in the city...I live in a really small town in the country so pets are the norm around here, and lots of pets usually!

I like all of your pet names...:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suu said…
Hello everyone :D
First of all, let me say that we (Bones Fans) are A-W-E-S-O-M-E! You're all great! :]

Now, let me introduce myself; my name is Susana, I'm 17 and I'm from Portugal. I've never been to the US but I want to go there someday!
I have 2 dogs; one named "Pipoca" (in English it means popcorn) and the other one named "Lucky" :)

Now, about my addiction - BONES - well, like most of you, the first spot I always check, when I come to Fanpop, is this one (Of course)!
Bones really is a great TV show!
LOL, yeah I know...I grew up in the country, in a very small town of north Greece...Our house is 10 minutes away (on foot)from a big lake, Nestos (the name of the lake) and its forest...And the sea is 10 minutes by car and some small villages in the mountains are also 10-20 minutes away by car...So, one can do everything: swiming, hiking, skiing etc...The town is small and most of the time I was at my granparents, visting in their small village where they had a small farm... I basically grew up drinking fresh milk from cows!!! LOOOOOL

Jeez, thanks! I always think about the most weird names when it comes to pets :D
Hey Susanaaaaaa!!! Yeah, we rock! I think Bones is mostly the one and only site in fanpop that I check! LOOOOL Oh, pipoca! that sounds really really cute!!! I already wrote that name down...Pipocaaaa...

Bytheway, here a link of the city I was born in, Kavala. And just in case you click on a map and find the small town of Chrisoupolis, make a mental note that this is the place were I grew up............

Ok, why can't I put a link with a picture of my town from google? Damn!!!

Anyway, you have to look it by yourself if you like...The Names are Kavala and Chrysoupolis :D
HEY Susana, I'm 17 as well...:)
I love dogs and your dog names, especially Pipoca...LOL, Popcorn...:)
I've never been anywhere besides the US and would love to go anywhere really one day!!!!

The place you grew up sounds amazing Phenny...very cute, where I live is about 1 hour away from the beach and 30 minutes away from any town worth mentioning, it is small and there are about a billion farms everywhere, though I don't live on one!!!!

And of course I'm HUGELY MAJORLY ADDICTED TO BONES, some of my other addictions include X-Files, SVU, and Ugly Betty!!!!!
LOOOL! "any town worth mentioning"...I liked that!!! Oh, I would just love it if I could live in the U.S., although the distance would kill my parents... Where do you live exactly?
IM THE THEROPIST ! AND IM NOT EVEN READING YOUR COMMENTS! phenny is................... XD
and do u HAVE to start of every with with "lool" its not even a word.
Well, be here to read them Heidi! The people need some serious listening here...And I'm good at that.It's 3:40 am. here in Germany....And still, I'm here...Besides, I have so much experience on that! I am the therapist and the "shrink" of my friends since I was a little...Observing and interacting...:D

Oh, and I think LOL could be consider as a word, it's an abbrevation of the "laughing out loud"...I learned it on linguistics seminar 2 years ago...It's not just internet slang honey :DD

I just found out that according to Wikipedia, "Lol is a native Dutch word (not an acronym) which, coincidentally, means "fun" ("lollig" means "funny")". Sabrina could confirm on that, cause she's from the Netherlands..."And in Welsh, lol means nonsense"... :D So good that we learned something new today!
Wow this site is actually teaching me things, and not just about Bones, I feel smarter...LOL...:)
Although Bones makes me feel smarter too!!!! I'm like Booth, after a while I know what they are talking about!!!!

Anyway to answer your question Phenny I live in a super small town in Florida, almost in Georgia, it's like 10 minutes away, and most of the rest of my family lives in Georgia/Texas or Alabama...:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suu said…
I would like to go to Germany someday (well, I would like to go everywhere to be exact).

Thanks for the explanation, Phenny! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ^^
lol, suu i agree with you. I've never been out of my country =D
and happy new year to you and all Bones fans here...you guys rock!! =DD