Bones "Double Trouble In The Panhandle" Already Online

PotterGal posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 12:21PM
Hey guys,
I thought some of you might want to know that the whole episode of "Double Trouble In The Panhandle" is already up on Hulu.com and i have no idea why. It's all there though. :)

link

You need hotspot shield to watch Hulu vids though, if you don't live in the US. :)
last edited on Jan 20, 2009 at 02:14PM

Bones 17 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Celina79 said…
smile
Wow, can't believe that they put it on hulu already!!
Thanks for letting us know. Will try to watch it, otherwise I will wait till end of the week.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kalik said…
O____O Argh I cant watch Hulu *bangs head on comp screen* I'll just have to wait then... -___-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…
I can`t watch it, too. Have to wait like you, kalik. That will kill me. I am addicted. I am on "cold turkey".
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
sad
Oh, no! you're kiddin' right? What do we need to download in order to watch it? Cause that hotspot shield, I dont think its working for me... Now I'm depressed! But thanks anyway :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PotterGal said…
Hey guys, i'm sorry it doesn't work for some of you. I personally haven't watched it myself because i don't want to download hotspot shield but some of my friends on livejournal did and they said the episode was really good (but really, when are they NOT?)
Phenny - You only need to download hotspot shield to be able to watch Hulu vids but if it's still not working then i really don't know. Sorry! :/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Familygal925 said…
Ah! such a great episode! I love when they go undercover!
Graaa oh well it's killing me to wait but I'm gonna be so busy with college, the time will go faster I hope...
big smile
Oh my GOD! That hotspot shield is the WORST thing I've ever tried to download on my computer, the worst of ALL worst! My antivirous system thinks it's a virous and it's been blocking it since this noon, and after A LOOOOOT of searching, it finally worked! Then it takes sooo loooong to open the page, different sites and pages pop up and you must click on them, in order to be connected with that damn hotspot shield! And then there was a problem with fanpop and I couldn't log in! Then I got a message from hulu that the video is currently unavailable, and I did, I don't know, like hundreds of updates and restarts on everything....And...finally.... I AM WATHCING THE EPISODE!!!!! You cannot believe how I feel right now! I'm so psyched!! Oh my God, so far (I'm in still in the 4 min.) it's so awesome!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeSafe said…
Awww I was excited, but my computer says it's been removed or it just wont let me watch it...ahhhhhhhh looks like I have to wait until Thursday as well...:(
hmmm
Hey Carmen! How are you? well...my video stopped on the 26.05 minute to do a little buffering, and it won't go any further...I think I'll watch it on friday, if someone will put the link or video here...But until now, the episode is great!..Oh my...
ARGH must be frustrating to have the vid stop in the middle, that's also what I was fearing and I can't stand that, I'll go insane if that happens so I'll just sit thisone out, homg I can't waaaaaaiiiiittt
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deedeedot said…
hey there, well its possible that someone of you will download the epi and put it on megaupload or rapidshare or whatever so other ppl who cant watch can? pleeeeease:) thank youuuuu:)
angry
I tried but I cant find the video anymore, sorry deedeedot
Yes kalik! I'm goin' insane here!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
surprise
OMG!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHETHER I SHOULD WATCH IT!!??

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
mischievous
never mind. they took it off.
decision crisi averted! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
Dang, I'm too late! :p
rather too early anyway haha ohwell.. tomorrow it's thursday, so it'll prolly be on here friday, nice beginning of the weekend I hope c: