Bones Sorry deleted

mtlgirl posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 02:06AM
Nothing Anymore
last edited on Jan 28, 2009 at 04:17AM

Bones 50 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Familygal925 said…
i highly doubt this is true...how legit is this?
why would he risk doing that when he has a wife and son and a reputation to uphold? i wouldn't think he'd give out his number to ppl and doing all of those things....seriously, how true is this?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک talleigh said…
David really doesn't act like he does coke. I would know. I know people who used to/still do coke. I can tell when people are junkies. Its not hard. He may have had sex with her, but she said she was 20, so that seems like her stupidity there. But I doubt this is true.
how did she get pictures??? you've seen the pics?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک talleigh said…
why would I add somebody I don't know on facebook, but they profile pick looks like a stock image w/o a watermark
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
I'm having serious trouble believing this. You've given us no evidence. You SAY there is proof, but you won't show us anything? You're not even telling us how you got this information. Do you know this girl? And now your trying to delete your account (although I'm not sure you're able to do that yourself). Sure, like we'll believe you.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sorry if i seem defensive, i just am in shock...and just trying to see whats going on
Add a picture to your gallery on your profile. Or post it here, unless you don't want to.
Are you gonna post pictures? I'm not giving you my email.
if i give you my email address or something, could u email me the pic or something?
If you have the picture saved to your computer, upload it to your gallery the same way you got your user icon. You couldn't have done that without knowing how. It's the same thing.
Okay. So it's a girl with David and some other people. I'm not really convinced that he's sleeping with her and doing coke.
The tags for the photo of them in the hotel says that it's David and MARK in the picture. And it looks like two guys standing there, not a guy and a girl. That's may be David there, but not the girl.
who are the guys she's with, besides david?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
Are you kiddin' me?... You think I'll get shocked cause a VIP does cocaine and cheats on his wife?...Like we've never heard of such things for other people...Should I get bother to mention the legendary Studio 54, 254 West 54th Street, NYC?!! I am MOSTLY SHOOOCKED that you create an account, ONLY to spread this story...And you tell us, you know her 12 years! Are you not ashamed of your self, for being such a bad friend? "Oh, I have to delete the account cause if the other will find out, she'll be left alone, oh..oh.." Well, who asked you to tell us? If I knew something like that, I would discuss it with my friends in privat, not in a online forum where thousands of users can see everything...Wow, so ok someone of my college got fucked from a married actor, while he was in Berlin shooting a movie...Really famous! With kids and wife, you have NO idea...

God, get a life girl...If I where you, I wouldn't have eyes to look myself in a mirror...I hope she finds about that crap, and hunts you down like a rapid dog!...
Doesn't the fact that she allegedly went behind her friend's back to make an account and post a forum about it, tell you that it's not even true, Phenny? Sure, we've all heard of celebrities cheating and doing drugs, but why would she make a forum topic about it on a site she's never used? Especially if it's her friend who has firsthand knowledge of it.
i don't know what to believe....
meh
I read this and I thought "Huh, another actor who does drugs and has sex with strangers, cheating on his/her partner. So what else is new?.." You are too young to know how this kind of system works.. I know, so I'm not shocked...I dont care if its true or not...I wouldnt care less about what actors do in their personal lives...I'm shoocked of what kinda person she is, exactly like you've said Joyce! Going behind her friends...God, I feel disgusted!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
I seriously doubt David would do this. His good friend Glenn Quinn (Doyle from Angel) died of a drug overdose. It seems way out of character. I think it's totally false.
cool
mtlgirl said:
okay whatever, hahah I said she's my friend as in "friend" and if you read properly i say it's my best friend who told me about all of it and showed me all the shit.

wtv. idk.

I never said it was your best friend, only that you know her 12 years like you told us...Ah...she is your "friend"...So basically that allows you to spread things about her, even if they are true or not...Dont you see that THAT is not the point?...How would you feel if someone did this thing to you?...And dont tell me you will never got youself if the same position, like her...God, you are just little girls...GROW UP ALREADY!!!!
I'm definitely with callstories. I hadn't known that David's friend had died of a drug overdose, but now that I do, it makes the idea of him doing drugs waaay more unlikely.
Joyce...I know people who did drugs with friends, then a friend died, and they are still snifing cocaine...So...Just, dont be so naive, kitties...I'm talikn in general now, not about what this person does or does.not..
I feel like someone should really delete this whole forum pick...
Well he already erased everything from the original post. The most he can do is delete all of her other posts. I think he's doing so right now.
Ah, it was a "he"...I thought it was a "she"...Wow, I wouldnt be suprised if he did all these out of jealousy...But anyway...I have fever, I'll go shower...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…

Okay, I don`t know what this is about because it was already deleted when I checked in. But from your comments it sounds to me somebody is confusing reality with a movie. In David Boreanaz`s movie "These Girls" produced in Canada (this somebody is from Canada)David`s character is cheating on his wife with 3 High School girls and his character took drugs. This somebody should be careful what he published in internet because he easily could be sued of slander.

My opinion. I am fan of David for 10 years now and I can`t imagine it.

I like your raszor sharpe comments, Phenny!
Wow. Well how's that for showing us how untrue all of this is? You're mtlgirl. Why would you be complimenting him when he had deleted practically all of his posts here? Your mottos are identical as well. And great job coming up with a username, making it obvious that you only made the account to come here and post a jab at us. Of course you figured such a post would make a feel down. After all, who couldn't after something so CLEVER?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JulieL44 said…
Wow... This is an extremely weird forum! I hate it when people spread rumors like this for no reason... It seriously pisses me off. What's the point of creating an account just to spread rumors that you don't even know are true? It's so childish and silly. We should just drop this whole forum post. Replying to this is like encouraging what this person did and none of us want to do that. Right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
I LOVE THIS FORUM! I just had a really bad day at work, got home and read this. It is hilarious. Phenny, Joyce, you rock. hahafunny/mtlgirl, you are a pretty sad individual.

Honestly, what DB does in his private time is his own buisness as far as I'm concerned, I mean he doesn't seem like the coke type to me (and I'm with the others, I have seen many many people on coke, but that doesn't mean that you can be sure he isn't.) But, if he did (purely for arguments sake) good for him, I don't care. I'm not gonna stop watching his stuff just because of that. I mean, how many musicians/writers/other artists have done some of their best work under the influence of narcotics?

Sorry, just got side tracked there... What I wanted to say was that I know for a fact that David Boreanaz is actually a woman. I have proof, my best friend's ex-boyfriends cousin is his doctor and has been for 12 years and I have photos to prove it and will post them here shortly. Wait, I sound really lame and desparate for attention...

EDIT - took out some rude words. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…
ebathory, you are the best. This made me laugh a lot. I already thought he is a woman when he hang this dress in the Angel outtakes.

I would give my right hand to see the pictures.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kalik said…
Omaigawd, that girl is so full of crap, and yes I knew that, callstories, and heeeresjoyce, I'm totally with you guys, he'd never EVER do such thing, why the hell would he wreck his carreer like that o,O I mean come on... you obviously don't have proof of this so stop talking like you know everything. And I agree with JulieL44 aswell, let's just drop it, we all know it's not true and that this girl obviously doesn't have a life -___-
LOl ebathory! I KNEW it was true!!! :D

And hahafunny/mtlgirl: Maybe she can't be as certain as that, but I'd have to say that there is a much slimmer chance of him doing coke and sleeping with 17-year-olds.

And yeah, I really should be ignoring this person. I just have a terrible of habit of having to get the last word in. How's about no one post any more responses to hahafunny/mtlgirl? We'll just talk to each other, and flood this forum with our own conversations. :)
hmmm
You know those two are really pathetic human beings...IF they are two...In which case senario it's already pathetic to have an acount then make another one, and comment on your comments...Yesterday I talked about this to my best friend, not refering though the real name. I just was like, "hey, someone maaaay have done these things and someone told me this and I freaked because of what SHE did, not the person she was talking about"...And she was like "You value your friends more than your romantic ecounters...Or your health"....God! I hate it having a psychologists-student as a best friend!
laugh
Good idea heeeresjoyce. And I too suffer from must-get-the-last-word-in-itis. And with the two people commenting about each other, it definitely wouldn't be the first time it has happened on Fanpop. There is a certain Jonas brothers fan whose name I won't mention that had 6 or 7 accounts so they could prop themselves repeatedly. I mean, what's the point of that? It's kinda sad, they had hundreds of props and pretty much no contributions to any spots, it was pretty obvious when all the props came from a handful of other 'users' who were all almost totally identical. Made me laugh.
Lol yeah I've seen a few people like that. It's pretty ridiculous. Props are a way for people to show their appreciation, and giving them to yourself makes them worthless.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک coolkid1234 said…
hahahah
Its really cute that this little montreal girl claims to know so much about another person. why dont you go try living your own life mtlgirl instead of living through others. Your pathetic. its cute though that you pretend to know so much. Listen stripper, your kinda of a disgusting skank whore. Go purge.
surprise
Ok, does anyone else think that coolkid1234 is mtlgirl? I mean, did mtlgirl ever say that mtl stood for montreal?
laugh
ebathory, yes! that was the first thing that I thought, too...Ah...I'm trying to remember if she mentioned anything about Montreal...Ah, how pathetic is that! Having hundreds of accounts! I myself have one, and I barely can handle that!
LOL this getting funnier and funnier XD now they're flaming themselve, how awesome is that? But srsly -___- people have no lives @__@ propping themselves? That's so sad!
That's what I thought as well! mtlgirl's profile did say Montreal at first, but it was deleted a while ago. coolkid1234 is probably him. :p
him or her?
okkkkkk so are you guys sooo retarded that you don't even know that mtl stands for fucking MONTREAL? wow. look it up because i'm in a serious state of shock at this point. anyways it would be sad if mtlgirl had created this account but sorry to disappoint you i'm just a fellow who created an account to stand up for ma girl.
peace out mother fuckers.
ohh and btw who the fuck even has an account for fucking fanpop to begin with? seriously guys....get a freaaaakin liiiifeee. i'm deleting this as soon as i'm done reading all the funny remarks you guys make because i actually know this chick but you have nooo excuse..... awkward much?
bbraaaaappp

Aaaah...Really? So mtl stands for Montreal...Only the one in Canada? Cause I know a lot of other Montreals like in France, Spain, U.S....Even the Monte Real, the little village in Portugal????

Are you trying to kid with us? I seriously didn't understand a word you've said... If you have some serious comments to make about the show, have a sit or else get the hell outta here!
Lol...this is actually kinda ironic. This person goes to all of this trouble to try to make us crazy, and with a few comments, we do that to him. :p
big smile
Hey Joyce! Ah, no one can drive me crazy...I mostly drive others crazy :D
Haha so you're retarded too, cuz you made an account too! SAD Oh plz try to think before you write something down, mtlgirl, coolkid or whatever the heck your name is, this spot is for real fans, not some moron who thinks to know sometihng about a celeb.
tongue
Lol, this forum just keeps making my day :D I'm not even going to bother responding to your insane drabbling, as anything I would say couldn't do a better job of making you sound like an idiot, you did that pretty well all by yourself.

And I totally agree with you guys. All the trouble to make three accounts (and counting...) just to argue with some random strangers? Someone needs a hobby...
... or a girlfriend... Or a boyfriend, or maybe both... Anyway, someone needs to find a way to calm donw their teenages hormones that are all over the place right now! Or at least go learn something, tennis or ping-pong: it has the same effects...
cool
I was just listening to Amy's "Fuck Me Pumps" song, and I thought "wowza! That fits so nice for the studpid gal who made this pick, mtlgirl, and everyone that goes and spread rumours about someone, even if they're true or not..."...So, here-here some of the lyrics just for her, and everyone like her... And please, get a life and stop fantasizing!

When you walk in the bar,
And you dressed like a star,
Rockin' your F me pumps.

And the men notice you,
With your Gucci bag crew,
Can't tell who he's lookin' to.

Cause you all look the same,
Everyone knows your name,
And that's you whole claim to fame.

Never miss a night,
Cause your dream in life,
Is to be a footballers wife.
You don't like players,
That's what you say-a,
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire.

You don't like ballers,
They don't do nothing for ya,
But you'd love a rich man six foot two or taller.

You're more than a fan,
Lookin' for a man,
But you end up with one-nights-stands....

...So you did Miami,
Cause you got there for free,
But somehow you missed the plane.

You did too much E,
Met somebody,
And spent the night getting caned.

Without girls like you,
There'd be no fun,
We'd go to the club and not see anyone.

Without girls like you,
There's no nightlife,
All those men just go home to their wives....
Lol yeah that does remind me of this person. :p