i love this song :D thanks :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک szabrina995 said…
big smile
btw i love your user icon :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suu said…
You're welcome!
big smile
i have a bones fanatic medal! im soooo glad!
wink
Lately I haven't been using an icon related to Bones. But what can I do? I also love House!
And I'm so happy for you! You deserve it :D
heart
heart
well, i have to go to take a shower...
see you later!
bye!
kiss
Bye Szab! *big hug*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BeSafe said…
big smile
Hey!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
kiss
suu, you feel old? If you feel old, then "I've died and I don't know it"(greek expression)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SZAAAAB! Here is a greek song that we sing when we have birthday:

"I wish you a long life Szab, and happy birthday!
I wish for you to grow up and have grey hair!
I wish for you to spread everywhere the light of knowledge!
And everyone will say "This is the great and wise one!"

So...To have grey hair is actually good, it's metaforically for getting older...wiser...yada yada yada...

HOW ARE YA PEOPLE??????
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
Hi BeSafe!

Hey Phenny! Happy belated Birthday!! I've been busy with school and stuff, so I didn't have time to wish you a happy birthday sooner! Did you have a good time?
big smile
Thanks honey!oh please...dont ask...The flu visited my door on Sunday, I had 42 Grades of fever! I've been missing class since Monday! My friends came to visit me on Monday and 3 of them had their birthdays this week...And...I gave them the flu! And we were all sick, the one's with the birthday and the others! But it was kinda fun cause we got to stay all together at my place, and we ate tons of soup, and made tee! And we blessed our damn luckyness together, and well...It was fun, walking around with pj's and coats! Or go from one apartment to the other! Walking around in the city centre like that! All in all, just a typical week (aside the flu)! We live kinda close, so it's normal for us to walk around with coats and pj's in the city centre...So, about party...We'll do it later, A BIG ONE when every one of us is feeling healthier...

How are you?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…
Happy Birthday to you Szabarina, my mom has her birthday today, too and we just came back from celebrating.

You think you are old Suu and Phenny? I could the mother of you both.
big smile
Wowza! Really? Are you over 40? My mom will be 46 in April and my dad became 47 in October..And If my father(the one who conceived me) was alive he would be 52 in June...I just love it how young they are!!! The experience I have, and the way I was brought up it's so different than all of my other friends..Great times..great times!

Oh, happy birthday for you mommy! Aaaah...Aquarious! Very nice! They are good people!
Yes, I am already 42 and my mom got 60 today. Aquarious, yes very nice people.
big smile
Wow! She was young when she had you! I like that! When I think of my parents, I think I got lucky in general, but also cause they were very young.. For the first 10 years or so of my life I was the only child of my parents bestfriends... They took me like EVERYWHERE with them, so I was like a maskot or such, of their group.. It was fun...different, being in the grownup world very soon. And we are best friends first, parents and daughter second...

Do you have children?
wink
I hope you get well soon, Phenny!
Apart from the flu, it seems like you had a lot of fun with your friends!
Well, my week wasn't that good. I had a lot of school stuff to do. I got my maths' test back, I studied for the tests I'm going to have soon, I did a tone of Maths' homework (my teacher must think that we only have her subject..really! She sends so much homework...plus we have Maths 4 days per week)..
But yesterday, a friend of mine had his birthday so we had the change to forget for a few hours about school and all the other problems and just have fun.
We went to a small restaurant right in the centre of Lisbon. The food was great and we had a great time :)
big smile
Hi Lucretia! Well, you're just a little older that us :D *big smile*
cake
Oh and Happy Birthday for your mother!
cool
Oh, poor kid....I remember my last year in highschool, it was a living hell. You know our schoolsystem, it's much more horrific than any other system that I know...We have 16 different subjects! We have to pass every each of them with best notes, cause later you sum up every note and this note allows you to study at a university. Depending how high or low the note is, you'll study a subject...NOT always the one you had in your mind.....Ah, poor kids...But it's nice to blow some steam from time to time! In Greece, in every school year we have 6 one-day schooltrips/excursions, mostly in our city or near the city. In the 11th class, we are allowed to go for a 3-day trip aside the 6 one-day...And in the 12th class we are allowed a 5 day trip, mostly in an island..Or a 7 day trip, if we have enough money to go abroad, like Italy...So, at those 5/7 days-trip, the hounds are loose! If you know what I mean....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MewiepT said…
Happy B-day to your mom Lucretia ^^

Hey there =)
Hi Phenny, Suu and MewiepT,
thanks for your answers. Yes, seems like I am little bit older. But I feel very young at heart. I am totally crazy sometimes. I am an addicted fan of Mr. B and I am collecting every single piece about him. For nearly 10 years now.

Thanks for the best wishes for my mom`s birthday. Yes, she was very young and this is a great thing when you have a young mother.

Yes, I a 9 year old daughter and she is also in this Bones and David Boreanaz thing. The first poster she put on her wall, was David sitting in the bathtub!

My mother, me, my daughter, my husband and my sister, we all watch Bones.
big smile
Hello everyone!
kiss
hey suu!
smile
Hi Phenny! How are you today?
kiss
Hey, I'm fine! I'm healthier than ever! I have some days off now, until my new seminars and courses. But I'll be working at home, with essays and such... If I'm lucky enough I'm gonna work as an intern in an a publishing company, in Cologne! I'm crossing fingers everyday! How are you honey? How was your weekend?
I hope you get the work! :) *fingers crossed*
I'm fine. My weekend was a little boring because I had to study Portuguese (do you know who Fernando Pessoa or Luis de Camões is?) and I had to do Physics' homework.
Other than that, it was okay!
smile
Oh poor kid...Yeah, I know them! I had to study Camoes' Os Lusíadas in the 11th grade, in my European Literature class, as a free choice. In this grade we can pick one course free, choosing 1 between Europ.lit, Astronomy, Art, Music and Economy, I think... I dont remember... I wanted to pick atronomy, but no one else wanted, so... Oh, I studied some of Pessoa's phylosophical essays at the university... Looong nights of reading and wondering what the heck is he actually talkin' about...
Yeah..I studied 'Os Lusiadas' in the 9th grade, and now I'm studying it again!

Phenny said:
Looong nights of reading and wondering what the heck is he actually talkin' about... --> SO TRUE! For my test next Friday I have to study Fernando Pessoa's orthonym and also his heteronyms. Plus I still have to study the poem "Mensagem".
Anyway, it's not something I really like to study, but I have to say that the Camões was a 'genius' for writing all that stuff :)
wink
Any plans for next week?
big smile
suu said: For my test next Friday I have to study Fernando Pessoa's orthonym and also his heteronyms. Plus I still have to study the poem "Mensagem".

Good luck with that! Oh, Mensagem! I like that book! I left it in Greece, with all my other books...I still remember the poems... Oh, I like that kina stuff, reading and analysing...Looking between the lines... Basically, mind wondering...Not just in literature, but in films too. Or music, especially when the lyrics are from a poem.. They just add music and a voice and it's a little miracle! Mentioning Camoes, i have to think about Amalia Rodrigues! I love her, heck I love fado! Of course I have no idea or whtasoever they are singing, but ... I don't know, it "touches" me. But right now I 'm listening Cesaria Evora. Now this one, I really really love!

Plans?..well, not anything specific... Just the usual everyday stuff, I wait till everyone got rid of the flu, then its going to be a big PARTY!!!
wink
Most of the people I know that don't understand portuguese but listen to fado love it!
Amalia Rodrigues was a great singer! :)

Big Party? I like the sound of that!
big smile
You know, it hadnt occoured to me that I am a fado-fan. In the family I grew up in, and well basically m whole life is being circled from music! I remember listening to music from a very early age. And there has never been a day that I haven't start it with music... I wake up and go to sleep with music... So, my parents listened to EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING!!! I became familiar with fado at an early age, but later very later I realised that there's a difference between fado and portuguse music...Until that day I refered to everything in portuguese as fado! I just thought, this is the way portuguese people sing, and I thought that fado means song in portuguese...LOL...Well, I was small :D

BIG very BIG party, if we have enough money will go somewhere else, like in Berlin...Or Munich...But there'll definetly be a lot of dance and, well acting stupid and idiotic like teenagers!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
laugh
Hi there everyone, I just noticed this forum and thought I'd drop in and say hello :D Happy birthday to all you people who just got a year older, and Phenny - you go girl! Party yay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Celina79 said…
cake
Hello everyone! Hope you are all well.
Ow, and great Forum by the way :).
Happy 14th Birthday Szabrina, sorry for the delay! Here is my cake for you :).
Will try to come back later :)
heart
Hi and thanks :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BonesMad3 said…
Hey everybody! cant wait to the next episode of bones! in just 3 days :D Anyone else totally psyched?

Did you have a nice birthday Szabrina?
heart
Anyone else totally psyched?-->yes!!

Did you have a nice birthday Szabrina? --> i had a great birthday :D

how are you?
big smile
Hello people! ebathory, Celina, Szab and Rosie!!! How are you?
heart
hi!