Bones The QUEEN'S Corner

Phenny posted on Feb 05, 2009 at 01:51PM
This is a forum, specially made for Cladra... Consider it as a belated Christmas gift! She will have the chance to come here and write whatever the heck she likes! If it will be about Bones or not, it's up to her. No one will ever mingle on the current theme of this forum, or else they'll be banned from the site for an eternity. Cladra and ONLY Cladra will be the one who will decide what she wants to write or talk about. Cladra will also have the power to change the subject of a current discussion whenever she feels like this and wants. Cladra will be the one who will handle this forum, I am just the messenger here... Think of me as the female version of Hermes, who brought the messages from the 12 Gods to the people...

At last, I hope I made clear the intentions of this forum! Enjoy! And let us all wish for 10000000 answers!

Yours sincerely,

Phenny

EDIT: I changed the title :D
last edited on Feb 07, 2009 at 04:40PM

Bones 217 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 217

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA ! I LOVE THIS ! I LOVE YOU :-----------------------------------------­---­-D
HAHAHAHHA !
LAALALAAA IT'S A BEAUTIFUL BONES DAY ! :------------)
*laughs in her corner* I WANT SOME B&B ACTION TONIGHT !
Diipaidadddauuuuuuuuu I think I want to have a loooooooooooooooooot of comments here !
.. but I know I'll end up here writing 2000 comments by myself *lmao*
I really'd want to know what the newbies think of me !
:--------------D ALL THE NEW BONES FANS. Tell me am I totally crazyyyyyyy ?
I LOVE THIS FORUM <3 ALMOST FULL PAGE OF MY, MY, MY COMMENTS ! *mauwhwhaaa*
FORUM VIEWS: 17 -> I'M GETTING FAMOUS !
Soon it'll be 17 000 views ! MOAHWHAHAAAAAAA.
*evil laugh*
10 comments :::::::)))
Diipaididaiiaaaaaaa. Boooonesss. Bonesbonesbones.

Am I really that crazy?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Celina79 said…
big smile
YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! *lol* But I love crazy people :D, no problem at all *lol*!! Enjoy your new Corner, its very nice that Phenny made this for you :).
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
laugh
Hahaha!! You are literally the QUEEN OF THE FORUM!!!! We will all help you to have a loooooooooooooooooooot of comments! Ok, what is this dipaidaddaududu? It reminds me of something that it's in a greek folk song, dibi-dibi-dibi-dai dibi-dai dibi-dai... Seriously, it's in a song ....The genre is called tsifteteli, and it's one of those melodies that make greek people go on a table and do a belly dance....
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*mumbles in the corner*
Celina79 said:
YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! *lol* But I love crazy people :D ->> YAY, SOMEONE LOVES ME ! <3
, no problem at all *lol*!! Enjoy your new Corner, its very nice that Phenny made this for you :). ->> hahaha, I'll spend my free time here !

Phenny said:
Hahaha!! You are literally the QUEEN OF THE FORUM!!!! ->> HAHAHA, TRUE ! YAY !
We will all help you to have a loooooooooooooooooooot of comments! Ok, what is this dipaidaddaududu? It reminds me of something that it's in a greek volks song, dibi-dibi-dibi-dai dibi-dai dibi-dai... Seriously, it's in a song ....The genre is called tsifteteli, and it's one of those melodies that make greek people go on a table and do a belly dance.... -->> I just like to say 'diipaiddiauaduuuuu' . Like I'm singing . I'm really weird O_o. BUT IT'S A GOOOOOOOOOOOD THING !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…
Only the best for Cladra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!BOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OON­ESS­SSS­SSS­SSS­!

Table dance sounds good.....
But I have to go now :--------( I'll write comments by myself later :--------------D
Table dance sounds good..... ->> IT DOES :-------------------------------D
big smile
Ah, you are crazy! But just as much as we are! LOOOL!!!! I WANT BB ACTION TOOOOOOO!!!!

Ah, dancing on tables... Throughing plates on the floor... I've done this like hundreds of times... Aaah, good times... good times...!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Celina79 said…
laugh
Hey I love table dances too :D!!! And of course we want BB Action!!!!! OMG, one night and then, Bones on my PC :D!!!
big smile
YES! And hopefully not out of sync!!! Hey, that rhimes with your PC :DDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kalik said…
big smile
YAY Yes hopefully I'll be able to watch it tomorrow too *spazzes* I SO CANT WAIT
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vann said…
big smile
lol, Cladra! lol, Phenny! this is a great (and kinda of wierd) idea!!!!!!!!

big smile
vann Are you calling me weird? Cause if so, then ok! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BonesMad3 said…
smirk
i really hope that the letter bones wrote to booth comes up. does anyone else? and what do you think was actually in the letter? i think something like it's been great working wwith you, you are by partner and friend etc. but i dont think she would have put any of her feelings (sexual) to booth in it tho. what does eeryone else think? Cladra, you are 100% totally mad, but so funny as well :D
I really want to see that letter ! I'd also want to see what Hodgins wrote :-------)

Cladra, you are 100% totally mad, but so funny as well :D ->> hahahaaghaha, thanks ! :----D
Laalalaaa 27 replies ! :-------D YAY
Forum views: 69 -> MUAHWHHWAAA MY FAVORITE NUMBER ! *evil laugh*
DIUDIUDIU
hey cladra, do you wnat to talk about anything specific? as this is your corner :D
:D SURE !
Let's talk about ... TODAY'S EPISODE : O (you can see who is expecting it :D)
I wonder (and hope) that they'll show who the GD is !
I want to know is it a she or he :p
And I wanna see Bren rescuing Booooth BD
But I don't want to see Jared.
I hate him. Goooooosh, the most annoying character on Bones !
yeah me too. i think he. but that voice changer thing creeps me out lol. but we'll find out about booths past which should be good :D
:----------------) I want Bren's dad to be in the coming episodes too !
laugh
nono, Phenny, i'm not calling you weird...it's just a grate a crazy idea...made me laugh a lot!! 8)
I want to learn about Booth's past a lot ! I hope they'd show scenes of little Booth 8---D
it would be cute !
vann said:
nono, Phenny, i'm not calling you weird...it's just a grate a crazy idea...made me laugh a lot!! 8) ->> hahaha, I almost fell of my chair when I saw this forum ! :----------D phenny is a genious !
me 2 about brens dad. has any1 else seen the promo where she says that jared virually an ass because he wants to 'make some calls'
the bit when bren knocks hi m off the chair makes me laugh lol. i have 2 watch that over and over XD

BonesMad3 said:
me 2 about brens dad. has any1 else seen the promo where she says that jared virually an ass because he wants to 'make some calls' ->> :OOO I haven't ! *goes to find that promo*

the bit when bren knocks hi m off the chair makes me laugh lol. i have 2 watch that over and over XD ->> one of my fav Bren scenes ever !
big smile
lol, Cladra...she is 8)
i like the fact that bren could have seriously kicked his ass but didnt because he's boooth brother and he is so not teh real booth. i think its either promo 4 or 5
8-D we are all geniouses *evil laugh*
SOON WE WELL BE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.
AND WE WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD TO WATCH BONES ! *mowhwhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
great idea. that should be made law lol. *repeats evil laugh* XD
link ->> HAHAHAHAHA, I hate Jared .