Bones فورم To Console Us Till Booth And Bones Have Sex

Phenny posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 05:27PM
As you can understand, in this topic we will be very talkative about the expected finale of this season! We all know what is going to happen there... We dreamed, we hoped, we praid, we begged, we read and wrote fanfictions about it... We let ourselves get drowned to this magical thing! Our heart beats faster everytime we read or hear a new spoiler. Our friends call us weirdos or hopelessly romantics (which is worse for me), that we are so addicted to this speciall relationship that these two people share! Here we wil talk about everything that could possibly happen on the finale! We will not be afraid to share our intimate thoughts about this, that we are pride of! If possible, we will talk about the dreams we had when we sleep at nights, if they're BB-related... In general, this forum topic will be anything about the relationship of our favourite couple!!! Don't be shy and enjoy!!!

Yours sincerely,

Phenny :D

EDIT: The QUEEN'S orders, are my whishes.. So, I changed the title! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!! :D
last edited on Feb 06, 2009 at 10:07PM

Bones 59 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک vann said…
big smile
lol, Phenny...you're amazing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک suu said…
big smile
Amen to that!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
big smile
ANOTHER ONE !
heart
YAY !
hahaha, you should change the title 'forum to console us till booth and bones have sex'
:"-----------------------D

and if fox keeps doing this idiot thing to us, it'll never happen :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
big smile
LOL!! Hey,sorry I was quite the whole time but I was talkin' on the phone with my buddy!!! He just came back from his trip and I am so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­y!!­!!

Lol, yes this is my second topic! I'm making progress!!!
Diudiudiu cladra moved to this forum !
Phenny said:
LOL!! Hey,sorry I was quite the whole time but I was talkin' on the phone with my buddy!!! He just came back from his trip and I am so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy­y!!­!! ->> : D hahaha
I wonder how many episodes there are going to be of season 4.
Fox is dead if there's gonna be just 15 episodes in this season too.

That would mean that the season finale would be in couple of weeks. BB SEX IN COUPLE OF WEEKS ! YAY !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BonesMad3 said…
on wikipedia, it says there are 20 episodes, but there may be more, hopefully :)
20 ! So that measn BB sex in couple of months ! YAY !
kiss
I've change the title :D your majesty!! :D
OMGOMGOMG. YOU'RE JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST THE BEST *lmao* AWESOME !
Saunabreak >
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک szabrina995 said…
ok :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lucretia said…
Hi Phenny,
I new forum, you will definitley kill me!!!!!!!!!!

Do you guys really think Fox gives us a real sex scene? I think they only show to bodies under a blanket. David Boreanaz said he will do no frontal nudity. Why are you so shy boy? It`s too late! I already have a completley frontal nudity of you, my lovely boy. And it is not a fake one. It`s not the best picture because it is from a movie but you can see everything. Every day I start my computer he is there naked....He looks good, nothing to be ashamed of.

OMFG! I am a bad woman........................
big smile
Hahahaha!!! Lucretia!!! Allow me to say that I like you more day by day!!! I love your way of thinking! Please, oh pretty please tell us which movie do you mean and if possible tell us where can we find this online!!!

Okay, Phenny, thanks. The movie is These Girls, but you will not see it in this movie only his back side but as I told you somebody but scene by scene when he goes up from the bed totally naked and you can see everything and believe me, wow! He is very well equiped. In my opinion. I don`t know if the picture is still on internet. I can`t post it on Bons spot because of our younger fans. Is their a way to send it to you?
big smile
I dont think they will give us a real sex scene, I 100% doubt that.. After all it wouldn't be appropriate for this timeslot... So...But, lets hope that what we are going to see is real and not some kind of Booth's or Bones' fantasy!!! And then, God bless the fanfictions and their writers!!!
mischievous
LOL!!! I didn't know about this movie!!! I just read about the story on the wikipedia... Hm... I would love it to seduce him...... Why the hell don't come such guys in our town? It makes you wonder...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
blush
Lucretia said: I can`t post it on Bons spot because of our younger fans.

That hot?.... oh my...
Yep, me, too. He, I am a married woman for over 20 years.....I know, I am bad woman. Somebody can dream....Oh, I am 2 years old than he.....
It`s not the best movie of Mr. B. I don`t really like his movies, okay I have every movie of him, of course because I am a collector of everything I can get of Mr. B. I have a huge museum like collection of all different kinds...
He is way way way better in his shows.....
Yes, God thanks we have fanfictions. I did a good sex scene in my fanfiction, too. I thought I finished it but when I do my correction I find more and more and more to write. I already have 26 pages....
What`s about the picture now? Do you want it?
big smile
Yes, I wanted it!!!! I will send you my email in a pm, in a second but I cant go online on the msn I have troubleshots! But! I want it!!! Oh, my! Do you put the fanfictions on the fanfiction.net??? I would love to read them!!!!
Phenny, hope I can send you this picture. I will try. It`s not the best, but....
I said before, I don`t know, if I will put this fanfic online. Maybe, first I will wait what my friend in the States, who helps me to translate it in English say about it. But it will need so time, till I have it translated. And as I said before it is a really mature story with a lot of pain, suffering and heavy torture but also a lot of love......
Phenny you got mail!
mischievous
HOMG!!!! HOMG!!!! HOMG!!!! HOMG!!!! WOOOOWZAAAAAAAAA!!! What an ass... Can you believe his forty? Cause I dont...
Yeah, he will be fourty on 16th May. Okay, I will be soon 42 but I do not look like 42!!!!!!!!
He is one of the sexiest things on God`s big earth......Have to take a cold cold shower!!!!!!!!!! My penpal in the States made me a mousepad with this picture and I am alway on his....with my mouse. Oops! Dirty thoughts, bad bad woman....
mischievous
Hahahahaha *evil laugh* Damn woman, I love your way of thinking!!! How bad you want to bite his tushy???? Ach, so firm....

Though can I ask what your hubby, the apple of your eye says about this addiction?... Is he a little jealous? Cause I definetly know someone who is jealous of Boreanez... Everytime I mention his or TJ Thynes name (yes, I think he is hot, too!!!), he goes like "Oh, God! You and your fantasies! They are just idiots..."....

A, stupid little boys being jealous of each other :DDD
I really don`t care what my hubby think about this. You know, this beautiful man is not available for me. And my husband knows that. He is also watching Bones with me. He has to live with this that there are two man in my life...He already has to live with that thought for nearly 10 years now because for that long time I lost my heart to Mr. B. The first moment I saw him on Angel.....My heart was gone. I have some hair from him. Okay don`t know if it is really from him, the certificate said it but who knows and I have some shirts of him, okay the ceritficate said he wore it, but who knows.....I think my husband thinks I am crazy. He always says I am living in a dreamworld but this isn`t true. My life is not easy I have a lot of problems to deal with. I am not in good health etc. but I have this hour watching Bones in the week, that helps me to go on living. That makes me happy. I also infected my sister with this virus. She is not the fan of Mr. B like me, but she says she is addicted to Bones, too and she likes Mr. B in Bones. She said he does a great job. - And I like to talk to you people, especially to you Phenny. I like to be a part of this big community.
Oh, my God. A lot of thoughts. It`s late. I will go to bed.
surprise
Oh, I'm really sorry about your health problems... Now, I'm concerned... You must always think positive :D Ah, before Bones I really had no idea who Boreanez is... Or Deshannel.. Or just every other character! LOOOL! But I do remember him in Dido's White Flug-videoclip and I was like "Wow! Who is that guy? Why don't I know him?"... But then I forgot about it and very later after watching the whole 1st season of Bones, I did realized that HE was in the videoclip!!! Gah, I was so suprized!!!!
Hi Phenny, don`t worry about me. Okay, that was a sentence I used in my fanfic, too. Booth: Don`t worry about me.....I will find a way, I always find a way......And when I am hanging in this damned chains, I will find a way, okay this last sentence wasn`t from the story....
Ts, ts, ts. You never have seen him before. No Buffy, no Angel? The best lovestory since Romeo and Juliet? Nah! To be honest I started with Angel not Buffy....
Have to go to bed. Good night Phenny! Talk to you tomorrow!
kiss
Hey, sleep tight!!!! Thank you for the lovely messages!!! Allow me to give you the happy-virous that I have in me! :D And, we do all go through hell, trust me when I say this.. But it's wonderful when people can talk about it and share these things, talking always helps. It makes you realize that you are not alone :D

*sends Lucretia a big wave of positiviness and many many happy thoughts*

Have sweet and velveteen dreams! Dream a little dream of him!!! :D

*sings "Stars shining bright above you... Night breezes seem to whisper- I love you... Birds singing in the sycamore tree...dream a little dream of me... Say nighty-night and kiss me... Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.....*

Oh, by the way! I love your real name!!!!
Great conversation you two were having here..LOL :D
big smile
LOOOL!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! SU U!!!!!!!!!!! SU U U U U !!!!! Haha! Wanna see Booth naked??? :D
Phenny, Phenny, Phenny! :D
My msn is driving me crazy at the moment, it doesn't let me sign in. I think I have to uninstall it and then install it all over again! :/
cool
Ah, you're kiddin! I'm having the exact same problems since this mornig, but it's all good now...Damn the troubleshots!
big smile
LOOOL suu, thanks for the props hon!!!! Obrigada!!! They are always welcomed!!!
wink
De nada! (You're welcome!) :D You deserve them
heart
Ok, can I request somthing? I would really really love to see a good BB-video on youtube, with all of their moments! Aaaand, with the music that I like... How can I make a video? Or who can make such videos? ....
Don't talk me about youtube! :(
I made a Bones video with scene from Season 4 a while ago (I had more than 7,000 views already) and today I received an email telling me that due to copyright infringement my video was no longer available! *gets angry*
I mean, there are sooooo many videos on youtube, why it had to be mine to get deleted? (The only good thing is that I still have it saved on my computer).
Anyway, you can make a video using Windows Movie Maker (that's an easy program to work with).
cool
Aaaah, ok... I'll try to find and download it... Man that sucks!!!! Damn youtube!
That program came with my computer.
big smile
Ah, you lucky! I almost know nothing about my computer.... And he is really old, going down hill... whould break anytime soon...
big smile
Ok, if I won't then someone has to make a BB-video with the following song:

link

Actually, there is a longer version of it about 15 minutes, which is more awesome....But, anyway... Just thinking about what kind of songs would be appropriate... Like....

Fever from the King, oh my... or ... I want you (she's so heavy) from The Beatles....Or... Baby did a bad bad thing from Chris Isaak... Or... Hm... Where the wild roses grow from Nick Cave and Kylie... Or... Even Bang Bang... There's a great version of it from Carla Bruni...

Ok, sorry for being a music-freak... These are the very first songs that pop in my head right now... Of course other songs pop, too! Like I put a spell on you or Mannish Boy... Or Green Onion etc...etc...etc... Or, I want you from Elvis Costello... Or Tina Turner's version of Led Zeppelin's Whola Lotta Love...

Maybe I should have a cold shower again...
Weird, it says that video isn't available in my country. :S
surprise
Oh WHAT??? Try this link Part 1

and this link Part 2
big smile
With lyrics in both videos
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BonesMad3 said…
Hey people, nice convosation about david and his ... um 'bits' lol. i have to agree with you though. he his HOT!
Now those ones I can watch. I never heard about that music before (I'm still listening to it).