Bones **SPOILER ALERT**

Addicted2TV posted on Mar 21, 2009 at 06:56PM
What do you guys think of the recent news of Booth agreeing to father Brennan's child, then hallucinating about Stewie from Family Guy?

*if you haven't seen the sides, I recommend you read them. Trust me Booth says the cutest thing!! HE WANTS TO BE INVOLVED!
:):):)

Don't complain that I told you too much. I warned you that this was a spoiler!

Bones 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonezrulez said…
big smile
I think it's good and for anyone who wants to check it out I posted a link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Serienjunkie91 said…
link???? ^^
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonezrulez said…
My link is in the LINK section, the script excerpts from The Critic in the Cabernet.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک choco_cookie said…
laugh
i though it was very funny, I love stewie from family guy and i think i will be a good scene
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
I don't like the idea of a cartoon talking to him, but whatever helps Bones make his deposit properly I'm down with. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Addicted2TV said…
big smile
Apparently there is an actual medical condition where people can see and talk to cartoons ... 10 props to anyone can find out which medical condition!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
Do you mean schizophrenia? Or the PTSD? Or just fever? Because I have hallucinations when I have high fever... I've never talked to a cartoon though... Hmmm...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ilurvedward said…
heart
HOLY CRAP! i read this in Ausiello last night and i flipped out!!!!!!!! Bones wants a kid?! what?! and Booth agrees?! THIS IS WAY TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
plus stewie kicks ass sooo yah! But i think it's funny because Booth doesn't even need to donate sperm.....becuase they have sex a cuple weeks later! SQQQQQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک livi_wells said…
hmmm
Hmmmm, am I the only one that thinks this is a BAD idea? I've never seen a tv show come through after a storyline like this...They usually go downhill and I don't want that to happen to Bones!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
smile
Yeah, I'm with you... But I'm more like "HUUUUH?"... Even now, I still dont know what to think about it... THEY DIDNT EVEN HAAAAD A REAL KISS!!!! And the Stewie-thing, I dont know Family Guy...So... But it still feels weird...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TypicalSquint said…
the whole stewiw thing seems a little bit like jumping the shark!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
Agree ^^ but the show has been so good lately, I hope it doesn't slip back again!