Bones What season 5 brings us

deedeedot posted on Apr 30, 2009 at 01:50PM
I decided to write here some upcoming info ive read, lately...so the things is that Booth, Brennan and Jared Booth will be in love triangle!!! Cos, this season yet, Jarhead realized he still aint got Brennan out of this head...so lets see what happen...but i dont like Jared:/, hes too mean for Brenn...i wanna hear your thoughts about this...cos i dont like it...the third person with B&B its not good:/

Bones 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kotopoulaki said…
smile
it would be good , you know , for B&B jealusy and stuff!
if they will be a love TRIANgle then B&B will be together right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deedeedot said…
well maybe Brenn and Jared get together and Booth will be the part of triangle...you never know:( hope it wont be bad...or maybe Jared tell Brenn what he feels bout her sooner than Booth and she say okey and starts to date him and Booth be jaleous cos she might be pregnant with his child or what...anything can happen:/
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک renrae said…
Well, I don't think Brennan likes Jared very much anymore.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Councilman said…
smirk
Don't forget Bennan is going to ask Seely to be the father of her child. I hope he says no because he doesn't want to be a father in name only. I still hope he falls in love with Special Agent Payton Perotta. She's very pretty and has social skills Bones never even hear of, and she already has shown an interest in him.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
He totally loves Bones, and he will say yes to Bones:) thats true...i hate Perotta, Booth will never fall in love with her, he belongs to Bones, and he knows it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Familygal925 said…
yah i don't see Brennan falling for Jared. She knows how he really is because of what has happened in the past.
i never said she will fall for him, just what if she accept his falling for her...you know shs not really an emocional person
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kotopoulaki said…
tongue
i don't think so ,either!Brenn does like Jared at all!
i reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally hope Booth instead of YES says 2 Bre nn how he feels about her! i'm sure Bnes will fall for him!sry , but Jarhead has NO chance in frond of Booth!
thats probably true, but we have to wait and see you know Brennans emotions and behaviour are unpredictable:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonezrulez said…
hmmm
What if Sully comes back?? Just a thought....
hmm dunno, but its been said that triangle is B&B and Jared so i think when Sully comes back he wont be important...or maybe that important in this match where the prize is Brennan lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک renrae said…
ooh, that would be SOOO interesting if Sully came back.

Cause, like, with BB and Jared AND Sully.... that would cause mega problems. Which would be really interesting to see how it all played out. I don't think we'll Sully again, though. Atleast not in this season.

And I hate Perotta. If she comes back I will scream. :)