Bones SPOILER WARNING! The End In The Beginning- Bones Finale Predictions!

bonesluver126 posted on May 09, 2009 at 09:49PM
Ok, so here's what I've devised from the spoilers about the finale I've been hearing recently:
Hart Hanson has been talking about doing an alternate reality episode, so, in this episode, Bren and Booth will own a nightclub called 'The Lab', Angela will be a hostess type person, and she'll be with Grayson, Cam will be a cop and she'll be with Jared, Hodgins is a writer, Sweets is in a band, and there's a murder at Bren and Booth's club and they have to use their skills to solve it and they'll all suspects. I think that this is supposed to be what their lifes would be like if they weren't forensic people, and if they didn't really work together.
At the end of The Critic in the Cabernet, Booth went into brain surgery, so I think this might be some sort of hallucination or something.
As for Bren and Booth hookin' up, I think that'll be part of the alternate reality, but then again, it has to somehow affect them in real life, because Hart Hanson said that it would affect their relationship.
What do you guys think?
Please post your own predictions, too!!

Bones 52 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک callstories said…
I agree that the episode will be a hallucination. I think they'll have sex in the dream but also in reality. I think Booth will dream about it and then wake up with Brennan in his bed because it really happened.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک renrae said…
Yeah, I agree with both of you. :) callstories, I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly how it happens... but what I'M wondering is how do they get into bed in the first place? Like, what leads up to it? (Besides the whole episode/series.) One of my friends thinks it's for the baby only, but after the promo i don't think so, because she already has his 'stuff'. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JoweSparrow said…
laugh
ooh, I like that. :D

I also had this very very odd dream-thing where (this is also a wierd theory for the finale) Booth was in this screwed-up dream-state, and was confusing reality with his hallucinations, and Sweets advised them all to humor him...

And that made much more sense in my head. :P

And to add to the confirmed spoilers:
Sweets is the bartender as well. :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deedeedot said…
well ineteresting, my prediction is that this episode is gonna me mix of reality from the serie and somehow unreal world how it would be when it will be different...i dont think Jared will be with Cam, i think Jared will be the one with whom will be Brennan unfaithful and thats why Booth punch him at the Diner...or maybe hes a murderer and Booth try to cover him by tellin he is a murderer..also the sex cant be part of this world cos as you mentioned Hart said and also Emily confirmed this episode gonna change their relationship in season 5, halucinations are not changing people...maybe just the one who is actualy halucinating...but i dont know...there are so many confusing things that i would rather wait and see...cos this predictions are making me crazy lol:)
and one more thing, im very interested if the characters gonna have their names and hows Booth gonna call Brennan, cos when they are not a cop and anthopologist she cant be called Bones, right?:) in the promo theres no naming....very interesting fact for me:) how do you see it?:)
oh and well when i think about it, maybe Booth is the one with whom is Brennan unfaithful...but whos with Brennan than? lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bonesluver126 said…
monkey
Ya... that sounds like it could happen... only for some reason I doubt that Booth will dream the sex and then wake up next 2 Brennan. Maybe he will have this weird hallucination thing and then end up telling her about it or something? But that sounds doubtful too... I dunno... THESE SPOILERS ARE CONFUSING ME TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phenny said…
Seriously... I have so many thoughts in my head about how the finale could be, that it's gonna explode anytime now!!! It's all very confusing for me and it sucks that we dont have another promo!!! It could all be a hallucination or sth. that Booth dreams of during or after surgery... Although... I had only one surgery in my life, and I still remember everything as BLANK... And black... Nothing...

But lets go back to Booth's "timing bomb in his head"? I mean, what was that??? Also, the thing that confuses me is that I cannot place which one is hallucination and which one is reality, IF it is reality... When they are all dressed up like it's prom night, and Mötley Crüe performs, is this real? And dont get me started on Mötley Crüe!!! I like them, I really do! I enjoy them a lot! But when I read the 1st spoiler about them, my mind was numb for hours!!! But ED said that Bones AND Booth go way back in past with Crüe... But still... It is the band you least except to guest star on Bones! And Sweets performs with a band called "Gormagon"? What the hell dude? When he performs, B&B wear other clothes... Booth wears a hut... Which he wears it when he and Bones are in the car talking about how exciting couple they are, cause he is a murdere and she is unfaithful... So, it could be that he dreamt about all these and he tells her about the dream... But... No, that cant be it... When he tells Max that "they" think he is the murder, he wears the same suit... And who are "they"? The FBI? The squints? And then he is in the interogation room with Barossa? Wearing again different clothes... I'm trying to make clear that my point is to understand and explain this whole "Schlamassel" by noticing the frequency of the cloth-changing... I dunno why... It doesnt make any sense... The only thing that didnt suprize me was Zack's appearance... He escaped again, so... But everything else... What is reality... What is hallucination... Maybe we think we live the real thing, but it could all be one huge hallucination...

Maybe the whole episode is a hallucination and when he wakes up and sees her beside him, this is the real thing and then... CREDITS!!! Then we have to wait 4 months, and that sucks either way...

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mischievous
Motley Crue is the alternate reality... i'm pretty sure.

Oh, and it seemed like Bren was just joking around when she said 'you're a murderer and I'm unfaithful...' and Booth didn't seem mad... so is she cheating on or with Booth?

ARGH!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THURS!!!!!!!!!!
now i think that when is Brenn unfaithful shes cheting with Booth on someone...my best bet is maybe Arastoo is there with her in the promo...but thats just my imagination lol, since this its gonna be fantasy episode for sure, acording to some facts like Sweets in the band called Gormogon, god that a total fiction for the story...
wink
And ED DID say that the epi ends with a cliffhanger...........
wink
Did he? I thought he said that everything would be resolved by the end of the epi?
ED is Emily Deschanel so she and yeah she said something like that...i think in NY interview...its in the links section for sure and she also called it "dreamination" or something like that...she join dream and halucination into a one word...thats why i think this all is weried...cos she and Hart got different versions of how the season finale gonna be lol
smile
Ok, now I'm confused again!

And you people have swayed me. I think the scene in the car could be that Booth is telling her about it, now. cause that actually makes sense. :) I'm so confused now! Opinion overload! ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TypicalSquint said…
i really hope its not a hallucination.....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک adrichan said…
Oh my god! I just read a terrific theory about how the season finale goes. Can I post a link here?
Lol... sorry, typo!
And I agree with renrae... it could be him telling her about it in the car!
Yes, please post a link!
big smile
For the love of all Bones' fans, POST IT!!!!!!!!! :D
mmm i dont think that hes telling her about how it was, cos she say "we are very exciting couple" not "we were very exciting couple" with present continuous it doesnt make any sense...it also deffinitely wont be undercover cos the night club "The lab" is in the Jeffersonian...the night club part will be deffinitely a fiction in a dream or something...
when you look up the cast for the episode theres one more thing that is sugesting that its NOT gonna be real..theres an appearance of the guy called Eli Rounder, he already played in the The Beaver in the Otter...what seems to me totally crazy...theres deffinitely a part in this episode that wont be even close to reality...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک adrichan said…
Well, I thought this was pretty interesting, so here it is:

link

What do you guys think? I actually like it and even when it is kind of a cheat, I would be fine with it.
very interesting way of thinking!
Dude, that would work. I would be totally fine with that. interesting idea.
Heck, I might even like that more than if they just did it now, in the show's reality.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MelBelle2 said…
I can't help remember when HH first brought up the whole scenrio of the finale. Remember he brought up that they were going to have their real first kiss. So I think that's what's really going to be reality... now what leads up to the kiss probably has something to do with the hallucination -- anyway just a thought...
maybe we gonna see more kissies in the finale!:) dreaming ones, bed action ones aaaand maybe the real one for the reality in the hospital in the end haha...what a crazy thought...geez this week is so long:/
wink
Oh, deedeedot.

I am totally suffering with you. It seems like a minute is three hours.
crying
And I have a school concert on the only night I can watch Bones! This totally sucks! I'll have to watch it... like... not the second it airs!!!
crying
Oh, man. That really sucks. I suffer for you, Leanne. You shall be in my thoughts... By the way... your concert. If it's on Thursday, you can still watch the epi online that day, cuz it's on Global on Wednesday.
GOD! I just noticed that Zack is NOT wearing gloves in the scenes so it has to be a dream or whatever, but not reality or even future!!! what ya think about that fact??
*hopefully* well, maybe he just didn't have any gloves... or they couldn't do an investigation because they are suspects?
but he is supposed to wear gloves! cos he got his hands burn! in the reality hes not without them...
Well... he's in the complicated hallucination-thing, no?
thats what im saying:) that with that fact he is not wearing gloves we can be sure that the whole lab thing its a dream or halucination not anythin close to reality...like the future or something like that:)
heart
oooou GOD! i just get a HINT from the preson who have seen finale episode already, and BIG THING!!! The whole episode is REAL with very surprising ending!!!! how bout that? lol
heart
and little baby is coming soon!! Brenn gets pregnant!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spirited_away said…
big smile
The whole thing is real?!
woooow...Maybe it is an undercover jobbie, though I really doubt it :\
hmmmm...My brain is failing epically to make any sense of this! OMG Can't wait!! hahaha
heart
i think so too, its weried but she told me that in the end you will understand!:) so i just cant wait now all my predictions are totally gonne cos i will go crazy if i will continue thinking about it haha:) im very happy about that Baby thing:) its gonna be awesome to have a baby on the show!:)
surprise
After seeing the new video previews here on fanpop, why do I think that this has something to do with "The Keenans"?...
thats interesting but doesnt sounds real for me:/ and its got to be real...im confused...tired...and excited:D
No, I didnt say its not gonna be real... I mean, they could be undercover to catch someone related to Max Keenan's past, or maybe they have the identity... I dont know... Yes, I am tired too... I want to see it NOW!!!! How come your friend saw it already? *dropping dead*
surprise
Oh my God! I just read in a blog, that it could be some kinda chapter that Bones is writing in her new book, or whatever and whoseever book it is... Please, allow me to drop dead... *dropping dead*
she saw it cos she is befriending one of the actors...and he send it to her...and to not destroy my episode she told me just that its gonna be whole real with surprising ending and that Brenn gets pregnant and they will have a baby born soon!...
big smile
Well, now I envy your friend!!! Let me drop dead of the whole waiting! *babum-babum -> sounds I make while dropping dead*
laugh
well shes lucky but i think this waiting just make just to enjoy the episode even better and than i swear to you im sure we will dropp death together lmao
but this is the longest week ive ever been through haha
laugh
LOOOL!!! I believe I'm gonna be like "Oh! You're kidding me! Oh, holy moly!" every 5 seconds while watching the finale!!! And like dropping dead every minute... *babum-babum -> still dropping...*
im gonna have a jumpy mood with a very wilde grin during the finale haha im gonn eat every single second of it...its 3:54am here and i cant sleep, cos im trying to find the possibility how all those promos could be real...but theres nothing what comes to my mind to be even realistc hehe
Haha! I will be staring at the screen of my laptop with big eyes, eating IT! Yes, I know what you mean!!! I've been thinking about it, too... Since they announced that Mötley Crüe, and with everything that comes in the finale I'm thinking of how all these could possibly fit together! Aaaaand... nothing... BLANK! None of what I think of makes sense.... Thats why I thought of the Keenan/Undercover/false identity thing... On the spoiler video, where they are in the toilette and the buddy is there, Bones is SOOOOO not telling the truth!!! And IF she did it or Booth, why would they kill someone if it wasnt to protect each other? And maybe Max has still some enemies... And the way Booth goes to him and tells him "They think I kill him", or sth. like that... Like in way telling him "You're gonna blame it on me?"... I dont know... I'm going nuts here! *babum-babum*

EDIT: How weird is it that I confuse "body" with "buddy"?... *babum-kabum-kababum*
well but you know what is weird here...that Booth doesnt know who is Daisy and Cam and Jared are cops, and they also seems to me that they dont know each other like, Booth and Jared arent even brothers...and why isnt Zack wearing gloves or well how the hell he gets his burned hands recovered!! for me just impossible things...also the thing with band called Gormogon...Booth and Brenn didnt seems to me that they know whats the title about....its just totaly weird!
surprise
yes, I know!!! Nothing of it makes sense! If you put these things together, you still come to ABSOLUTE COMFOUZIO!!! Man, it drives me nuts!! Yes, I sensed it too, that they didnt know who Cam was and Jarhead(hate his guts!)... That thing with Daisy, I may have to look it up again.. And also, have we heard at least in one of the videos how they call each other? Like ok, Sweets... Zack... Ok, they have the same names... But Bones? Booth??? Are they really Booth and Bones, cause I might now start having doubts about it...
in this case i will go for Booth and Brennan...cos he cant call her Bones when shes sightly not a forensic antropologist...its just all confusing...that Daisy thing is on the video here link i think the third video, he clearly dont know who she is...