Bones RATINGS

Cladra posted on May 23, 2009 at 08:35PM
When I joined to fanpop and to this lovely spot, there were no fanatics here then. It changed after suu and SJ91 got theirs.
I wanted one so badly and I added caps like hell for couple of monts.
I eventually got my fanatic and I couldn't have been more thrilled.

The spot has growned and so have ratings. Couple of months ago I told people in my article to rate more, to help people with getting medals. Now it has gone too far.
For the past week me and couple of my fanpop friends have noticed that people rate a lot here. It's nice to get ratings and higher medals of course, but people have to stop rating so much!
In my opinion, it's not fair.
For those who have really worked for their medals here, understand what I say. We posted things a lot, I was here on the nights adding stuff! And now is it fair that people can get really high medal with just couple of funny icons and like 2 videos? No
I'm mostly talking about videos' and icons' ratings. People really don't rate screencaps or other stuff. Icons that are added in 24 hours are rated by 5 different people. Is that necessary?

So, what I'm suggesting, is that if 3 people already rated the same item, don't YOU rate it!
People SHOULD work for their medals, not just add couple of icons and wait for raitings! I'm not saying rating is bad and it should stop, but just... don't do it so much, ok?

Thanks ;D
 When I joined to fanpop and to this lovely spot, there were no fanatics here then. It changed after s

Bones 30 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...