Bones RATINGS

Cladra posted on May 23, 2009 at 08:35PM
When I joined to fanpop and to this lovely spot, there were no fanatics here then. It changed after suu and SJ91 got theirs.
I wanted one so badly and I added caps like hell for couple of monts.
I eventually got my fanatic and I couldn't have been more thrilled.

The spot has growned and so have ratings. Couple of months ago I told people in my article to rate more, to help people with getting medals. Now it has gone too far.
For the past week me and couple of my fanpop friends have noticed that people rate a lot here. It's nice to get ratings and higher medals of course, but people have to stop rating so much!
In my opinion, it's not fair.
For those who have really worked for their medals here, understand what I say. We posted things a lot, I was here on the nights adding stuff! And now is it fair that people can get really high medal with just couple of funny icons and like 2 videos? No
I'm mostly talking about videos' and icons' ratings. People really don't rate screencaps or other stuff. Icons that are added in 24 hours are rated by 5 different people. Is that necessary?

So, what I'm suggesting, is that if 3 people already rated the same item, don't YOU rate it!
People SHOULD work for their medals, not just add couple of icons and wait for raitings! I'm not saying rating is bad and it should stop, but just... don't do it so much, ok?

Thanks ;D
 When I joined to fanpop and to this lovely spot, there were no fanatics here then. It changed after s

Bones 30 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nandacavalieri said…
I couldn't agree more! If you want to rate search for a dead spot (in ratings at least) like I do. C'mon eight people rating? That way medals are coming too easy! And it's not fair... I've been thru over rating (not here though) and I got medals I didn't think I deserve and I left the spots because of that. I don't want anyone going thru the same...
Nice "article", Clich! (and you took my three ratings suggestion :))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Cladra said…
xD yes I did, I'm a thief *evil laugh*
I hope you can forgive me<3
lmao! I don't mind and I can always forgive you!
comment just to make the forum appears in the spot page, lol! :)
ILY<3
I love you too!
ok... this was supposed to be about Bones ratings, lol!
hahaha, good place to share our love<33
heart
lol! Oh yeah :)
Well it's a way to make this appear on the spot pabe :'D<3
true :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deedeedot said…
mmm i dont undrestand why are you so mad, to be honest i dont care about medals...i dont have to prove how i love bones by medal...its just a small colouring dot...also one more thing the other kids want their medal too but its hard to add new stuff cos the head-fanatics here are adding everything so fast that for the other fans theres no other way to get their medals than rate...this spot amazed me when i got here cos everything is updating so fast with fresh news! but i never thought thats its a war between fans who is the biggest fan...we all love Bones and for me i only care about the fact that i love them im happy to see anythin new and i dont care who post it or how high medal he got...this is so competitive...i think there shouldnt be medal thing at all...sorry but thats my opinion...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
oh don't get me wrong! It's not a war! And I don't care about that either... ok, it's confusing... but it's not that what I mean... they can add whatever (related to Bones) they wish i don't mind! It's not about that.
Ok... if you are up to... read the comments i made in the pick, they look more like my point of view
you cant see the problem right...they cant add anythin related Bones because everything was added it the second it come up to the internet...and when they add it everyone is blaming them that this was already added...this competition is so childish, sorry but its ture i think none of the people who want their medals are not real fans...cos THE real fan care about Bones not about stupid dot on his favorite spot...so to the real fan would be totaly careless and meaningless that many people are getting their dots...people can see who are the donors to this site and it wont change by a green, yellow or red dot...
Ok, I get you. I'm not a medalwhore, I couldn't care less has my favorite spot some coloured thingy around it. But I used to care. And part of me still wants to help people who do care about their medals. And I remember how much I worked for my medals and I don't think it's fair for any of us that some people can get it so easier than we did!
I'm with Clich in this one...
but I don't agree with the whole the real fan. Most of the fans don't even know Fanpop, so how can you classify them by medals?
And medals aren't supposed to say how great fan someone is, but yes say how great contributor he/she is to the spot...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک spirited_away said…
I'm afraid I agree with Deedee; people who are new to the spot /can't/ add new things to it, because the 'fanatics' (not trying to label here, but you know what i mean) add it all first.
Personally, I don't really care about getting a medal (though i admit it would be nice), but there's people that really do care about it, and they can't add new things such as screencaps, like deedee says.

i'm not sure i agree with the 'only allow three ratings' thing either; if people like something and want to show that, then let them. its not like people are getting their friends to rate only their stuff to get them a medal. it's there as a way to show appreciation, and it's not fair to tell people not to do so.
Just to say: There aren't many bones screencaps if someone is interested in adding. I'm the one who rates caps because they're one thing that usually never gets rated.

and I understand, I shouldn't be the one to say how much to rate, but it's just.. if someone else rated, you can just .. I dunno, leave the rating once and save to favorites.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک verbatim33 said…
tongue
I agree with DeeDee and Spirited!
The Bones spot has a lot to be added! You should see One Tree Hill spot, for example, it's impossible! It's hard to add stuff in here, I know 'cause I sometimes I can't find anything new. But if you guys say you don't care about medals so why do you want to add something, isn't better to have the stuff here for you already?
hmmm
You seem to be missing the point.
It's good to add new things, because that way you feel involved, and you're actively contributing to the spot. If everything was already here, then there would be no point in interacting with the other people already in the spot in the first place.
I'm sure you add things to the spot, for one reason or another. What you said is a bit hypocritical, because you will obviously add things to the images, whatever. If you didn't do that, someone else would.
Therefore it logically follows, that if you seem to think that it's good to have things here for you already, then there's no point in you adding things. Why not let someone else do it, and save you the trouble???

I really don't want to get into a massive argument about this...why don't we just agree to disagree...?
It's pointless arguing about it, since it's highly unlikely that any of us will agree with each other entirely. If some people want to follow this 'only rate something three times' thing, then they can. People who don't wish to do so, don't do it. Simple as.
i said that adding things its impossible for people who wants medals and since they cant add anything they are simply voting for your added items...another thing im adding new things here because i think other people find in entertaining and i know how happy it makes me to see new stuff so i love to share it with other fans...show is more popular when it gots more exciting fans around, so the main poit is helping Bones fans to get evolve.
Exactly. Adding new things is all part of the fun, and it's about letting other people see what you can do.
I totally agree, by adding things before everyone else on the spot, then if someone likes it, they have no choice but to vote for people who no longer need the voted. They have their coveted red 'Fanatic' badge, so why can't other people have a go at adding new things and getting their stuff rated?!?

I still stand by what I said before though...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک renrae said…
I care, but not enough to be upset about it. I'm a long way from getting a medal in this spot.In the Muffins spot, however, I can say that I am closer. :)
of course you care darling, you are 13...its normal behaviour to your age;)
then there's no point in you adding things. Why not let someone else do it, and save you the trouble??? --> I lovthis discussion is pointless... everyone follows your own opinion

i think other people find in entertaining and i know how happy it makes me to see new stuff so i love to share it with other fans --> that's why I add too!

Ok, I get your points and I'm not discussion this anymore. But this was about ratings at first. Anyway.... I hope you guys find a way to add stuff, I know it's hard, but you will eventually find a way. And I don't get the point of getting the medal and stop adding... that's not what is supposed to happen. And I know the feeling you are talking about!I want to add as much as I can to the spots of the stuff I love, it just makes me feel better sharing...
Everybody shares differences, and that's what we are doing...
yeah. Like I said, agree to disagree hey? haha
Such a pointless discussion...

This seems kinda sweet. People sharing how much they love adding stuff, and the feeling you get when you do :) aww
Such a pointless discussion... --> yeah! Let's just love Bones together and stop this stupid argument!

People sharing how much they love adding stuff, and the feeling you get when you do :) aww --> awww! I know! It's amazing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bl0ndy said…
When I don't have what to do I rate. Always with 5 stars and NEVER ICONS because THEY never finish xD