Bones THE LOW RATINGS !

bl0ndy posted on Jul 28, 2009 at 10:49AM
Hi. I just entered the spot and I clicked on "Videos" and I saw a whole page with rating from 1 to 3 on a really good videos. I don't mind the low ratings-some really deserves it,but at least add a comment WHY! And this is not only on this spot. The same is happening on the Booth/Bones spot from like a week maybe 2 already.
I don't want to tell anyone to rate with 5 stars always. It's simply impossible to like everything so much. But at least when you rate something with 1 or 2 add a comment why. This way the user uploaded the images,videos,links or whatever will know what people dislike and won't contribute more of it...
It sucks when you have uploaded like 100 images for a day(and let's be honest this will take at least an hour) and then you see them rated with 1 or 2 and you don't even know why...

Bones 9 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BruCaS_LoVE said…
worried
I know what you mean ... :) they at least should comment why !
who ever does that is ... :/ on this spot we all love the same show ! so please stop with the low rating and act like a grow up people !
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SophiaBrookefan said…
Yea, i know what are u talking about B.
my stuff are ALWAYS Rated with 1.00
as u can see link
& no comment
I know that haters do that but if they already rate low they should comment too!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک natulle said…
Even if I don't like the person I still rate it high if I like it d; I saw your banner and I actully don't know why it's so low... I think i's better then it's rated (; - Because it's not bad
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ebathory said…
I think there are some people out there that take issue with other users (I am not one of these but I have seen it discussed in forums, pics etc.) and they rate all their contributions as one star. Why? It beats me, it seems like a petty childish waste of time.

This being said, no matter how good a clip is, if it doesn't have a credit (ie when someone loads heaps of videos from YouTube without taking the time to include the name of the person who spent all the time and effort to make it) or if it is misleadingly titled, it's not gonna get 5 stars from me. I wouldn't give it 1, but stuff like that annoys me so I'll give it 3 or 4 stars.

If your constantly finding your contributions getting rated with one star on numerous spots, I'd assume you have a hater out there somewhere. Visit the link below for more info:

link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک heeeresjoyce said…
Some people rate low when things have a bad credit or a nonexistent one (like ebathory said), if they have bad keywords, and/or if they have a bad title. If those are all good, then it sounds like trolling...
I Agree...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک deedeedot said…
i think they should watch the video before rating it, cos i think some ppl just rate without actually watching it:/
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک natulle said…
Yeah I think so too deedeedot....
i always watch videos,& usually leave comments