California پسندیدہ place in California?

harold posted on Sep 10, 2007 at 11:22PM
What is your favorite place in California (aside from your homes, those of you who live in the state)?
save

California 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lila856 said…
BEVERLY HILLS! i actually live in balboa island so its like an hour away from here but they have the BEST shopping, best restaurants, even more STARBUCKS than orange county & whenever you feel like meeting a celeb, just drive on up. LOL
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mynameisearl said…
los angeles county # 1 and orange county # 2
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nonames said…
san francisco, santa barbara, san luis obispo, twain harte, marin, san mateo, yosemite, tahoe...and the list goes on..i love california
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shieldmaiden said…
My favorite place is actually somewhere I just discovered recently, which is the Ventura Pier at San Buenaventura beach. It goes out very far into the ocean and if you watch Little Miss Sunshine, it was where Carrell and Dano chatted at and the hotel behind the pier was where the pageant was held in the film. I have good memories at that pier and hotel since my prom was at the hotel. Also that pier is very relaxing and nice to go to when I just need to get away. Second favorite place is any beach with good waves for me to boogie board with =)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doonis said…
Gotta be the bay area!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jameswilson said…
I love San Diego.
But I like it here in the Valley too :]
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanflorence said…
i planned a journey to California. At that time we can see face to face.
--------------------------
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jenhahaha said…
I live in LA, so I'd have to say somewhere else to make it special...I just love the jibe in San Diego, but my favorite place to take a weekend has to be Napa Valley. Great food, wine everywhere, what's not to love? :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jenhahaha said…
Er, by "jibe" I meant "vibe." Weird typo.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DawnHeather said…
A few - Sonoma/Napa, Apple Hill, the Delta, Vacaville (hometown)...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RobinFan360 said…
heart
SIX FLAGS MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!! WOOOOOOOT!
قبل ماہ X Doubledutch57 said…
heart
I love California it's rules