Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 3418

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheWuzzy said…
laugh
@HaleyDewitt
Thank you your previous comment cheered me up no end, especially about Matt being a Delena shipper! GOD I LOVE MATT. You've also made me feel less angry about Car and Stefan who were DOUCHES in this episode.

Firstly it makes me grind my teeth that I just KNOW all the SEers are going to say ‘Oh they only had sex because Damon’s feelings are projected through the sire bond’! They are clearly wrong and DUMB because Elena fell for him long, long ago, WAY before she was sired… but even so it’s like the writers WANT to give the Stelena shippers a helpful get out clause, to allow them to stay in their denial! :L When will we finally get a full on acceptance of Elena’s emotions which they can’t just constantly find some pathetic excuse to say ‘Oh but it doesn’t mean anything?’

I’m not even going to mention Stefan ( oh wait now I have ;D ) because we can all see what a pathetic, selfish child he’s being, who can’t let go of his favourite toy and won’t grow up and learn to love Elena for who she really is. His actions aren’t ‘love’ they are disgusting: he’s manipulating Jermemy for his own ends and pretending that he’s doing it for Elena! Pretending that this is what Elena ‘needs’ when actually, what she needs is for him to LOVE HER FOR WHO SHE IS. Moron. He’s pathetic. How can people think he’s such a wonderful guy when he is a two faced IDIOT! Acting as though he is god, and gets to decide what Elena does with her life, he’s such a control freak. I would hate him but he’s so pathetic I don’t even feel ANYTHING towards him.

I love Car but I hate what she’s doing: My reactions to Caroline in 4x07

I’m really gutted by how Car is behaving.

1) She continually projects her preferences and fantasies of the two brothers onto Elena’s life. She has an unrealistic ideal of Stefan and Elena as a perfect, romantic relationship, which is unrealistic and bizarrely immature. Anyone who has watched the show can see that Stefan and Elena’s relationship is, like any other, far from perfect. So her constant espousals of how ‘wonderful’ Stefan and Elena are for each other compared to how ‘terrible’ Damon and Elena are incredibly naïve, from someone as smart and savvy as Car.

2) Her preference for Stefan is hypocritical and nonsensical - Stefan has proved many times that he is capable of being just a much of a monster as Damon, and Damon has proven time and time again that he has matured, and is no longer the neck snapping douche bag of season one. Yet she continues to treat Stefan as a martyr and Damon as ‘The bad guy’? - talk about being utterly blind to how people have changed over time!

3) How dare Car reject how Elena is now, and act as though there is something ‘wrong’ with Elena now that she has become a vampire, when Car is one herself? More than anyone Car should understand how as a vampire you remain the same person, yet your feelings are amplified - or has she conveniently forgotten the entire trauma she went through with her mother in season 2, trying to convince her that was still her little girl and not a monster? Yet she lets her best friend languish in fears that she should feel guilty about who she is now. This is sickeningly hypocritical.

4) It is selfish of her to dismiss her best friend’s emotions as some sort of mistake, rather than trying to help her in this difficult time, and get her to work through her feelings. Because it’s not like, I don’t know, Elena tried to be a good friend to Car when SHE became a vampire, is it? Would it not be common decency – let alone the duty of a friend – to help Elena now? Yes, Car is utterly entitled to have an opinion on her friend’s love life, but to go around constantly undermining her best friend’s feelings? Wow, really mature Car. Her behaviour is utterly wrong.

5) After all this - all this condemnation of Elena for being attracted to a morally ambiguous vampire…. what does Caroline do? Oh yes, she’s hanging out with Klaus, laughing with Klaus, clearly warming to Klaus and becoming attracted to him.

Klaus, who I would like to add, is thoroughly remorseless and evil. Damon is no comparison, and it’d be ridiculous to claim so.

Hypocrite much?

Please Car, I thought you were more emotionally mature than this. You are bright, spunky, and awesome. So please stop seeing the world through the blinkers of a made up ideal you have about Stelena’s ‘Epic Love’!

In happier words, Ahhhhh! They did it! :D :D Delena <3

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eve_k said…
@TheWuzzy preach it girl!!!I,too won't comment on Stefan,that selfish immature 5 year old but as far as Caroline is concerned I am sad,be cause I like Caroline very much and the way she is acting now is just so wrong.I won't deny that Damon treated her horribly in S1 but come on,that was so long ago!!He had turned his humanity switch off then,he has evolved so much now and I think that nearly getting killed for her and Tyler to be saved should have been enough!!I mean,come one girl move on!!
Then "Damon is never right"!Are you kidding me?His methods may be questionable at times but the general idea is always correct.He left town only 1 time and Elena nearly died!!!!!!!
I can understand that Caroline separates Stefan from Ripper Stefan as he does (which btw the Ripper IS you Stefan,deal with it at last!!!!!!!!) but how can she give him carte blanche for the time he broke the compulsion,threatened to kill Elena At Wickery Bridge and put everyone in danger with his actions??No one has taken him accountable for that period!!
I would really like to see what she will have to say for herself when she falls for Klaus.How is she going to justify her actions then?
Elena was right.She can't count on her friend a time she needs her the most,because she too feels like Elena should be "fixed".The only person,in my opinion she can count on and take a objective opinion is Matt(who by the way,has grown on me very much this season.Smart,mature,responsible,way to go Matt!!!).He too called out Elena on her feelings,but did not judge her.He truly tried to understand.and be supportive.I think that he has understood that her feelings for Damon are deeper that those for Stefan.Matt will be supportive and Elena should talk to him.He'll tell her that she was in love with Damon long before she turned and no bod can change that(also,how cute,his little smile was!!!It is possible that we have gained another shipper).
Bottom Line,I really hope Caroline gets over it quickly.I would hate to see her in the next episodes fixated with the bond and trying to break it.She is so much better than this.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HaleyDewit said…
The way Caroline reacts on Stelena is like she's watching a show herself. I can easily picture her sitting on the couch, watching TVD and saying: "But Stefan is your soulmate!"

I understand Caroline's problem with Damon, but it doesn't make sense that she's hating him now. What Damon did happened in season 1. She had all of season 2 to be resentful, but she wasn't. Damon used Rebekah, too, but she got back at him right away and then she got over it. That's how it should be, instead of holding an eternal grudge. If you ask me, Caroline is a horrible friend to Elena.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک eve_k said…
I just have to rant about this.I lone Caroline.Always had since season 2.I find her one of the best female TVD characters.And I get her,I really do.If I were her,I would probably be on Stefan's side too,given how Damon treated her in season 1 which is really hard to forget.But not like that.Not by her actually choosing the right thing for Elena and "ordering" on how to feel about Damon.And her arguments "Sure,Stefan may be a serial killer but at least he doesn't sleep around"???Seriously?Are you kidding me??Since when sleeping around tramps serial killing???????And the other epic moment "It's not your fault,he took advantage of you" At that time both Elena and I were sayin "Get out"!!!!!I just could not stand her at 4x08!!!She was worse than Bonnie,who I always to be the judgiest female character!!!!!!Please,bring Caroline back!!!!!!!Rant over.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک delenasalvatore said…
@eve_k, oh, I agree. I used to like Caroline, but I can hardly stand the way she's been behaving recently. I've seen some people (SE'ers) take her side, and say she has a right to act that way, what Damon did was wrong, he abused her and she's traumatised and blah blah blah. But she's basically insinuating that because Damon did that to her, then he'll do that to Elena. Not taking into account that Damon has changed and is far from the same guy he was back then, or understanding that what he and Elena have is totally the opposite of HER 'relationship' with Damon. Now, I am not going to say she doesn't have a right to hate Damon or whatever, but honestly, I don't even care about that. This is about Elena, NOT Caroline. Of course she thinks she is only looking out for her friend, but does she really think that by bitching about Damon every chance she gets is going to make Elena listen? She won't. What Caroline is doing is alienating Elena by criticising so much. Why doesn't she sit down with Elena and have a long, civil conversation about it instead of inferring that Damon is a good-for-nothing man slut and Stefan is an angel in comparison? I loved the way Elena responded though. I hope they don't find a cure and make her human again. She's so much better as a vampire.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JanaP said…
When will the people stop ignoring the word NOW when Julie said that SE are the true love story of the show. This little word is very important here! That means that this won´t be always like that! Eevrything SEers use to prove SE are endgame and the it couple is using those old quotes from the producers and old Elena quotes that is by now proven to be not like that anymore. The show moved on! The producers won´t give away the most im´portant question just like that by saying that SE are the true love story of the show. They always talk about what is going on on the show right here and there. The show progresses, the story changes and so do their interwievs. DEers should stop thinking that the writers just don´t want to say SE are the love story again, just because they are to afraid to lose DEers. Just because they said it back then doesn´t mean they meant it to stay that way until the end (like I said they only talk about the right now). Also think about why JP said that S1ep3 was when the show really began, when they knew for real what this show will be about. There in particular they talked about the DE scene in the end. Now think why they would say it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loveofdelena said…
smirk
come'on guys, do we really want be stuck with third place in the portrait poll once again?? i think not!! we could so totally win this if we attack during the morning and afternoon time. we are a massive fanbase, and we have alot of determination!! this could easily go our way if done right!! so what do you all say?? LETS TAKE THEM DOWN!! lets take back our rightful place!! find a large group of volunteers willing to not back out of the poll. we can all vote while they are distracted by school or work and attack when they least expect it.

LETS WIN THIS!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SpikesGirl said…
To be honest, the road to finally have Delena has had my blood pressure boiling so much that I have had to step back from this ship. I see that Matt has grown on everyone, HAPPY NEWS for a highly underrated character. Honestly, the bromance between Matt/Jeremy has been the happiest thing about this season for me. And I miss Alaric, HORRIBLY.
loveofdelena commented…
are آپ serious?? the delena realationship is the best part. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Off topic, but I felt really indifferent when Caroline almost died. Maybe it's because I knew Klaus wouldn't let her die, but I honestly didn't care. Just like Stefan, Caroline will have to do a lot of crawling through a huge pile of dust. And even then I might still not care.
loveofdelena commented…
yeah, same here, im just so pissed at her at the moment. that i honestly don't care what her یا saint douchebag!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
'People who do terrible things are just terrible'

How can Caroline say that and have such close friendship with a vampire that, gee, I don't, is in fact a ripper?

'Say what you want about Ripper Stefan; at least he wasn't a man slut'

These two sayings are completely contradictive and they make Caroline lose a lot of credibility. Or maybe it doesn't. Maybe it fits perfectly in her hypocrite character.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Manonx said…
Stefan. Elena TOLD you she doesn't want the cure when her humanity was still on. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAH­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! WHY DID YOU NOT SHARE THAT PIECE OF INFORMATION WITH DAMON?! NOW HE'S ACTING JUST LIKE YOU. HE'S BECOME STEFAN 2.0 AND I FREAKING HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! I JUST HATE STEFAN. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM. YOU WANNA LEAVE TOWN? FINE, THEN DO IT, YOU WHINY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, AND NOW WE'VE GOT DAMON ACTING LIKE YOU, TOO. HAPPY NOW?!

I HATE WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH DAMON, THEY STRIPPED HIM OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS HIM.

Rant over. You can tell how much I hate what they're doing with my Damon.
loveofdelena commented…
what on earth are آپ talking about?? damon forced the cure on her to save her from herself. not to "fix" her.he doesn't want human elena. he just wants her to دکھائیں atleast a little bit of emotion. i don't see what's so selfish about that. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
but i deffinately agree with آپ about the stefan!!! he is such an absolute PRICK!!!!! i wish he would just fuck off and die!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Manonx commented…
I was a little mad when I wrote that :P Now, I've though rationally, and of course I understand Damon :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
How can I put this? Maybe it's the hiatus or something, but I don't have a good feeling about the upcoming prom episode. I'm not saying that my gut feelings pre-episode are always accurate, but they mostly are. 1x19? My feelings were very good, and it turned out to be a great episode for DE. 2x22? Good. 3x19? Good. 3x14 on the other hand? Hopeful at first, then nervous. Result? It was a pretty dreadful episode. 3x22? My feelings were positive until like, the day of the episode. Then when I heard that SE would share a kiss, I got a BAD feeling in the pit of my stomach, which as it turned out, was prophetic when Elena didn't choose Damon. I've got the same feeling of dread/nervousness this time round. You know, when you've got a feeling that something bad is going to happen? That's how I feel right now. Who knows, I may be wrong. It might turn out to be a terrific episode.
It's annoying though. I've been looking forward to the prom episode for a long time. I can't even enjoy the fact that it's here now.
I just feel that ever since we found out that Elena was sired to Damon, they've been cycling round and round in a ditch but haven't gone anywhere. I'm terribly afraid that the writers will take the triangle back to the beginning again, instead of resolving it or closing the window. There are a hundred reasons why that would be a very bad idea, but let's face it: the writers have a lot of episodes still to write. Sometimes TV shows are left with no alternative except to create detours. They start running out of material and ideas, and they obviously can't put DE together yet, or make it look like Elena's choice is definitely final when they have 2 seasons to go. Which is why the writers have to do ridiculous storylines. Which is why SE could still reunite. They also have two fandoms to consider. The producers don't want to cut SE fans off just yet. What better way to raise their hopes and conviction that theirs is the only OTP than to give them a last hurrah?
loveofdelena commented…
don't worry hun. your not alone! i too am expecting the worst. honestly, this سیکنڈ half of the season has been just TERRIBLE!!!! i really don't care what happens anymore, im so beyond tired of them repeating the same old boring bullshit. it's so totally annoying now, and the whole 2nd part, has been awful. goodbye too delena. i really hope آپ return to us soon.! i miss آپ like crazy!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mischievous
I was looking for some Stefan parody, because I wanted to have a good laugh. This is what I found.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
rofl!!! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! stefan sure loves his bunnies doesn't he!....*snicker*...... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
poor babies!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This rant has nothing to do with TVD - it's to do with trolls. Now, I can accept that not everyone will like what I write, but what I cannot fathom is when people deliberately go digging for things they KNOW they will disagree with and then leave a malicious comment, which goads you into writing a response, which just perpetuates the vicious cycle. Three months ago I published an article for the Emma/Hook fanspot, and not long after, I received a comment from someone who clearly hated the pairing, and was having a fit because I described the 'Once' fans who said that Hook had more chemistry with Regina's mother Cora, as 'ridiculous and bordering on insulting'. No, she said, she was not a Cora/Hook shipper, but she still felt compelled to write me a lengthy response in which she basically scoffed and jeered at Emma/Hook, and the fans and me. I replied, waited for her to respond and when she didn't, I assumed she had disappeared. Weeks went by. Then yesterday, I got another comment from her, and it was even worse than the first one.

"It concerns me because I saw an annoying comment in your article, one you should be called on. I DON'T ship Hook/Cora. I just fail to see how someone thinking Hook has more chemistry with Cora is insulting. You wouldn't have said it if Cora was young.
'I think lots of fans would agree that claiming Hook has more chemistry with Cora is 'bordering on insulting' for several reasons.' Then they're as big a jerk as you are. There's nothing insulting about it at all. 'He uses his charm with a lot of women, but she's old enough to be his mother,' So what? Guys can have chemistry with older women too. 'and often acts like it.' Um, what?"

Can't believe this girl is getting all bent out of shape because of this. And calling me a jerk?! How mature!

"You say you don't care for certain other ships and don't go around sniping at their fans...yet you write an article where you snipe about someone who thinks Hook has more chemistry with someone other than the person you ship him with. And not only that, but she's OLD. OMG!!!!11. Apparently it's beyond your comprehension and is just insulting to Colin and Jennifer. Yes, I know you edited that part of your article out. The ONLY person it is insulting to is Barbara Hershey. The 'I mean, REALLY...?!' is SO rude, especially to the person you claim no offense to. And you replied with more rudeness towards her. Why is the idea of shipping a 'gorgeous guy' like him with someone 'old enough to be his mum' so 'eye poppingly funny'? Especially when they had a few quite sexy scenes. Shipping them should be understandable. Or maybe you'd prefer to pretend those scenes didn't happen. And that she was mothering him. Why is her age a problem? It obviously bothers you that people could ship Hook with Cora and actually prefer it to Hook/Emma. Since when is someone's age a reason to write off a ship as being stupid and ridiculous. Oh I forgot only the young and hot can be shipped. Sorry.
If you had so much respect and manners then you wouldn't have made that comment in the first place. And I'm sure you're going to have so much respect and manners when Swan Fire happens and your ship is threatened. And no, I don't ship Swan Fire."

I'm starting to think she might actually be in love with Barbara herself, lol. *I* don't have any respect and manners? What does that make her? Next in line to the Pope?!

"I don't mean that Hook/Emma is being forced on us screentime wise. It's the ACTUAL SHIP that is forced because they have no chemistry whatsoever and there is no way that those two characters would ever or should ever be together and yet the writers seem intent on pandering to the CS shippers. They've already said they're planning to go that way. And the only reason they've had such little screentime is because they didn't have a choice because of Colin's accident. No one will ever convince me that they were intending for Hook/Emma to be a long, drawn out thing. Apparently if shippers shout loud enough, they will get what they want. Unless it's Swan Queen. And no, I don't ship that, either. "

A-ha! And that's the REAL reason behind her remarks I suspect. She hates them, and because I don't, that makes her see red. It's all coming together now. Even if I had said nothing about Cora. I don't actually believe that the producers 'pander' to a fanbase at all. They will do what they want. If that were true, Bamon might be on the horizon. Obviously, the people shipping Emma/Regina are going to end up disappointed, because the show will not stage a romance between 2 women on a fairy tale show. Particularly between Snow White's daughter and the 'evil queen'.

"Oh please. You're a teenage fangirl. You wrote an ARTICLE on a SHIP. On Fanpop. Your ageism is showing. You come across as a pissed off shipper in your reply. And quite nasty too but that seems to be the Captain Swan shippers way. If anyone dares say anything negative, they're 'rude', 'resentful' and 'spiteful'. Also blind and deaf, apparently. Maybe take your own advice and find some manners of your own. Guess what, there's more to life than shipping TV characters. I won't be returning to see your obvious reply so have at it. I've no doubt you'll be a hysterical shippery mess while you're writing it. Enjoy that."

Oh this is just too funny. Sweetie, you haven't joined any clubs. You haven't made any friends. I couldn't find any other club activity other than the 2 comments you left on my Emma/Hook article. And you joined fanpop in the same month I published it. You're a troll, that's all there is to it. If you don't like them, whatever. But at least have a bit more taste than to find an article with the express purpose of leaving malicious comments to the one who wrote it, just because you didn't have anything better to do. Seriously. Don't you have any other interests? Is your life so empty of meaning that you get some perverse pleasure at posting spiteful comments at total strangers? I feel sorry for you. If I'm a teenage fangirl, then I must be a ridiculously old one! You obviously can't think of anything intelligent to say about the response I left you. I'm laughing over the fact that you're spewing bile over my lack of manners when...you're the one who trolled on my article in the first place, and you' are throwing a temper tantrum over a TV ship...when you say there's "more to life than shipping TV characters." How droll! How hypocritical! Isn't that just like a troll? Shippers are always so inferior and immature, and spiteful and rude. In comparison to what? Fine, upstanding, noble citizens like yourself? My my!

HaleyDewit commented…
I'll just say this: Emma and Hook have tons of chemistry! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sugarfairee said…
"I think S4 is the proof that Damon is the WORST thing for Elena. Remember what Rose said." -SE fan on twitter :D I mean does she even watch the show?
delenasalvatore commented…
Nah, they don't. They just watch the SE scenes then put earplugs in when Elena has a scene with Damon. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
heart
Barely 7 minutes into the episode and Caroline already manages to annoy me. Anyone else thinking Tyler dumping her served her right? Seriously, he chose a werewolf pack over his girlfriend. That's gotta sting, lol.

Paul Wesley as Silas is so much more interesting than Paul Wesley as Stefan. Can't they just leave Stefan where he is?

What the hell was that with Matt?

Damon&Jeremy: loved them :)

I think I'll like Kat better as a human; Nina's acting is flawless.

You know what else is flawless? Damon and Elena :)
loveofdelena commented…
lol, so agree with آپ about the stefan thing...silas is sooooo much better!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
Definitely! Delena were just amazing! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thisthat12 said…
sad
Am I the only one who feels depressed after Ian's latest interview?
HaleyDewit commented…
Since I don't read interviews I can't be depressed about whatever Ian said; پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
i really wouldn't worry. ian is always saying negative things about delena, doesn't mean that it's true. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
carambolas commented…
It's not like Ian can say that Delena will be fine یا that they will last. I think he is just being careful and not giving anything away. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cloudy
So, Saint Stefan has memory issues. Does absolutely everything have to evolve around him. Now that his ripper memories are erased, he will not only act like a saint, he will believe he actually is one. Pefect, juuuuuuuuuuuust perfect.

Oh, and Tessa? If you can't have Silas, you can have Stefan :) He's all yours.
loveofdelena commented…
this! lol پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carambolas said…
I'm trying to be positive, but it is difficult. This dobbelganger/destiny is not good for SE, I believe that 100%. But it still sucks, because Damon has already been hurt too much and this will hurt him more. And We waited 4 years for Delena, and this is what we get? Their love scene was with voiceovers, season 4 shadowed by the sirebond. I'm still not over Elena's speech to Stefan in 4x23, and the telling Damon that he has been a terrible person. When Damon was there for her the whole season 4, helped her, even after Elena chose Stefan. While Stefan made her feel like a broken toy, didn't support her, made her feel bad about who she is and so on. And when SE broke up, he wasn't interested in helping Jeremy anymore, and didn't care about Jeremys humanity, because he wanted to "fix" Elena. Because he thought that Elena would come back to him, if she was cured. Then when DE finally got together, they were happy like 2 minutes before Stefan came into the picture again, I just think we deserve more for being so patient. Hopefully the writers will fix this, cause this is not fair at all. But I do like the fact that the dobbelganger/destiny stuff makes Damon & Elena falling in love even more special. I hope the next episode is not as bad for DE, as the promo suggests.
thisthat12 commented…
I totally agree with آپ about everything! I don't think آپ need to worry about 5x04 though. Remember what the writers did to us a سال پہلے in 4x04? I bet there playing the same thing on SE شائقین this time. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
*they're پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Signs that Stefan is becoming his old Saint-like self again:

'I have amnesia, but I'm not an idiot'

Stefan, Stefan, Stefan. SMH. Always the king of denial.

''And just like that the hunger returns'

So typically Stefan to blame everyone but himself for the bad things he did and the ones he's going to do. No one is reponsible for their actions, but themselves, including Saint Stefan.
loveofdelena commented…
lol well said! <3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I am sick of the CS hate on the OUAT spot. I don't even visit it that often, but every time I do, I see something negative about them on the wall. I'm at the point where I'm too scared to go there so I think I'll have to avoid it from now on.
loveofdelena commented…
who the hell cares about CS?? just don't go there. focus on delena instead. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
Hey! I care about CS. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
oh i thought that آپ meant caroline and stefan, my bad! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Do you guys realize that what happened to DE, is now somewhat happening to SE? Last season Stelena fans would go around, saying Delena wasn't real, that it was all because of the sirebond. Some even accused Damon of having raped Elena.

Now it turns out that Stelena wasn't real, that it was all because of the universe. So, in 1x10, when Stelena had sex, does that mean...

thisthat12 commented…
I realized that too! What I like about it, is that when the writers did that to us, they didn't romanticize it. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
And I don't think that means Stefan raped Elena (or anything even remotely close). Remember, his feelings for her come from the DG connection too. That doesn't make me less mad at him for lying to Elena... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
Yes, you're right. I just thought it was very low of SE شائقین to say that about Damon. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Anyone of you so annoyed with the new TVD opening?

"Love brought me to Mystic Falls. Love drove me away"

*repeated headdesk*

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD! Can that sound even more pathetic?
thisthat12 commented…
Can the writers please stop making Stefan the victim? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Dear Stefan and Tessa,

please go on a fucking honeymoon together and never return.
Stefan wasn't as annoying as usual. He gets extra points for saving Katherine.

Caroline, however, was. Bitching about how Damon is dangerous and that he shouldn't kill Wes. Well, look what it got him.

I'm totally freaking out right now. I know he'll be fine eventually and they won't kill him. But still, the thought of my baby being hurt, truly breaks my heart. And those flashbacks! I wonder if Stefan knew about that...

Maybe that's what made Damon turn off his humanity...
I'm hearing all these speculations of Damon supposedly having killed Elena's parents. Even it is true, which I highly doubt, I know there is more to the story.

Stefan saved Elena. I'm willing to believe that. But what if he caused the accident in the first place? A car doesn't just drive off the bridge, no matter what kind of weather it is. The only thing I can think of is that there was someone on the road, kinda like in the pilot, and in attempt to avoid hitting that someone Grayson turns the car away, loses control over the wheel and drives off the bridge. This someone should be Stefan, because conveniently he was there to save the day.

Not much time could have passed between the car going off the bridge and Stefan being the heroic ass, because Grayson could still tell Stefan to save his daughter. This can mean 2 things.

1: Stefan was already listening in on Elena's thoughts. Okay, he said he saw Elena for the first time in the car, under water, but can we really believe anything he says?

2: Stefan was there on the bridge all along.

Come to think of it, what if Stefan didn't want to save Elena's parents? What if it was his plan to make her vulnerable, so he could easily slip into her life and suck the life out of her, literally, but mostly metophorically.

And what if Stefan was the one who handed Damon over to Augustine? I know it sounds far-fetched, but nothing, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Stefan.

Additional note: I feel like I'm totally spamming this forum, but I have so many feels and theories right now and if I don't share them, I think I'm gonna burst. I'm quite certain I'm gonna burst.
loveofdelena commented…
girl i really don't blame آپ for thinking these things, im on the same کشتی as you, and besides, if stelena شائقین can say that damon killed elena's parent's which is HIGHLY unlikely, then we can just as easily say that stefan caused the accident that killed her parents, a FAR مزید realistic theory, than the whole damon killed elena's parents bullshit. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This is non-DE related, but personal. I left my new coat hanging up in the staff changing room at work today like I always do, and when it was time for me to go home, I discovered that someone had poured bleach down the back of it. It's completely ruined now, not fit for anything. Am utterly sickened. I loved that coat I've only had it for a week or 2. I bought it on a store card, and it will have to be paid off next month. My Mum has told me that I should take it to work and show everyone and kick up a huge fuss, but I don't know that my employers will do anything. I'm pretty sure they have a policy in place where anything that gets lost or stolen on their property is not their responsibility, but this was malicious. It's not even likely that they will ever find out who did it. It could have been anyone. I just hope it wasn't anyone I work with in my department. The thing is, people leave this stuff hanging around in there all the time. Nothing bad happens to them. Why did it happen to
me?
I'm thinking that it can't just be a random attack. Whoever did this knows me, and doesn't like me.
HaleyDewit commented…
I'm sorry about your coat, hon. I can't believe a grownup would do such an evil thing. Even if it was an accident, which I highly doubt, they should've come آگے and offer to pay the damage. But bleach leaves its marks. Some of it could've easily dropped on the culprit's close without them noticing, if آپ know what I mean. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
People are saying that ever since JP started The Originals and The Tomorrow People, her writing for TVD has been off. I'm not going to pretend to know anything about screen writing, but I know something about writing. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that it's pretty much impossible to write several stories at the same time. I've tried it and it always turned out the same, meaning one of them was not good at all. No matter what kind of writer you are, you need to focus on one story at the time. You can start preparing for a second one, but don't bring it out yet.

The next part is not TVD related, but it is Kevin Williamson related. Last week I listened to the commentary on the finale of The Following and something he said really bugged me. He said : 'No one likes to write. No one likes to sit behind a computer and write'
How can you write something good when you don't like writing? If no one likes to do it, then why are there screenwriters? If they hate their job, why do it? Because I do this everyday and I think it's quite fun. Am I really such an exception?
loveofdelena commented…
it has!! they are completely butchering the story, just because they ship stelena. when they know quite well, that this story has been heading in the delena direction from the moment it started. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
DelenaLove201_ commented…
Kevin actually doesn't ship Stelena. I think he's secretly pissed at Julie and the writers because they're trying to make this the Stelena show. That's probably why he made it very clear he's not involved with the Originals. He knows Julie'll butcher that too. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
So, Elena's bothered that Damon killed someone while they were together....ELENA! NEED I REMIND YOU OF ALL THE THINGS SAINT STEFAN HAS DONE WHILE YOU WERE TOGETHER???

As for Caroline, she doesn't even deserve this (see video)

loveofdelena commented…
indeed. the injustice, and the shere hypocrisy of this bullshit, is soooo fucking rediculous!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
I think Elena was just shocked, which is a good thing, since it means she doesn't believe he is a killer anymore (which deconstructs the 5x02 "you, a self proclaimed serial killer". We didn't get a chance to see more. But Caroline... I really want to ذائقہ, مارنا her right now. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This song is so Stelena.
thisthat12 commented…
LOL! This song fits them so much it's unhealthy (literally...) I died at the "you think you're in control" line. What's it's name? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
Yes yeses!!!!!!!! There is no doubt in my mind, this is the song for stelena!!!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
For a midseason finale, the episode was pretty lame.

'We're not all like my brother'

No, Stefan, you're right. You, for one, are WORSE!

Oh, and Enzo's input was exactly what we needed. Yet another vampire/person pointing out how much of a monster Damon is.

If Kevin Williamson was still on the show...but no, he had to leave. Why is it so hard for screen writers to stay with a project until it's done?
loveofdelena commented…
Tell me about, it saddens, and completely frustrates the hell out of me. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I found this argument on the SE fanclub. It's so funny I had to share it with you guys. Seriously, what show are they watching?
 I found this argument on the SE fanclub. It's so funny I had to share it with آپ guys. Seriously, wh
DelenaLove201_ commented…
Sometimes, شائقین delude themselves into thinking that Stefan is Damon and so, of course, this makes perfect sense to me :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
When Elena met Stefan, he never told her half of what was true. She had to find it out for herself یا else ask him point blank. And how do SE teach girls something in life other than 'the little girl's stories'? Honey, SE is the epitome of a little girl's story!! People don't watch TV to be taught something necessarily; at least not when it comes to shows like this one. They watch because they want to escape into another world for a while. They want to forget their problems. They don't always want what's 'real'. (Whatever your definiton of 'real' is). That's why they watch it. If آپ want reality, آپ can turn on the News یا look out the window. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
msmysticlove commented…
OMG!! what the hell is this shit??? I'm laughing so hard XD LOL پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Found this on tumblr:

I am watching a show about a true love story between a vampire and a girl that he loved not matter what, and how he took care of her like no one else could in the way that she needs and helped save his brother from his ripper alter ego. They are watching a show primarily about a vampire with weird hair who gets off on emotionally abusing a teenage girl by projecting his own insecurities onto her, letting her sacrafice herself on an alter, kidnapping her, and almost driving her off of the bridge her parents died off of. Because honestly, people who empathize with that are scary. I think that these are the same people who write love letters to guys on death row in state penitentiaries
loveofdelena commented…
oh hell YES!!! now this is a comment!!! <33333 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
I'm so sick of those SE fans that write DE as lust and nothing more. I don't mind them shipping SE, I don't mind them hating DE but can they just acknowledge the fact that DE do have an emotional connection, and that their relationship doesn't revolve around sex?
Why do they think it? Because they have sex scenes that are more lustful than SE's? News flash fans, that doesn't make them all about lust. Have they missed all the emotional and heartbreaking "I love you"s? Have they missed those hugs Elena gave him when he was emotionally crushed? That moment when he was dying and told her he would've made all the wrong choices he made all over again if it meant he got to meet her? The moment when she was struggling to let him go and was crying? When she lit up that match to burn them both down in the dorm room because she knew that if he was going to die, she will die with him? That moment when he let her go, because he couldn't stand the thought of him ruining her and hurting her? When...

I just don't get how they manage to overlook all of this.
SE's love scenes were always kind of blah, آپ know? Delena have passion, as well as love, but SE'ers like to forget the 'love' bit, and they translate it into 'lust'. They think that because SE's love scenes fizzled rather than flamed, then in a backward way, it means SE are about 'love' and not just sex, but آپ can have both in a relationship. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
I think SE was a very immature couple in terms of sexuality (and everything, actually). The only time Elena was shirtless was in 1x10, and most of their make out scenes futures both of them with shirts, like they are some kind of first fluffy love between 12 سال olds. If this is, for SE fans, a normal sexual relationship, then of course they think that DE are lustful. But it's not lust, it's simply maturity. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
If delena are lust, then what what does that make Stelena? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I, among many of you i suppose, am so done with Caroline. That webclip was it for me. She is at the point of no return, and I wish she would just be killed off. I'd say, send her to The Originals, but I kinda love that show, and I don't want her ruining that, too. Honestly, Julie Plec, what are you doing? You're letting your own preferences get in the way of your writing.
tongue
Reasons why I think Caroline is the most insensitive character in the show

So I thought of making a list of all the times Caroline acted with complete insensitiveness. Feel free to add more, or post those on other pages. Just don't add a credit xD

- She flirts with the guy who killed her boyfriend's mother, tore him apart from her, killed her best friends's aunt in front of her, killed her best friend, ruined the life of another best friend of hers, and made all their lives a living hell.

- She tells her boyfriend he's actually pretty similar to that guy.

- She encourages her best friend to go to a ball with the guy who almost drove her off the bridge her parents died on (and in an accident she almost died in) a week earlier.

- Ships two of her best friends together like they are a fictional couple, stans one of them and doesn't care about the feelings of the other.

- Calls her best friend diseased for breaking up with her boyfriend.

- Celebrates her best friend's breakup in front of her still heartbroken best friend.

- blabbers to another best friend about prom while she tries to talk about the death of her loved one, and says "it sucks that my boyfriend can't be here".

- befriends the girl that killed her best friend's brother, tried to kill all of them multiple times and made everyone's life a living hell.

- Tells her best friend "when are you going to realize the outside world isn't nearly as dangerous as the guy you're letting into your bedroom" when that guy didn't do anything bad since they got together (as far as she knows) and there is a psychotic teacher kidnapping college students and experimenting on them.

Again, please don't give me credit.
loveofdelena commented…
amen!! caroline seriously needs to go!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I am not someone who deliberately goes looking for trouble. The rant thread is such an important part of this spot, and I think every spot should have it. In that way people can keep bashing away from people that love what you're actually bashing.

This week I wanted to give some props to a friend, who's a Stelena fan. She had posted something on the Stelena spot wall, but as you know, your own posts are published on your profile as well. I didn't mean to read it, but this first sentence just sorta jumped at me. She wrote:

The way Damon behaves is really pathetic.I mean the girl left him and he's acting like a little spoiled kid when a parent didn't buy him a lollipop. He just proved that his change was nothing but fake.He's not becoming a better person when he's with Elena, he pretends to be to make her want to be with him. I think when Elena is going to find out what he did: killed Aaron and abducted and almost let to kill Jeremy, she will open her eyes for good.Damon is unpredictable and someone you cant trust.

One day he claims to love her and the other he inflicts her pain and a lot of stress. He's not good and he never will be. In the last episode he just proved that all he cares about is what he feels and what he wants. If he really wish good for Elena he will let her leave and live in peace, instead of that he's messing around, hurting her.

Well of course, it's all Katherine job, but what she did was a good test to really find out about Damon's [REAL] feelings about Elena, and he failed all the way.

This pisses me off SO MUCH!! Elena is not just a girl! She is Damon's life! She was the only one who saw the good in him, and never gave up on him. She was the first and only human being who loved him for who he really is. And the real Damon is loving and selfless. The murderous Damon, that's the fake one. Now that Elena's gone, who does he have to live for? Humanity means NOTHING if you have no one to share it with!

And Damon's fake? How about Stefan, all his lies, all his hypocrisy? And if we're talking about inflicting pain, have we forgotten 3x11? Stefan was the one who had left, yet somehow he has a right to hurt Elena in one of the most unimaginable ways possle?

Why would Damon even go off the deep end so far, if Elena didn't mean anything to him? He cut himself loose from Mystic Falls, by making sure everyone hated him, because being around Elena hurts too much.

But, of course, Damon will always be a monster to some blind, ignorant, narrow-minded and shallow-hearted brainless morons. And Stefan will always be the tragic hero.

So, here's to Stefan's Salvatore's holiness! May all Stelena fans CHOKE ON IT!
msmysticlove commented…
To the Stelena shipper: Well first of all we can't imagine whats it like when the love of your life calls آپ a monster. It must hurt worse than a stake to the heart. Neither Elena nor Damon deserve any of this and if آپ wanna portray Damon as the monster آپ might wanna take a look at your perfect 'Saint' Stefan پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
msmysticlove commented…
Oh and BTW آپ guys are finally getting some stelena action!!...but wait...the other half of your ship is not even present in her body! must've hurt like a کتیا, کتيا :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
Well,we'll,we'll. another small minded Selena bitch, who spouts, rediculous bullshit, and doesn't, bother to look beyond what she sees. And to say that Stefan is good, and Damon evil, wow. Pot calling the kettle black much..... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This has to do with the 'Once Upon A Time' general fan spot. The reason why I'm posting here and not on the Emma/Hook (Captain Swan) rant thread is because on occasion, some of the Captain Swan Hate Group have spied on us there, and then reported back to their members.
OK, I'll try and make this brief. One very vocal member of Captain Swan Hate Squad admitted on the wall to reporting vids on the CS spot just to have them removed because they hated Emma/Hook and several of the fans there as well. The person did it just out of spite. I don't know what made them decide to confess when it had been going on for months. Then other people replied, asking this person why he hated Emma and Hook so much, etc, and that people should be allowed to ship whomever and so on. The post has since been removed, but what really bothered me was that this person said "I realised I was no better than them." Uh. WHAT? I also ship Emma/Hook and I would like to know what I and other fans on that spot have done to this...person...that was so dreadful? Were we insulting Emma/Neal (Swanfire) just because we felt like it in front of them on the wall, where they couldn't miss it? Did we go around concocting polls entitled "Which of these do you agree is the worst about Swanfire?" and then proceed to slam them in every possible way? Did WE report SF vids on the SF spot just so we had the satisfaction of seeing them removed?? NO!!!! This person was acting as if he reported vids to pay us back. WE didn't do ANYTHING!
Oh, and then another person started on about how there were too many CS vids being posted on the OUAT spot; it was annoying and we should post them on the CS spot. Nobody ever posts vids about Emma/Neal, and the Emma/Neal spot is inactive,because no-one ever goes there. Again, WHAT? Does that mean Rumbelle vids should get posted on the Rumbelle spot, and SwanQueen vids should get posted on the Emma/Regina spot...? CS is part of the OUAT fandom. People like them. (OK, most people like them). Why should we tone it down? If people decided to post loads of vids about Swanfire, I wouldn't mind.

I don't get these people. I know every 'general' spot has its disagreements. But that spot takes the biscuit. There are a number of people who practically live there, who act like it's their right to say whatever they want about a ship or character, regardless of whether it hurts other fans. And when those fans react, they become outraged, as if those fans shouldn't be allowed to question them or voice their hurt. And another thing I've noticed is, until recently, hardly anyone ever stood up to say "You should be more respectful" or to challenge their behaviour. One of the few times I visited that spot last year, I couldn't believe that certain people would just post insulting things about CS if someone dared to say anything nice about them. And they wouldn't even ATTEMPT to be civil or anything, it was just "CAPTAIN SWAN ARE SO DISGUSTING! *vomit vomit bleugh bleugh* " What was only slightly worse was that NO-ONE told them off. It felt like the entire fanbase over there were just giving those people a free pass to say whatever they felt like. And they didn't care how I felt. I didn't matter. I was just unwelcome and invisible.

Now there's talk about how there should be a pact where everyone is polite to everyone else. But the thing is, it's not everyone who are causing the trouble. It's a select group of people. And what happens if they break the pact? Do they get sent to the naughty step if they misbehave? People shouldn't have to be made to be civil and respectful to other members of the fanbase they're in. All I know is, that spot has a problem. Until they learn some manners, I would rather avoid that spot and them.
HaleyDewit commented…
IKR! And he thinks that just because he confesses, it's all going to be okay. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This is not DE related, but The Originals related. I was totally bummed, and almost burst into tears, when I heard Claire Holt is leaving the show. Sure, I wanted to get rid of a certain blonde vampire, but it ain't her!

Now, DE related. When at the end of a story nothing has changed, the author did something wrong. Which is why I don't understand how Stelena fans can still hold on to things that have happened in the earlier seasons, like 'This is my story' and 'It's always going to be Stefan' and 'It's you and me, Stefan, always', and use those as valid reasons as to why their ship should be endgame. If they had something to look forward to, they wouldn't have to look back all the time.
msmysticlove commented…
Yeah its really sad that Claire's leaving :( She's the only original i like. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
Well, I like Elijah, too, but it still sucks. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"They know that Bamon is a huge threat to their ill-fated ship so therefore, they feel the need to project all of their hatred and anger onto Bamon and the Bamon fan base by being in denial and being delusional at the same time. It's really sad to watch most of the Delena fan base whither away in such insecurity and denial and on top of that, feeling the incessant need to project all of it onto the Bamon connection and most of all, onto Bamon supporters and the Bamon fan base.

"if Delena fans are so confident in their ship, then why do they feel the constant need to bash and undermine both Stelena and Bamon? If they really believe that Delena is such a healthy and good relationship to begin with, then why all of the unnecessary hate and useless bashing of two ships in which they don't even supposedly care about or support whatsoever?

"The bottom line is this, fellow Bamonators. Bamon receives so much unnecessary and OTT hate
because of insecurity and jealousy on the part of the Delena fan base. I'm pretty sure that the DE fan base knows and understand that their ship has no chance of actual success, "

Oh stop it already. You're killing me. *Falls over laughing*

I found this little gem on THAT spot that seemed to be inundated by people who spent 70 percent of their time hating on DE and us, and the rest of the time trying to ship Bamon. It's an OLD article written by someone who's name should've been 'I-Hate-Delena-For-A-Living. Like she was always banging on about the same things: how screwed up DE were, how 'rabid', 'delusional' and 'fanatical' the DE fanbase was, and how monstrous Damon's 'love' for Elena was making him and that the only light at the end of the tunnel was Bonnie. Her articles were quite simply the most atrocious things I've ever read, and she would churn them out week after week. She was probably the reason why things between Delena and Bamon on fanpop got so bad, to be frank. Things were so bad at one point, that I used to wish the writers would just kill Bonnie off, to shut them up. Everyone on the Bamon spot looked up to her as if she was their queen. I would say she was as obsessed with hating DE and us as she was with Bamon; probably more in fact. It was scary. Her hate-ridden articles seemed to actively encourage them to be more hateful towards DE. Maybe that was her purpose in writing them.

I have NEVER been jealous of Bamon EVER. Why would I? What DE fan would be, when we had everything Bamon fans fervently wished for? If THEY were so confident and secure about Bamon, why did they constantly need to bash DE and us in her articles? They were jealous, angry and resentful - of us and DE, and it showed. And I ALWAYS believed in DE (although at one time, I did question the writers).

Well guess what, Miss Poison 'I-Hate-Delena-For-A-Living' Apple? DE DID happen, and they WILL end up together. We have 10,137 fans to date, our fanbase is thriving. What about yours? The Bamon spot is like a ghost town - or a ghost ship - apparently, all the die-hard Bamon shippers who used to like nothing more than a good ole Delena bitch-fest have disappeared - including you. I guess there really IS a light at the end of the tunnel, huh?
loveofdelena commented…
Lol, how can we be jealous of something that doesn't exist, and never did?? That's abit hypocritical isn't it. Let me guess, did she go سے طرف کی the name "poison apple". Man, this girl was obsessed!! I really wouldn't let it get to you. She was pathetic. Beamon never was. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'm just glad she's gone now. And is it really bad that I'm happy the Bamon spot has kind of shrivelled up and died since 'Poison' and all her 'rotten apples' have vanished?? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
msmysticlove commented…
First of all, I think that Bamon شائقین saying that their ship is a 'threat' is laughable! And who the hell was this 'poisoned apple'? Seems like she was really...hardcore..?? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
@loveofdelena: i shouldn't say it, but that user's name was ApplePie88. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Okay, overall I liked Stefan in this episode, but one thing pissed me off. He's bitching about the fact that Damon hasn't found them in 4 days! Damon was stuck in a cage and used as a lab rat for 5 years!
msmysticlove commented…
Honestly I'm screaming 'hypocrite' 90% of the time Stefan's on-screen. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
Posted by a Bamon idiot on Tumblr. Be ready to laugh, or throw a fit. Your choice.

"Love is watching someone die"

No. Just no. Okay? Love is a lot of things, but not that. Seriously, do they honestly think Bamon has a shot now? At some point, you have to give up.
MelodyLaurel commented…
I'm baffled as to how this quote even applies to Bamon and how on earth is that a definition of 'love'. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tvdlover commented…
This Bamon شائقین really got nothing better to do. What the fuck? They all believe that Bamon is going to happen now. They're not watching the same دکھائیں that we're. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I always thought the Bamon fandom were nuts. This just confirms my view. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
msmysticlove commented…
I am confused... i mean, what are bamon شائقین thinking?? Are they even watching the دکھائیں یا just talking about a really bad fanfiction?? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MelodyLaurel said…
This has probably been mentioned many times before, but I'm going to rant anyway.

Why is it that no one bats an eyelash when Stefan and Elena basically fell in love within the first 2 episodes? Why does no one complain when their relationship was shoved down our throats for the first 2 or so seasons? Why is everyone bitching about 'Delena being shoved down our throats all the time'? I'm smelling double standards.

I always try to look at things from both sides, but I always fail to grasp this particular argument. Is it because the writers kind of overdid the Delena scenes this season? But to be fair, any complaint that people have towards Delena can also be applied to season 1-2 Stelena, so I don't see the point here. Is it because most people are more favorable towards 'first love' pairings that 'started out the show', like Stefan/Elena and Francis/Mary (Reign)?
delenaluv commented…
stefan and elena was forced love سے طرف کی a spell thanx to markos and francis and mary was arranged and forced from childhood. sorry but that's nothing i would bother shipping! as far as the over done d/e scenes in s5..they along with us مزید than deserve them. for christ sake..nothing was مزید over the سب, سب سے اوپر as the stelena titanic on wheels episode! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
Believe me, most people do not favor 'first love' pairings. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
msmysticlove commented…
The thing is that SE were دیا a 'connection' to fall in love with each other because of a spell Markos had cast. Without this 'connection' Stefan and Elena would've been doomed even before happening! Sure DE had a connection....an understanding but it wasn't because of a 'spell'. And SE شائقین rejoice over the fact that their fav couple were forced to fall in love while criticizing the sire bond *rolls eyes* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tongue
I will never understand how one can prefer Katherine over Elena. What did she do to get so much praise? Sometimes, I don't get people.
thisthat12 commented…
THIS. I will never understand those fans. I guess it's mostly because, taking the دکھائیں to face value, Katherine is entertaining and funny, while Elena seems "boring and annoying". پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
I do think Katherine has depth as a character, and I quite liked her growth in S2&3, but IMO it was ruined in season 4. And her character arc in S5 just proved that she never really changed. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thisthat12 commented…
So, I read at Moviepilot.com that Stefan wasn't even going to try to bring Damon back. Did Stefan forget that if it wasn't for him, Damon would still be alive?
Think about it, if Stefan hadn't told Julian his wife was dead, Julian wouldn't have gotten mad, and he wouldn't have ripped out Stefan's heart. I mean, he should've told him, but not like that.

cahe64 commented…
I don't think there is anyone to blame TBH. If Stefan would have held back the truth, Julian would be mad anyway. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
HaleyDewit commented…
It's the way he کہا it. He made it clear that his wife died because of them, the doppelgangers. If he'd کہا she had an accident, Julian would've been mad, yes, but he may not have killed Stefan. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
OMG! I'm so frustrated right now! I'm good at keeping secrets. I still haven't told anyone of my siblings that Damon is dead, because I want them to find out for themselves, because it has a stronger impact. Then, a couple weeks ago, this small article appeared in a magazine. I was able to cut it out, so they still didn't know. Now, this picture (see below) is circulating on facebook, and my siblings saw it. They LOL'd.

I, then, posted a status, saying: "That awkward moment when something's literally spelled out, and people still don't get it"

Even when I told them the status has to be associated with the picture, they still don't get it! And now they're trying to guess what it means, and they couldn't be more wrong. I mean, it's LITERALLY SPELLED OUT! And the dvd-box isn't even available here yet.
 OMG! I'm so frustrated right now! I'm good at keeping secrets. I still haven't told anyone of my sibl
What was the point of bringing up the Gilbert accident if it really was just an accident? Unless the storm was caused by something supernatural, like in the books.
tongue
So, I found out that Nikki Reed signed up for Sleepy Hollow. Yay! So, instead of Nina Dobrev, I'm getting Nikki Reed. How super awesome. Maybe she thinks now that she's chased Nina away, she doesn't have to be on the TVD set all the time, and do some actual work.
loveofdelena commented…
amen hunny! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک carambolas said…
I am so tired of coming to this spot to appreciate Delena and only seeing Ian hate and people bashing Nikki. This spot shouldn't be the place for that. It should be about Delena.
The Delena fandom has become one of the worst fandoms ever. People are constantly saying horrible things about Ian and his wife on their twitter & instagram. Everytime Ian or Nikki post a picture there are people with DE or Nina icons writing disgusting things about them. Hoping they will get divorced, for them to die etc. I for one don't want to be aasociated with that kind of people.
I mean what is the point of those comments..they won't change anything. Only thing they do is make the fans look like immature, bitter & hateful children.
I love Delena, but I don't like the fandom anymore. I'm disappointed people can't seem to differentiate reality from fiction. Ian and Nina are not Damon and Elena. And Nikki has nothing to do with Delena. Nina and Ian broke up over a year before Nikki and Ian started dating. Nina VERY publicly dated Derek a few months after the break-up. Derek visited the TVD set a few times then..not that long after the break-up. Nobody said anything about that. But Nikki visited like once when Nina wasn't even there, over a year after & she was considered horrible person in DE fans eyes. the double-standards are ridiculous. Ian is crucified for doing the same things/saying similar things that Nina has done/said without any criticism. Nikki didn't break-up Nina/Ian or Damon/Elena. That is a fact. But I guess facts never matter when you are too busy blindly hating on Ian & Nikki. Who have done absolutely nothing wrong & are always respectful & kind to everyone.
FYI I really don't like Nina or agree with most of her actions but I would never send her hateful messages of any kind. Or spend time on watching her every move & pay attention to everything she says, just so I could find something to hate her for. She is real human being & deserves respect. Just like everyone else does.
Sayong thet they are celebrities they should be able to handle the hatred..No. They are real people with feelings. Bullying is never okay. There is no justification. Ever.
Rant over.
loveofdelena commented…
آپ accuse us of being awful. and yet your the one who keeps bringing it up. so who is the real culprit here. none of us have mentioned nikki and ian for some time now, its آپ who keeps deliberately bringing it up. and as for ian being kind and gentle. lmfao! i seriously BEG to differ. his actions lately say otherwise. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
loveofdelena commented…
if آپ dont like that we dont like nikki, then dont read our تبصرے its that simple. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
cathyirishchic commented…
Seriously, Nina has been the mature woman in this situation. She hasn’t کہا anything hateful towards Ian’s relationship. She’s been brave and dignified. She used to تاریخ the man, I don’t know how she remains so calm. I think it’s breaking her inside. Yes, she is in another relationship now but those feelings take time to heal. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Geez, relax, okay? There's a reason why I posted it here, and not on the wall. I didn't send Nikki hate mails or tweets. I just learnt she was going to be in one of the TV-shows I watch and when you see Nikki, you see Ian. And when you see Ian, you think of Nina. So, I had a bad moment. I think I've been pretty decent with my comments and I've barely written anything negative since the season 6 finale. I've hardly been here. I don't hate Ian, or Nikki, or even Julie Plec. And I don't watch Nikki's every move. I saw a picture of her on Tumblr, in Sleepy Hollow, and I wanted to know if she'd have a small role or a big role. I'm too hurt to hate. And sometimes I just need to lash out. So sorry I'm human. Maybe you should direct your irritation to those who constantly say negative things and not to those who've tried to stay positive for SIX years, who've tried to keep other's positive despite the bumps we faced, only to find out we've been screwed over. And if our fandom has become the worst, well what did you expect? Maybe you're okay with being lied to and being tricked, but the most of us don't feel like singing in the rain.
Rant over.
carambolas commented…
Hi, I wasn't directing آپ in anyway. Sorry that I didn't make that clear. Your تبصرہ was just the tip of the iceberg for me after seeing so much hate everywhere. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک