Disney Princess DP dreams

mhs1025 posted on Nov 21, 2012 at 04:54AM
The game is simple. All you have to do is tell us about a dream you had about the DP's. (They can also be about princes as well.)

I'll start for an example.

I had a dream that Ariel and John Smith were a couple. (With all do respect,I'D rather not go into further details...)

NOW,it's YOUR turn. (Describe it if you must.)
last edited on Dec 10, 2012 at 05:02AM

Disney Princess 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک justinfangrrl said…
I once had a dream I rode the magic carpet with Aladdin and Jasmine. C: It was fun.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hajirah4 said…
Once I dreamed a very strange dream that Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel, Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Mulan and Pocahontas were all trying to find a spot in the woods to have a picnic, and when they're done they all go to Ariel's palace for tea, and Ariel was told that not only Eric but ALL of the Disney Princes were missing, so Ariel burst into tears. Very strange I say.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dee389 said…
Once I had a dream that all the princesses came to my house in Malaysia by greeting me while I am sleeping!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
I think I once had a dream about Pocahonas,but i don't remember the rest of it :P
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rigo1315 said…
I dreampt I was on a Field trip with kids from my high school. I ended up at a "Aurora's Adventure" Ride like the Snow White one. Except it was about Aurora and Pheobus (Hunchback of Notre Dame) In love. I think I got that Idea from a youtube video called Starlight.

It was just a ride then back to the bus for a banquet thing me and my friends were having.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
tongue
I think i recently dreamed about some of the DP'S,but i'm not sure...