Disney Princess Make a Disney princess

jade-m-c posted on Dec 27, 2012 at 05:17PM
In this contest, you have to create a Disney princess. Include a picture of the celebrity you based her off of, the celebrity's name, a background story about her, and the princess's name.
Example:
Princess Cecelia
Celebrity- Allie Trimm
Cecelia is an Italian princess. She is poor and lives with her grandmother in the year 1911. She has big dreams and high hopes. She has a beautiful singing voice (Like Allie Trimm) and believes in hard work.
 In this contest, آپ have to create a Disney princess. Include a picture of the celebrity آپ based h

Disney Princess 29 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
Princess Satine

Celebrity-Vanessa Hudgens

Satine is a Brazilian princess. She comes from a wealthy family and lives in the year of 1976. She LOVES to sing. Before she officialy starts building her life,she wants to find herself and uncover dark family secrets.
 Princess Satine Celebrity-Vanessa Hudgens Satine is a Brazilian princess. She comes from a weal
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jainabieber7 said…
Princess Julianna

Angelina Jolie

Julianna is a French princess. Shes 19 years old. She is the daughter of the King and Queen of Chelieu in the early 1700's. Julianna is known for her dazzling beauty and unfortunately, her bratty attitude. She loves to learn new things and meet new people. Shes sick of everyone thinking that she gets everything she wants and doesnt appreciate it. Her dream is to find a man, rich or poor, who doesnt judge her on what everyone says and gets to know her for who she truly is.
 Princess Julianna Angelina Jolie Julianna is a French princess. Shes 19 years old. She is the d
Btw, i absolutely love the Italian princess! Ive always said that an Italian princess would make for a beautiful movie in a perfect, dreamy setting.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rigo1315 said…
smile
I think Aurora has that title as Italian Princess I think, but a more modernized like Tiana would be interesting :)
Princess Rosalinda

I didn't base her on any celebrity but a good look alike would be

Sandra Echeverria

Rosalinda is a Mexican Princess. She has both Spain and Aztec royal ancestors. Due to a family feud her parents left her at a Christian Orphanage run by three nuns. She was only a day old when she joined the orphanage she was never adopted for some reason she hated to leave her home. She's 19 years old and her and her best friend are competing in the folkloric dances during the Dia de los Muertos at the cemetery.

One day a Prince from Spain arrives to get married to his fiance who is not a real princess when she sleeps on the 20 mattresses. Rosalinda works for the royal Spain family who are visiting for extra cash for the orphanage but accidentically sleeps on the 20 mattresses. Later on the Prince and Rosalinda begin to see each other and build a relationship. That's when the secret of the Pea is revealed and Rosalinda tells the Prince about the 1st night she worked for his family and fell asleep on the bed.

Complete Story: Princess and the Pea
 Princess Rosalinda I didn't base her on any celebrity but a good look alike would be Sandra Ech
Extra she's very strong and independent she never knew she was a Princess and just lived her life like a street rat (Aladdin) she doesn't fall in love at first sight with her prince she just gets to know him and starts falling for him.

The Prince is smart and kind he thinks about who he wants to marry. He tries to get to know the person first, but by royal decree he must have a Princess Test. He's not the snobbish rich wealthy Prince.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SweetPea2007 said…
link
The Slave Girl who tried to Kill her Mistres
(I think we should have a African Princess based off this story)
There would be 2 Princesses:
one would be the main girl (bride):Emme

She would be about 14 when the marriage is first set up and 21 when she is sent for. She is very wise and kind and gentle and easily tricked.

Her looks are similar to : Queen Latifah and she will be big, beautiful and confidant
 http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/fssn/fsn36.htm The Slave Girl who tried to Kill her Mistres (I thin
The second Princess is Emme's sister:Abeba (Flower in African)
She would be about 12-14 yrs old and is the main heroine of the story (Even though Emme is the one marrying the Prince)
She is spunky and clever and very loyal to her sister.

The celebrity she is based on is raven-symoné.
 The سیکنڈ Princess is Emme's sister:Abeba (Flower in African) She would be about 12-14 yrs old and
Auroras Italian? I didn't know that.
^ i think she's british...
smile
Actually no I found this not to long ago some one investigated the theme and look and concluded northern Italy close to Germany so she's consider Italian from what I've found on her.

mhs1025: I did too at first. I even believed all of them were British except Jasmine. xp

Here's the link: link
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jade-m-c said…
Thanks jainabieber7
I thought she was French because Sleeping Beauty is based off of a French ballet. That doesnt necessarily mean shes French though, just a thought. And i dont think shes British, usually British Disney characters all have accents.
jainbieber7-OKAY,maybe she has british blood in her...rigo1315-it was set in like the 14th century...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrincessTiana said…
Name: Iris from Athens

Celebrity: Plus Size model Tara Lynn (come on a princess with curves!)

Iris is the daughter of the god of war, Ares and a mortal woman, making her a demigoddess. She's not really a bright eyed sweet princess. She's a hunter that slays monsters that attack villages, but money has to apply. Being a daughter of the god of war comes in handy during a fight. She has super strength and knowledge of Warcraft and skilled at weaponry.

Her flaw is that she likes fighting too much. She can't control her blood lust and maybe wants to fight someone she don't need to fight or she'll kill someone she didn't need to kill. Iris also is very cocky because she knows she's a demigoddess and sees herself as superior to everybody else but other gods, Hercules, and warriors are able to knock ego down a notch. She is snarly and rude but she is learning how to be nicer.

Her love interest is the prince of Sudan who is trying to learn to be a hero but sucks at it. She teases him on his lack of fighting skills and he teases her about how masculine or reckless she is. In all she teaches him how to fight and he teaches her how to use her head.

The reason why I picked a plus size woman is cause Iris is an action girl and real women that are fighters like boxers or wrestlers aren't skinny and small. They are bigger and I want Iris's strength to seem realistic but have her body still be very lush & feminine. And Tara Lynn is absolutely gorgeous!
 Name: Iris from Athens Celebrity: Plus Size model Tara Lynn (come on a princess with curves!) I
SweetPea2007 that would be nice to have two princess that are sisters. I don't know why most fairy tales only have one good female heroine and siblings are hardly ever shown. I think only Belle from Beauty and the Beast had sisters biologically, and they were bad but not the villains. Cinderella had bad step sisters. Anyway my point is it would be nice to see a siblings get along in a fairy tale movie.
Princess Tiana,i like the idea of a more curvier princess. You don't hear/see people thinking of something like THAT everyday.
Thank you PrincessTiana and I like how your Princess is curvy too...I think that would be awesome....That is why I chose the two actresses that I did, they are both beautiful, curvy women....I love your idea and would love to see that done one day....you don't have to be skinny to be a Princess nor do you have to be weak..
mhs1025 it is nice to see other people that would like to see a curvy Princess (unfortuantly the women me and PrincessTiana chose are actually considered obese so a movie with a main Princess/character looking like them will proably never happen...which is sad because they are gorgeous)
SweetPea2007

Since you picked lighter skinned Black women maybe your princesses are from Libya, Cape Verde, or Morocco. Morocco has beautiful architecture.

iris being super strong wasn't really about making a princess that wasn't weak but making one that is an action girl but still saying that she needs "heart". Iris is physically strong but emotionally weak. I didn't want my princess to be considered prefect. She has problems and she can be insensitive. Her prince that's from Sudan is more sensitive to others and makes her want to be a better person. He's more passive. She's more aggressive. They make each other better.

I don't think Tara Lynn is considered obese. Well I guess some people will say obese but others that know about plus size models and their body types wouldn't. Raven Symone (back then) and Tara Lynn are thick, not obese. But you are totally right to say that some people would consider them fat and not thick. Queen Latifah used to be kind of fat but now she's just thick.They all have weight but are in shape. But Raven Symone lost a lot of weight now and is getting married to model AzMarie Livingston, who is really small.
Queen Latifah is 5’10″ 210lbs and her BMI is 30 so she is considered Obese.(maybe that is old info)
link
link
Sad but true...and there are lighter skinned black people from Africa...My Brother in-law is from Africa and some of his family there has lighter Black skin (with no white mixed in)
I am 5ft2 and weigh about 104 and I am considereded normal...but I think I should be considered underweight...Oh and please do not take this an argument, because it is not....just found this and thought I would show you....
But yeah I think they are curvy and thick not obese personally...Pocahontas has some thick legs, but that is muscel and Snow White is a little round, but that is baby fat (she is only 14)

And are you sure about Raven? when I looked that up I only got info from National Enquirer and that is a BS rag magazine....she has not even admitted officially to be dating that girl or being actually being gay...but I do see where she is alot slimmer now, wow that must have been a old photo I found...my bad...

Sorry if I came off rude, that was not my purpose
That girl could just be a roommate SweetPea2007. Some people just don't like to live on their own.
mhs1025 PrincessTiana is the one that said Raven was engaged to AzMarie Livingston...not me...I am the one saying that was said in a rag magazine and that she may not be gay.....reread what was said before you jump in please...I am with you that she could just be roomates anf friends with that girl, that is why I said "she has not even admitted officially to be dating that girl or being actually being gay".I was responding to "But Raven Symone lost a lot of weight now and is getting married to model AzMarie Livingston, who is really small" said by PrincessTiana....She did admitt to living an alternative styl on twitter so she may be gay and if so whatever...I hope she is happy....
wait you realize when I said that girl I was refering to AzMarie Livingston right?
SweetPea2007

Raven Symone is getting married to a girl. She asked Michelle Obama to officiate at her wedding and Queen Latifah is a lesbian too. She has a girlfriend, Jeanette Jenkins. But I always knew Latifah was a lesbian. That's nothing new.

mhs1025

No it's not her roommate. It's her girlfriend.
smirk
SweetPea2007

oh yeah you said "and there are lighter skinned black people from Africa." Yeah Cape Verde, Libya, and Morocco are in Africa. Africa is a continent not a country. They are countries that have lighter skinned Blacks or mixed raced people. Morocco has many Arabs. Libya has Egyptians, Arabs, Italians, Indians (a lot of folks but most of them are Arab & Berber ). Cape Verde (ethnic groups are creole, black, white) people are mostly lighter skinned Blacks but that country is owned by the British now. Singer Elle Varner's grandparent is from there or something like that. You could place Emme and Abeba in Egypt but Egypt has been done so many times in films...
SweetPea2007,i was just reassuring you. And Princess Tiana,it might just be a tabliod/rumor. I'm not trying to argue,i'm just stating what I think.
link
link
PrincessTiana That information about Raven is from the National Enquirer so is not true...That magazine is a big fat liar...Or did you see it elsewhere...There is a lot of articles talking about it online but the original sourse was a rag magazine....maybe she is dating that girl and whatever but I don't think they are getting married....do not believe everything you read online or in trash magazines....
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hajirah4 said…
heart
Name- Princess Juliette (French)

~I didn't base her off anyone, but I liked the appearance of this celebrity (Kristen Belle) and I only changed her hair/eye color so I hope that's okay.

The story sets off in modern (2013/2011, atleast after 2009.) Hawaii at the Robinson's House, where Juliette is leaving because she is accepted to a Private school because of her power to fly.

(Most of the school is filled with he same old, students. The rest is secretly separated because THOSE students have some weird powers, like nullification, and are there because they are being taught of how to use they're powers.)

She first moved in with Melinda, Luke, Jack (same-age as Juliette- big brother of the family), and little Claire (she's 6 years old, while Jack and Juliette are both 10.) ,because her mom sent her to the Robinson's because with being a QUEEN, and having a husband who forgot about his daughter, there had to be some risks, so Juliette could learn about Earth more (she's from Utopia.) so she could get ready to go to Paris one day to recover her father's memory. (The prime minister/ president of France) When she becomes 17, Jack comes to her school, and when they meet they become instant friends. On the way, the two develop crushes on each other, yet they keep having more and more adventures until one day, they go straight to Paris.
(When they do that it's their winter break from school while being 18)

....is the writing too messy? And she's not supposed to look EXACTLY like Kristen Belle...more like a CGI version of her. (Yes, the princess is CGI. Kill me, right?)
 Name- Princess Juliette (French) ~I didn't base her off anyone, but I liked the appearance of this
big smile
I chooses winner mhs1025
*choose a