Disney Princess Disney do Aida

Kidaralda posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 06:25AM
I like the story,don't understand why it wasn't already made and NO i'm not saying this just because we'll get another black princess.I am only saying this cause i like the story,setting,and characters,but wasn't this in production at first?They just stopped production and went with the Princess and the Frog instead?

Disney Princess 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SweetPea2007 said…
Well Aida dies at the end in her loves arms ....and it would mess with the beautiful story if they make the story happy....It is sad and very tragic...Not very Disney friendly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kidaralda said…
Disney needs to make a story where the princess dies,but i'm sure that wouldn't stop them from doing it.Ariel originally died in her story so i see why not.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PrincessTiana said…
The only problem I have with Aida on Broadway and just films that are set in Egypt in general is that Hollywood always cast Whites as Egyptians even though Egypt is in Africa and many of the ancient paintings have brown skinned people.

But I think Aida could be a really good film. I don't know whether it should be animated or in live action. Maybe live action would fit better. There could be really cool sets and the film could be for an older audience. I have no problem with a sad ending. Disney has done sad and edgy before with films like Pirates of the Caribbean and Prince of Persia. Who says every Disney movie has to be rated PG or under.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kidaralda said…
That's what i was kind of saying,make it an animated feature film.
Yeah,and you're right the original Egyptians or more properly Kemites were melenated/dark skinned people.You can basically even say they were mostly black,but of course people will ignore that fact.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SweetPea2007 said…
If The origianl story was kept the same and made into an animated DP Movie I would not let my girls watch it till they were older...My oldest is 10 and I know this concept would greatly upset her and give her nightmares...she is just not ready to deal with that and nor should she be....I mean both the main Hero and Heroine die....why not go ahead and make Romeo and Juliette an Animated Kids movie too? And I know Disney has done sad and edgy before, but those were adult movies not for children (one day I will let them watch them, but not till maybe 12 or 13) This would a good Adult Disney movie...sure why not....I agree with you on that....I would watch it if they did a good job and I agree about them casting Whites all the time for those parts...it is not right....