Disney Princess New line-up

AuroraBriarRose posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 03:24PM
For me princesses like Rapunzel and Merida just don't fit in with the lineup, their over-digitalized-ness (lol) just doesn't look right with the other princesses. I think Disney should have 2 franchises to prevent overcrowding..the Classic Princess Lineup, up to and maybe including Tiana, and the New Lineup, beginning with either Tiana or Rapunzel. What do you think? I believe the distinct Disney eras should be separate - I love Disney princess films but I'm older now and neither Tiana or Rapunzel will remind me of my childhood - I'll never watch their films probably.

Disney Princess 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
They can't separate them from the line-up. Though i'm kinda like you-Rapunzel doesn't fit in. I'm sure you'll warm up to Merida soon. I have! I would love to see Pocahontas and Mulan get included on more of the franchise's stuff and i'd LOVE to see the main 6 on more stuff again. Even for a day!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCrystalRing said…
Really...this is the stupidest idea I've ever heard...
mhs1025 commented…
are آپ talking about this فورم یا my post? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princecatcher93 said…
Well I'm sorry that Rapunzel and Tiana won't remind you of your childhood, but they may remind others of their (like mine). And I think Rapunzel does fit in, sure not animated wise, but she fits in almost every other way.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jainabieber7 said…
How does Rapunzel not fit in? She sings, has a Prince, is based off of a fairytale, she has all the checks. Just because shes CGI she doesnt deserve to be in the line-up? that is without a doubt the most ignorant thing I've ever heard. Not sure if you know what century this is but we're in the year 2013. Not 1913. Technology and movies are changing. Sorry if you don't like it, but thats the way it is. Not to mention, two seperate line-ups would be way more confusing than one big one. I think Disney should stop when they get a certain number of girls, but not start another DP line-up.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک