Disney Princess News and Predictions about Frozen. "Spoilers will be گیا کیا پوسٹ here"

Jayden-G posted on Jun 02, 2013 at 08:57PM
I decided to do this because Disney has plans for this movie to be the 12th Disney Princess movie, and there are more and more news about the movie coming out. There are a few rules:

1. If you are posting a spoiler, you must say so in the beginning of your post in capitals, so others will know to skip the post or read, depending on if they want to read spoilers
2. Your post HAS TO be about the movie Frozen. I your post does not relate to the topic, you will be asked to delete your post

You could post concept art, box office results (when the time comes), trailers (when the time comes), etc

Disney Princess 8 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safira-09 said…
Japanese trailer -
link

Discuss :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک connor3 said…
Love, love, love it so much! It looks nothing like Tangled and after this trailer I feel like Frozen cay become my favourite Disney movie! I love Elsa, this scene when she run from the kingdom looks very emotional. And Anna is so cute. Kristoff looks much better than in the previous picture. Love it all so much! And japanese dubbing is great, I always love japan voices, they are so heart-breaking.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک connor3 said…
Someone know maybe when english version should come?
PociandSmith commented…
I heard something about late August but I am not sure! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PociandSmith said…
OMG OMG OMG!!! Still nothinf about the villain!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک LupinPrincess said…
I'm so excited! Elsa's just gorgeous and Kristoff is hot xD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Maria7Potter said…
Am I the only one who's not that impressed? I don't know, it kind of reminds me of a Barbie movie... And I still can't tell what the movie really is about. Oh, I can't wait for an english trailer to come out!
princecatcher93 commented…
You're not alone, I don't understand how everyone stays that about Tangled but when I watched Tangled and the Barbie Rapunzel movie I couldn't see how they were alike at all. But Frozen seems مزید like a Barbie one to me...but like آپ کہا we know nothing about it, no main villain, no plot یا story line just that Anna is going to save her sister یا something...hopefully we get all of that soon. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
LupinPrincess commented…
What makes it Barbie? Specifics? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
LupinPrincess commented…
That's nit very good evidence, it's a castle? And a snowy forest? Yes that screams Barbie? And Anna's face looks nothing like any Barbie... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dclairmont said…
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, honesetly I"M OBSESSED *fangirls for the rest of life*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PociandSmith said…
SPOILER ABOUT THE JAPANESE TRAILER

I am impressed and I love it and I think it is great. Disney rarely does a movie like that (ice and snow and magic used in that way and stuff like that) so I think it is gonna be something special and the animation is pretty good (except of Anna's shot with the green dress-it looks like a playstation game). Sadly, there is no Hans in it.
I think this movie is gonna be epic, even better than Tangled.It is too early to say, though.
P.S. I want a Kristoff- Anna duet so much, but I am not sure how a love story will work along with the sisters story and the four characters. (this time not 2).

Is this the only time for a Disney movie to have 4 main characters?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
connor3 commented…
آپ can see Hans for a second, he is with Anna when she is in this green dress and is calling Elsa پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Safira-09 commented…
آپ don´t have to add Spoiler etc. to your posts here. That is what this thread is about :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
dclairmont commented…
^^^^^It says in the requirements that آپ have to do that... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
jessday commented…
That dress, actually, when it looks super-stiff, is probably frozen, so it looks starched. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک