Disney Princess Drawing Challenge Contest

fiina posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 10:26AM
Hi, so now I'm trying to do this. I hope you'll like it.
So there's 10 themes or challenges which each one lasts two weeks. In the end people vote their favorite picture.

I created rules without any remarkable experience so I can just hope these will work.

- you post drawing you have made by yourself, it may be new or old
-you can make your drawing with computer or just pencil, it can be colored but it's not necessary
- you can draw any princess you want to (exception are the one where princess is given) and draw same princess many time but of course it would be more fun if you tried to make as many princess you can
- you can add speech bubbles or other text any picture if you want
-all of these challenges includes at least one DP but you can add sidekicks

I'll give prop to each challenge's winner

Theme's/challenges are next:

1. Princess playing instrument(over)

2. Bored expression

3. Any DP wearing Anna's hairstyle
(not her HAIR, imagine your princess's having as long hair than Anna and wearing it on same style)

4. Doing something she wouldn't usually do
(ariel skiing, poca putting on make up e.g.)

5. Any DP as an animal

6. Conservation between 2 DP. not comic, use rather one or two picture.
(not just two standing figures, put some interaction e.g. one brushing others hair)

7. Dreaming her prince, put prince in the "dream"
(in merida's case you can put her dream about riding hair flying and shooting arrows into sunset or imagine her prince)

8. Belle with her mother, imagine her

9. Modern princess, try to hide her profession/job into picture.

10. Just something you want to draw, anything as long it includes at least one DP :D

Dare to use your imagination and don't stick too tightly with these instructions!!

And please just ask if something is wrong.
last edited on Jun 27, 2013 at 06:26PM

Disney Princess 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fiina said…
For example I drew this 10.12.2011 and I could put this to the first challenge "playing instrument" or I could draw something new, anything as long it's your drawing will do.
 For example I drew this 10.12.2011 and I could put this to the first challenge "playing instrument" o
hajirah4 commented…
Geez, way to win your own contest fiina. I'm obviously joking, but آپ are pretty great! I'll کرائیں جمع soon. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
rigo1315 commented…
I can't even draw hands یا faces and you've got the coloring bit down. No way dude you're awesome. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
fiina commented…
Well, shortly I'm new with contests. I would really appreciate if آپ help get مزید participants, and thanks for your advices :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I give the first theme few more days, so I'll make poll on tuesday if I get more drawings for the first theme. If not I'm still keeping this contest as some people are still willing to join on later themes :)
 I give the first theme few مزید days, so I'll make سروے on tuesday if I get مزید drawings for the fir
In case someone didn't notice: Drawing time is now two weeks so second theme ends 9.7.

I know her bangs are mirrored but I was kinda hurry and too lazy to fix it.
 In case someone didn't notice: Drawing time is now two weeks so سیکنڈ theme ends 9.7. I know her
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PociandSmith said…
This seems interesting and I want to join but may you give us enought time, 'cause there are lots of challenges and it is not that easy to draw princesses? So, I think the deadlines should be on 30/7
Can we draw a princess for all the themes or it has to be different princesses?
Can two users draw the same princess for the same theme?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
fiina commented…
Okay, first of all I'm really sorry I answer this late but my grandparents doesn't have computer and so I see your سوالات now for the first time. I agree آپ should have enough time but to be honest I'm such an idiot to not know what that 30/7 means so if آپ could explain that :) Yes, آپ can draw same princess for many themes and even to all if آپ want. And two users can draw same princess, I can see no problem with that. As I have now been away some time I think we could have fresh start after the right time for each theme is clear. I'm sorry آپ had to wait this so long. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک