Disney Princess Frozen's Villain

PociandSmith posted on Jun 25, 2013 at 04:21PM
Warning: This is for people who are reading the news and spoilers about frozen, so if you don't care about it, you probably won't find interesting reading it or you won't understand what I am talkinf about, or if you do not want to read any spoilers (about characters and actors / actresses who voice characters) don't go any further.

-------

Hey, Great people who love frozen,
I am coming up with a crazy theory about the villain.
Who is he? (Disney confirmed that the villain won't be Elsa)
I don't really believe he is Hans, I don't have any proof, obviously, but I don't feel like he could ever be the villain (based on his description and photo).
Someone said that the villain might be Olaf but he is too cute IMO.
So the following theory along with the information it was based on it is NOTHING. I somewhere read the information (I don’t even know some of it is true) and I based my theory on it. Something just made me believe this crazy story.
---------
I read (don’t remember where) that the villain won't be very 'human'. Since the human is in these '' - brackets, and there's also I’ve also read that the villain will be twisted like in Wreck it Ralph, I believe that he will be someone with a human form, but not a human in reality.
I read that the Duke will be voiced by him -> link , who has voiced King Candy in Wreck-it-Ralp. –Remember this, it’s kind of important.
Of course that is no proof, because David Ogden Stiers voice (RAT)cliffe in Pocahontas but also Cogsworth, the clock in Beaty and the Beast.
But wait…wait… it is not the same case. As I said previously he voiced King Candy. Who was King Candy? A Cy-Bug (!!!) in reality. link
I am also reminding you this : it will be twisted like Wreck it Ralph.
So, I believe as lots of you that the villain might be the DUKE. So, what's the big deal? Many of you have said that before.
The new thing, coming in my mind and it might be the most stupid thing but anyway, is that the Duke might be in reality a snowman. He will fight against Anna and turns into his real form and then how will Anna defeat him? She somehow, along with Elsa’s help, will suddenly melt the ice and spring will come back again. A snowman can’t live in a hot place. So, he will melt. (That is bad for our poor little Olaf, too :’( but that’s another topic)
So, what do you think on my theory?

Photo with characters that are said to be the villain ( There is no picture of the DUKEEE)

Obviously noone of them is.
 Warning: This is for people who are reading the news and spoilers about frozen, so if آپ don't care
last edited on Jun 25, 2013 at 04:24PM

Disney Princess 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princecatcher93 said…
I hear somewhere *SPOILER*
That there is a Troll King and he was the main villain, he could be the Duke in Human forum.
PociandSmith commented…
That's what I heard and that's why I based my theory on this. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
PociandSmith commented…
Thanks anyway for the information :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MouseEars said…
The Duke is indeed the villain, based on the Yahoo images and bios posted recently. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TigerRanma said…
The Duke is the villain and I think that's boring. I was expecting something with a higher magical power than Elsa.
AudreyFreak commented…
agreed. like the troll in the original story who breaks the mirror and gets one in the boy's eye (and I think the snow queen's too, which is what makes her evil). پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک