Disney Princess In common with...

alexon31 posted on Sep 10, 2013 at 05:09PM
Hey guys! I thought we could do this just for fun... Each week we'll have a different princess, prince, villain, sidekick... and we'll all try to think of one quality we share with him/her. If you can't think of a quality, it could be a physical trait. If you think you have aboslutely nothing in common with the character, you can think of a quality of his/hers you admire or would like to have... It doesn't have to be a quality necessarily... it could also be a flaw or something the character likes to do that you enjoy as well, or maybe even telling if you have been in a similar circumstance as one of the characters... or all of it! :D
That's basically it, not much of a contest, just for fun :)

So how about we start this week with:
Snow White
 ارے guys! I thought we could do this just for fun... Each week we'll have a different princess, princ

Disney Princess 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princecatcher93 said…
I have three. We both look at the bright side, we love everyone and we both look great with short hair.

(This is fun!)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alexon31 said…
I think one thing I have in common with her is that I always try to help people... but I do wish I could be as positive as she is... :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mhs1025 said…
I don't really have anything in common with her, but we can both be there for others.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Queenofpink said…
We both love animals:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Awinitarose said…
We both try to look on the bright side of life.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MaidofOrleans said…
I tend to be fairly positive, though I'm not quite on her level in that regard haha, and I love animals. Other than that we're pretty different.