Disney Princess Challenge#003:Story!

Anaji posted on Aug 03, 2010 at 08:59PM
Welcome to challenge#003 :))

I though that this is the next challenge we should have ! It's pretty simple,fun as every challenge and you can easily get points for yuor team ;) It's like the 'Storytime' forum ;)

So,Here's how it goes.

I will start with a sentence,obviously. Someone then comments with another sentence, then someone else comments,...and so on so as to the sentences slowly become a story.
The story doesn't have to make sense! It can be funny, stupid, anything can happen, it's just for fun =D
I hope you will enjoy this :)

So here are the Rules:
(read them, they are important!)

-Only post one sentence per comment!
-Sentence can have as many words as you want to write.
-Don't bring characters from other movies into the story, only Disney Princess characters!
-YOU DONT get extra points for using the sig banner, so I suggest you don't use them in this challenge!
-YOU MUST however write in every comment what team you are a member of. I suggest you do this in braces, like :
Jasmine walked down the staires.(team Mulan) or just:(Mulan)
If you DO NOT write what team you are from, you WONT get any points at all!! :p
-you CAN post as often in this forum as you want to and everytime you post it will get you 2 POINTS.
-BUT YOU CAN NOT post twice in a row - at least one person has to post a sentence before you can post again.

I will start with the first sentence and then the story can begin ;)

Deadline:08th of August.
Which is in one week ;)
Pretty soon huh.?!

Disney Princess 227 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 227

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Anaji said…
It was a Monday morning.No wait.When Ariel wakes up we call it afternoon.Today nothing was to break down this rule xD..
Pocahontas enters Ariel's bedroom sightly worried of her last night nightmare..Once she's in Ariel starts screaming... [Team Cinderella]
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AllegroGiocoso said…
Ariel, waking up from a long night's sleep, looked around confusedly to hear what the commotion was. (Snow White)
big smile
+2 to Snow White!
"Hey you sleepy",said Jasmine,"Whats with all the screaming?"(Team Cinderella)
+2 to Cinderella
"I would like a bit of quiet," Belle added, gesturing toward her book as she sat on a nearby chair. (Snow White)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fhghu said…
"I'm trying to sleep here." Aurora said, groaning because she couldn't sleep with all the noise. (Belle)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ppv said…
"But I can't," she continued, fixing up her blonde beautiful hair. (Belle)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Straggy said…
"You'll wake Meeko!" groaned Pocahontas from the window. (Pocahontas)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک madisonsavanna said…
Mulan walked in the room "Would you all stop yelling? You're giving me a headache" she said. (Team Aurora)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک disneygirl11 said…
A that moment, Meeko sat up from where he had been sleeping, and jumped on Mulan, tryign to find bicuits. (Pocahontas)
"Meeko, come back!" Pocahontas told Meeko, as Snow White giggled happily. (Snow White)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک disneygirl said…
"Who's hungry for breakfast?" Tiana then called from the kitchen, who was already working on making coffee and pancakes for everyone. (Snow White)
Snow White looked at Meeko, who was running around the room like crazy, and began singing, hoping that he would come to her, like the birds and squirrels always seemed to do. (Pocahontas)
Meeko's running had somehow woken up Mulan's trust pooch, Little Brother, who then eagerly jumped to his feet and started running after Meeko as though they were playing a game of tag. (Snow White)
At Tiana's words, he other eight princesses filed down the stairs and into the kitchen. (Snow White)
At which time Tiana was just finishing setting the food on the table for everyone as Louis stuck his head into the window and licked the bowl with the remaining pancake batter and then calling to the girls as he saw them, "Morning ladies!" (Snow White)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VGfan30 said…
Meeko ran down the stairs, into the kitchen and under the table, where most of the princesses had sat down, with Little Brother chasing after him. (Aurora)
"Hope everyone's hungry, I made plenty to go around." Tiana said as Little Brother chased Meeko under the table, however ending up rxiting the table from under the other side and running right into the wall. (Snow White)
smile
"Oh! Are you dears alright?" Snow White's love for animals caused her to feel tons of sympathy for them, even at the smallest things. (Team Aurora)
Little Brother, having landed on his back, looked up to eye Snow White upside-down; he wagged his tail and somehow managing to get back on all fours, happily ran over to her. (Snow White)
"Thank you so much for making this food," Aurora told Tiana gratefully. (Snow White)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princesslullaby said…
"It's really no problem, I love to cook!" said Tiana. (Team Ariel)
"We really must swipe recipes, your pancakes or gumbo for my pie." Snow White suggested. (Snow White)
"What kind of pies do you make?" Ariel asked curiously. (Team Snow White)
smile
"Gooseberry pie! And apple! The dwarves LOVE it!" Snow White answered. (Aurora)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک BKG201 said…
"But Racoons and hummingbirds hate it!" Pocahontas mentioned (Mulan)
smile
"Oh,well i will make something for them!",Tiana said all heroic!(Team Cinderella)
+22 to Snow White
+8 to Aurora
+6 to Pocahontas
+4 to Belle
+2 to Mulan
and +2 to Ariel :)

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DreamyGal said…
smile
"Are you sure racoons hate it...I've never seen Meeko turn down ANY kind of food", Belle said jokingly. (Team Cinderella)
"Yeah,animals don't like it",said Pocahontas,"Trust me,i'm a nature type of a girl!"(Team Cinderella)
+4 to Cinderella!
"Duhh..we all know YOU are a nature girl, but Belle has read just about every book known to man, so she could be right" said Jasmine. (Team Cinderella)
smile
"But i said just MEEKO",Belle said,"He's not an every animal on this world!"(Team Cinderella)
+4 to Cinderella
"Fine, I guess your right," Pocahontas said, sighing. (Team Pocahontas)
"So, how about that weather outside?" Cinderella asked, not liking it to see when even a couple of her friends were having a disagreement. (Snow white)
"It's warm and sunny...why don't we take our breakfast outside and have a picnic?" said Snow White. (Team Cinderella)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک alafastanzio said…
As all the girls in an unanimous agreement began picking up their place settings Pocahontas turned to Ariel and whispered, "I really must tell you about the nightmare I had last night." (team Cinderella)
"What happened?" Ariel gasped quietly, never having expected Pocahontas to be one for nightmares. (snow White)
surprise
"I almost hate to say it out loud because it was so scary...but here it goes...I dreamed I was back home, and the settlers were cutting down Grandmother Willow so they would have more wood to build their houses...what do you think that means?!" Pocahontas cried.(Team Cinderella)
Ariel thought for a minute, trying to recall all she had learned about the human world from Eric, however that didn't stop her imagination of certain aspects from taking over, "Well a lot of trees are always cut down for things like paper, furniture, and houses...maybe the settlers ran out of other trees to chop and Grandmother Willow was the first one they saw...or even worse - they could be trying to cut her down because they realized she was a living talking tree and want to make money off of her!" (Snow White)
"I'm trying so hard to listen to the spirits, but it's no use...I have to go home to make sure that she is ok...she's the closest thing to a Mother I have left" said Pocahontas as she headed upstairs to her bedroom, with Meeko, Percy and Flit not far behind. (Team Cinderella)
Exchanging glances with Little Brother, who had just been sitting there listening and panting the whole time, Ariel decided to follow Pocahontas, however with the silly little puppy behind her. (Snow White)
Having only taken two steps, her eyes not in front of her, Ariel quite literally bumped into Pocahontas who turned around to ask, "And another thing, why on earth was Phoebe screaming like that when I came in your room? Nearly scared me half to death." (Team Cinderella)
[who IS Phoebe btw?]
laugh
^LOL...I was totally about to ask the same thing! Freaky...
[Maybe Phoebe is an imaginary princess.... Or a screaming monkey that was outside a window when everyone woke up? o-0]

"I didn't see anything," Ariel shook her head though she had heard the screaming at the time as well, "maybe one of the others knows." (Snow white)
All of the other Princesses were beginning to wonder where Pocahontas and Ariel were, so they left the food and went inside to see what was taking them so long. (Team Cinderella)
"Anyone else notice that those two have been spending a considerable amount of time alone together? I didn't think those two got along all that well." said Mulan to the other girls. (Team Cindy)
"You don't think they're hiding something from us, do you?" Aurora inquired. (Snow White)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princesslullaby said…
^^ I think Phoebe is from Charmed. Anaji took this whole game from Charmed so I think she forgot to erase a sentence.

"No, they really don't seem the type." Jasmine pointed out.
[^That makes a lot more sense.]

"Either way, something's goin on and we gotta find out what." Tiana stated. (snow White)
^^Thanks princesslullaby! That was driving me nuts trying to figure out who that was!!

They all went to Pocahontas's bedroom and found her and Ariel packing as if they were going on a trip; they all gasped and finally, Jasmine asked "What is going on with you two...why are you being so secretive and WHY are you packing?".
Ariel paused for a moment and silently glanced at Pocahontas who shot her a pleading look. (team cindy)