Disney Princess Princess Picture and Song Mix Collages Contest: Round 5 (Belle/The Little Mermaid/Tangled/Lady Tremaine)

BelleAnastasia posted on May 03, 2011 at 09:24PM
This is an idea I came up with relatively recently. Basically the rules of the contest are the following.

Each week I will give a collage task. The collage will have to be made up of 3(4) parts. And here are the parts:

1. A Disney Princess, Prince or Villain - this will be the central figure in the collage. She/he must appear in the collage just once.

2. Disney Princess Movie Background - the background of the collage.

3. A Disney Princess Movie Song Lyric - the collage needs to contain a lyric (2 or more words) from a given Disney Princess Movie Song.

4. Another Disney Princess Character Outfit - instead of using an original outfit of the central figure in the collage, you might use an outfit from another assigned character. HOWEVER THIS IS AN OPTIONAL TASK!

In the end of the week we'll have a pick, which will determine the winner for the week, who will receive 1 prop from me. When we have 10 winners I'll make a pick with all of them and the overall winner will receive 5 props.

I hope you have fun and I am looking forward to your collages.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Week 1: (Snow White/Tangled/Aladdin/Mulan) - link
Week 2: (Belle/Pocahontas/The Little Mermaid/Shang) - link
Week 3: (Shang/Cinderella/Princess and the Frog/Belle) - link
Week 4: (Mother Gothel/The Little Mermaid/Sleeping Beauty/Naveen) - link
Week 5: (Belle/The Little Mermaid/Tangled/Lady Tremaine) - 17/23 October

last edited on Oct 17, 2012 at 03:05PM

Disney Princess 32 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...