Horses Your Horse Riding Experience . .

doggee posted on Jun 10, 2010 at 01:03PM
i learned horse riding. I've fallen many times , once a mare put her leg on my feet . . . so many things happened.but then i learned to tame and ride a horse good. i learned trot and canter. i could not learn gallop. ...WHAT ABT U?!
last edited on Sep 17, 2010 at 05:26AM

Horses 4 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horsegirl213 said…
I love horses. I have been riding since i could first walk! At first my teacher thought i was easily distracted and could never become a good rider. But as the years went by i learned how to trot, cantor, (i galloped one time) jump and even made a lot of friends. It was the best thing that ever happened to me!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Yukiyo96 said…
laugh
Just got back from riding my horsie. Trail rode all over the farm I'm so tired I could faint.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mallory101 said…
Been riding since I was 4. I've rode many horses. Though 1 horse named Rizzo taught me so much. He had to be put down due to lime disease when I was 10.Though he gives me a reason to ride.I've fallen. Have been on horse who have kicked the wall when I was on them. Been on a bolting horse. Rode bitchy ponies. Rode beautiful Thoroughbreds.Have a barn family. It's pretty much my life<3
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xxyesnoxx said…
big smile
I have been riding since very young and I love it it! is quite hard but at times but I think its worth it! I ride english and I am hoping to find a dressage and jumping teacher to learn more in those practices. I am good at walk trot canter and gallop is something I rarely do but it's super fun... just remeber to stay in control or you could take a nasty fall! never give up I have been stepped, on bucked off, reared up, and have gotten black eyes and stuch but just remeber to wear a helmet, be safe and enjoy it!!!