Learning Mandarin ONLINE After Class Chinese tutor through Skype,MSN یا میل ای

yiyan1958 posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 02:38PM
"My name is Sinkie. I am a native speaker of Chinese. I graduated from BLCU, which is famous for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language. I taught many foreigners on campus for 4 years. Besides, I also helped them in their daily lives and even their jobs. I got TEM-8 English Certificate. I can provide online tutor service through Skype, MSN or other tools. You can study Chinese without limits of places and time. As long you have a computer, you can study efficiently. Some of my students are always busy with their jobs and they think online tutor can improve their studying efficiency.

THE FIRST CLASS IS TOTALLY FREE.It is 1 hour including trial teaching,discussion of teaching methods and material,etc.

LESSONS TYPES,LESSON LENGTH AND PRICES($ OR EQUIVALENT IN ANY CURRENCY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE)(H means Hour)
1.Skype Video 12 (1h) 23 (2h) 29 (3h)
2.Skype Audio 11 (1h) 21 (2h) 26 (3h)
3.MSN Text 7 (1h) 12 (2h) 15 (3h)
4. Penpal(Email Teaching) 7 (1h) 12 (2h) 15 (3h)
5.Comprehensive 12 (1h) 23 (2h) 29 (3h)
6.Face to face 12 (1h) 23 (2h) 29 (3h)
7.Monthly Lessons Package(Video or Comprehensive) 264 (30h in one month)
8.Monthly Lessons Package(Audio or Comprehensive) 242 (30h in one month)
Notes
1.Longer lesson is cheaper because giving continuous lesson without long break is more convenient for me.
2.If the lessons need preparation, for example, the preparation of teaching material, the extra hours will be charged and it is negotiable.
3.Face to face lesson in Beijing needs negotiable time expense according to the distance.
4.For Email teaching,400 words will be calculated as 1 hour and it is negotiable.
5.For your convenience,you can pay me in any currency.

E-mail:yiyan1958@126.com.I check my E-mail inbox everyday."
 "My name is Sinkie. I am a native speaker of Chinese. I graduated from BLCU, which is famous for Teac

Learning Mandarin No جوابات