NCIS ^, >, v Game

Blue85 posted on Aug 08, 2009 at 06:10AM
I've done this on other forums that I've been apart of so I thought I would try it on here. All you need to know is:

^ Answers the question.
< Tell what you're doing.
v Ask a new question.

Example:
V Who is your favorite couple on the show?

^ Tony and Ziva.
< Reading fanfiction and listening to music.
v Will you be watching NCIS:LA when it comes on?

The next person would answer that question, tell what they're doing and then ask a new question, and it would keep going from there.

NOTE:The questions do not have to be about NCIS. Ask whatever you want.
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 06:43PM

NCIS 7556 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5501-5550 of 7556

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ Tiva.
< Random shizzz.
v How any shows are your favourites?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک worthy1990 said…
NCIS, Chuck, Crim Minds, Supernatural, Doctor who, TBBT, Mock the Week, Top Gear and the muched loved but not forgotten (esecially as they're still on TV haha) Friends and Only fools and Horses soooo that makes 10
< Doctor Who
v are you happy to see Robert Wagner again on NCIS
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک friendsfan101 said…
heart
^ Happy? Not really. More like intrigued..interested...curious.

< HW

v Random question, but do you think you would like Caf-Pows?
^ no i dont think i would, not a fan of those kinda drinks
< getting seriously annoyed with fanpop, not letting me do any fanpicks or post videos!
v would you recommend House for me to watch? some people have told me about it but not sure
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think House is a good show, but if I miss an episode it doesn't bother me & when I have time I catch up. This season has been pretty good so far though, so overall yeah I'd recommend you at least give it a try.
< NCIS.
v What type of NCIS merchandise do you think that should be made?
heart
^ The Deep Six books. xD Hm...I guess the boat. =)

< Studying, then to sleep I go.

v Re-ask: What type of NCIS merchandise do you think should be made?
heart
^ Everything. lol. I think that a mini boat replica of Gibbs' boat would be cool, NCIS cell phone covers, etc.
< Work.
v Excited for tonight's eppy?!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ Hell yeah, well won't see it till the morining but can't wait!!
< FB
v Have you seen the latest MW interview, where he calls Ziva his "Love Interest"!!! Thought??
heart
^ Whoah WHAT? OMG!!! *starts hyperventilating*

*iz in heaven*

< HW.

v Re-ask:Have you seen the latest MW interview, where he calls Ziva his "Love Interest"!!! Thought??
^ YES. I DIED.
< Tumblr. YouTube. Fanpop.
v Re-ask:Have you seen the latest MW interview, where he calls Ziva his "Love Interest"!!! Thought??
heart
^ WELL...I DIED.

< HW

V So....excited about the definite Tiva this episode??
^ I can't even think about it without getting excited! :D
< Same.
v How do you think Snr ends up on top of Ziva?
heart
^ I don't know! Maybe they fall?

< Same.

v How do you think Sr. ends up on top of Ziva?
heart
I'm changing mine:

v What did you think of Broken Arrow?
heart
^ I thought it was a good episode. It wasn't quite as much action as I thought there would be, however Ziva looked amazing & kicked butt as usual and loved Tony's 2 jealousy moments.
< NCIS Marathon.
v Did you expect more action in Broken Arrow?
heart
^ Totally did.

< Angel.

v What is your favorite non-couple relationship in the show?
^ I thought the whole mansion scene was gonna be more BAMF Ziva kicking butt, and MW totally mislead us with the whole "compromising position" quote!
< Bed soon.
v What did you think when the bad guy mentioned Eli?
heart
^ I was shocked that he knew who she was & mentioned Eli by name. Makes me wonder.
< NCIS Marathon.
v Have you voted in the People's Choice Awards for NCIS & Mark Harmon?
heart
^ Not yet!

< Angel

v What is your favorite non-couple relationship in the show?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blue85 said…
hmmm
^ Probably Gibbs & Ziva/Gibbs & Abby. I like how he's like a father figure to them and how he's always there for them, no matter what, when their own fathers couldn't be.

< About to send a message to whoever is running Fanpop to tell them that they need to fix whatever the hell is wrong with this place because it's about to drive me nuts!

v What did you think of the father/son moment between the DiNozzo's at the end of Broken Arrow?
heart
^ It was actually a favorite moment of mine. Despite Sr & Jr not always getting along really it was quite a touching moment. '
< Work. Woke up with a severe sore throat, can barely breathe & talk. =[ Ick!
v Did you think Sr kept a photo of them in his wallet or was that a surprise?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک yay4wicked said…
^ It really surprised me. I never got the impression Tony really meant much to senior. I still think he might have been exaggerating when he said he looked at it every morning. . .it just doesn't seem like something he'd do, but it's nice he has it.
< Cleaning
v (SORT OF IN REFERENCE TO A SPOILER BUT KIND OF NOT ;) )

Do you think Ziva is the one who is going to get hurt, based off the promo? Or do you think that is misleading and it is going to be someone else?
^ I hope its not Ziva, was thinking it was onna be Tony although i wouldn't mind it being Vance. Ziva has had too much happen to her in a short space of time!
< Watching Family and eating chocolate.
v Hadar is back with Eli, did you like him in Alyiah?
heart
^ Eh... I'm not really fond of anyone who takes to Eli.
< Work.
v Does it make you mad that in the promo that we see the part about her talking to Eli if she wants that he won't beg then is yelling her name when she appears to possibly be in a situation where she could get hurt?
smile
^ Yeah, i think most of it is mind games with Eli. He is an arrogant man and i just hope he doesn't worm his way back into Ziva's life!
< Dinner
v What did you think about the part with McGee and the moving machine gun that follows his movements? Are you worried?
^ i am worried, its gonna be an interesting episode next week. CANNOT WAIT!!!!
< watching sky sports news
v how are you feeling about next weeks episode?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
^ I'm not that worried about him. He's a smart and capable agent, I'm sure he'll find a safe place to get before he gets shot.

< Taking a break from being butler/maid to my mom and dad.

v Do you think Abby will like or at least tolerate Liat when she comes, or do you think she'll be mean toward her?
heart
^ Hmm... I think she'll not tolerate her all that well. I don't think she'll be flat out rude though.
< Relaxing. Sore throats suck.
v Do you think that EF will have all the action & ED will be the recourse of what happened?
^ Yep.
< Music.
V Have you seen the EF sneak peek?
heart
^ Not yet. =(

< Studying.

v Which are you looking forward to more: ED or EF?
^ Well, I haven't really heard or seen anything for ED yet, but I'll go ahead and say EF because that looks really good.

< The same thing I do every night.

v If Eli David hadn't grown up in Israel or hadn't become the Director of Mossad, do you think he'd be the same kind of person that he is now?
heart
^ Perhaps not, environment can change a person in a sense, however I think he'd still be a jerk.
< Work. Sick. =[
v Reask b/c it's a good question & I hurt too much to think: If Eli David hadn't grown up in Israel or hadn't become the Director of Mossad, do you think he'd be the same kind of person that he is now?
big smile
^ I think he may be different, they say its your upbringing that makes you who you are so he may have been nicer!
< My kitten just had an accidental bath, was funny to watch lol!
v Do you think that Ziva puts Tony down and disrespects him? (Been thru the CBS site again, Ziva haters do my head in!)
heart
^ No I don't think she does... CBS is one of the worst sites for Ziva & Tiva haters which is why I rarely go on it. Don't let them get to you!
< Same.
v Are you glad the weekend is here?
* I know the feeling, Joyce. They do the same thing to me. They need to be Gibbs-smacked upside the head. :P

^ No, I don't think she does at all. And whoever thinks that she does, obviously doesn't get their relationship.

< Time for lunch.

v Has anyone noticed the ring that Cote has been wearing in some of her newer photos?
heart
**Hope you feel better, Jenna.

^ (Jenna's) TOTALLY.

^ Lauren's: Actually, no, I haven't.

< Nikita....

v Most frequently used site?
^ Deviantart and Fanpop.

< Watching Oklahoma! and making NCIS stuff.

v Are you into photography and if so, what kind of photos do you like to take?
heart
^ I like it, though not into it-but I love taking photos of nature. It's so beautiful. =)

< HW

v Are you a spontaneous person or do you like things more organized?
^ I guess I'm more of the spontaneous type, but I do like to have some things organized.

< Going back and forth from reading JAG fanfics and watching The Jungle Book(the old, non-animated version).

v What is your favorite fairytale? If you have one.
heart
^ Um, Aladdin.

< Charmed.

v Do you believe in other life on planets?
^ Sure, anything is possible. I mean scientists and other professionals are always discovering new things that we never thought existed, so why not life on other planets?

< Watching The Good Witch Trilogy.

v Do you believe in reincarnation? If so, what would you like to come back as?
heart
^ I do believe it. Another human if I could, but if not I think something like a butterfly... free & pretty!
< Bed soon. Still sick but started antibiotics & a bad toothache.
v Have you ever had a professional massage?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک p690327p said…
smile
^ yes
< just out of bed
v have you ever lied for your boss?
big smile
^ No and i wouldn't, i'm a bad liar and don't have the conscience for it!
< Tired and feeling Lazy
v If you could find out 1 thing about 1 character what would it be and who would you pick? Anything at all!!
^ Since we don't know much about him, I'd pick Vance and I'd want to know what his past was like and how he became a director of a federal agency.

< Watching The Last Rites of Ransom Pride.

v Is anyone else getting fed up with Fanpop or is it just me?
heart
^ I am unfortunately. It's always signing me out randomly which sucks.
< Work. Still sick, computer went down again after I just paid $220 to have it fixed... grrr!
v So the year is almost over in about 7-ish weeks... did you accomplish everything you wanted to & are you excited for 2011?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileandnod said…
^ I didn't set too many goals for the year, but I'm pretty sure I've accomplished most of them. So I'm going to set more for next year.

< finally trying to get back into the swing of things.

V do you watch your favorite TV actors in movies? like pick a movie based on one actor/actress?
^ Yes I did and yes I am. This year wasn't the greatest for me and my family so I hope that 011 will be a much better year.

< Lunch.

v Do you think we might get a New Years episode this season? And if we do, what would you like to see the team do to celebrate?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileandnod said…
^ make out :-D

< bah

V do you watch your favorite TV actors in movies? like pick a movie based on one actor/actress?
^ Not really.
< YouTube.
V Movie OTP?