Random Role Playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Random Role Playing 5723 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4101-4150 of 5723

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Mirra1007 said…
Rex actually had to sit down on a chair as he felt a bit numb, his pace pale as he come to full realization that he almost got killed. Assasinated. On his second official day as president. He felt sick. Like really sick as a ringing tone ran through his head.

Renald seemed to recover first, looking at the maid who was still breathing. "Take her away and lock her up. Make sure the wound is dressed. We need her to stay alive." He says towards the guards as the lifted her up and took her out of the room. He saw Rex taking this pretty hard. He walks to him and puts a hand on his back. "Are you okay."

Rex lets out a shaky sigh. "Just bloody dandy." His English accent accidently coming out.

Fayline quickly walks over to Joseph, seeing him in a state of shock himself. She puts her hands on his cheeks. "Nothing. Nothing will happen to you. I promise. I really really do." She says quietly, trying to reassure him of that. And she will make sure of it. Nomatter what she would have to do, she would protect him. Her thumbs brushes his lip where she brushes a drop of blood away. "I promise."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IAMYOURENEMY said…
Joseph breathed out, having his wings retract into his body and fangs stop producing venom as he looked at her, nodding his head and resisting the urge to kiss her so he wouldn't paralyze her. "You're right, I trust you." He spoke quietly to her before going to Rex and patting his shoulder, squatting near him. "I know things must be crazy right now, so I'll leave you to calm but let's all meet up sometime soon to figure out whats going on- I could probably help with my connections." He mentioned before going back to Fayline and kissing her cheek. "God, Archaeus works in strange ways. I think there is things happening we cannot understand mi belle." He spoke out quietly to her.

-----------

As Souji was in the chapel conducting a prayer as would be usual of the high priest a man wearing a business suit walked in. His hair was dark brown being parted at the sides down to his jaw with his bangs roughly up to his eyes and he had a light beard. On his suit he had a red tie on and a golden hawk pin, walking up the the altar of the chapel. It was Henry Rodgers- director of the central intelligence of Cantenseel. He placed money in the donation box as he did once a week, bringing out several photos from his pockets to the table where you placed momentos of people you cared of who had passed- putting a candle on the table as well as he prayed to them. It was several soldiers in uniform, each wearing the blue beret of the special forces. "High Priest." He spoke out while watching the flame. "Does god forgive us of all the sins we commit?" He asked with a stoic expression, seeming to be torn inside of his heart. "Even of murder or deceit?"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rex actually flinched as Joseph puts his hand on his shoulder. Not because of Joseph, but because he felt so on edge now. Was this what came with it? The constant chance of being killed or overtrown? Would he have to look over his shoulder and be cautious for the rest of his life? Sadly, he thought the answer was yes. His belief that he was safe was completely shattered. But this was no time to mull over that. He was the president. And he needed to take action. So he takes a deep breath to gather himself before standing up. "Let's have that meeting right now." He said as he montioned both man to follow him to his office. Fayline followed as well, holding Joseph's hand since she did not want to leave him alone at the moment. Though Rex did not mind, Fayline he trusted. He went into his office before sitting down and picking up the phone. "Call Central Intelligence and let them come over as soon as possible." He ordered before hanging up and looking at the two man. "Explain because I feel like you both knew. How."

------------

Souji paused his prayer as he was talked to, getting off of his knees and straightening his yukata a bit before walking over to the man. He knew Henry. Not personally but through his visits. They often talked. Mostly about sin and the war. It was something Souji knew that weighed heavy on the man's heart. He looks at the picture he had seen many times before. "It depends, what did you sin for and how will you atone for it? There has to be a reason for your sins. Our god had sinned alot in his lifetime. He knew and he aknowledged that. He murdered. He decieved people. Even the one he truthfully loved. But all for a purpose. I am not saying sinning is right if you have a purpose. But if you do you better think about why you sin and how you will atone for it, how you will righten it. God can be forgiving. But he won't for every single man. You need to make actions to righten it. And righten it in a way that you can forgive yourself as well."
"I have been killed nearly four times by extremists in the last year, so I have been making measures to prevent my untimely death." Joseph commented as he crossed his legs and folded his hands over each other. "But I have noticed a change. They have started to dissappear from the city from another group- one inside the city who has been actively hunting the extremists. If you wanted I could talk to some of the...uhm.." He cleared his throats, looking at Fayline. "Well they're prostitutes but they get information well. It'd only be for talking."

---------

"I am a murderer- I killed for my country. But in return I lost my brothers." Henry commented out while looking at his memorial for his friends. "I knew a man once- a giant of a man who had a heart of gold. He had everything in the war to lose compared to us. He'd fight better than us all like a man with nothing to lose- I have decited that man for gain even when he saved my life." He admitted as he stared into the flame. "But he chose this, not me. He would rather have his daughter than fight for his country again and how could I deny him. Still.." He looked to Souji with tears down his weathered cheeks. "I only hope to see those men I fought with in the war when I die. They died without repenting- will they be saved too father?"
Fayline did not really like the sound of that though she trusted him in this. If this information was needed and he had the connections than so be it. So she smiled sweetly at him and simply nods, letting him know it was okay.

Rex was in deep thought, his hands folded infront of him on the desk. Extremists dissapearing. Another group. That was interesting indeed. He was certain the central intelligence had not been aware of that. I they were, he would have heard sooner. He sits back in his chair. "Very well. If you are willing to offer help then I am willing to accept it. I hope you do realize the dangers of it." He adds, not truly wanting anyone to bring themselfs in danger. "I could also put the central intelligence on this since they are already in deep investigation of the extremists. You do not have to go so far to help. Though please do tell me...." He leaned forward again. "That's what god meant? Do explain." He had heard Joseph say that though all the commotion. And he did not understand that part of it all.

--------

"They fought for their country as well. Their brothers. They sinned for a reason and the atoned for it with their lives. They sinned to protect." Souji smiles kindly as he reaches out and puts a hand on the man's shoulder who has been weighed down by so much guilt it was a miracle he was still standing straight. "You will see them again one day. Only if you repent not only for the war, but also for the thing you have recently done. I can't tell you what to do to atone for that. You'll have to figure that out yourself. Is feeling guilt and saying that he chose this enough? What do you think?"

---------

Cecilia sits down at the table, in a way better mood now as she puts a plate of pancakes she had freshly made for her and Belial on the table next to some fresh orange juice. She never made food for only herself anymore, and she did not mind. She sat down, her stomach rumbling a bit and ready to drown her pancakes in syrup and devour it. But then her phone rang. Now? Really? She picks it up. "Talk...." She listened closely and her good mood fell again. She sighs. "You stay on top of the war secretary case. I'll go to Ellington's." She says before hanging up. Man, she had really needed a calm lunch and perhaps a nap. Deffinantly a nap. With another sigh she stands up. "Everything you can't finish you can put away for later. Or trow away. I don't think I'll make dinner either." She says to Belial as she stands up and gets one of those disgusting energy bars she always had for buzy days like this. "I'll probably be back really late."
"We had a vision before we came in here- a golden dragon speaking to us telling us to beware of blades in the dark." Joseph said while sitting back, feeling a bit more comfortable that the intelligence agency was getting involved- real professionals in the matter. "It seems for some reason that god is protecting you Mr. President. I'd say that is a good sign." He chuckled out.

--------

"It doesn't make it right but what I've set in place can't be stopped...nor would I want it to father." Henry said before looking to the mosaic windows, seeing the heavenly Father staring back at him. He pulled out his pocket watch and looked as the time ticked, knowing soon he had to leave for work. "My time is short- soon I must return to work." He said while walking to his candle and blowing it out, knowing what he must do. "I've met my resolve father- thank you for your guidance as always." He said with a crooked smile.

-------

"Hey, I'll see you then Cecilia." Belial commented to her before giving her a kiss, resting his hand on her should as he did not realize his role is causing this. "Just try to do something you like in between okay? Don't forget to take care of yourself."
Rex was very skeptical about him seeing some sort of 'vision', he did not know the man. He could easily be lying. Be involved himself. But then he glances at Renald who merely nods. That said enough. It was true. A vision of a golden dragon. Though he was really not soothed by that thought, looking at previous recordings of the golden dragon showing himself it must be of high importance what is going to happen. "Perhaps so. But if this was major enough for a god to show himself... Then I am nerveus of what more is going to come."

----------

Souji smiled again, not knowing whom he truly had given his advice to and what kind of actions that would set in motion. "You are always welcome here. And you know it." He says with a slight nod as he looks at the windows as well. "Just stay strong and stay right."

----------

Cecilia was actually surprised when he kissed her. After yesterday and how they ended the day she had not expected this. Though she was kinda relieved in some way. "I won't have time for it." She says with a slight smile as she puts on her jacket again, straightening up her ponytail as well to be atleast somewhat representable.
Henry left the Chapel and went to the Ellington residence after his phone was called, personally seeing that this would be handled. He arrived twenty minutes later and went straight to business. He found the replacement captain, asking him to fetch Rex and show him to the assassin. Soon when he was shown the basement, he pulled on his leather gloves and looked at the security forces and then at a disheveled Rex who he had only met a few times prior. "Mr. Ellington, I am sorry for this occurance- our department should have searched harder. I'll get to the bottom of this...terror problem. All of you stay outside, I must keep the environment clean."

He opened the basement and went in, shutting the door behind him. Henry walked to the woman who was tied to a pile, knowing her very well. Malia AbdulGhani, a Cantenseelan national born from immigrant parents who married a young soldier. He died in the war, having been one of Henry's comrades. He pulled off her gag, looking at her before sighing. "You were captured."

"I know." Malia said with a sob before wincing. "Please...help me escape."

"My hands are tied." Henry simply said. "You put yourself in this situation. The best I can do is give you a quick death- hold out your tongue and close your eyes for a pill." He spoke out softly, looking at her as tears came down her cheeks. She held out her tongue, shaking as she felt Henry take her belongings from her pockets. He put it in his coat, waiting till she was done before sighing. "Perhaps you can serve another purpose." He said before slapping her jaw as forcefully as he could, making her bite though her tongue and having it land on the floor. Because of his gloves, the hit made no marking it appeared she truly had bit her tongue. "She bit her tongue off!" Henry yelled, bursting through the basement seeming panicked.
Cecilia had arrived at the mansion a few minutes later and was quite surprised to see Henry himself there as well. But ofcourse she shouldn't have been that shocked since an attempt assasination was a very serieus thing. She understood the fact he probably wanted to go see for himself with who or what they were dealing with. Quickly some of the medical staff was called and she was cuffed before taken away, the tongue put on ice so perhaps they could sew it back in the hospital. At the least they needed to stop her from bleeding out or anything but Cecilia predicted it was going to take long before they were going to be able to get information out of her. Fuck. "Did she say anything before she pulled off that stunt?" She asked her boss as the woman was being taken away. That must freaking hurt. Gross.
"Only some of the babble speak that those people talk- it's amazing that they can be hired to serve so close to one of our officals." Henry said with crossed arms, seeming quite fine from seeing that woman's tongue get bitten off. "Good work showing up- more than I can say for the rest of them." He said before sighing out, shaking his head. "Those damn extremists. We should have never left the war. After what they did to our boys...we had a duty to finish. The fact we stopped when they begged for peace after seven years of kicking them down....it's insane; why not finish it?" He asked out loud. "Now look, they're trying to kill us all."
Cecilia puts her hands on her hips as she looks at the blood on the ground. "Tomoe is still on the war secreteraries case. We split up to cover both cases. This was deffinantly an extremist but we aren;t for certain yet with the secretary since we needed to wait for the fire to die down. Which I am not certain if it already has." She says, updating her boss on the situation. She knew how passionate Henry was about the extremists, having served in the war himself. "I think these are just a small group of individuals who clung together after the main group surrendered. Their attacks seem a bit.... How do I say it... Done without guidance. An attempt here. Then there. So shortly after eachother. They are getting restless and are slipping up. We'll get to the bottom of this soon enough."
"Last I heard the gas line had exploded in the home and the situation got worse- it might have been to hide evidence of what happened or to make an even bigger statement." Henry said in his analysis, looking around the basement and holding his face firm and deadpan to keep his thoughts and personal feelings contained. "These are typical of these people- it fits their modus operandi. Short bursts, silence and then another one like how an Olympic sprinter sprints...it never changes. They rely on ideology, not planning or coordination to get their things done. It's why they must all be eliminated- you can't make compromise." Henry said before putting a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it and calming himself down "On a more casual manner how is things with you and Captain Devonshire?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, using his phone and making sure that one of his associates would handle Malia never getting her tongue back; breaking the phone in half after the text message would send.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Cecilia guessed that was very true about the extremists. That was what made them so dangerous and unpredictable. At his question she raises her eyebrow for a second. Captain Devons- Oh Belial. She had not thought Henry would actually be interested in such personel things. Though she did not know him that well besides work either. "He is doing fine. He has adjusted I think to living together and the sessions he has are being quite helping." She did talk around the 'you and Captain Devobshire' part and instead focused on Belial recovery.
"Good good- I'm glad to hear it. We spoke recently and things seemed well....very well. Soon you might have a new person living with you though." Henry chuckled out while walking out the basement, not feeling like getting into the specifics on how Bailey was getting back to Cantenseel. "Just...be ready." He mentioned while looking back to her. "Also I'm assigning you to a special domestic terrorism task force to figure out this extremist problem; Tomoe is going to a new unit in Afghanistan. You'll be briefed later."He said as he went away to his car, seeming as if he had much on his mind.
Cecilia knew Henry was hinting about Bailey. Belial had probably talked to Henry about it in his excitement. And now it was sinking in a bit. The little girl would be living with her as well... It would be okay. She could not force them to live somewhere else when she arrived. She would just have to adjust. Even if she did not like kids. When he told her about her new position she began to smile, feeling rather proud and up for the job but then her smile fell like a sinking brink and her heart clenched. "What..." Tomoe.... Leaving?... They had never been seperated from the age of four. Going to the same school, towns, colleges, everything. If there was one thing she could not imagine missing in her life it was him. No. She could not let this happen. Fuck protocol. She reached out and grabbed Henrry's wrist. "Y-You can't do this! You know we are the best team you have. If you need someone to lead a new unit or so I'll go with him! You can't just split us! We accomplish so much together."
Henry's response to her grabbing him was one of quick and precise skill, slapping her moderately hard before using his other hand to grab her jaw as he showed restraint- not taking her to the ground and breaking her head open like a fruit. "I'm doing it because that's where you two are required to be, where your skills are needed!" He barked out before getting his hand off, seeming disgusted to have even touched her. "You put your hands on me again I will have you homeless; I am your commanding officer and I will not have insubordination, skill or not...you are replaceable. There's ten of young girls with stars in their eyes for every one of you, so do not forget that when you decide to break protocol. Next time it won't be just you affected either." He said in a burst of anger, hinting it could be Belial he'd punish for her insubordination. "Have a good day Ms. Akagi." He merely said, turning and leaving afterwards.
To say Cecilia has been shocked about Herny's actions and words was an understatement. The slap did not even hurt that much but the threat was all to real. And for her own life she was not that afraid. Heck, she would grab him by his troath if he had only threatend her. But she could not risk Tomoe or Belial getting hurt in any kind of way. So she bows as she clenches her fists, keeping her jaw locked tight as Henry left. She lets out a shaky breath as she runs a hand through her hair, everything finally sinking in as tears begin to shimmer in her eyes. What was she going to do now....
Hours after the incident with Henry it seemed things were quiet. Belial had stepped out of the house for an evening and on his own went to a club wearing a white dress shirt that was exposing his chest with it slightly unbuttoned, a pair of slacks and dress shoes. Going onto the dance floor he found himself dancing with a bit of a groove, feeling lost as he felt the guilt of the blood on his hands. For a night it seemed okay to indulge, partaking even in doing lines of drugs and intense drinking as he went from crowd to crowd at the clubs. It seemed he was depressed of a matter of things, the most being how he felt he and Cecilia were working out and how he was back in business again. At some point he remembered having sex but just moments after he had forgotten her face and everything with it. He was an animal, partying until he fell unconscious. When he came to he found himself outside leaning against the wall of the club, somehow having lost his shoes. He growled getting up, walking a couple miles back to Cecilia's and coming in around four in the morning looking like regret and misery.
Cecilia had noticed Belial being gone when she had come home. She had wanted to call. Find him. But the second she came home and found herself alone, she could not keep herself strong either. Everything. Belial. Tomoe. It was too much. She screamed and cried, flipling the table over and actually punching through the glass cabinet that held the liquor she had actually locked up, making her hand bleed. But she did not care. She was lost. Angrey. Sad. All at once. So she engulfed herself in liquor as well, drinking till she actually passed out on the couch, forgetting everything for a few hours, forgetting about Tomoe and Belial. So when Belial came home, the house was a mess and Cecilia layed still asleep on the couch, a puddle of blood from her hand on the couch though it had stopped bleeding.
Belial looked at her sleeping like that and shook his head, understanding those types of nights all too well as he looked at the liquor cabinet utterly smashed. He went to the bathroom and got some gauze and a wet towel, sitting down next to her passed out on the couch. He cleaned her hand gently to let her sleep and wrapped the gauze around, looking at her while she slept. "I murdered James Korey. In return Henry promised me he'd keep you safe and bring my daughter home. I was desperate and weak....and I took a life in return." He spoke out as he placed his hand on her. "I wouldn't have expected you to forgive me, in fact if you ever know of it I wouldn't expect you to." He mumbled softly. "But it'd make me sad. I think I love you but I don't know what that even is because I didn't have a woman to teach me love like I should have been taught. I'm afraid to let you know that though because I know you don't know how to love either but I know I can't teach you something I don't know." He mumbled. "But I don't know. You're so beautiful when you sleep and I could sit here for hours watching you."
Cecilia felt something. It stung her hand. And vaguely she heard someone talking. Normally she would jump up but she felt too numb. Too tired. Her head was pounding so much. The voice was soothing though. Slowly she manages to open her eye. The rays of light blinded her but when her eyes adjusted she saw Belial. Slowly all the events came back to her and she sat upright with a groan, she saw her hand being all bandaged up. Oh man. She looks around, her house a mess. Oh.... she rubs her eyes. "Where were you?...." she asks, her voice hoarse and her eyes red and swollen a bit from crying. She felt like such a mess.
"Making some mistakes as usual beautiful." Belial said with a small chuckle before then sighing, seeming as if he had a lot weighing on his shoulders. He looked at her and wanted to tell her everything he had told her in her sleep but saw how she was doing from the stress and wondered what was right. He contemplated with the devil on his shoulder before sighing. "So I killed James Korey for your boss in return for getting my daughter back and for you being safe because I was scared that one day I might lose you." He commented quietly. "And I think I'm in love with you but we should probably save that conversation for later."
Cecilia did not like his answer. Making some mistakes. What had he been doing now. She did feel guilty since she was supposed to look after him. But then her eyes widened, and she felt like the world was being pulled away from under him. "You did what?....." She breaths out before suddenly rage formed in her eyes. "He told you what?!" She now yelled out as she jumped up. Henry. Her boss. Why in the world?! Why would he.... Her thoughts were rapdily going through her mind. What all did he do. What all has he been manipulating behind the scenes. Is this why he wanted Tomoe away and her on a different force. It all just clicked in her mind. He was corrupt. She investigated the woman yesterday and such a lady would never think off biting her own tongue off. Henry was there first. She needed those surveillance cameras now. He is not going to get away with this. Rapdily she began to straighten up her blouse and grabbed her gun, seeing if it was loaded before putting it in her holster. "You stay inside. I swear to you I will strangle you if you don't." She warned him with a glare as she calls Tomoe. "We need to meet up. Right now. This is urgent." That was all she said, he knew where to meet if she said it was urgent.
"No!" Belial said as he grabbed her phone and threw it so hard it shattered against the wall, panicking as he felt his heart pound hard. "This is the only way I'll get my daughter back, I will not stay inside!" He yelled out, seeming to have strength stronger than ten men as instead of tearing the gun out from the holster he tore it off her belt. "Cecilia...you do know that if they made me kill him, that some people like us...or my daughter isn't going to mean much." He commented while throwing the holster to the side, seeming scared himself. "We need to pick our fights. Throw me out if you must, that's the price I'll pay for ever caring." He spoke out as he blocked the door to try and keep her in to reason with her.
Cecilia was quite shocked as he shattered her phone and even managed to tear her whole fucking holster off. "We?...." she said in a low growl as the look in her eyes turned very sharp, straightening her back. "You brought this upon yourself. The only way to get your daughter back was to act as a hitman? How much of a fool could you have been!" She shoved him against the door, surprisingly strong. "You put yourself in this position! Now you better get out of the fucking way so I can do my job. I'll be damned if i let such a dangerous man walk around free a second longer. And if you dare to get out of this house I'll have yoh arrested right on the spot. And if you resist I'll give permission to shoot. Now move." She was stone cold towards him, every single piece of affection gone from her eyes. Though inside she felt her heart clench as she stood infront of him.
""I was desperate." Belial admitted before growling and shoving her off, seeming to be just fine before he grabbed her gun and put it to his head, going to the door and putting it to his head. "I served seven years of hell only to be forgotten by everyone. That bitch took my daughter across the world and it's not like the legal system here or there would permit me to take her even if she wanted it- what else could I have done?" He asked with gritted teeth, looking at her. "Go ahead, arrest me." He said to her before standing up, the gun still to his head. "DO IT! MAKE ME PULL THE TRIGGER!" He screamed out. "Give me a reason because I sure as hell have been looking for one!"
Cecilia felt her stomach turn as he suddenly grabbed her gun and puts it against his own head. He would do it and she knew it. He would not hesitate to pull that trigger. She could not let him. She could not arrest him and she knew it. Even if she did not like to admit it, her heart would not let her. Tears were streaming down her face in frustration. She could not hold them back. "I would have helped you idiot." She said through clenched teeth as she walks closer to him. She wanted to scream at him. Slap him. Punch him for letting himself get fooled and used and manipulated. But instead she grabbed his shirt and pulled him close, crushing her lips against his.
"I didn't...I mean..." Belial sighed. "I'm so-" They then kissed, leaving him surprised as they suddenly now kissed when moments ago they had been fighting. He kissed her back intensely, putting his hand on her head and after a brief moment of air putting his forehead to hers. "I fucked up. But I can help- let me get my daughter back...then we can talk to Rex and figure this out, I know that bastard better than anyone. But give me time Cecilia....give me time and.." He sighed. "I know you must not trust me...but I know we've been together before- another life....a life I've had dreams of that seem so insane compared to this one that you wouldn't believe and...I love you. I love you so much that you make me feel six different ways when I look at you and my thinking gets fucked up. I love you so much that...that I don't know how to love you. Neither of us do...that's why we're both how we are. But two wrongs don't make a right...right?" He asked before shaking his head. "I'm such an idiot- I..." He seemed frustrated as he tried to even make sense of what he thought.
Cecilia puts her hand infront of his mouth to stop him from talking, his words almost tumbling over eachother. She did not want any more of his involement. It was too dangerous. Though he was right he probably knew the most about this man. And it was not like he was unqualified to help. Though it being this personal.... How much time was he going to need. "Fine.... But every action you take you talk about first with me you hear me. This is not a solo mission. And I am getting Tomoe involved as well." He needed to know so he could keep his eyes open. She then pulls her hand away from his mouth and puts it on his cheek, his other words now sinking in. He loved her. Did she? She didn't know. She did not know how that felt. But he was making her do things she normally never would. That was fucked up. She had no answer to it. She did not have an answer for him. So she merely leans in again and gives him a soft tender kiss on his lips
"Okay." Was all Belial could say before the two embraced again. He wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes as he daydreamed something so unreal it seemed real. He knew of his old life and knew it existed because he had followed Tiras on the path of man, having been part of it by tormenting him. "I wonder if you'll get the dreams too." He mumbled out, not wanting her to remember leaving him. Ironically he knew now that he had asked for this and in comparison to the war, some of the things he had done were much eorse. Still, with this knowledge he was changed quite little- this life was his. "Nevermind." He said quietly before continuing to hold Cecilia, rubbing his head against her shoulder a bit while tiredly smiling. "Maybe we should go to th bed? To sleep?"
Cecilia closed her eyes as he held on to her, feeling her rage calm down in his embrace. She did not really comment on his dreams, also because it sounded strange to her and she already had enough on her mind. Till now she had none of those. She lets out a deep breath, her shoulder finally relaxing a bit as she everything now began to sink in a bit more calmly. To believe Henry had made him do that. That manipulation. And after their encounter the previous day she was certain he was capable of much more. Of being corrupt. "I would love too." She says with a very tired smile. Her whole body language screamed exhausted thanks to previous two days. "But I can't. I need to inform Tomoe about this all. Also about the fact that Henry is sending him to Afghanistan.... So yeah."
"Oh that is a hell hole, I feel bad for him." Belial said quietly before kissing her forehead and getting up, holding out his hand to help her up. "Okay sugar cakes I'm driving- you look about ready to fall over." He said caringly while looking at her. "I won't stop bugging you- I'm not letting you leave without me watching you're six."
"Alright fine. Since I won't be able to talk you out of it but.... Sugar cakes?" Cecilia asked with a raised eyebrow though a slight smile could not help but form on her lips. Why in the world would he think of that as an appropriate nickname? She reaches out though winches as she did it with her bad hand so instead she stands up herself. "I know how it is there. I.... Did not take the news well." She says quietly as she rubs her hand and looks around at the mess she had made. Oh boy. "But he is not going. I'll make certain of that. Especially now after the things I have found out. He may threaten me but he'll see I am not one to be taken lightly." She mumbles the last part quietly, deeply in thought as she automatically runs her fingers over her jaw bone. It didn't feel sore but she did not see the light bruising herself.
"I wouldn't have either." Belial saw before noticing the bruising on her jaw. He breathed in, seeming to be doing some of the breathing exercises Dr. Fenstein taught him. "I'm going to tear Henry's head from his scrawny neck." He muttered out, figuring out well enough how she would have gotten some bruises. Belial got some new shoes on and put on his shoulder holsters along with shoving his pistols in there and throwing a leather jacket over, picking up his other one and going to Cecilia. He draped his jacket across her shoulders, seeing as she seemed cold before smiling. "Alright, where's Tomoe's house at?"
Cecilia immediatly pulled her hand away from her jaw but he had already figured it out. She hoped he would keep his word and talk to her before he does something. Especially to Henry. She goes to grab a new holster as he had teared the other one before trying to make herself atleast a bit more pulled together. Her eyes widened for a second but the she smiles softly as she pulls the jacket a bit better on. "Thank you." It was way to big for her but she liked the thought and it smelled like him. "We don't meet him there. I'll guide the way." She said before they got into the car and drove off. 40 minutes later they were a long distance from home, nearing the shore. There were alot of spots without cameras so they went there if the needed an urgent talk.

Tomoe was already there, sitting on the hood of his car and looking stresses though when he saw her he looked relieved. After her call he had not been able to contact her again. He gets off of his car. "What did you wa-" but then he saw in what kind of state she was in, and without her realizing tears began to shimmer in her eyes. Quickly he was infront of her, holding her as she held him back. Softly he rubs her hand, confused and worried why she was like this. "Shhh, anata. Calm." He mumbled softly as she sobbed quietly. When she seemed to calm down she pulled back a little and he immediatly began to wipe her tears away. "What is the matter? What happend?" He hardly could believe how shaken up she was. "Who did this?" He asked as he gently holds up her bandaged hand. He glanced for a second af Belial but that thought was quickly dismissed as he would not be with her otherwise.
"Henry Rodgers." Belial vaguely said, trying to leave out that part where he was a hitman; the fewer who knew of it the better. "The James Korey death was a hit job for some unknown reason and he's sending you to Afghanistan." Belial mumbled out before going in his pocket to get a cigarette, sighing ever so quietly he found himself without something to smoke because he was trying to quit in theory.
Tomoe's eyes widened in pure shock before he felt the same rage Cecilia had felt before. "He did this to you?!" He looked like he was about ready to tear into someone's throat.

"N-No I accidently did that to myself after finding out he was sending you away. I was trying to get yoh to stay but..." Cecilia corrected as she rubs her hand. "I punched through the liquor cabin..." she mumbles out with a bit of a pout.

Tomoe was quiet for a second before sighing. Ofcourse she would. He softly rubs her head. "And the hitman job?"

"Belial found out as he was at Rodger's office. They are old friends and they went to talk together. I am certain he is connected to the assasination of our president as well. I think that is also why he is splitting us up and sending me to a different team. We would be on to him in no time. And we are. He won't get away with this. We'll find a way for you to stay, we find out why he is doing this and then we'll tear him down... Discreetly though. There is alot at stake." Cecilia said, thinking about Bailey now as well.

Tomoe was quiet again as he thinks deeply before saying. "I am going."

To say Cecilia was taken back was an understatement. "What?! You can't! You know how dangerous it is there! I need you here! We can do this-"

Tomoe cups her cheeks as he looks at her a bit sternly. "Listen to me. At the moment we are one step ahead of him. We know. He does not know that. If you try to make me stay you'll turn the spotlight on us and we won't be able to do a damn thing anymore. We need more information. More proof. And with him keeping an eye on us we won't have the chance to get it. So lay low for now. Bow your head. Act like a meek puppy and follow his orders while in truth you trace him every single step of the way. You need to do this on your own now."

Cecilia knew he was right. It made sense. It was what they have trained for, things like this. But still she bit her lip. "I don't want you to go...." she always had him by her side. It gave her a sense of security. The only she felt. And she was afraid of him going.

"I know. I don't want to either." Tomoe says as his eyes soften a bit and he holds her again with a sigh, she clenching her hands on the back of his coat. "But it does make sense, right?" He felt her nod. "So we are going to do this." Again she nodded.
Belial turned his back and looked at the sea, hearing the sound of it and closing his eyes. He could hear it all over again; him and Claudia watching the plane fly away before it exploded. He breathed out, holding out his hands together before turning around and looking at the two friends. "You don't need to worry much about her, I'll keep watch." He commented with a stoic face, holding his hands in his coat pockets and showing his dual pistols through the holsters. "Stay safe there, I served seven years. Don't ever let your guard down, not for a second; all could be an enemy there."
Tomoe glanced at Belial from over Cecilia's shoulder, narrowing his eyes at the man. He did not know the man that well though the intentions he had with her were clear as day. He did not like it. Not at all. She was his. Not some damn guy's she had just met. "I am certain that you will. And I know. I will be carefull." He pulls a bit back from the embrace, again wiping off her tears. He smiled sweetly at her. "I will come back. I promise. So you stay safe. Because when I come back...." he leans in to her ear and whispers something to her. Something that made her eyes widen and her cheeks turn furiously red. Softly he kisses her cheek. "You don't have to answer yet. Just remember." He adds before turning and walking back to his car, leaving her a bit shocked.
Belial looked at it straight faced, handling just fine as he found a single cigarette and put it in his mouth, lighting it and looking at the sea. Even with all the help from Doctor Fenstein he still felt the same, feeling like a ghost of a person. He was just there, the best days of his life long passed. He didn't know how he felt, feeling as if he loved her one second and feeling as if he wanted to forget and leave her drama the next. Sometimes he missed Claudia- her sweet and tender self who just wanted a husband who'd treat her right. He didn't blame her for that or for wanting her daughter to have someone who loved her. He didn't blame Cecilia, with her having known the man for her whole life. As it seemed she stood there shocked Belial just started walking with a cigarette in his mouth away from her and leaning against the car, wondering if working with Henry would be so bad.
Cecilia stared after Tomoe before shaking her head to clear her mind. Her heart still pounding fast from his words. She did not know what to feel about it. She looks at Belial before then realizing he had walked off as well, already at the car. Quickly she goes after him. What would he be thinking. Not good things she imagined. She had not given him a straight answer to his confession and now she was showing him this. She felt her heart clench and... Guilt. Yes it was guilt she was feeling. She did not even know what to say. "Let's go home. I am done working for today." She says quietly as she folds her arms and looks a bit to the side.
"Yeah." Was all Belial said to her before getting in the car. He drove them back, not speaking a word before taking off his jacket and throwing it on the couch back at their place. He seemed to be in his own world, returning to his room without even a goodnight. He finally went to an old box and opened it, revealing a couple photo albums. Having his door shut he looked at photos of an old life, seeing him and friends that died in the war next to baby pictures of his daughter and photos of him and Claudia. He set one of his pistols on the table before putting it in his mouth, lightly sobbing as he tried to find the energy to finally finish. When he couldn't he set it down, wondering why his life was terrible while sitting back in his chair; his pistol loosely held in his hand.
The silence weighed heavily on Cecilia as she tried the whole car ride to come up with words to say. Anything. Anything at all. But they arrived home way too quickly. She followed him up and it did not sit right with her if they would just go to sleep without saying anything at all. So she softly knocked on his closed bedroom door. "Belial..... I want... Need to talk to you."
Belial got up from his seat and set his gun on the desk, wiping his eyes and unlocking the door to see Cecilia. "Anything for you." Belial said with a forced smile, not noticing the album he'd left on the desk. He looked at her with his red a teary eyes, clearly tormented by something- the gun missing from his left holster explaining what he had been doing for him.
Cecilia noticed his red eyes right away, making her stomach clench. Only she felt truly sick when she noticed his left gun missing. She reaches out and takes the right gun from his holster. "I want the other one as well." She said, not going to leave him alone again with his guns before she takes him by the hand and leads him to the couch so they could both sit down. She puts the gun on the table before sighing deeply not knowing where to start. Her mind was a mess. And she felt like an emotional wreck which she normally never was. "I... Think I am going to lose my best friend... Because he asked me to marry him once he returns and I don't know I kind way to turn him down. I know I am going to say not because I think that... That I got... you." She says softly as she finally looks up at him. "I don't know what it is about you but ever since the beginning I have been doing things for you i normally would never. Be with you differently or so.... I don't know why but the slightest possibilty of losing you or hurting you just makes me sick to the core. I just...." she shakes her head as she clenches her hand in her hair. "I am not good with this. This being emotional. God I don't feel like myself. But I do know I have never felt more guilt in my body then when I looked at you and saw the look in your eyes after we met with Tomoe. I dont want to hurt you. I want to.... I don't even know. I just.... I want you." She was really struggling tk bring out those words and when she realized those were indeed her feelings it just clicked. "I want you, Belial. Not for one night or fun. All of you...."
Belial seemed to be struggling with his emotions as well. He didn't want to make her lose her best friend but he also knew that Tomoe wanted something she didn't seem to want- it was his fault. It all clicked in his head as Belial realized that it wasn't his fault and that he came to terms with what Tomoe may choose to do. He looked at Cecilia who had chosen him and made her decision. Belial took off his holster after she took the other gun and glanced into the lonely room which radiated his sadness before steppin out and shutting the door behind him to be with her, following her to the couch and not putting his hands on her as he sat, having listned to it all. "I am sorry about your friend, I wish things could be different with him but I know how men are." He commented before his breath seemed to shake; Belial finding his words. "It's all I think I wanted to give you. You were what I was looking for." He spoke out softly before giving her a light kiss with his lips that tasted slightly like the tobacco in the cigarette. "So..." after the kids he sat back, getting his bearings as he rubbed his hand against his prickly face. "....are we dating? I mean I know that the whole boyfriend and girlfriend seems like it's for kids but you know...I certainly would like it."
Cecilia knew he kinda confirmed her thoughts of Tomoe probably leaving if she decided to do this. It would break a piece of her heart for certain. But not all of it. Her heart had never been his completely. And the rest of it had been now finally filled up. She closes her eyes as he softly kissed her. Dating. Being exclusive to just one person. She had never done that. But she wanted it. For the first time she wanted something like that. But only with him. She wraps her arms around his neck as she pulls him closer. "We are." She says before kissing him very passionately.
Belial kissed her like he used to kiss, using his tongue as he kissed her and seeming quite high spirited. He continued to kissed her like he hadn't ever before. When he was done it seemed he couldn't get enough of holding her, placing his head on her chest and turning on the TV to see a military parade in Japan honoring the alliance between Cantenseel and Japan. The shogun held such power in his orders, comanding the armies and ordering the parade's movements. "Still weird seeing an elf in a sea of Asians." He mumbled out while seeming to be comfortable. "You know sugar cakes I'm curious- where you from? How's your family?"
Cecilia felt like he was taking a breath away and she kissed him back just as eagerly. She even growled a bit as he stopped kissing but when he layed down on her she blushes softly and holds him. This was nice. Even if his kissing had turned her on. She runs her hand through his hair as she looks at the tv. "I never talk about my family. I keep it a secret...." though he was er boyfriend now.... "Though I guess I should not keep that from you anymore. So, I was born in Japan with my mom being from Cantenseel actually and my dad Japanese. I am the second child, have one older brother and, sadly for my father, 7 younger sisters. They own a restraunt." She says with a chuckle. It was strange to talk about them after so long. "Are you always going tl call me sugar cakes and why?" She asks with a grin.
"A big family...I'm glad." Belial simply said, being glad that she wasn't alone in that regard like he was. He realized though he didn't have to be alone because he had her, her family and others that probably cared about him like his daughter and doctor and Rex. He seemed to snap out of his thoughts from her question, chuckling a bit before letting out a little sigh and smiling. "First thing I saw when I met you was your rear...or at least it was the first thing I noticed. I thought to myself 'damn, I bet there's something sweeter inside of those cakes than sugar' and there the name came to me. I never thought in a million years I'd get to call you it....much less have some of that sugar but here I am." He commented with his grin, looking up at her. "Talking about that sugar by the way....you know I wouldn't mind some tonight- I have a bit of a sweet tooth."