Random RP All Night cafe otherwise known as Nightmare cafe rp

axemnas posted on Mar 09, 2012 at 06:13AM
Okay, this is one i thought we all could do cause it's not really based anywhere in particular on a given basis, and that also means worlds. I'm new to rps in general i have only done a few so yeah anyways. The cafe is sort of in the twilight zone so to speak it seems normal where ever you live from the outside but it turns out to be quite different. Our hosts Blackie, Frank, and Fay. Blackie runs the place and the three of them tend to stay out of the way with an exception of bringing you your food oh that reminds me you can order whatever you possibly want anything from a chocolate malt to i don't know a lava float. Anyways back to our hosts have you ever heard the term "you commit suicide you become a civil servant in the afterlife" That's what happened to Frank and Fay, so now they are working for Blackie and the cafe. Fay is one of the more social of the three but for the most part everyone's left to chat amongst themselves.
So yeah that's pretty much it any and all types of characters are welcome from a pokemon to a Klingon.
and so everyone can understand each other that's just another mystery of the cafe. For those that need an explanation.
So this rp doesn't die off like i've seen many do some before i even got a chance to join it will go on a remotely in real time. So i'm thinking unless there is a big conversation going on that is very compelling or something like that when you see 24 hrs. i guess its best to assume its the next day. That will start when we get at least one other person on here that is. and i think that's it, oh yeah you can post your characters and bios in the thread that's already set up.
So without anymore delay lets begin

Note:
Please try and avoid one-line answers if possible - add in character thoughts, actions or expressions to make it easier for others to respond and interact.
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 07:46PM

Random RP 416 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...