Reyna Hales- Daughter of Ceres
Bobby Cila- Son of Minerva
Gwen (Gwendolyn) Indigo- Daugher of Minerva
Clarisse Larue- Daughter of Ares.
Lou Ellen- Daughter of Hecate

Characters made by me-
Jania Harts- Daughter of Bacchus
Lily Lala- Daughter of Aphrodite

Disclaimer: I do not own the PJO or HoO series or the characters. They belong to Rick Riordan.

This is A Note To All Percabeth Fans. Percy is NOT going to remember Anabeth. Jason didnt remember his girlfriend right away so neither will Percy.

The Seventh Child Debut: link

The Demigods Unite Debut: link

Also I do except Spam, but I dont wanna anyone saying post a million times, so go nuts
last edited on Aug 27, 2011 at 09:46PM

The Heroes of Olympus 368 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 368

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fman172 said…
Chapter 1- Percy

I woke up in a car with a girl driving, immediately knowing that I'm going to have a bad day.

-Finally Percy gosh you can sleep forever sometimes, said this black headed girl.

This girl was really hot. She had on skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. Her skin was really pale though and that reminded me of two people I knew. But The Thing is I couldn't remember anything.

-Umm who are you, I asked.
-Haha Percy stop kidding, she laughed back.
-I wish I was, I said really serious.
-Percy Its me Dakota.
-And The one and only me! Said a girl behind me.

This girl was pretty cute too but in a tom-boy way. Please dont tell me im best friends with two girls.

And You're name would be, I said.
-Hazel duh you know that, she said. Were you're friends, but Dakota is alittle more than that. Dakota blushed.

Damn I knew it! Wait alittle more than friends does that mean...

-You're my girlfriend?
-Yaaa, Dakota said blushing.
-I dont ever remember having a girlfriend.
-Percy we've been together for 4 years what are you talking about?
-Dakota I think we should bring him back to camp, said Hazel.
-Camp?
-You'll see.

After about an hour of arkward driving we finally got to the camp. Hazel scowled me for having ketchup in my mouth from Mcdonalds.

-Well sorry for appreciating food.
-Appreciating food too much.
-Hey are we in California?
-Yeah I thought you dont remember stuff.
-I dont know it just seems familiar to me.
-Would you guy's hurry up, said Dakota.Way far ahead of us.
-Bossy, I coughed.
-What? She said.
-Nothing. So what is this camp about I asked.
-Its a camp for demigods half god half human, hazel said
-Oh cool.
-Wait, Dakota said. You're okay with this.
-Yeah for some reason I think I always knew that.
-hmm, Dakota hummed. Well anyway one of you're parent is a god and the other is mortal. My godly parent is Pluto and Hazel's over there is Apollo.
-Thats why im soo cute, said Hazel
-Yeah suuuure.
-You're a child of the big three?! I asked amazed. Wait how did I know that?
-Yeah how did you know about the big three? Dakota said.
-I dont know. Ugh my head hurts so much. Wait Pluto dont you mean Hades?
-Ummm thats with the greeks Percy. This is Roman.

Roman!? I knew something was up about this camp. I shouldnt be here. I mean I should be in a demigod camp I already knew that but not this one. Man stupid day.

-So who's my parent? I asked.
-Mercury, Hazel responded.
-No! I'm not a son of Hermes.
-Mercury and Yeah you are said Dakota.
-No I'm not. I dont know how but I just knew that I wasnt a son of him.
-We'll talk about this later. Lets see Lupa first.

Chapter 2- Dakota

The whole time we've been talking I could barley even understand what hes saying. Not because I dont understand him its just im thinking how does he not remember me!!!?? All those times we were together when we first met . To having our first quest together. And our first kiss. And Then just 3 months ago finally dating. I couldnt believe this.Anyway while we were walking all the other campers were staring at Percy like they've never seen him before.

-Who's this kid, said someone familiar.
-Reyna! I yelled and hugged her. Have you got any tracks on Jason?
-Jason? Percy asked.

He dosent Remember Jason? Oh my Gods.

Reyna's boyfriend, said Hazel. Hes been missing for awhile we dont know why but he just disappeared.
-Nothing yet, said Reyna miserably.
-You're find him, I assured.
-So whos the kid, Reyna said again.
-Reyna dont you remember its Percy.
-I dont remember any Percy Dakota.

This is really werid no one remembers Percy.

-Cmon I said we gotta see Lupa.

We walked into the big house and Lupa was sitting right near the fire in her wolf form. I saw Percy's face and I was going to laugh. He look like he was deciding if he should run or scream and run.But it was still so cute..

-Hello Children she said. Whos this? She pointed a Percy.

-Percy Jackson Lupa dont you remember, I said
-Dakota there has been no demigod named Percy Jackson.Ever
-Sure there has been! Said Hazel.
-Hazel Dakota I dont know where you found this yound demigod. But we have never seen him before.I think the both of you have been deceived by the mist into thinking that you both have know this boy.

What?! I've know Percy since ive been 12! This cant be possible I was about to cry but thought better in front of Lupa.

-I want to have a Private conversation with him though, said Lupa. Please it will only wake awhile.

Percy had an oh crap face but I assured him everything would be ok. Then me hazel and reyna went outside, and I started bawling. Most horrible day Ever

Chapter 3- Percy

Okay Maybe I should run I thought. Being alone with a wolf in a room is one thing. But being alone with a wolf that can talk is another.

-Do not worry child I will not hurt you, Lupa said. But I have somethings to say to you. You know who you are right dont you?

-Well all I know is that my name is Percy Jackson. She smiled. What? I asked.
- You just spoke greek. I gasped I did. Speaking Latin is Common for all Roman demigods but Greek is for the Greek demigods. You know what im talking about don't you?
-Noo.. I still don't get it. Man im stupid.
-Percy Jackson You are a Greek demigod. I dont know what you are doing here but all I know is that it something bad must be starting to happen and you will need to stop it.

All I could think was Damn.
Ill Only keep writing if i get 5 positive comments. Its my first fanfiction so yeah.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NykM said…
i think this is great. keep postin
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک blakerose12 said…
big smile
It's really gooooooooooooddddddd !!! I liked it ! Cant wait toll you post !!:DDD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OsnapitzJJ said…
3. You have 3 now. But do you take constuctive criticism? Because I have a few tips I could give you if you want them. :) Anyways great story!:D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ahotsummerday12 said…
ya its awsomee: ) keep posting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green-art-ac-pj said…
5 then post!!! Good job!!! It's good
Thanks Everybody Im going to continue to write my story!

@OsnapitzJJ Ya I wants some tips lol i need all the help I can get.

Chapter 4- Hazel

-Its alright Dakota, I told her. Even if he dosent remember you, you guys can still get back together you know he loves you. But secretly I was happy. I know I know you must be thinking what's wrong with me, but its just that I've always felt like a third wheel and now maybe we can start all over and me and Percy could be together...
-Thanks Haz, she snuffled.
-Well be lucky that your boyfriend didnt disappear, joked Reyna.
-Ya I guess
-Wait I said as soon as Jason disappeared this happened, Percy appeared to you guys. Do you think it has something to do..
-Maybe, said Reyna. But dont be so sure. You never know. After a few minutes Percy came out.
-So what happened, said Reyna.
-Nothing, she was just telling me about who I was and where I came from, but his voice immediately told me he was lying.
-Mhhhm said all three of us.
-Well anyway I just wanna see who your godly parent is since you claaaim your not a son of mercury oops I mean Hermes. He glared at me. Well sooory, you love to say greek names.
-Yeah whatever, he said.
-Anyways I gotta go, said Reyna. But you guys should get ready to go to the mess hall, ill see you there later.
-K bye we all said.
-So why you crying Dakota, asked Percy. WOW boys.
-Umm no reason I stepped on something thats all.
-Real Roman like, I teased. Another glare from somebody Im lighting it up.
-Lets just go to the mess hall.

When we got to the mess hall everybody had there eyes on Percy. Especially the Venus cabin girls, there so stupid.

-Hes so cute! One said. Look hes ripped! Another said.
-Hey so whos the new kid, asked bobby scaring me to death.
-Well hey to you too, I said. Hes Percy dont you.. oh umm hes new.
-Wow hows he survived all theses years?
-Im right here, he said annoyed. You can tell me.
-Haha sorry the names Bobby, son of Minerva.
-You mean Athena? Here we go again.
-Well yeah in Greek terms.
-Hi!, said Jania. Percy jumped the look on his face was hilarious. Sorry! I didnt mean too.. Ill just go sorry! But then Percy grabbed her hand to say its ok but as always she fainted.
-Me and Bobby sighed, Sorry Percy Jania's different around boys like you. She always like this dont worry she'll come back too.
-So we just leave her here on the floor or what? He asked.
-Yupp, lets get a seat. You can sit by me and my cabin.
-Wait what he can sit with me, said Dakota.
-Well sorry he can pick where he wants to sit geez.
-Umm Ill just sit with Bobby over here if thats okay with you guys.
-Oh okay, me and dakota said sadly.

I made my way back to my cabin seat and looked at Percy. Man Dakota better calm down, I aint going to do anything, at least not yet.. Then I saw Gwen come over and sit by Percy and Bobby. And it looked like Percy immediately liked her! What the heck! Is he only into Minerva girls or something? Dakota was looking too and I could tell that she was mad as heck too.

Quite down campers, said Lupa. I have an announcement. We have a new camper as you can see today and as always he will go through the trials. Percy look was like: wait what?? I have already picked the challenger and..... she didnt finish because something bright and blue came.

Above Percy's head was a symbol of a trident... he was right. Hes not a son of mercury hes a son of...

-Neptune, Lupa said. All hail Percy Jackson, son of neptune god of the sea.

Chapter 5- Percy

Poseidon ,I thought im the son of Poseidon and for some reason I knew that was true. Then I realized im one of the children of the big three just like Dakato... Though I could care less about that right now what I was really worried about were these trials thing. What the heck is that?! I hope Lupa meant Trail because im totally up for a hike. But what really worried me about was Gwen. She seemed so familiar, I hope I dont have a thing for Athena girls or something because by the look of their cabins their ALL geeks.

-Psst. I whispered to Bobby. Whats up with the trials?

-Every Camper by the age of 13 has to fight someone in the camp. He responded. All they need to do is either stay conscious or alive, (that didnt sound good) for 20 mins, or they could actually beat the person and get put in a legion.
-What happens if I lose?
-You get eaten by wolves
-You're kidding right?
-No
-As I was saying, said Lupa. The challenger is going to be Michael. OOOO coming from ALL the campers.
-Who's Michael? I asked
-Hes the son of Mars (damn), said Gwen. Hes the toughest kid in the camp, I dont know why Lupa would give you HIM, she must have high expectations for you.

For some reason I hated him already not because of what Gwen said but because of Ares. I dont know why but I feel like all the children of Ares or Mars or whatever are agaisnt me, but one person.... Probaly cause they hate my good looks or something, cause they all are UGLY. Ares must either have a thing for ugly women or hes not something to look at.

Anyway after Mess hall. I made my way to the Neptune cabin before Bobby, Reyna, Gwen, Dakota, Hazel and Jania came to me. I guess these are my friends now, but only ONE guy friend man. Jania must have came too cause she was fit as a fiddle.

-Percy! Said Bobby You're you're a child of the big three?! How can you have survived for so long? Monsters should have ate you a LONG time ago.
-Thanks, I mumbled.
-He didnt mean it like that, said Reyna she glared at him. Its just that children of the big three tend to have stronger scents than normal demigods, so its just werid.
-But aside from that, said Hazel. You gottta fight Michael?! Lupa must be crazy you cant go against someone like that, even Jason has had a hard time defeating him.
-And you dont even got a weapon, said Dakota. She looked so beautiful in the dark...
-Wait I do, I said For some reason I knew. I looked into my pocket and brang out a pen.
-You're weapon is a pen? Said bobby.
-Ssh, whispered Jania. Jason's is a Coin. A coin? Pfft werid.
I uncapped my pen and it grew into a three foot long sword. It felt so good in my hands too like ive held it for a long time....

-Woah! Said everybody.
-Thats even cooler than Jason's, said Dakota. Reyna shot her a look. I mean there pretty much tied.
-Percy where'd you get that? Said Gwen.
-I dont know, remember memory loss. I said she rolled her eyes. Athenians gosh.
-Wait what metal is that? Asked bobby. Thats not imperial gold.
-Celestial Bronze, I said immediately. How did I know that.
-Thats werid, I thought only the greeks used that.
-Anyway its getting late cmon guys time to go, said Reyna.
-Before they left Jania gave me a kiss on the cheek.
-Good luck tomorrow Percy, she whispered. If you saw Dakota's face you would have rather faced a hellhound than her anyday. Luckily Hazel got her away though.
-gggggaaa, was all that came out. Everyone rolled their eyes as they walked away. Except for Jania and Dakota of course.

As I layed on my bed I thought about all the stuff thats happened to me today, I took out my pen from my pocket and uncapped it again. And for some reason I knew what its name was. Riptide.
big smile
Great chapter !!!!! Omg all the girls like Percy well except for reyna awesome chapter can't wait till you post again !!:DDDDD
Yayy another chappie! Hahaa a coin?pffft werid hahaaa funy xD just oneee thing PERCABETH!
Well since I just started making this. Im probaly going to post a chapter each day but after a week probaly only mondays and fridays.

This is just a short chapter about Percy so enjoy!

@blakerose12 ya lol its going to be a reccuring thing about girls liking Percy
@ahotsummerday12 didnt I say Percabeth fans be warned? Haha kidding sorry though your not gunna hear Annabeth anytime soon..

Chapter 6- Percy

My dream scared me as heck. I was in a damp cave when a womanly figure appeared out of the dirt. She had worms and dirt all over her.
-Uch, I said. Umm you want me to get you a bath or something? Or are you just doing a extreme mud bath? She smiled.
-Percy Jackson, finally we meet.

Her voice was groany and felt like someone was talking with dirt in their mouth.

-Well I guess you can say this is a meeting considering were in my dreams.
-Join me Percy Jackson. Your memories you want them dont you? (well of course I do!) I can give them back to you. The gods have took them away and threw you here, they dont care about you forget about them and help me rise with the giants and take over olympus.
-Well as tempting as that sounds no. I dont make deals with women who come out of the dirt, so you can forget it. Thats when I thought that I was going to die cause as soon as I finished the cave started rumbling.
-You will join me Jackson and so will the son of Jupiter. Wait the son of Jupiter? And Thats when it caved in.

I woke up sweating. What was that about? Whos this dirt women, and what did she mean about the son of Jupiter?

Just then Reyna and Jania came into the cabin.

-Ever hear of knocking? I said. You never know when someone sleeps naked.
Reyna shuddered by the thought of that, but Jania's face was dreamily wondering about how that would that look like, which didnt make me feel to good about being alone with her anytime soon.

-Percy, Reyna said. Dont say that again. Anyway its almost time for you trial!
-Yeah, said Jania. Michael been getting really impatient cmon.

Ugh totally forgot about that, I was hoping everyone might forget about that but I guess Roman's must have a memory like an elephant.

-Yeah im coming let me get changed.
-Okay they both said.
-Do you mind?
-Oh, Reyna blushed. Sorry ill just step out tell me when you're ready.
-Jania?
-Yes?
-Arent you going to follow Reyna?
-No why?
-Jania get out here! Reyna yelled.
-OOOOh sorry! She said.

I sighed, girls.

After I got dressed Reyna and Jania took me to the stadium. I dont know how I didnt notice this place cause it was huge. Not like football stadium huge but really big for a camp, but then again its not an ordinary camp. For some reason they had alittle lake close to the center.

Reyna and Jania went over to sit with Gwen, Dakota, Hazel, and Bobby. Bobby flashed me a thumbs up but then I saw him exchange money with some other dude and I knew that bets were taking place, thanks for support.

When I immediately saw Michael I was about to run for my life. This “Kid” looked like a 30 year old and not just because of his big body and biceps but his face looked so mature. He had 2 swords at his waist and I didnt know if I could handle a two vs one sworded match.

Lupa came around and announced the fight.
-It is time for Percy Jackson's Trial. (still hoping we were going to take a little trail.) Let us begin with the handshake.

When I went up to shake his hand he squezzed the blood out of it. Damn that kid has a grip.

-Good luck, I said
-Dont need it runt, he growled. So much for being nice.

-Begin! Yelled Lupa.

He charged at me but immediately my instincts came in I side stepped him and took out riptide( a lot of oooo's from the auidence) and butted him in the back with the hilt. He seemed pretty dazed but then took out one of his swords and came right at me. He slashed everywhere but I knew his movements they were sloppy and predictible. Then I started running around him and slashed at him.
-Stay Still! He yelled.

-Then he caught me off guard for a second and slashed my thigh, but his sword just clattered off of me with no pain. The whole camp and him were surprised and even Lupa looked alittle surprised. But I just used that to my advantage. I kicked his legs and he fell to the floor, and had my sword to his chest.

-Get off of me!
-Give up? I said.
-Never!

He tried reaching for his sword but I kicked it away. But he really was trying to distract me and took out his other sword and slashed mine away and pushed me too the pool. No sword damn. But then I thought of something.

I felt a tug in my gut and summoned all the water in the pool and hurled it at him. When the water cleared he was knocked out.

-The winner Percy Jackson! Yelled Lupa. There was a lot of yelling and I saw Bobby telling a guy “I told You!” And got his money. Wow be lucky I won. My friends came over to me but Lupa looked at them and I guess they understood.

-Percy, Lupa said. I need to have a talk with you.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PersesJr said…
smile
AWESOME CHAPPIE DUDE POST SOON
Okay I know I said that I would post everyday. But today I had nothing to do and I couldnt stop writing so sorry haha.

Also this wasnt one of my best chapters. You'll probally notice the prohecy was kinda the same as the one Jason was given but I didnt have alot of good ideas. So dont get mad. Well here you go.

Chapter 7- Dakota

Did you see that! Yelled Bobby.
Yes Bobby we all did. I said I just still cant believe it.
Ya who knew Percy could fight like that, said Hazel. That was even better than Jason. Reyna glared at her. Cmon Reyna you know its true.
-Whatever, she said. But when michael slashed him why didnt it go through it just clanked off.
-The only way that could be possible... started Gwen.
-Is by The curse of Achilles! Both Gwen and Bobby said. Athenians sure no everything.
-You think Percy has the curse of Achilles? I said.
-Thats the only explanation, said Gwen. I dont know how he got it but he must have took a trip to the Underworld once. I dont know how he got past you're dad though.
-Me either, I mumbled.
-I wonder why Lupa wanted Percy, said Jania. Usually she'd just leave right after trials.
-Forget about that, said Bobby. Did you notice Percy's fighting? That was greek style fighting not roman.
-Yeah what is it with him and greek, said Reyna.
-I dont know but it sure is dreamy, said Jania. Im going to kill that girl.

The thing is I really wanted to talk to Percy about us, I could care less about the fight except him not getting himself killed but I gotta talk to Percy. I cant be without him.

-Cmon guys, I said we should go wait for Percy outside.
-Yeah sure, but ill catch up with you guys later, said Hazel.
-Umm ok see you.

I wonder what shes up too.

Chapter 8- Hazel

Finally found a lonley place, man kids in this camp dont know how to sit sometimes.

I took out drachma and threw it in the fountain I made. O, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Rose, Sacremento California.

Rose is my mortal friend. I've been friends with her since ever she always been there for me and understands what its like to be a demigod. Sometimes I wish she was a demigod too but that'd be a curse too her.

I saw Rose watching T.V. Hey lazy, I said.
She turned around. Hazel! She said Hows camp?
-Good, hows your mom?
-Shes getting better she dosent need that much medicine anymore.

Rose's mom got into a car accident a year ago, and she was lucky to be alive. She got so messed up. I was going to throw up the time I saw her at the hospital. But thankfully she was sitting next to Jello and that always calms me down.

-Remember that Percy kid I showed you once?
-Ya the cute kid?

Oh my Gods does every girl like him?

-Ya well he sort of lost his memory.
-What? How.
-I dont know, he just did.
-Ok so?
-So what?
-Whats your point?
-Well I've always liked him and well you remember Dakota.
-Ya, is she dating him.
-We technically no since he dosent remember her.
-So you wanna see if he can be yours huh?
-No! Well ya. What do you think I should do? Dakota's my friend and I cant do that to her.
She sighed. Hazel you know I love you but you gotta do what you thinks right, personally i'd probaly dive right in for it. I mean he sooooo cute!(wow) But you're different Hazel.
-You sound like my mom.
-If I must I shall, she joked.
-Ha thanks Rose gotta go ill come by whenever I can.
-K bye. And Hazel
-Ya
-Hes wayyyy over you're leauge, she joked.
-Shutup, I said
-Haha bye.

Chapter 9- Percy

Not again I thought. I hope she wasnt mad I owned one of her campers. In my defense she is the one who put me in that position. She saw the look on my face.

-Do not worry child. You may not fear me. But I have news to tell you.
-What is it?
-Hestia is captured.
-What?! For some reason I knew her. The goddess of the hearth. At least I think or I could be mixing her up with Hera. Anyway I do have a vauge memory of giving someone a box, and I think it is her.
-You remember her dont you?

Can she read my mind or something?

-Yes, does any of the other campers know about this?
-No, I do not want chaos to start erupting its for the best.
-Then why are you telling me this?
-Percy have you heard the Great Prophecy.
-The first? How did I remember that, I thought.
She smiled. No not that one but I should expect you to remember that one.

What did she mean by that?

-The second Great Prophecy.
- Seven Half-Blood shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep with a final breath
And foes bear arms to The Doors of Death

How did I remember that? Ught my head hurts from thinking this too much.
She smiled. Yes child I guess your memory isnt bad as you thought.
-So what about it?
-Its time for your quest.
-Quest?
-Yes In the Greek camp I understand that their oracle has now entered the body of a girl just as our has.

I suddenly remembered an annoying red headed girl.

-Wait. The oracle of Delphi? How do I keep remembering these?
-Yes
-Isnt it only one?
-Yes but the oracle spirt has split into two long ago. One half went to the greeks and another to the romans. Ours is right there underneath you.
-You mean underneath this trapdoor?
-She nodded. You must go to her and receive your quest.
Okayyyy I thought. Here goes

The basement was cold and dark. How could anyone live down here? When I came out from the stairs I saw a figure. Please dont be ugly I prayed. When I came closer I saw a beautiful girl with frizzy blue hair. Blue hair? Whats up with this camp.

-Hello Percy Jackson, she said.
-Umm hi, why do you live in the basement
Her face turned dark and annoyed. Apollo rules, she said. I decided not to go further into that.
-So you're the oracle?
-Yes
-So how does this work do I like touch you or... I didnt finish because her eyes glowed green and she started talking in a raspy voice.

Child of the Sea shall rescue the hearth
Death and Sunshine shall break the heart
One hero will make a stand
To Perish or Flourish by the parents hand

After she was done she fell over. Luckily I caught her before she could crack her skull.
-You okay?
-ugh yeeah its natural it always happens.
-So what do I do now?
-Well you should go back to Lupa for starters.
-Oh okay thanks umm bye.
-Bye Percy.

As I went up the stairs she called me.

-And Percy.
-Ya?
-Dont get yourself killed. I kinda like you.
I blushed. Ill try not too.

When I came back upstairs Lupa was waiting for me.
-So child have you made you're decision?
-Decision? What decision?
-Who you are going to bring to accompany you on this quest.
-Oh, I dont know yet

I thought about the prophecy I was given and thought hard. Death and Sunshine shall break the heart, I thought. I choose Hazel and Dakota.
Great chappie! Haha percy such. A Seaweed brain when he said "how does this work do I like touch you or..." lovee this story:)
laugh
AWESOME AND FUNNY CHAPPIE
big smile
Loved it and damn every girl does like Percy !! Hahah loved the chapter and can't wait for the next chapter !!!!!
Chapter 10- Percy

I walked out of the big house and found my friends waiting for me, except two of them were fighting.

-All I said was if you need a planting tips! Said Jania.
-I told you I can grow fine by myself! Yelled Reyna, Thats when Reyna summoned up a batch of vines to entangle Jania, but then she just waved her hand and they vanished away and then summoned some grap vines herself and entangled Reyna from head to toe.
-Maybe thats why you need some advice, mused Jania.
-Ill give you advice! And then Reyna took out a pair of shears from her pocket( who carries shears in their pockets?) cut the vines and tackled Jania. Cat fight.
-Umm should we be worried? I said.
-Nah, said Bobby they always do this. Jania ask Reyna if she wants any tips on growing vines or weeds or whatever they do and she gets mad and well you know.
-Reyna dosent sound like someone who would care about that stuff.
-Ya I know but I guess being a daughter of ceres gets you mad when someone criticizes your plants. Said Dakota. I remembered a naggy woman that I think was Demeter, guess it runs in the family.
-Wait so whos Jania's godly parent?
-Bacchus.
-Or Dionysus as you like to call it, said Bobby.
-Shutup. I shivered at the thought of Dionysus. I remember someone always calling me Peter Johnson or some other ridiculous name, with a chubby face and body too. Are they sure he's her dad?
-Annyway forget about that, said Gwen. What happened in their?
-Lupa gave me a quest.
-What!?! They all said. Even Jania and Reyna stopped fighting to listen.
-She gave you a quest already? It took me years to get a quest, why would she give you one now?, asked Gwen.
-I dont know what wolves think. By the way wheres Hazel?
-She went to go do something, said Dakota. So whos coming with you.
-Well I was hoping you and Hazel could come.
-Oh yeah! Im totally... I mean yeah sure Ill go.
I saw a lot of sad faces from the rest of my friends. Especially Jania.
-So whats the prophecy? asked Bobby.
-Child of Water shall rescue the hearth.
-Well that means you, said Gwen. But hearth? Isnt that...
-Death and Sunshine shall break the heart.
I saw a lot of ooooo's from my friends. What? I asked.
-Well its obvious you chose Hazel and Dakota cause of Sunshine and Death. Said Reyna.
-Yeah were not stupid, said Jania.
-Annyway. One hero shall make a stand.
My friends faces were worried about that one.
-And thats all. I didnt want to tell them about the last part cause it worried me. To perish or flourish by the parents hand. What did that mean.
-Wait what? Said bobby. Theres supposed to be four lines.
-I guess not, I said.
-You sure... started Reyna but Hazel came over just in the nic of time. Thank the Gods.

Chapter 11- Hazel

-Hey guys what'd I miss? I said.
-Well Jania and Reyna got into their little weed whackers again, snickered Bobby.
-Shutup! They both yelled.
-And Percy was telling us that he just got a quest, and He wants YOU to come along, said Gwen.

Me and Percy! On a quest!? That was exactly what I needed! This'll be so awesome!
-And Dakota, Percy said.
Percy might as well had stabbed me cause that's what it felt like when he said that.
-Oooh awesome! I lied. So what's the prophecy?
Bobby recited it. Child Of Water shall rescue the hearth. Death and Sunshine shall break the heart.
Oooh no wonder, I thought.
-One hero will make a stand.
-And? I said.
-Well Percy said that was all.
-What theirs supposed to be four lines.
-Percy, Reyna said. You have to tell us the last line. We need to know. She said it in the most innocent voice she could put.
Percy sighed, To perish or flourish by the parents hand.
We all looked at each other nervously. No wonder he didnt say it.
-Thats why I didnt say it. I didnt wanna freak you guys out, he said.
-Percy we need to know. And besides it also said flourish, said Dakota.
-ehh 50 50 chance, said Bobby.
Me and Reyna gutted him.
-Oww!
-Shutup. Me and Reyna said.
-When you leaving? Said Jania.
-Tomorrow morning. Percy said miserably.
-Whats wrong? I asked.
-I cant wake up that early! Lupa's crazy! He said
We all rolled our eyes.
-Then you should get some sleep seaweed brain, Dakota said.
As soon as she said that Percy looked at her like she was the most important thing in the world.
-What? She said.
-I dont know.. Its nothing. He said.
-Okay well anyway lets get some sleep. I said we're going to need it.
-Alrite everybody said.

In my dream I was falling. Falling into the deep sea.. Then Percy came out of nowhere. And Dakota was at my right too.
-Hurry grab on! He said. I did but Dakota couldnt she was falling to fast...
Percy made an air bubble around me.
-Dakota! I yelled. You have to grab on to him try!
She kept falling and falling and the look in her eyes knew she wasnt going to make it.
-Goodbye she mouthed.

I woke up, cold for some reason,
-Everything okay? Said one of my sisters.
-Yeah.. just a bad dream.
-Well get back to sleep you'll need it.
-Yeah okay night.
big smile
That was sooo good!! To me it jus seemed a bit rushed. Good job!! Can u read both of mine? This is good

Keep postin
awsome chapterr HAHAAA Dakotaaa FAll! Sorry:) Whenn wil you post again?
@green-art-ac-pj ya it was kind of rushed I had to go somewhere and i really wanted to finish it.
@ahotsummerday12 Thanks! and right now haha.

Okay well i was thinking about making another story for a continuation of the Son of Neptune about the seventh child. I was thinking about making the seventh child a son of hades, but with a twist. I dont know cause there's already Nico, and Dakota is here too so i want some feedback. If I do Percy and Jason will be with the son of hades on a quest but also with a twist. Comment and tell me thanks!

Chapter 12- Dakota

-Does this guy ever wake up ealier thank 10? asked Reyna as we walked up to the Neptune cabin.
-Shut up, I said. He has amnesia, maybe sleeping is common or something. She rolled her eyes.
We found Percy on his bunk of course sprawled on it with drool running through his mouth.
-Ughh ice cream sundae, he muttered in his sleep.
-Yup I definitely think that being amnesic has something to do with this, Reyna said sarcastically.
-Just be quite and help me wake him up.
She sighed. Thats your job after all he is your boyfriend. I glared at her. Whoops sorry. I rolled my eyes.
-Percy, I whispered gently. Wake up.
-Five more minutes mommy, he said. Reyna snickered.
-Percy cmon our quest, I said getting alittle annoyed. He rolled over to the other side.
-Move over, said Reyna. She then summoned up wine vines and entagled it to Percy's legs and made him go upside down.
-Hey! He said.
-Reyna! What the heck?! I said.
-It woke him up didnt it?
I sighed. Percy hurry up and change, you didnt forget our quest right?
-Noooo, he said innocently.
-Just hurry up.

After a few minutes he came out dressed and a backpack flung behind his back. He didnt have a lot of stuff inside it though, I expecting him to be hauling a whole luggage bag or something since this is technically his first quest but I guess he knows what to pack.
-Dakota, he said. I need to talk to you. I was blushing like crazy.
-Finally! I thought.
-And Hazel, he said. Are you kidding me? Gosh boys.
-Yeah ok I think shes at her cabin, cmon.

We got to the Apollo cabin and Hazel was sitting down at the steps.
-Were've you guys been? She said.
-Were supposed to come to you? I said.
-Yup
-I never remembered agreeing to that.
-Well now you know death girl. I made a face.
-Anyway, said Percy. I need to tell you both something. Its about the prophecy.
-Okay whats it about, said Hazel.
-You have to promise not too tell anyone okay?
-Yeah. We both said.
-Okay Hestia has been captured. Lupa told me that yesterday when she was giving me the quest, and I think she has something to do with me Losing my memory.
-Well that explains the first line in the prohecy, I said. But who could trap Hestia? Shes a goddes.
-Artemis was captured once. He said.
-What? Me and Hazel asked.
-Nothing never mind. His faced looked confused. But this must be a powerful person so we gotta be careful.
-Who dosent be careful in quest, joked Hazel.
-Wait but how are we going to start? We dont know where to begin. I asked.
-Yeah! Hazel suddenly realized we got no idea where to start.
-I know, Percy said, and I asked Lupa that.
-And?
-Well she told me to think.
-Mhhm
-And I did and think about it, who are hestia's siblings the gods that would keep in touch with her the most?
-Umm Neptune, Juno, Jupiter, Ceres, and Pluto,their all cooped up in olympus. I said.
-Except one.
-Who.
-Hades, he dosent stay in olympus no matter what. The underworld is his home and thats where were headed first.
My dad... I thought. I've never seen him, and now im supposed to go on a quest to look for him? What would he think of me? Would he even care for me? Or am I just a mistake... Percy's face was dark too like he dreaded that place.
-Percy, I asked you've been their before right? You have the curse of Achilles.
-Yeah he said, he looked surprised that he knew what the curse was. Two times I said. One when I was 12...(Thats when we first met...) and another time last summer. The first time.. I dont remember but I think I was lucky to get out alive, and the second I had help from a son of Hades....
-A son of Pluto!? Said Hazel. Where is he we should bring him to camp!
-I dont know.. but he wouldnt belong here anyway.
A son of Pluto... I might have a half brother..
-Forget about that for know. Percy said, The underworld is our first priority.
-But how do we get there? Hazel asked.
-Los Angelos, I said. You know that Hazel.
-No, Percy said. There's a better way.
-Where?
-Central Park, In New York City.

Chapter 13- Hazel

We finally walked out, of the camp and said Goodbye to our friends. It was time to start the quest no turning back now. I just wished I could have told my Percy and Dakota my secret before we left. The thing is I can make sunlight come out of my hands, and Im not talking about those cheep flashlight lights. Im talking about full power if-you-look-at-it-you-will-become-scramble­-eg­gs-­lig­ht. I've never told anybody about it cause... its like a curse. Because of it my dad died and I havent been able to live with it ever since. At first when I got to camp I thought every child of Apollo had it but then I realized none but me. I dont know why but it just came to me.
As we were walking I started yelling at Percy.
-Are you crazy! We cant go to New York! Thats forbidden!
-Why? He asked.
-We dont know cause none of us has ever gone there. Lupa told us that there's just a lot of monsters their and it would be suicide going there.
-Pfft Thats crazy
-You're crazy.
-Look dont worry about it, nothing will happen. Besides were going to the UNDERWORLD you should be more woried about that.
-Whatever. How we going to get their anyway? Were all the way In california, its not like we got a metal flying dragon.
-Well we might not have that, but you do have a son of a seagod.
-Whats that supposed to mean?
-Dont worry about it, But wheres the nearest ocean?
-Percy were in California. Where else?
-Just point out the way.

The whole time me and Percy has been arguing. But not like in a bad way or anything, it was more funny and friendly than bad, but Dakota's been silent the whole time, like going to the underworld might be a problem...
-There's no way that mario could beat sonic, Percy said. (we were having a who would win in a fight sonic or mario discussion)
-Forget about that were here. So what now?
-Just watch. Percy whistled and I was going to call him crazy when three sea horses came out of the sea.
-What the heck! Asked Dakota
-Hippocampus, Percy said. Their the sea horses of my dad. They'll take us all the way to New York Harbor. Hurry up and Pick one.
I saw Percy talking to the Hippocampus he was going to ride and I was going to call him crazy again but maybe being the son of horses you can talk to them or something.
-They know we cant breathe underwater right? Too late they already went underneath. But I could breathe, what the....Then I realized that Percy made air bubbles around us. Phew. But something was on my mind and it didnt make me feel to good.
After a while the sea horses stopped and whinned.
-Whats wrong? Dakota asked. Percy must have sensed something too because he told us to get out of here
-Why! I asked. Thats when a giant sea monster came out of nowhere.
-What the heck is that! Yelled Dakota. Percy immediately took out riptide and dived into the ocean, he reminded me so much of Jason...
-Hazel! He yelled start shooting your arrows! I totally forgot about them! That sea monster really freaked me out. Dakota! Can you make undead sea soilders?! I thought that was crazy and way out of her power, but she nodded and closed her eyes and suddenly a whole sea ship came out of the water with undead soilders walking around. How it floated with all those holes in it I did not know. Dakota was about to pass out but she was able to tell the soilders to attack the creature.
-Attack the sea serpent. Yelled Dakota. And immediately the soilders started shooting balls of celestial bronze... What the heck? Then I realized that the soilders on the ship were all demigods. A whole ship of demigods, what were the chances? Percy though was getting all up over the serpent slashing cutting yelling taunts in greek... While little old me kept on shooting arrows. I took out one of my favorite arrow the last one that my dad gave to me as a gift, they've always helped me big but I thought of putting that away for another time. Dakota was on her horse propped up on it thank gods.
-Hazel! Percy yelled. Have any ideas how this thing was defeated in the myths!? I thought hard and remembered something about Hercules using sunlight to fry the creature.
-Percy! I yelled Hercules used sunlight to fry it!
I saw him curse. Great! He said while dodging a tentacle. Where we going to get that?! The clouds have seemed to be on their way to a concert!.
I sighed. I have an idea, I yelled. My horse was getting restless, he didnt like being this close to the octopus thing. And even though those soilders were damaging the thing they would run out sooner or later and we would be doomed.
-Get off of it! I yelled.
-What! Are you crazy?!
-Trust me!
He cursed and jumped off. Unharmed of course. I summoned up all the power I had and unleashed a fury of sunlight from my hands, and finally a kind of Kamehameha that Goku would have benn proud of. The monster was dead. Percy looked stunned.
-How did you... But he didnt finish because the monster was falling right on Me and Dakota. Hazel! He yelled.
He willed the currents to come to us. But he was too late the monster tumbled right on top of us and me and Dakota went tumbling into the deep sea.

I remember! I thought while I was drowning. Dakota finally woke up and was too far ahead of me. Percy came out of nowhere and told me to take his hand. No I, thought im not going to let this happen.
I pushed away from him and went after Dakota, she was surprised that I was a good swimmer( me too) and that I was swimming towards her and motioned for me to go. No I was getting her and me. She was about to drift to away from me but It took all my will and I grabbed onto her. Percy was right behind us thank the gods and was able to pull me and her with him while creating an air bubble. When we got to the surface we breathed for air.
-Wasnt going to let it... I started but as tired as I was I went to sleep. In the ocean, stupid me, but I did it.
big smile
amazing chapter as always !!! your chapters are always so good and i love it !!:DDD
Pretty Much how Dakota looks like except alittle younger and not a tounge sticking out :D
 Pretty Much how Dakota looks like except alittle younger and not a tounge sticking out :D
Almost defiantly how Hazel looks like except without the bunny hoodie or whatever cause thats not her thing :). She also have a piercing too haha
 Almost defiantly how Hazel looks like except without the bunny hoodie یا whatever cause thats not her
And what we've all been waiting for. How Percy Would look like. Lol no wonder why all the girls love him. Also I sholdve just used the person who plays percy in the movie but what fun is tht?
P.S just pretend he has sea green eyes
 And what we've all been waiting for. How Percy Would look like. Lol no wonder why all the girls love
AWSOMEEE AHHMAZEING CHPATER! omg see monsterr :0. Hahaa yay.now I knoeee what dey loook like:D.
laugh
Ditto!!
Okay before you read here's a heads up. If you notice that some of the stuff that's in there are familiar and you've seen them in other fanfics in fanpop, dont call me a theif. I saw some of people's fanfics and thought they were really good so I added them to mine so here's a disclaimer.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the writing that might seem familiar to you in my story. They belong to other people not me.
So enjoy!

Chapter 14- Dakota

I woke up after a really deep sleep on a beach Is this how Percy felt like when he woke up.
-Finally you wake up death girl, said Hazel. You slept the whole way.
-Wait were at New York?
-No, Percy said coming out of nowhere. You both were passed out so I had to find the nearest land.
-Were we at then?
-Miami baby! Said Hazel. I've never been to Miami and coming here for the first time I wouldve been happy except were on a life and death quest right now.
-This was the nearest place you could find?
-Hey we where in the middle of the ocean, I'd like to see you try getting two unconscious girls to land. He Said.
-So we going to leave or what?
-What?! Are you crazy?! Said Hazel. Were in Florida, when are you going to see a place like this again? Lets see the cites explore just for alittle.
I looked at Percy to see what he thinks. He shrugged Well she did save our lives, he said.
-Wait you did how?
-Percy looked at Hazel. You should show her Percy said.
-Show me what?
Hazel sighed and held out her hand. You want me to shake your hand? I asked. But then her hand started glowing and she let out a burst of sunlight, like real sunlight it turned a sand castle into crisp
-Hazel.... how...?
-Im sorry, she said. I...I didnt want to tell you.
-Why? I asked. Were best friends! And its awesome! Why wouldnt you tell me?
-You wouldnt think its awesome if you knew, she muttered.
-What?
-Forget about it we'll talk about it later but cmon lets go to disney land!
Percy's face was hard and stern like he knew what was wrong with Hazel, for the first time he actually looked like a Roman.
-Alright lets go.

When we finally got there( And it took a while with some unexpected stops) Hazel finally realized something.
-Dang! We got no money! She said. And all three of us is like 100 bucks together.
-Oh well to bad. I said. On with the quest.
Percy sighed and took out a huge wad of cash. Here, he said this will probaly cover it.
-Sweet! She said.
-Percy, I asked where did you get so much cash from?!
-It was in my pocket when I first arrived at the city. Dont know why but whatever I'm not complaining.
-Dont you think we should save it?
-Nah I got a hunch we wont need it besides I got another 100 in my backpack.
-Alright, said Hazel got our tickets! Cmon time to hit the rides!

I do wanna say that we had a horrible time, but actually it was pretty good. Hazel was going on every ride she saw, and actually flirting with some boys, but she wasnt the one who started it and I doubt she knew she was even flirting. Percy was sitting around most of the time but he'd occasionally come on rides with us, and his eyes those sea green eyes were always looking around seeing if there was any danger, but I really doubted that monsters would take their time to go to an amusement park. And then it happen as we were walking to one of the rides he held my hand! I swear I was blushing like a tomato, but he just looked over at me and smiled. I thought I saw Hazel glance at us and her face seemed sad...

-Cmon guys we have to ride this one! Hazel said as if she didnt see us holding hands. I looked at it an gulped. I'm not really afraid of rides except ones that make you strap in then go all the way up and start spinning around an back down, those rides are the ones that give me goosebumps.
Percy sighed. Ya sure.
I guess that having to curse of Achilles docent make you scared of anything. We walked over to the ride and the person who was managing it was weird. Because she was an elderly woman, 50's top. Usually we'd see 18 year old geeks managing rides but this one wasnt.
-Ahh, the woman said. Are you here for this ride?
Hazel looked at us and showed us a umm-duh-we-are-look.
-Ya, Hazel said. Here's our tickets.
-Oh there's no need for that sweetie this ride's just for you three this time. We all looked at eachother. Hazel's face was like sweet! Percy's was emotionless.. And mine was probably one of fear for this ride.
-Finally some recgonition, Hazel said as she got strapped into the ride. I was next still thinking about making an excuse but Percy was taking his time.
-Whats wrong Percy, I asked.
-Nothing, he said. He faced the woman. Is this ride safe?
-Yes perfectly Perseus, she said.
-Oh ok making sure, but then he did something I didnt expect he took out riptide and slashed the straps connecting me and Hazel to the seat, and then put his sword to the woman's chin.
-Percy! Hazel yelled. What the heck?!
-Hazel, he said calmly. How could she have knew my name when none of us told that, and she called me Perseus. No one calls me Perseus except monsters, and my mom I think.
I knew that.
The woman smiled. Who are you, Percy demanded.
-Oh why do you wanna know so much, she mused.
-Tell me, he demanded more.
-Have you ever heard of Medea child?
-In the Greek Myth's or in the Tyler Perry's movies? I glared at her.
-Not a good time for that. I whispered at her.
-Yes, Percy said. So what?
-Well she standing right in front of you, she snarled.
-What are you talking about, I said Medea's dead.
-Well apparently not!, she screamed. And then she snapped her fingers and two hellhounds appeared out of nowhere. They got in front of Medea and Percy backed away. I dont know what the mortals saw but they started running.
-Thats impossible, Percy said. You're not immortal, how are you here?
-My parton, she replied calmly, has gave me another chance to get revenge.
-Parton? Who's you parton, Hazel asked.
-You'll find out sure enough, daughter of Apollo. And you son of Poseidon, shall join her.
Why would she call Percy son of Poseidon, I thought. Hazel must have thought the same things cause she was confused at me.
-And that son of Jupiter as well, she said. And if not we will kill him.
-Wait,I asked are you talking about Jason?!
-She smiled. Enough of this kill the two girls leave the boy she ordered to the hellhounds. And thats when all Pluto broke loose.
Percy started to attack one and was slashing and dashing. I was so distracted at his moves I forgot to help Hazel with the other one, and Medea's old self was laughing hysterically. Die heroes! She yelled. Die Die Die!
Hazel took out her bow and started shooting arrows at the hellhound at a distance, that meant he was going after me. Great. I summoned whatever skeletons were in the ground. And to my surprise a pretty big skeleton dog came out. I didn't know what a dog was doing buried underground in an amusement park but I didnt complain. The dog and the hellhound were going all out like a catfight. But then I guess it realized it couldn't beat it and went after me again. I took out my gladius. But it was to fast and slashed at my thigh.I screamed and my thigh was buring like Pluto, but I got back to my senses and slashed back at it. Im not going to die like this. Percy went to look at what happened to me and the hellhound jumped on him and started slashing and biting.
-Percy! Me and Hazel yelled. But he just kicked the hellhound away and looked perfectly fine. Thank you curse.
-Well the son of the sea bares the curse of Achilles, said Medea. No matter my pets will keep slashing and biting till we find your weak spot.
And thats when Percy went into full battle mode. The hellhound lunged at him and he jumped away to the water founding and summoned all his power and shot water at it. Then he rused over and slashed its legs off and was about to finish it off, but then hesitated.
-Percy kill it! I yelled.
He came back to the real world and then stabbed the hell hound and it disintegrated. One down one too go.
-Hazel! I yelled shot some sunlight!
-But...
-Just enough to blind it!
-Okay! She stretched out her hands and unleashed a ray of light that was able to stun it for awhile. It was moving around a lot and I only had one shot. Steady I thought. Steady, and I threw my sword like a javelin at its heart. Clean hit.
-Bullseye! Hazel yelled.
Percy was about to come over to help but saw that it was over looking impressed.
-Okay, he said to Medea. We wont kill you if you tell us some information.
She laughed. You think I'm already done?! She yelled back. I can summon a whole army of hellhounds!
-Wait you can summon hellhounds? Percy said. I thought you just called them? Arent you a sorceress?
-Oh so you know what I am? Do you son of the sea god. Well my parton has also granted me a few more powers to kill heroes like you.
And then 10 hellhounds appeared out of nowhere.
-We're dead, Hazel said.
And she was right. We could barley take out two hellhounds let alone ten. But thats when I noticed something.
-Hazel look, I said. Pointing at Medea's waist.
Hazel's eye's widened. That's Europa's bow, she said. How did Medea get ahold of that?
Medea looked at what I was pointing at. Oh this thing. My patron can give more than powers. But dont worry heroes I dont need this to kill you.
-What bow? Percy said.
-We'll explain later, but that bow has the power to never miss and have an unlimited stack of arrows that pop right out.
-Percy get the bow.I said. You're the only one who has a chance, if we can get that bow we can win this.
-Ya we'll cover you. Hazel said
I didnt know how we were going to that but we go no other choices.
Percy nodded and ran to Medea who was surrounded by another 5 hellhounds she summoned. The thing is me and Hazel didnt really have to do anything cause on his way he took out like 10 hellhounds.
-Wow, we both said.
As Percy was approaching Medea a hellhound came out from the circle they had around Medea. But Percy just leaped up and when right behind Medea, who shrieked expecting a strike with riptide, but was just surprised when Percy took the bow. Then the bow turned into a sea green color as if taking appearance of its master's aura.
-What now?! He said as he leaped away from Medea and her pets.
-Shoot it at Medea! Straight at the heart! Hazel said.
-But I suck with archery!
-Dosent matter! It never misses! Just do it. Just think about where you wanna shoot and it'll go!
I saw Percy pray for like a second, and I saw him mouth Apollo and Artemis, which was stupid cause as we said it never misses. And he shot it. Straight into Medea's heart. She looked at it then at Percy and then cursed in ancient Greek and exploded along with her hellhounds.
-Well. Percy said. That was interesting. He was handing the bow to Hazel. Here you deserve it you're the archer.
But she refused. Its yours now Percy. It took the color of your aura. You're the owner.
-But...
-Just take it, she said besides it'll just make me sloppy with my aim knowing that I would never miss.
-Thanks. He said. But how am I going to lug this around I'm not used to it. Thats when the bow took the appearance of a bracelet. Cool, he said. And put it on his arm next to his watch that never moves. Story for another day I decided.
-So who's up for another ride? Hazel asked innocently
-No! Me and Percy said.
-Geez alright fine.
-Cmon, Percy said time to get back to the sea.

Chapter 15- Percy

Man this sucks. I thought
Well guys the Hippocampus said they wouldn't take us anywhere near New York cause now its too polluted. I said.
-Aww thats too bad. Hazel said.
I saw both of their faces were kind of glad. I guess seeing a sea serpent in the sea dosen't make you wanna go back for awhile.
-So what we going to do now? Dakota asked.
-I got an idea. I said cmon.
We found an open rode and I fished in my backpack for a drachma. I didnt know how but I knew what it was and what to do with it.
-Finally, I said. Pulling out a drachma. I tossed it in the rode and said Stêthi, ô hàrma diabôlou.
Hazel and Dakota looked at me like I was crazy, and for a second I thought I was too.
-Just wait, you'll see. After a few minutes nothing happened.
-So what was supposed to happen? Hazel asked.
-Hmmm. I took out another drachma and tossed it in the street. Cmon you old hags you know you cant resist two drachma. That's when they both dissolved in the road and a taxi came up. Finally, I said.
Hazel and Dakota's mouth were hanging open.
-Cmon, I said they wont wait forever. They both got into.
One of the grey sisters sniffed the air. Ahh son of Poseidon, back again? You're lucky we came all the way out here for you.
-Nice to see you guys again. I said
-Percy's. Dakota whispered who are these... people.
-They're the Grey sister's. They'll take us all the way to New York.
-Noo we wont. Tempest said.
-What whhhhhyyyy. I rolled over to Dakota and Hazel cause the sister's just started their drive.
-We've already broke enough rules, coming here Jackson, said Anger. The most we can bring you too is Virginia.
I sighed. alright. I said
-Wasp give me the eye! Tempest said suddenly.
-No! You've had it for enough! My turn said Wasp.
-What!? Both of you have had it for awhile! My turn! Said Anger
They all started reaching for Wasp who had the eye still.
-Percy, Hazel said. Do they only have one eye....?
-Yup
Dakota and Hazel looked like they were about to throw up.
-Dont worry, I said. The Grey sisters know what their doing.
-Yes! Tempest said. We're the best driver's you can get!
-That dosent reassure me, said Dakota.
As Tempest, Wasp, and Anger wrestled for the eye. It slipped out and landed onto Hazel's lap which made her scream as a crow.
-Get it off me! She yelled.
I got an idea. But i've felt like ive done this before...
-Hazel give me the eye!
-What?!
-Just do it!
She gave me the eye and Tempest looked over at me. Good Jackson! Now give me the eye and we can keep going!
-Nope. I said. You need to bring us all the way to New York.
-Not again! Anger wailed. Why do you always do this to us! Just give it!
I guess I have done it before. Nope. Not until we go to New York. The car started going really fast dangerously.
Dakota noticed it. Percy, I think you should give them the eye.
-Yes listen to the girl! Said Wasp.
-Nope New York. I said. The car was really speeding up.
-Percy! Hazel yelled. Were going to crash give them the eye.
-Nu uh. Not until we go to New York.
-Arrrg fine. Yelled Tempest. We'll bring you to New York!
-That's what I wanted to hear. I threw the eyeball back at them and Wasp immediately grabbed it. Then she pulled the brake.
-What were already here? Asked Hazel.
-The grey sister's, are really fast I told her.
As we got out of the car I took out another drachma. Thanks Grays! I said. Here's a tip and I gave them the drachma.
-Be lucky were nice! Yelled Anger.
-Ya whatever.
I got to where my friends were. I breathed in. Ahhhh. I said. Back in my hometown.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NykM said…
this is very good!
laugh
Awesome!! Haha!! That waz really good!! And isnt the pic of Perce Fang?
big smile
Loved the chappie it was awesome !! I liked it so much !!:DDDDD
@green-art-ac-pj Whos Perce Fang?

Chapter 16- Hazel

Me and Dakota were feeling uneasy as soon as we stepped on the street.
-What's wrong guys? Percy asked.
-Percy, I said. We're in New York the play were not supposed to be! How can this be your hometown?!
-Ya, I dont get it it, said Dakota. Your 16, a child of Neptune...
-Poseidon, Percy said.
-Ya whatever, and you live in New York. Thats pretty strange.
-And the fact that our who friendship with you has been fake. I said. I saw Dakota's face darken. Whoops.
-Whatever, Percy said. Lets get something to eat theirs a McDonald right there.
-What? But we should go straight to the entrance we're finally in New York. I said. And besides McDonald is unhealthy.
-This coming from the girl who eats chips and candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dakota joked.
-And I still look awesome! I said.
-Anyway, Percy said. We haven't eaten since we left camp. You know you wanna. And besides its on me.
My stomach grumbled, and I think that Dakota's did too cause she was rubbing her stomach.
-Yeah, okay. We both said.

Percy was a Pig. He ordered six double cheeseburgers, five large fries, two chocolate chips cookies, and a sundae. While me and Dakota acted right and took one of everything. The cashier looked scared that Percy was going to eat her, I couldnt blame her I was pretty scared myself.
-Umm Percy, Dakota said. Dont you think thats alittle too much?
Percy was scarfing down everything. Hmmm? No I shouldve ordered more actually.
Im bouts to throw up. I ate half of my burger but then stopped seeing how Percy was being a monster to his food. How does he stay so fit?
-You going to eat that? He asked.
-Umm no...?
-Can I have...
-Take it. I sighed.
He finished my burger but put aside the rest. So who's this Jason kid? He asked
Me and Dakota were surprised he asked that all of a sudden.
We sighed. Jason is the praetor of the first legion at the city. And the leader of our city. I said.
-Wow, Percy said. Who's his immortal parent?
-Jupiter, said Dakota.
-Zues? He said. I didnt think that he'd break the oath twice.
-What oath? I asked.
Percy looked confused. Wasnt there an oath that the big three couldnt have any more demigod children?
-Umm no. Thats stupid where did you hear that from?
-I... dont know. My memory is still a blur. Wait a minute whats his last name?
-Grace, Dakota said.
Percy's eyes were thinking. Grace... Grace.. He muttered.
-Everything okay Percy?
-Does Jason have any siblings?
-No at least I dont think so. He's never mentioned one.
-Guy's I think Jason has a sister... Percy said.
-What! Thats impossible. What makes you think that?
-My memory is still a blur but I remember a daughter or Zues, Thalia Grace.

Me and Dakota looked at eachother. I... I dont know he might have a sister but we cant be so sure.
-Forget about it for now, Percy said, which was ironic cause he was the one who brang it up. Why's Jason so good? Why's he your leader, besides being the son of Zue... Jupiter.
Me and Dakota's eyes lit up. Jason's slayed the Trojan sea monster, defeated an army of cyclopes once all by himself. Dakota said.
-But the best is him defeating the Titan Krios last summer. All by himself, pretty much defeating the titans.
-What...? Thats not right. Percy said. We... I defeated the Titan's last summer. I defeated four of them all by myself...
-Wait what are you talking about Percy? Even though the mist surrounded tricked us. You never defeated a Titan. I said.
-Percy, Dakota asked. Where were you last summer?
-I dont remember... All I remember is bathing in the river Styx... war... lots of fighting and....dead.... demigods around.
I was about to speak up, but Dakota stopped me. Guy's! We gotta get to the entrance its almost night cmon! We'll talk about this later.
-Ya alright... but we dont got a ride its going to take an hour to get to the park without one. And we cant sleep in this city. I said.
Percy got up and went to a man sitting close to us. He waved his hand and speaked. You will lend us you're car you are using, he said. We have helped you greatly and you are repaying us.
Me and Dakota were staring right at Percy, and I was about to grab his hand and run before he gotta chance to call the cops, but the man gave him the keys.
-Yes.... here. He said. My car is the yellow one out front....
-Thanks, Percy said. He walked towards the door. You coming guys?

-Percy...... how'd you do that?! I asked. Driving the car, after a 10 minuets of stunned silence.
-Manipulating the mist. Percy said simply.
-You could do that?! Dakota asked. Where'd you learn how to do that?
-I.... dont remember. I just got a feeling to do it.
-Well than gods. You did. We'll be at the park in an about 30 minutes. But he wasnt listening. He was staring at the Empire State Building.
-Percy? You okay? Dakota asked.
He came back to the real world. Ya.. he said. Just cite seeing.

We finally got to the Park but it was already night. Better anyway at least the mortal's couldnt see what we were doing. Percy took us to the southern area of the park that had a carved stone door that looked like it would never open.
-This is it? I asked.
-Yup. He said.
-So how will we open it?
-Music.
Dakota's eye's widened. This is the Door of Orpheus! Dakota said.
-The door of what? I asked.
-It was the entrance that Orpheus used to go to the Underworld and get his wife. Percy said.
-How did you find it?! Dakota asked.
-I... think the son of Hades. Showed me.
-Well anyway I dont know who were going to find to play music I said. Dakota looked at me. What? I asked.
-Take out you're lyre and play, Dakota demanded.
-What makes you think I have an lyre? I asked.
-Cause your a child of Apollo and I've seen you play it in you're “secret hiding places” she said.
I really need better hiding places. Fine! I said. Gosh. I was about to take it out when we heard something.
-What was that? Dakota asked.
Thump.
-Split up! Percy yelled.
As soon as we did a giant black bow came out. A minatour.

From the waist down it had a perfectly normal human body except he was really big, but from the waist up he was covered in hair and had horns on top of its head, and bloodshot eyes.
It sniffed in our direction and immediately came at me. Why is it always me? I took out my bow and started shooting at it. Dakota brang out her gladius and stabbed it into the ground to see whatever dead creature's would come up. But Percy did the unexpected.
-Hey Beefhead! Remember me? He yelled.
It stopped running towards me and faced Percy. With Pure hatred in his eyes and charged. I guess Percy and the thing has had some playtime together. Percy looked like he regretting doing that but just took out his sword and advanced.

As soon as Percy and the Minotaur collided I thought Percy was dead. But instead he actually held on to its horns and was technically wrestling him.
-Hazel shoot! He yelled. As soon as my arrows shot into him it didnt seem to really do anything but it sure made him mad.
-Styx, I whispered.
Skeleton soldiers rushed towards the minotaur but it just smacked them away as if the were flies, right into Dakota too. That made her pretty mad and she stabbed the ground and a fissure came up right were the minotaur was standing. I was about to yell at her to stop cause of Percy. But I guess he knew what she was doing and got away from the beast. Though it didnt do much but make him even angrier since he was way to big for it, and believe me if you've seen a minotaur roaring at you and charging you've seen enough.
Dakota! Percy yelled. Can you make the earth wrap around his legs?
-Umm ill try! She said. She concertinaed and the earth immediately wraped around the monsters legs.
Percy took his wristband out and it immediately transformed into a sea green bow, and started shooting arrows with me too, while Dakota was shooting black energy at it. These long range attacks were hurting it but it wasn't going to kill him. After five minutes the minotaur broke free and rushed at me. Again. I was about to run but I fell. Wow what a stupid way to die. I could feel the minotaur closing in on me. And was about to raise his arms and crush me. I braised myself for death. But I heard a clang and Percy was standing over me with. A shield, well a dented shield now, and I noticed his watch was gone, and thats what when I thought the shield is his watch. He shot water from the nearby lake and shot it at the minotaur which made it fly twenty feet from us. He looked at the shield.
-Styx, Not again. Then he threw it a the minotaur. And if I thought it couldn't get any madder. I was WRONG.
-Hazel, he said I need you to use your sunlight and...
-Blind it? I asked.
-Ya.
-You got it! Just tell me when.
-Dakota! He yelled. When I say now I want you to make a fissure right behind the minotaur.
-Okay! She yelled back.
And then he rushed at it. He started going combat mode and slashed at the minotaur from all angles. Then started running, but the minotaur could really run too. That's when he got cornered right next to the entrance to the underworld. I saw him mouth this wasn't part of the plan. And the minotaur raised up his hands to crush Percy.

He made a wild dive between his legs and popped up on the other side. But the minotaur still broke something. And that was our one way ticket to the underworld.
-Now! He yelled. I shot some sunlight at the Minotaur's face and it staggered back, and thats when Dakota made a huge fissure right behind it enough to get it all in. Except the head. It would have been pretty funny, except he was spitting around the place and roaring.
-He's going to get out sooner or later. I said walking towards it. And that's when Percy stabbed its head with riptide and dissolved. That was pretty Roman.
-You were saying?
-I was saying how are we going to get to the Underworld now? I asked miserbly.
Percy noticed for the first time. I... I'm sorry I didnt mean for that to happen.... I
-Its alright, Dakota said. We'll just have to go to....
-No its not, He said Lupa gave me a deadline.
-What? Why? I asked.
-Because Zues is going to notice Hestia's disappearance sooner or later and if he does.... At least that's what Lupa told me. He said.
-How long? Dakota asked.
-We got another week.
-We'll never make it. I said it took us for day's to get here already and that was by sea.
-We gotta try... But Dakota didnt finish because a huge hellhound came over and I dont mean just HUGE I mean tank huge. It came over and attacked Percy. Oh great another hellhound. Me and Dakota we're about to attack when Percy said stop.
-What why? I asked.
He was laughing. He got up with slobber on his face. The hellhound didnt try to kill him.
-Cause... I think she's my pet. He said.
-What?! Me and Dakota asked.
He stared at the hellhound. Mrs. O'Leary? He asked. It barked happily. It is you girl! And he patted her on its ears.
-You... you got a pet hellhound? Dakota asked.
-Yup
-Is that why you hesitated when you were going to kill that one before?
-Ya. He said. I remembered something good about a hellhound.
-Wow. Percy you're sure an interesting demigod. But we gotta focus on getting to the underworld right now. I said.
-I have a way. Percy said.
-How?
-Shadow Travel
-What? I asked.
-But I cant shadow travel. Dakota said miserbly.
-What's shadow travel? I asked.
-You'll see. Percy said. And not you Dakota. Mrs. O'Lealy.
-What? It can shadow travel? Dakota asked.
-Ya cmon hop on. I's suprised you cant though, he said.
She looked down at the floor. Oh sorry! I didnt mean it like that...
-No its okay, she said. I should be able to... Lets just go.
-You want me to hop on a hellhound? I asked. But both Percy and Dakota were getting on it.
-It wont bite, he said.
-ugh, I know im going to regret this. I muttered.
-Okay girl. He said to the hellhound. Can you take us to the underworld?
It must have been stupid cause it went right into a tree.
-We're going to die! I said.
-Dont worry! Percy said just hang on.
We went right into the tree but disappeared into the darkness.
Awesome!! Mrs. O'Leary! The Minotaur? Didn't know it waz that hard to kill

Percy the pic u chose...it looks like Fang from the Maximum Ride series
hahaaaa AWSOME CHAPTER Like ALWAYS! Haha so how much memory does percy have? Ohh I hope they see Nico or even better they can go by the river styx and Percy can rember Annabeth! PERCABETH Just suggestion (: Ya Mrs.O'Leary I love your.Fanfic!
Well thanks to ahotsummerday12 I was never going to add Nico into the story, but I got the idea from him and it seemed pretty interesting to do. Sorry there's no action here. Just talk talk talk. but thanks ahotsummerday12! I couldnt wait so I just posted. Enjoy!

Chapter 17- Dakota

Picture your room in the dark at night, now picture yourself under your covers, now multiply that by ten, and that's still not enough of how dark shadow travel is.I've always wanted to do shadow travel but I can never get it right, and then I usually just get so tired from it. I wished I did get it though cause its so cool.
After like five seconds of intense darkness we arrived in front of a marble palace. The palace of Hades.
-That was so..... Cool! Yelled Hazel. I couldn't see anything and it was so fast! We gotta do it again!
Percy looked unfazed though.
-Percy you dont look like you enjoyed it. I asked.
-Oh I did, You just get used to it after a while. He said, That's weird...But anyway Mrs. O'Leary wont be going anywhere for awhile. He pointed to his sleeping pet. Shadow travel gets you really sleepy, he said.
-Man, Said Hazel. That sucks.
-Ya well cmon, time to meet Dakota's dad.
-Wait how about your dog? We're just going to live her here? I said
-Dakota, shes a hellhound. The underworld is her home. He said.
-Oh.
-Enough talking. Hazel said. Its time to meet Pluto. And we walked into the palace.
As soon as we came in we saw a huge man on a throne besides another throne made of flowers, The queen of the underworlds throne. There was a boy talking to the man, he had black hair, black jeans, a skull black t-shirt in fact everything about him was black, except his pale white skin, but his sword at his side was as black as nightmare. What kind of sword is that?
The man took his attention away from the boy.
-So Percy Jackson. He said. Finally you come back down here, ive been waiting for you. And you brought company. His looked straight at me.
-Hades, Percy said. Nice to see you again.
The boy who was talking to my father turned around and his eyes windened.
-P-Percy...? He asked. And run up to him.
-Nico? He said.
-Percy! Oh my gods! Where have you been?! Everyone's been looking all over for you. Ana...
But he stopped because Pluto waved his hand. But then he looked at me, and then my father.
-Is this...? Is this Bianca? He asked him. He looked at me. Bianca is that you?
-Ummm... I said. I didnt know what to say.
-No Nico, this is not your full blooded sister, but she is your sister.
-What?! You never told me that you didn't have any more children! You said I was the only one.
-The only Greek one. My father said. What did he mean about that? And this boy was my brother? I had an brother! I didnt know whether to feel glad or kind of angry.
-Dakota, He said. I immediately looked at him.
-Y-Yes father.. I mean Lord Pluto.
-Pluto? Said Nico. What is she talking about? Isnt that the Greek terms?
-Wait. Percy said. So you did break the oath?
-Yes and no. Pluto said smiling.
-Yes and no? Asked Percy and Nico. No because the rule never applied to the Roman's, only to the Greeks that the rules applied too.
-And no? Asked Percy.
-Oh you will see Jackson soon enough.
-What do you mean I'll see soon enough? But my father ignored his question.
-S-so you're not going to kill us? Asked Hazel. It wasnt like her to not talk for awhile.
-No child I will not only because you have Percy Jackson which I much favored now, but not more than more own children, and because my daughter Dakota is with you. Hazel breathed a sigh of relief.
-Hades, Percy asked. Or Pluto-
-Hades for right now. My father said. Wait what does he mean Hades for right now? Hazel looked as confused as me.
-Whatever, we need to talk about-
-My sister? Hestia. Yes yes. I know about your quest to save my dear sister. And do not get me wrong Jackson, Hestia is my most beloved sibling, and I hope you do save her but for right now I want to talk to my children.
-Percy rolled his eyes. Oh so when I need help I have to wait but when you need help I gotta start right away.
I dont know how Percy could talk to my father like that, but he didn't seem to care and even smiled at that.
-Come Dakota and Nico, he said.
I stepped forward and was immediately teleported to a garden, which I figured was Proserpina garden. Nico looked at me.
-Who are you? He asked.
-Who are you? I asked too.
-Nico Di Angelo, he said. Son of Hades.
-Dakota Li Ezpoza, I said. Daughter of Pluto.
-Someone has a thing for italians, Nico muttered.
-what?
-Nothing. Anyway daughter of Pluto? What do you mean? Dont you mean hades?
-I could ask you the same question. I said. Why did you mistake me for your sister?
He looked down. Y-you look alot like her, he said.
-Where is she?
-She's dead.
I decided to leave it like that
-Now that you two know eachother. It seems I have some explaining to do. Said Pluto.
-Um yeah! Like how you never told me I have a sister. That seems to like to say the roman versions of gods. Nico said.
I didnt know how my father could let Nico talk to him like that, even if he was his son that dosent seem right.
-Nico, he sighed. I never told you because she IS Roman. Dakota is the daughter of my roman aspect Pluto.
Me and Nico eye's widened.
-Wait. I asked. You mean to tell me you're not Pluto all the time?
He nodded. Yes right now im in my Greek form Hades.
-So Percy has been saying these greek terms because...
-Yes. Hades said. Because hes a son of Poseidon, a Greek god.
-This dosent make any sense. Nico said. None of us at camp have ever been told about this.
Hades smiled. I guess you havent met the newest demigod there.
-Are you talking about Jason? I asked. He nodded.
-Jason's alive?! I cant believe it I have to tell Reyna soon.
-So you're telling me there's a Roman in our camp right now? Nico asked. Hades nodded again. Nico's eye's windened. Did someone switch.... He stopped because Hades waved his hand.
-I have told Dakota enough. Hades said. Me and you will discuss this later.
-Wait what? I wanna know. I asked.
-No child soon you will figure it out. The greeks have already did. Now the Roman's will too. My sister's Hera and Hestia are playing a dangerous game but I do think it should be dont too.
-But that's not fair! Percy dosent know anything! How will we figure it out?! I yelled.
-You will soon child. But for now you must go back to you're friends. But I have a gift for you. He held out his hand and a three feet long black sword that look like Nico's appeared. Nico checked his side to see if Hades didnt steal it, It was pretty funny to look at. This sword is made of Stygian metal. It is the weapon of underworld children and will help you use you're powers more efficently.
I took the sword. Thank you father. I said. Nico rolled his eyes. I made a face at him, I didnt know why I did that but the kid seemed pretty cool.
-Now it is time to go back to you're friends. He said. He snapped his fingers and we disappeared.

Yay Nico! Hahaaa I thought this chapter was awsome :D aww percy didn't hear anabeth.full name...Anyways when wil you post cuz this fanfic has awsomenesss writen all over it! Go Nico! Hahaa it would be funny if Hades. Did steal it xD

P.s Him? Her (:
big smile
Loved it !!!!!! This was an awesome chapter and nicooooooo!!! Yayyy Percy and nico found / met eachother !!:DDD
I love your. Fanfic your such an ahmazeing writer! Haha percy with a bow. Who would of thought the day would.come xD haha Gezzz percy what with you and not giveing them their eye hehee. I hope you post soon kuz I can't be on fanpop today (:
@ahotsummerday12 oooh! haha sorry didnt know you were a girl, haha really sorry.
Well I was about to make another chapter today but i didnt feel up to do it si ill probaly post tomorrow.
Also this is kind of a spoiler alert but do any of you guys have a giant that I can use? I dont really know about that stuff and that would help thanks
laugh
aah mayHey..its cool (: Haha mayhe you can use Echidnades.Enceladus.Polyphemus.or phorphyrion Well I think those are gia:) sorry ibddnt have time to lok them up. Haha my mom leting me on fanpop now xD Yaaaa can't wait intil another chapter!
@ahotsummerday12 weve already seen those guys and I think enceladus Is dead now. Sigh I'll be thinking. Okay well I was thinking and I'm going to make a follow up of this forum called The Heroes of Olympus: The seventh hero. I can't wait to make this! And at the end of this you guys will be on the edge of your seats! Ooooh can't wait! Expect maybe four chapters Sometime today!
Well this is a pretty short chapter. But kind of one of my best so enjoy!

Chapter 18- Percy

When Dakota, Nico and the God of the Underworld left to talk about their family matters that just left me and Hazel together.
We stood in arkward silence for a couple of minutes but then I said something
-You werent really talking that much. I said. That's not really like you.
-She looked at me in the eyes and I finally noticed what they look like they were green like mine except really bright. Percy, Hazel said. You and Dakota are safe here, since she's the daughter of Pluto, and you did who knows what to get on Pluto's good side. I have to watch out. And this this place (death) brings back memories..
-What memories?
I could tell she didn't wanna talk about it so I did something that I was surprised to do myself. I took her arm and hugged her, at first she was surprised but then she returned it back.
-No one's going to hurt you. I whispered. Ill knock Pluto into the Underworld if he does anything.
That made her giggle a bit.
Then Dakota, Nico, and Hades came back and we immediately left eachother's arms though we were both reluctant to do so.
-We were just.... Um. I stammered. Admiring the palace. (That was stupid)
-Uh huh. Said Nico sarcastically, but his eyes had a look of worry and it looked like it was for me.
I saw that Dakota had a new black blade at her side, the same one that Nico had. She saw me looking at it and blushed.
-My dad gave it to me, she said.
-Cool. I said. Now speaking of your dad, looking straight at Hades, I have some questions.
He sighed. Ask them Jackson. Ill try to answer them as much as I can.
-Where is Hestia? I said.
-That I do not know, she has been clouded from my vision.
-Do you know where I could find her? I dont know where to start looking for her.
-Percy I want you to think. Hestia is involved with fire, also among me and Hephaestus, but she is the main one with fire. If the giants are rising there is an fire giant. Where do you think the gods would have grounded the fire giant too?
My eye's widened. Now I knew where she was.
-Who took my memories? I didnt plan to ask, that but I thought hey as long as I'm here.
He looked at me with sympathy. My sister did the one you are trying to save. Hestia.

I was in shock. Why would Hestia take my memories? I thought I was in good terms with the goddess.
-Why? I asked. Why would she take my memories?
Hades responded. That I cannot tell you Jackson. But all I can tell you is that Hera and Hestia are making a dangerous gamble.
What does Hera have to do with this?
Finally I asked. Where is Jason. The leader of the City?
-I cannot tell you that too. But soon you will figure out the answer, and I think that you already know.
-But I dont Ho-
-That is enough Jackson go. Go and find my sister. Your pet Dog will take you out of the underworld but after that you are on your own again.
I realized something. Did you send my pet? I asked him.
-He smiled. Even the God of The Underworld can be helpful too, he said. And You do not need to worry about your identity. My son Nico will not tell ANYBODY that he saw you.
-Wait What?! Asked Nico why? I should tell everyone at-
-You will not. Or I will erase your memories myself. It is for the best.
-I-I will not father.
-Swear on The River Styx. I said which surprised me.
Hades and Nico looked surprised to that I even said anything about this.
-If Hades dosent want anyone to know where I am then it is for the best. I said. Hades smiled, and then looked at his son.
-Then Hades. added. Just until we can tell.
-I-I swear on the River Styx. Nico said.
-Now begone Heroes. And the doors of the Palace of the Underworld closed. And we were outside with my hellhound.
-Okay girl. I said. Can you shadow Travel one more time? She didnt look to pleased about that but she barked and let us get on her back. To New York. I said, and we ran into the darkness.

Chapter 19- Hazel

Okay I know I already did shadow travel but it was even better than the first time! Though I have to warn you if you're scared of the dark, cant handle feeling things crawl up your neck, or scared at having rasping noises scarring you every second, I dont recommend it for you.
We finally got back to New York and we all petted Mrs. O'Learly, and the she ran into the darkness into who knows where.
-So. Where we going to go now almighty leader?
-Well first we rest, said Percy. We havent slept in days.
He was right. We all had bags under our eyes and all of our hair had been messed up too much. We looked liked alive zombies.
-And then we got to Alaska.
-Wait why Alaska? Dakota asked.
-Because that's were Hestia is.
-But didnt Pluto say that she is fire? Wouldnt she be somewhere hot? Like I dont know Florida or something. I said innocently. They both glared at me. Too soon? I said.
-Anyway think about it. Percy said. Why would the gods bury a giant in his own territory? Thats stupid, they would want to bury it where it would totally be weak and powerless. And that would be Alaska.
-You're right. Dakota said. But how will we get to Alaska? That's so far away.
-I'll think of something. Lets just get some rest. Hazel and Dakota go and find some wood ill set up camp.
-Got it. We both said.
-Ill go to the left you go to the right. Dakota said. After 10 minutes come back. I nodded.
I picked up 10 sticks of wood and was about to pick up another one when a woman appeared out of the dirt and held the stick. I jumped back then regained confidence.
-You mind giving me that stick? I said.
The women smiled. Hazel Murach. The daughter of Alica Murach. I flinched when she said my mother's name. The women's voice was like she was sleep talking but still powerful enough to also sound like she was awake.
-How do you know my mother? I asked angrily.
-Enough to know that you miss her dearly. I can help you get her back you can be together again, and you can even get Jackson to be yours the world can be yours.
-Who are you I asked?
-She smiled. The mother of all things. She said. Or Mother Earth.
-Terra. I rasped. I'll never join you get out of here!
-We will see child. You cant resist what you want. And then she turned into an image of my mother.
-M-mom..? I stammered.
-Yes its me Hazel. Come home. Come home to mother.
But here eyes were still different they weren't warm and welcome like my mother they were cold and uncaring.
-I blasted the image with sunlight. You're not my mother! I screamed. And the image was gone but not before I heard that cold laughter.
-Soon little hero. Soon you will be mine, and the voice was gone. And then I did something I havent done in a long time. I cried. I cried everything out all my troubles my pain everything. I didnt know how long but soon Dakota found me and took me back to camp. Percy had already set it up but I didnt care I just went right to sleep not wanting to talk about anything.

Chapter 20- Dakota

-What happened?! Percy asked.
-I dont know! I was picking up wood and then I heard Hazel scream something, and when I got over there she was crying. She didnt tell me why.
Percy looked at Hazel with his sea green eyes full of worry.
He sat down. I'm sure a great leader. He grumbled to himself.
-Hey dont say that you're an awesome leader. Now we know where to go and find Vesta. Without you we would have never gone this far.
-Dakota. He said with his face down. I'm not only supposed to lead this quest to find Hestia but I need to keep my teammates together. If I cant do that i'm no leader at all.
-Yes you are Percy Jackson. You're the best leader i've ever seen! You know what to do you keep you're calm and you do pull us together. There's no one better than you.
-Even Jason? He asked miserably.
-Even Jason. I said. He looked surprised, and looked up to me seeing eachother in the eyes. And what we did next was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time.
We kissed.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Softdog said…
surprise
OMG! How will Annabeth feel about this? Anyway, AWESOME CHAPTER!
Next Chapter. Kind of sad. But here ya go.

Chapter 21- Percy

Alright I gotta say it was the best kiss ever. But something didnt feel right about it but I brushed that aside. Dakota was just so beautiful and I really didn't wanna be with anyone else besides her.
After we kissed we just stared at eachother and then just went to sleep without a word. I could tell Dakota was really happy cause she was giggling herself to sleep, which after awhile gets annoying but still I was having second thoughts on that kiss, like maybe I'm with someone else.
My dream was probably the weirdest one I've had in awhile and I've have some pretty weird dreams.
I saw a little girl with brown hair and shining green eyes and I knew immediately it was Hazel. She looked five or six it was hard to tell anyway she was sitting on the lap of a woman watching T.V. On a couch. The house was cozy too, not to big but just right for two people.
-Haha mom. Hazel said. Barney is so funny. I wish I were the kids on that show
-You wouldnt be able to act. Joked her mom. You would just look at the camera.
-Noo! She said. I would be the best actor ever.
Her mom poked her nose. Sure you would.
After ten minutes the show was over and Hazel started squirming.
-Hazel why dont you go outside and play? Ill make you some lemonade okay?
-Ok, Hazel said.
She went out to the front yard and went over to the swings they had. Is this mom crazy? If she knew that her child was a demigod why would she leave her outside? But I guess it didnt matter cause she would be here soon.
Then a woman appeared out of nowhere. She looked familiar, she was covered in a dirt clothes the ones that old women wear when they are poor. Her head was covered so you could only see her eyes, but the eyes were weird because they were closed....
-Hello. Said Hazel. You wanna play with me?
The women cracked a smile and moved closer to Hazel. Hazel didnt seem scared and was glad to have company.
-You want Lemonade? My mom will be here soon. You can have some.
But the women was ignoring what she was saying. I was trying to yell run get away but I couldn't this was a dream.
The women held out her hand and showed Hazel a doll. Her eyes widened with excitement.
-Is this for me! Hazel asked. She tried taking it but the women pulled her hand away.
The women talked in a raspy voice. You can have it young one if you just do one thing.
-Ok! Hazel said.
-Hold out your hands toward the house. The women said.
Hazel did and was smiling with excitement. Ok. Hazel said. What now?
-Now look at the sun. The women said while smiling evily. Then I realized what she was doing.
I tried all my hardest to tell the little Hazel to stop but I couldn't she cant hear me, she didn't know what she was about to do.
Hazel looked at the sun and it didnt seem like it stinged her eyes at all. But her hands were starting to shine....
-What now? Hazel asked.
-Keep looking. Said the women.
And then a brilliant beam of light came out of Hazel's hands right into the house, Hazel didnt seem to notice what she was doing because she just kept looking at the sun. The beam went at the house. destroying everything and setting it on fire. Fire was everywhere and the house was collasping if someone was in there their would be on way they would escape.....
The women talked. Now look at your house.
Hazel finally looked at her house and her face changed from excitement to horror.
-Here's your prize. The woman said and dropped the doll to the ground, and she disappeared while leaving laughter in the air.
The house was still on fire with fire spreading around.
-Mommy! Hazel screamed. Mom!!
I woke up with cold sweat. I saw Hazel and she was awake and looking at the moon. I went towards her and sat down next to her.
She noticed me but didn't say anything.
-Hazel. I finally said. Is there anything you wanna tell me.
I didn't wanna force it on her.
She glanced at me but just shrugged.
-No
-Hazel don't lie to me. You can tell me anything. She was looking like she really wanted to cry. Please Hazel you-
-She died! she yelled. By me! I killed my mom! Are you happy?
-It wasn't by you Hazel. You know it's true.
-How do you know you-
-I know cause I saw it.
She looked at me in surprise. What..? How?
-I-I dreamed about it.
She looked at me. I wouldn't blame her if she got mad at me, invading her privacy. But her bright green eye's weren't filled with anger. They were filled with guilt, and sadness.
Hazel started crying. It was my fault she died Percy. I was stupid I burned our house down and killed her. Thats why I hate using my powers it always reminds me of that.
I wiped a tear from her eye. Hazel you know it wasn't you. It was Terra she made you kill your mom. Not you, you couldn't have know what would happen.
-But I did do it! She yelled. I killed her I let Terra do that
-No. I said. You were too young you were just a little kid. You didnt know what was going on. Terra manipulated you. You didnt do it on your own will. I know you, you're strong Hazel. She looked at me. Then I looked at the moon. You know. I said. I might not have known what it feels like to lose your parent, but I know what it feels like to lose someone.
I dont know how but I remembered the war in the summer losing all my friends.
-I lost a lot of my friends, but you know what I did? I thought about what my friends did and knew that their in a better place. I might have grieved about it and thought it was my fault but later I knew that it wasn't my fault. And that their whooping it up in Elysium, just like your mom.
I looked at her and her eyes were shining brighter with hope and happiness. But she cried, but I knew it wasn't for sadness it was for happiness, and I put my arm around her and let her bury her face in my chest.
-Cry. I whispered. Let it all out. And we stayed there for the rest of the night just like that.
big smile
TWO WORDS TO DISCRIDE THESE CHAPTERS AWE AND SOME.POST SOON
Bestest'Chapters ! YAY They going to alaska! Like.in the Son Of Neptune it look like Percy was in Alaska Omz You are a genuis!:O they kisssed D: ahh no atleast Percy has secounds thoughts about.it. Four chappters? (: you must be in a happy mood..Awww pooor Hazel. I Think Percy should hoook up with Hazel den dumhp her when.he.rember annabeth OR He can stay faithful to Annie (: I'm happy we.got to learn about hazels past.I hope youu.posy later I'm looking forward to another bombest chapper!
Alright last chapter for today I just had so much good ideas. Enjoy.

Chapter 22- Dakota

I woke up not even with the sun up yet which was pretty strange cause it seemed like it was around 7 but what was also stranger was Percy and Hazel were already up too putting away the camp.
-Morning, I mumbled.
-Morning, Percy and Hazel said.
I was worried now because of that kiss last night. I didnt want that kiss to make it awkward for me and Percy to be together, im not even the one who kissed him technically we both did.
Both Hazel and Percy looked like they'd been up for most of the night cause they had bags under their eyes. I really hoped that monsters didnt attack and I'd been sleeping right through it.
-So need any help? I said.
-Nah we're good almost done. We should hurry up and go and get something to eat though I'm starving. Percy said.
-Ya me too, Hazel said.
-So where too? I asked.
-How bout Ihop? Percy asked.
My stomach started growling as soon as he said that.
-Ya definitely Ihop. I said.
Just then a brilliant flash of light came and when it was gone the sun was here, but that wasnt the only thing that was there. Standing right in front of us was the sun god Apollo.

-Dad... Hazel said.
-Hello Hazel. He said. He had a soft look for his daughter but then turned to Percy and he became stern again.
-Perseus Jackson. He said. I have some information for you.
-Okay Apollo whats up?
I was for sure thinking that Apollo was going to blast Percy for saying that but he just kept talking.
-Now that you know where Vesta is you will need to see the God Boreas.
Percy thought about something. He's the God of the North Wind right? Percy asked. Apollo nodded.
-So why? Percy said.
-Boreas can help you get to your destination faster if you can persuade him too, I know you only have four days left on your quest, so you will need all the transportation you can get.
-So where is he? Percy asked.
-Canada.
-Really? That's great!
-But be warned Jackson do not let the snow goddess their tempt you. If you see her do not engage in fight but go to Boreas. He does not know yet his daughter has turned.
-Ok got it don't fight evil snow goddess.
-That is all Jackson I trust-
-Wait. Percy said. What's wrong with you? Why are you talking like that all serious and stern? What happened to the Haiku's?
Me and Hazel's looked at Percy as if he wanted to get himself killed. If Apollo didnt blast him before he would blast him now.
But Apollo just smiled. That is another side of me. He said and then disappeared.
Hazel was confused by that but I knew what he was talking about.
-Y-you just talked to my dad and didnt get blasted. Said Hazel.
-All in a day's work, responded Percy. Now lets get some ihop.

We found a ihop store in New York and once again Percy acted like a pig. He ordered everything on the menu, while me and Hazel just got some pancakes and omelets. Hazel looked like she was making sure she wouldn't give up her food.
-So. Hazel said. We never got to finish our discussion the last time we were in a resteraunt.
-Well. Percy said. With food still in his mouth.
-Percy. I said. Dont talk with your mouth fool. He grinned at me but then continued talking directly at me though.
-Dakota. He said. You know don't you? Hades told you didn't he?
-What are you guy's talking about? Hazel said.
-Well when I was talking to my dad, he told me things.
-Like what? Hazel asked, Percy stopped eating his food and was looking at me.
-He told me that Greek gods are real.
Hazel's eye's widened. So there are Greek gods and Roman gods.
-Yes, I said. The thing is they are both the same just different aspects of themselves. Like for example my dad, when we saw him in the underworld he was in his Greek form, but then he can turn into his Roman form whenever he wants.
-That's incredible. Said Hazel. So Percy is a greek demigod then?
-Yes. Percy said. That's why i've been saying the Greek name's instead of the Roman names.
-But that dosent explain where you came from. Said Hazel.
-Hazel think about it. I said. If were Roman demigods and we got to the city which is a Roman camp for ROMAN demigods. Where do you think Percy came from if he's a Greek demigod?
Hazel eye's widened. A camp for Greek demigods. She said. That explains why Kronos was defeated. It wasnt the god's it was you Percy. You and your camp defeated them. Percy nodded. So where is this camp then? Hazel asked.
-I-I dont know. Said Percy. But maybe we'll find out as soon as this quest is over.
-Well until then lets go. I said we have to get to Canada now. They both nodded but then the waiter stopped us. He was werid because he had hair all over his body but he tried covering it up with a lot of stuff.
-Going somewhere? He said.
-Ya um were just leaving Percy said.
-No you're not demigod's. He snarled. We immediately took out our weapons and jumped away from him. Then he did something, he turned into a dog... wait no a wolf but he was a pretty big wolf.
-Its Lycaon. Hazel said.
-Who? Percy asked.
-Lycaon the first werewolf or as he likes to call it lycanthrope.
-Lycaon smiled. I'm glad im so famous.
-What I dont get is what he's doing here in the city. He should be in the forest.
-Yes little demigod I should be in the forest but Terra couldnt wait for us to kill you so we came as fast as we could to you little demigods.
I thought to myself. What does he mean we?
The mortals were also gone now too. I guess seeing a wolf in a breakfast restaurant makes you wanna run out quick
-Percy stepped up and uncapped his sword. I'll take him 1 on 1. He said. It'll be easy
-Okay, me and Hazel said.
Lycaon smiled. We'll see demigod. And then charged.

Percy sidestepped away from his attacked and litteray sliced off his tail. Blood oozed out from the stub left from the tail. Lycaon wailed in pain. You'll pay for that son of the sea god.
Percy then jumped up and slashed at the wolf's legs but he just put his paws up and deflected it away with his claws. Those were some pretty touch claws. Percy was surprised and the Lycaon used that to jump up on his and started biting slashing repeatedly at Percy's head. I was sure he was dead but He just pushed Lycaon off him and didnt have a scratch on his head. Thank gods for the curse I remembered.
Lycaon looked surprised but then smiled. Ahh the Curse of Achilles. It may be harder to kill but not impossible. Lycaon jumped at Percy and then started slashing everywhere around his body. Percy realized what he was trying to do and spinned to get Lycaon off him.
Lycaon got off and then started slashing at Percy with his claws but then Percy did the same thing with his sword and it became a sparks show. They were fighting like demons. Percy had no scratches on him but he would get tired sooner or later. But Lycaon was already getting tired and he had cuts all over him. But then I realized something we didnt have silver. And that was the only way to kill a werewolf. Percy couldn't win without silver.
I didnt realize it but then Percy summoned water from all the cups in the store, which was kind of nasty, and hurled it at Lycaon and he went flying to the wall. Percy then came up and slashed and kicked Lycaon like he was a bag. Lycaon howled in pain and then Percy put his sword to the wolf's throat. Give up? He asked. But Lycaon just smiled.
-You think I was the only one that came demigod? And immediately hundreds of wolves came out of nowhere the shops roof even came off and wolves started plopping themselves out. We were surrounded.
Lycaon shakily got up and smiled. Get ready to die demigods. And he was right there was noway we could get out of this mess, we were dead. Percy was looking like he was going to give up too but there was still a gleam of hope in his eyes.
And then it happened from the roof a person dressed in Greek Armour came in. Percy was getting ready to attack but saw the look on Lycaon's face.
-Who are you? Percy asked.
-I am Perseus, son of Zues.

All of our eyes widened. The legendary hero Perseus was in front of us. Then he turned to Lycaon and raised his sword. Time for you to die wolf. He said. Percy raised his sword too getting ready to fight but then told us something.
-No young demigods. You are needed to get away. Go I will fight.
-But you'll die! Percy said.
Perseus smiled. I'm already dead. Then he whispered something in Percy's ear and Percy nodded.
Even if we had to get out how would we? Were surrounded, but then we started flying but then I realized that Perseus was willing the air to get us out and in one minute we were outside the restaurant.
-Lets go before the wolves get us. Percy said. And as we were running someone yelled and lightning came down and the whole restaurant exploded. Noboby could have survived that.
As we were running I heard Percy grumble. One Hero will Make a Stand. And I realized what he was talking about. The hero was Perseus and he made a stand against the wolves.
-So where we going to go now? Hazel asked.
-Up. Percy said.
-Up? Me and Hazel asked.
He sighed. Were flying.
;D awsomeee! They meeet Perseus! HOPE you post tommmro(: how many times.do I.have to say I LOVE YOUR FANFIC ohhh I don't know ONe. Million times!
smile
Alrite I'm planning on finishing The Son Neptune today so that I can start The Seventh Hero tomorrow so expect alot of chapters!
big smile
That waz good!! Isn't Lycaon only able to be hurt only by silver not any metal invincible except silver?
Chapter 23- Hazel

Dakota looked at Percy like he was crazy. Percy are you crazy?! Dakota said.
-Not that I know of. Percy said. Now cmon lets get in a taxi.
-Wait whats wrong? Were just flying are you afraid of heights Dakota? I said.
She blushed. No! But me and Percy are children of the big three that are not with Jupiter. We could get blasted out of the sky!
Percy was busying calling a taxi. Finally he got one and we all got inside.
-Where too? The driver said.
-Airport. Percy said. The driver nodded and we headed to the airport. It took about one hour and none of us bothered to talk because the driver was here. Finally we got there and Percy gave the driver a stack of money.
-Alright. Percy said. Before we left from the Restaurant Perseus told me something.
-What was it? I asked.
-He said that he prayed for Zeus to give all of us safe passage in the air so we can go by airplane.
-Percy you think Zeus out of all the people will uphold that deal?!
-He swore on the River Styx. Percy said with a smirk.
-Fine, but I swear Percy were throwing you out of the plane if anything happens.
-Why me? You're a child of the big three too.
-Ya but Jupiter hates Neptune more than Pluto. Dakota said with a smile.
Percy grumbled. Yeah yeah. Hurry up our flights leaving now.
We got to the flight going to Canada and Percy gave the woman our tickets. She looked suspicious that we were all teenagers with no adult but eventually she let us go past. We all sat in the luxury seats which I thought was awesome, but Dakota was nervous all around and Percy was even tapping his foot .
-Dont worry. I said. Nothing will happen.
-That's easy for you to say. Your in your dad's enemy territory.
-Let me remind you. I said. If Jupiter shoots you guys down we all get shot down.
-Oh yeah. Percy said. Never thought about that.
The microphone speaker went up. THE FLIGHT WILL LEAVE SHORTLY PLEASE BUCCLE YOUR SEAT BELTS WHILE THE ATTENDANTS SHOW YOU THE PROCEDURES. And then there was that stupid stuff where the flight attendants standed in the aisles showing passengers what do do in case of emergency's.
As soon as our flight left Percy and Dakota fell asleep. I guess they thought that dying in their sleep is better than dying awake.
I stayed awake and looked at the magazines they were just a bunch of pictures of women in makeup posing around, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were Venus children.
Then it happened the plane started shaking. Percy and Dakota woke up immediately as soon as that happened.
-I told you Jupiter would kill us!
Percy looked out the window. T-That's not Jupiter. Percy said.
-What are you talking about. I asked.
Percy pointed at the window. Look. He said. And sure enough there were three Venti shaped like horses out on the plane's wings making a lot of problems
-Those are ven-
-anemoi thuellai, Percy said.
-Okay so now we know what they are but how are we going to defeat them?!
-Maybe we dont got to defeat them. Percy said, and I saw his face have a plan.
-What do you mean dont got to defeat them! We have to. I said.
-Dont worry about that. First we need to get out there.
-Get out there?! One slip and were done for.
-Then we wont slip. Then he looked at Dakota.
-What? Dakota said then she realized what he wanted. Oooh no I cant shadow travel.
-You have to. Percy said. It's the only way. Dakota looked into Percy's eyes and sighed.
-Hold on to my hands. She said. And we disappeared into darkness.

When we came too we were outside the airplane were the Venti were. Dakota was amazed she could do it but stumbled back like she wasted to much energy.
-Woah death girl. I dont think you wanna go back to the Underworld another way. As I caught her.
She smiled at me. Thanks.
Percy was running up to the Venti. Nice job Dakota. Just distract the two other anemoi thuellai. While I deal with this one!
The passengers were looking outside the plane with us and they were going crazy.
-How?! I yelled.
-I dont know just make noises! But dont destroy them!
Well here goes I thought. Hey Venti! I yelled. I heard that you guys were created by fart! Is that true?
I dont know if they understood what I said. But two of them came at me and Dakota while the other one was trying to get Percy off of it. Wait Percy's on it?!
-Ya! Said Dakota. Who was stumbling up. Especially from toliet farts! That one was kind of corny but the Venti came charging at us. Percy was still handling the third one and he was flying all over the place if he let go he'd die.
-Umm Percy! I yelled. Anyday now!
-Almost got it! He yelled.
The Venti were coming closer one..... two..... and thr-
-Got it! Percy yelled. And the Venti stopped charging at us. Percy's Venti was letting Percy ride it like he was it's master.
-Get on them! Percy yelled.
-What?! Are you nuts! Well go right through them! Dakota yelled.
-Just trust me.
Dakota looked at me and I shrugged. And got on one of the horses. Surprisingly I was able to stay on.
Dakota looked at me and then got on her horse reluctantly, but she too stayed on.
-So what now? I asked.
-We go to the North Wind's Palace. Percy said.
Percy them talked to his horse. Alright take us to Boreas palace. He said. The Venti seemed to understand him and then neighed at our Venti and we went off.