The Heroes of Olympus The Brother Of Three

posiden74 posted on Jul 10, 2011 at 09:46PM
it was a normal day of 7th grade american history. i was trying to pay atention but i just couldnt so i started to day dream but tey werent my normall surfing daydream instead i saw this kid fighting a guy who looked like his dad but they were smilling and laughing. i realized i knew this kid.

The Heroes of Olympus 24 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک posiden74 said…
disclamer: ido nt own any chracters or places
it was a normall day of 7th grade american history. i was try to pay attention but i just couldnt so i sarted to day dream bt tey werent my normall surfing daydream i saw this kd fightin a guy who looked like his dad but they were smiling and laughing.i relized iknew this kid. his name is percy jackson he was a 7th grader like me.i knew just by looking at him he had adhd just like i did i some times saw him messing with his pen but for some reason he did not use it. finall i heard the bll ring i grabed my back and walked out the door. took my usuallrout home but percy followed me thn out of the trees came a wolf the wolf looked at me and stood on its hindlegs and walked like a human then percy pulled out his pen and uncapped it and a 3ft long sword apperread he charged and sliced at the creature but the blade pased through and for some reason i puled out my moms silver flashlight and clicke it onanda half silve half celestial bronze (i didnt know how i knew it was celstial broze)and i stabbed the monster and it disinegrted. percy- lookd at me and sad what is ur name.
i said -dalton david-
hen he asked- who d u live with -
i said -my mom- he just staired at me for a couple seconds and then fially said-follow me-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ahotsummerday12 said…
I think its great(:
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dezzypoo said…
i think its AWESOME
thank u guys should i bring grover into this or not
chp 2 camp Dalton pov
percy had me get into this taxi and we were sitting there in silence for a few second then i finnaly said
-where u taking me.
-halfblood hill. he said
where i asked
youll see.
we sat in silece for a few then i saw it these straw berrie feilds and on the largest hill a snow white pine tree. percy told the taxi driver to stop here the taxi driver didnt ask questions he just said ok.we walked to the top of the largest hill and iaw this golden thing in the tree and this giant dragon but it seemed to be asleep so i walked straight past it. then i was in this huge camp percy walked me around and showed me the camp then out of nowhere this girl tackled percy i pulled my sword and stuk it at her throat percy said its ok this is annabeth my girlfriend . when she stod up i reconized her my best frend from kindergarden annabeth , annabeth chase.i said she looked at me and said yay whats it to you. i said its me dalton from kindergarden. then before i knew it she punched me in the face she said your lying dalton dyied in the middle of the school year a minotaur through him across the play ground and he dssappered never saw him again.i said that was the worst day my life but i was bedridden for the whole school year then the next dy my mom got a call from my dad and she said we had to go.
cont of chp2
ok then dalton is the best fighter with sword iv ever known besides percy. she took me to the arena and she grabed a sword.i took out my flashlight and she laughed then i cliked and my sword appeared that shut her up.she charged me and i trpped her and said always did fall for that. then i pointed my sword at her throat and said i win. she lookedat me and said u really are dalton then she tackeled me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ahotsummerday12 said…
laugh
Sorry I haven't posed (: awsome story
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dezzypoo said…
smile
that was like.... i was like..... and u where like.... and then i was like HOLY SHIT that was AMAZING!!!!!
chp three annabeths pov

after the fight dalton froze in place literraly ice grew around him i looked at percy who had a ball of ice in his hand i realized he turened dalton to ice i told him to turn him back and i asked him why he did that percy said he was hiting on you and i said shut up hes just a friend kindergarden and he said oh then turend him back to normal but just as that happened chiron came into the areana with my least favorite godess of all hera chiron said who is this hera answered and said my nephew and looked at percy and ur brother percy had his mouth wide open and hera said yes the son of my anoying brother in law posiden and ithought one of u was bad enough but two thats a disaster. just then rachel walked and hr eyes were green with a trail of mist following her the two brothers of sea shall travel north for all needs the one of power and the one of pure heart shall travel with the one of wise to get the son of romas skys shall join the three to find the third to help the forotten one the brother of three.just then rachel calapsed nd hera was gone chiron was struken of horror percy said well i guess its time to collect argo 2 and head to camp demigod. then dalton said well i think i know who where going to get.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green-art-ac-pj said…
laugh
It's really good! Keep writing!!
thank you guys but i probaly wont post until later .........oh what the heck im gunna
post now
chp 4 dalton pov dedicated to ac who encouraged me to write this

after the incident with perc freezing me and that girl sprouting a prophecy i knew we where going to get my old buddy jason he once told me he was demigod son of jupiter wich is the roman zues so after a coulple seconds of silence percy said i guess its time to collect argo 2 and head to camp demigod. and i think i know who were gunna go get.then annabeth looked at me and said how do u know jason.
i just said an old friend. then the conch horn blew and we headed to dinner at dinner i sat with percy hes realy cool and all just the only promblem is is when i give him a playful punch my arm jars into the back of my shoulder.h then told me he bearsthe curse of achilles wich makes him in destructible. so i challenged him to a duel. he accepted and we went to the arena (i fannaly figured at my swor it depends on your emotions) so when i got to the arena i was covered with sea blue armormade of actuall waves. i then turned on my flashlight and this time my sword was silver pure silver so i chaged percy he tried to stab me but the wavves of my armorjust grabbed and made a copy of it in my hands i through him his sword and the copy disappeard so this time islashed hhis shulder and i made a wound and the i stabed his foot and he fell over i then pointed my sword at his throught and helped him and took him to the imfirmary
where is everybody
chp5 annabeth pov
i was dumb founded daltons sword actually cuased damage to percy i followed dalton and percy to the imfirmary i pulled out my dagger and stabed percy butt it bounced off percy then i took daltons sword and made a cut on percys arm it broke his skin and he started to bleed but this time i noticed percys blood was silver not red
chp5 cont.percy pov
the gods called me to olympus they showed me an image from the futre it showed annabeth and me yelling at me then pulling her kife and stabbing me in the achilleies heel i had know idea if this was real but athena and the fates belevied it to be true.they offerded me to be immortal again this time i said yes i knelt before zues and asked that i still be allowed at camp halfblood anytime i want zues agreed . then he said i now make you perseus jackson god of riptides and father of atlantis. then i felt reguvinated i dissippaeredin my divine form wich is me exept covered in wadter and the guardians of atlantis sorrunding me .next im inthe bighouse and chiron says ahh if it isint my favorite demigod
i said i am no longer a demi god i am a god of riptides and the king of atlantis. after that i left to go see annabeth and dalton and found annabeth crying. i asked her what was wrong she said that dalton is now agod of tsunamis and and king of atlantis he is currently in atlantis waiting for the other king . annabeth i said i am the other king of atlantis the fates showed us fighting and u stabbing my acchilles heel iam now the god of riptides and king of atlantis and the gods now want to see at olympus. picked her up and walked into the sea and we apperead in olympus annabeth said what is the meaning of this zues said we shall make u invincible just not immortal.annabeth also had a request that she be queen of atlantis zues accepted
crying
where is every body dont they like this fanfic should i stop it

mischievous
jk iwill never stop this fanfic
big smile
guys yo can just call me dd (yes the kids name is my name also hahahahahahaha)thank u guys
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ajatashatru said…
dd your story is good. keep posting and make the chapters longer and i think you should slow down the pace you are taking the story.
thank u hey u write the new olympian iadded u to my favorites and yeagh i jusst write off the top of my head what ever comes to me i write it down after thinking it through but i ve been trying to write longer and im slowing it down write now.
should i stop my fan fic i dont think you guys like it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
Pretty cool post again
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
smile
I like it!! I think its really good!!