The Heroes of Olympus lol ANOTHER son of neptune fanfic except this one isn't percy یا is it? hmm son& daughter of neputne

iluvpercy247 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 11:58PM
okay this is just a preview and if i gt at least one comment i'll post th entire chapter and then if i get at least six i'll keep posting, does that seem fair?
okay and thanx
characters
michelle jackson
percy jackson
gwen martinez
annabeth chase
reyna stubruts
and a bunch of others i will be adding kay?

The Heroes of Olympus 15 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iluvpercy247 said…
heart
Chapter 1 Michelle’s pov
My life was pretty ordinary, until THIS happened. In recent events, I suddenly went from normal fifteen year old struggling in school, to THIS.
All because of whom I am, and what my life means.
My name is Michelle Jackson by the way.
Up until now I was a boarding student at saint Goode high school, u know a school for trouble kids.
Am I a troubled kid?
Well let’s see, am ADHD and dyslexic, and have psychological problems. As in I see things that are impossible and probably not even there.
You need an example?
Well, let’s say you’re on a school fieldtrip to a museum, and you see the security guard stalking you, and oh yeah, the security guard only has one eye in the middle of the face, stuff like that.
Add to that the fact that every school I have ever gone too, I always manage to blow it up, or injure a student some way.
So yeah, I guess am a troubled kid in a way.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Athena_girl11 said…
That was actually pretty good. Keep going.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fman172 said…
Cmon Post! Tht was good! What are you waiting for post! Stop reading this and post now!
heart
yeah sorry guys the rest of the chapter i accidently deleted casue i thought it was another document, s o i hav to retype everything, so expect it at least by friday
sorry
heart
Chapter 1 Michelle’s pov
My life was pretty ordinary, until THIS happened. In recent events, I suddenly went from normal fifteen year old struggling in school, to THIS.
All because of whom I am, and what my life means.
My name is Michelle Jackson by the way.
Up until now I was a boarding student at saint Goode high school, u know a school for trouble kids.
Am I a troubled kid?
Well let’s see, am ADHD and dyslexic, and have psychological problems. As in I see things that are impossible and probably not even there.
You need an example?
Well, let’s say you’re on a school fieldtrip to a museum, and you see the security guard stalking you, and oh yeah, the security guard only has one eye in the middle of the face, stuff like that.
Add to that the fact that every school I have ever gone too, I always manage to blow it up, or injure a student some way.
So yeah, I guess am a troubled kid in a way.
You can probably imagine what other kids think of me and my reputation.
In fact the only person who would even bother to be friends with me, much less talk to me, is this guy named, well Percy Jackson.
Though am not so sure about our status right now, since he’s ah actually living with me and my mom, but more about that later, first I want to start from the beginning for it all to make sense.
This guy named Percy Jackson first appeared at our school, about two months ago, in the middle of March, you know the beginning of spring time. According to the rumors he had just seemed to have woken up in the back courtyard of our school, just like that, as if by magic. Also according to the rumors, the principal had gone out personally to see the new kid, and ask him question, like where did you come from, and who the hell are you? But apparently he didn’t receive any answers, because according to her, the guy claimed that he couldn’t remember anything, other than the fact that his name was Percy Jackson. Even after the principal gave him the “stare”, and the “talk”, he still claimed he didn’t remember anything, which showed that the kid wasn’t lying, and really couldn’t remember anything except his name.
This was in the middle of fourth period bio class, and somehow word got out quickly to the entire student body, and instead of working on dissecting their frogs, students were whispering about the hot new guy that suddenly just appeared behind our school. Well, mostly it was the girls that were talking, the guys just sighed obviously bored and uninterested by the topic.
While going over the sink to wash my equipments, I overheard two girls talking about the new kid.
“And he has the most amazing sea green eyes I have ever seen,” one was saying, I think her name was Chelsea, you know one of those annoying girls, who have nothing better to do, than to try and fit in with the rest of the crowds. You know the ones that are the copier, and fakes.
“Yeah, I heard from Brandon who heard from Linda, who heard from Stacey, who heard from Bridget, who had overheard a conversation by Kari, “that she’s planning on making her and the guy named Percy Jackson, the new hit couple at school,” said her friend another wane be, named Roberta.
But that never happened thankfully, because as soon as he was accepted into our high school, (apparently waking up in the middle of a school backyard, not being able to remember anything, unless your name, counts as you being a troubled kid, who knew?) he totally rejected Kari and her popular cliché, and tried to befriend me for some reason. At first i was a little nervous and shocked,(I mean what kind of sane kid, wouldn’t want to instantly be in the cool crowd, well I guess technically he isn’t sane, but you know what I mean)but by now I enjoyed having a friend, especially him, the guy was nice, freakishly HILARIOUS, and always defended her and himself, from Kari and her gang, something I could and will never be able to do.
Okay back to the part about him living with me and my mom, you see I told you about him having amnesia right? Well, when I told my mom about Percy, and the situation that he was in, she instantly jumped in to help. First saying that Percy could live with us, until he retrieved his memory, which I felt was kind of creepy, I mean what kind of mom would let a TOTAL stranger move in with her daughter. But she didn’t even stop there, in fact she insisted on helping Percy with his amnesia in any way possible, which basically meant that she called on every good psychiatrist, and doctor in the entire state of California, even Dr. Phil, (who turned out not to be either) still nothing worked to return or even jog Percy’s memories one bit, so he’s been staying with us ever since.
Now you think that having a strange guy that you just met, living in your house would make you feel uncomfortable, and slightly self conscious, but that’s what the opposite happened when Percy started living with me and my mom in our small apartment. In fact in less than a week he seemed to fit like one of the family easily, like a long lost relative or something, it did help the fact that he shared the same last name with her, and the same green eyes, (except mine are emerald green like Harry potter) and the same pitch black hair, minus the fake, weird gray strips that run through the sides of his hair.(like honestly where does a kid get those? It looks so real)
It would be nice to have a relative or someone that’s family, according to mom all of our relatives died before I was even bored, even her own sister, who according to her, was “killed at sea”, though whenever she said this, her right eye started to twitch continuously, one of the signs that I use to tell when my mom is lying, so I don’t know if she’s totally honest about that one, but there’s no way for me to check for sure, since it’s not like I could call Sally Jackson, like that.
So anyway done with my pathetic, and slightly weird life, let’s get on with the story, how my life changed.
Okay this all started with a simple field trip to the museum of NATURAL HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHICS, you know one of those boring field trips that nobody would actually want to go on, but are forced to, because of “educational purposes.”
This museum field trip was supposed to be different though, instead of learning about some random change in history, like the crusades, we were supposed to be looking at art and pictures of roman mythology, while learning about it, which in my opinion would be pretty cool, cause I love roman mythology, it somehow just come naturally to me.
This field trip was led by are history teacher, the scary and if I can say so, the pretty ugly, Mrs. Dodd’s. See she’s this like fifty; forty years old history teacher that just came to our school, two weeks after Percy had arrived.
Most kids were pretty okay with her, according to Kari, she was the best teacher in the entire school, but to me, and Percy of course, she’s like a she devil. I know bad thing to call a teacher, but if you see the way that she stares at both me and Percy, you’ll see why am saying this. See when she stares at us with her dark cruel eyes, all that’s in it is hatred, and anger, nothing else, her choppy lips turn into a smirk, and her bat like face, looks even creepier than usual.
This day was no different, as soon as we entered the exhibit on roman art she started, bombarding the two of us, only the two of us, with questions she knew we didn’t have an answer to.
“Percy Jackson, she said saying his name with filth, almost spitting it out with disgust, can you please tell us who is this statue over their?” Then she smirked knowing that he wouldn’t be able to answer it, and looked at me next, and I knew I was next, men this teacher loves embarrass us, and make us look like a laughing stock, especial in front of our class.
Percy looked at the statue that her finger was pointing out, and then her features relaxed into recognition, as if he knew who it was.
“That’s Poseidon mam,” he answered confidently.
Mrs. Dodd’s tapped her claw like finger nails unto her batty old face, in a tut tut fashion, as if she expected Percy to answer that.
“Once again Mr. Jackson you have showed us how much knowledge is occupied in that thick skull of yours,” snickers from the guys, at the back of the room, girls just glared at Mrs. Dodd’s, and showed sympathetic expressions toward Percy.
“Now how about you Mrs. Jackson,” she then turned her head, and focused her attention toward me, so I had to look directly into her eyes, and let me tell you, it was like looking into my own death, totally not cool.
I gulped and panicked, every one, both boys and girls, looked ready to start cracking up, except Percy who shot a sympathetic glance toward my way.
“I I don’t know mam,” I stuttered, cause obviously I don’t know.
“Figures,” she said out loud. Immediately everyone started snickering, except Percy, who shot every one of them a glare, the girls immediately shutted up (I bet Percy hardly noticed) the guys on the other hand laughed even more, almost insanely.
“Oh mrs. Dodd’s I know, said Kari waving her hand in the ear earnestly, that’s Neptune the roman god of the seas, or Neptune in his roman form some might say,” she glanced approvingly at Percy, who ignored her.
“Correct again Kari,” Mrs. Dodds nodded toward Kari, to show that she was right as usual.
Kari blushed.
“Ok, everyone start heading towards the back of the museum, and file into the buses, EXCEPT you two, she pointed her long lanky fingernails toward me and Percy, of course. Remember what behavior I expect from all of you,” she added menacingly.
All of the kids filed out the room, glancing at us as they came, most, meaning girls looked at Percy with sympathy, for me, with a smirk, as if I deserved it, which is pretty sure I don’t.
“Finally alone at last, took me this long and I will get my revenge on you Persaus Jackson. I flinched and so did Percy, when she said that name. That was Percy’s full name, wow that’s so dorky I thought to myself, but I didn’t finish the thought, because suddenly Mrs. Dodd was changing, morphing into a different shape.
Her skin became raggedy and gray, her fingernails into long slimy talons, her head grew enormous, her buddy short and stubby, she grew huge pointy teeth, that dripped with venom, weirdest of all, she grew two shaggy wings behind her back. I thought that Mrs. Dodds was ugly before, but now I stand corrected.
“Prepare to die, child of the sea, and his accomplice,” with that Mrs. Dodd shrieked, then lunged herself at us. I would have been dead if I hadn’t jumped to the left.
Yeah I know I missed a lot of description but I was in a hurry, this wasn’t supposed to be the entire chapter, but I realized that it would be ten pages long, so I thought to cut it here to make it easier for everybody.
Like it hate it?please comment any advice is appreciated.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک posiden74 said…
its percy cousin its wierd how they married same guy just different aspects creepy
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OsnapitzJJ said…
I love it!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک twitchip said…
smile
I read your chapter and it was great plz keep writing
heart
thx 4 all the awesome comments u guys, i post once or twice a week, i'll post the next chapter if i gt at least one more comment.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zobar said…
heart
Post Post!!!!
heart
Plz Plz POST!
sad
@posiedon74 yeah it's weird
@ospnapitzjj thx that means a lot
@twit chip thx that nice 2 here
@zodar thx again that nice 2 here
Chapter 2. Still Michelle’s point of view
Mrs. Dodds growled, obviously not thrilled that she missed us, and that she had hit a statue of Zeus and Hera instead, making them crack and break on the floor.
“Hades shall have both of your souls,” with that she changed direction and lunged at both of us again, obviously trying to harm us both at the same time.
Fortunately she missed both me and Percy by a few inches, since us both ducked quickly enough. So far she hadn’t hurt any of us yet, but I wasn’t sure how long this was going to last, eventually she’ll get a lucky shot and harm one of us. I was about to say/whisper this to Percy, when he suddenly stood up, staring straight into Mrs. Dodd’s cold empty sockets of eyes, a fiery glint visible in the back of his sea green eyes.
“I don’t know who the hell you are, he started, but no one messes with me and my friends or in this case FRIEND and gets away with me do you hear me?” His voice was barely more than a whisper, but sounded somehow firm, commanding, authoritive, like a king commanding his army right before battle.
Mrs. Dodd’s looked at him, her wrinkling, terrible features forming into a huge smirk, that made her look much uglier than now, and she was freaking monster!
“You think you can scare me Mr. Jackson? Why you don’t even have a weapon to intimidate me, much less harm me.” She taunted, and unfortunately she was right, Percy had no weapon, or at least none I knew about, which would’ve been weird to find out now, considering he lives with me, and even if there was by some outstanding miracle a weapon he could defend himself with, who says he could even bother to carry it, much less know how to use it.
This was going to end bad really bad, I knew, but after the following events that happened, I didn’t know how I could have doubted him.
“Oh yeah I don’t have a weapon, you say?” he smirked, the kind that matched Mrs. Dodde’s on, except the fact that on him it looked kind of cute. ( Comment: no she doesn’t like Percy how creepy would that be?)
Then he dug into his jean pockets, and pulled out a small ball point pen, you know those ones that you can get in any cheap store for fifty cents, and that never last very long.
That’s what he pulled out, very slowly and carefully, as if his life depended on it.
i'm really reall reallly sorry to the max abt the short chapter but i typed all of it up on microsoft but my dad canceled it out and didn't save it cause he didn't know it was important, and i'm really truley sorry, and i know lack of action or anything, but promise you mark my words more exciting and detailed chapters comintg up, one longer than the first one to make for lack of this one
big smile
nice chapter, u r a really great writer plz post
worried
When r u gonna post again, plz do it soon
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swiftwater said…
smirk
will you post again? I like you're story