The Heroes of Olympus THE SON OF NEPTUNE

PersesJr posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 01:54AM
Hi peoples,i have been reading a lot of good forums and have made my mind that i will write one my self so enjoy,and correct me if am wrong.

Disclaimer:I don't not own Rick Riordan characters or anything
 Hi peoples,i have been reading a lot of good فورم and have made my mind that i will write one my se
last edited on Jul 20, 2011 at 02:55AM

The Heroes of Olympus 79 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 79

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Athena_girl11 said…
smile
Great. Can't wait to read it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PersesJr said…
Chapter 1

Percy

I woke up in a coach bus with a beautiful girls head on my chest
"Who are you,I said.
"Am Selena Smith,your girlfriend.
"what, no u are not I don't know you,i said
The girl Selena seemed to be sad
"Stop playing with me Percy,its not funny.
"Am not playing i really dont know you,I said
"Hey perce said a voice behind me,whats up.
The boy who had just talked to me was tall and had brown eyes and sandy hair.(By the way Selena is blonde and has blue eyes)
"Who are you, i said to the boy
'HAhahahaha perce thats really funny man,but stop playing cause we need to finish that paper for Mr.fancy.
"Whos that and who are you people,i said
I was really starting to get annoyed, i mean i just woke up with a beautiful girl next to me claiming shes my gf and a boy who is telling me that we need to finish a project.
But the look on his face said that i really didnt remember them
"Selena i think hes serous,the boy said
"ok am Joe streak and am your best friend,this is Selena Smith,she is your girlfriend.
When he said the last thing i saw Selena blush
"Oh and theirs this girl called Kayla Torres,shes also your friend.
"Ok, i said
Just when i finish,a girl with a tink top and butty shorts walked towards Joe.She had black hair,pale skin and black eyes.She was pretty too.
"Yo Joe we are getting off,she said
"Oh hi percy,she said
"So you must be Kayla Torres,nice to meet you i said
"What, she said to Joe
"Long story,Joe replied

And thats when we steped out of the bus on to the sand.
We were at the beach and i felt home and relax for some reason.

To be continued
Ps:How was it
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Plz comment and tell your friends to read this plz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dezzypoo said…
heart
OK AM ON A SCALE BETWEEN AWESOME and AMAZING SO AM GOING TO DO BOTH.... THAT WAS AWESOME AND AMAZING!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!! POST SOON PLZZZZ
~Dezzypoo~
big smile
That was really good. Can't wait. Hope you post soon
Athena_girl11
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک OsnapitzJJ said…
I like it;D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ahotsummerday12 said…
Post sooon! I think its really great(:
cake
Thank you guys,i will be posting everyday

PS: have the cake up top
Chapter 2

Selena

I can't believe that my own boyfriend can't remember me.
Can't he remember the time we kissed in the rain and the time we went to see that movie HP7 part 2.I still remember how that guy playing Harry potter looks just like him without the glasses.Anyway when we steped out the bus i saw Percy smile.He alwayed told us he loved the sea/beach.

"Ok kids you can do anything you want,but dont forget to stay with the class.We dont want anyone missing now do we, Mr.Fancy said
I was walking toward Percy when Megan stone steped in front of me.
"Do you mind if i borrow Percy for 15 mins,ok thank you bye,she said while walking of and smiling.I hated that girl.She thought that she was better than anyone.Plus she was kind of creppy.Anyway i watched as she took Percys hand and dragged him of to an old cabin.

Percy pov

When this girl Megan stone told me if we can talk i figured why not.So she took me to an old cabin.On the way there i notice that she was cute.She had brown hair and eyes,she had a tan too.
As soon as we stepped in the cabin she turned around and look straight in my eyes.Something told me to put my hand in my pocket so i did.
"Perseus Jackson we finally meet again,she said
Once she said that she started to change.She was not cute no more.
Now she had a donkey leg and a bronze leg.It gave me flashback of a girl who look just like that.
"I thank Hera for taking your memories,now i can kill you,she said with a smile.
Whos this Hera lady anyway i thought.But i didnt have time to think all i know is that i hate her.
" I will be famous for this, Megan said as she lunged at me.

To be continued.comment plz
Awsomee chappy! Ahh nooo cliff hangerD: post soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
tongue
This is really good! Can I give you a few suggestions, though? I really don't want to be mean, though.

I think the story would improve a lot if you were a bit more careful about grammar. I'm not only saying this because I'm a grammar freak, but it just makes the whole thing cleaner. I always find it makes a difference.

Also, when describing people, you can be quick about it. Actually, might want to spread the descriptions throughout the story. Like in one early chapter, you find out a guy has blonde hair. In the middle, you find out that he's kind of stocky. Then later you see that he has blue eyes. Usually those kind work best. But with monsters, you only have one fight scene. So you have to cram all the descriptions into one paragraph. So you should cram in as much as you can.

I really hope you're not offended, because it's a really good story. I'll definitely be following it. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ajatashatru said…
i was wondering when you would come up with a story of your own. now that you have one i am happy. one thing make a story which we will remember for ages.
smile
@athena305 thanks for the tip i will make sure i do
@ajashatru thanks and i will

ps i will post again today
Yay! Can't wait...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmazingPercy said…
smile
hi sorry just saw this
love the story
smile
Chapter 3

Percy

The moment Megan lunged my hand went to my pocket and took out a pen.I then had this felling like i was suppose to uncap it,so i did.Then the pen turned into a wicked celestial bronze sword.And just in time for it to meet her claws.
"So you still know how to fight,i thought Hera would have wipe out your memories on how to fight,she said.
She jumped up and slash at my chest but there was no cut or blood,just come rips in my shirt.
"What how is he still standing,she said
I used that moment to slice her in half,which turned her to dust.
Her last words were "i forgot he was invincible".
After the fight with Megan i went back to Joe.Selena& Kayla.Joe and Kayla were laughing and Selena was kind of down.As soon as she saw me she blushed.
"Where is Meg
But she didnt get to finish her sentence because just then,we heard a roar.It was not really a roar,it was like a moo.And I know why.This man,I mean thing from the waist down had the body of a man.But from the waist up he had the boddy of a bull.And an ugly one at that.The moment he saw me his eyes filled with rage.Then he charged right at me.But I jumped out the way.Then i had a flashback of the same thing/creature and me but younger on top of his head.The creatures was a minotaur and was an old friend if mine.Before he could charge again i took out my pen and capped it again.When he was close enough i jabbed my sword into his stomach and turned him into dust.
"What was that, Selena said
"That was a minotaur,I replied
"Hey guys look up at the sky,Joe said
"Is that a chariot Selena said
Sure enough it was a chariot.When it landed a girl jumped out and landed on me.And before i knew it she was holding a dagger at my throat.
"Where is he, she said
GREAT CHAPTER! Poor percy always get the bad luck Post soon
@ahotsummerday12 thanks
Percy
Chapter 4

As soon as she said "where is he" I was thinking that this girl was nuts.I mean i just woke up for one, I only know like 4 people for two,and i don't even know this girl.

"Answer me, she snarled
"Um do i know you,and would you mind getting off of me and putting that dagger away,Percy said.
"No she said,now tell me where he is.
"Who is "he",i said
"Don't play with me ,she said
"If i don't know his name how am I suppose to tell you when he is, smart,I said.
"His name is Jason Grace,now tell me where he is.
"Am sorry your bossy but i don't know anybody named Jason grace.
With that she got off of me and walked towards the chariot.
"Whatever,she said while walking.
"Sorry about that, a girl said
"Oh,my name is Hazel Gray,and that is Reyna Martin she pointed to the girl that was just on me.
"She is just worried about her boyfriend,Hazel said
"Let me guess,his name is Jason Grace.I said
"Oh by the way my name is Percy Jackson and this is Selena Smith,Joe Streak& Kayla Torres,I said
"Nice to meet you all,now lets get out of here before another monster shows up.
"We are not going anywhere with you,Joe said
"You will if you want to stay alive,Hazel said
"Stay alive,what do you mean by stay alive,Selena said
"Well let me explain,your a Demigod, half human and half
"God,Percy finished for Hazel
"Yeah, how did you know that,Hazel asked Percy
"I don't know,I said
"Ok now that we have got that out of the way, lets get out of here.

Kayla pov

The trip to Camp Roma(at least thats what Hazel told us)was 1 hour long.I still cant beleave that Greek myths are real.Anyway when we landed at camp Roma it did not look like a real camp.It liked like a military base.An ancient military base at that.
"Now that you are here we have to take you to Lupa,Hazel said
"But beware show no fear or weakness cause if you do she will eat you,Hazel said
Hazel then took us to a house called the big house.We knocked on the door and a female voice said come in.When we walked in all we saw was a big wolf sitting on a big dog bed.

Comment please
big smile
Great chapter! It was really, really good.
Awsomeee! POST SOON(;
@athena305 Thanks♥
@ahotsummerday12 Thanks dude

Joe pov
Chapter 5

"Wow that is one big wolf",I said.
"Oh am I Mr.Streak,said a voice in my head.
"How do you know my name woman,I said.
"Oh i know everybody's name Joe,the voice said again.
Then out of the corner of my eyes i saw Hazel bow to the wolf.
"Hello Lupa", she said
"Hello Hazel",the wolf said
"Did the wolf just talk",Kayla said
"Yeah,guys this is Lupa,she is the one who runs this camp
"Why do you let a wolf run a camp for Demigods,Joe said with a laugh.
"Hazel i am sure you warned them right,Lupa said
"Yes my lady I did,Hazel replied.
Just then Lupa the wolf changed into a woman with silver hair,silver eyes with a long dress.She looked beautiful.
"So now I look beautiful Joe,Lupa said with a small smile.
"Hazel i take it they are new comers,she said.
"Yes my lady,Hazel replied.
"Ok show them around,but leave Perseus to me,I want to talk to him,Lupa said.
With that Hazel took me,Selena,and Kayla away

Percy pov

As soon as Joe,Selena,& Kayla left I felt like I was not suppose to be here.
"You are not suppose to be here,Lupa said
"I dont know I woke up with no memories,I replied
"Hera is playing a dangerous game,she said
"I guess it cant be help that you just spoke to me in greek,Lipa said.
Greek I thought,then i realize that I was not speaking English but Greek.
"While you are here don't let any of my pups hear you speaking Greek,Lupa said
"Ok, I said
"Now go there's someone waiting for you,she will show you around camp
When I stepped out of the big house i was greeted by a girl name Dakota.She had brown hair and hazel colored eyes.She also had a fair tan.
"Hi my name is Percy Jackson,I said after she told me her name.
Then tour around the camp was kind of fun.when we got to the stables the pegasi's started saying "My lord".That was a little bit crazy.My favorite places were the arena,lake & the stables.After an hour of the tour Hazel came by.She told me that my friends have past the test and mines is in 3o minutes.I was about to ask her what test when she left.
"A test is when you prove that you are strong enough to stay in this camp,Dakota said.
"Now lets go find you a sword and armor,she said
"I already have a sword", I said
With that i took out my pen and uncapped it.
"Wow that is way cooler than Jason's coin",she said
"Who's Jason",I asked her
"I will tell you later now lets get an armor for you,she said
So she took me to the forge.We searched for an armor that would fit me but we couldn't.Finally we found one and left the forges.
"Good luck,Dakota told me
And with that I walked in the arena and was met with screams.

Comment plz
Nice one!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ApolloPride said…
cool
Hello! These chapters are really good I can't wait until next post, when do you post? This is a very interesting forum, I did not expect Percy to have a girl friend he better remember Annabeth!!!!! Again great job!

ApolloPride
met with screams. why would anyone scream? i want to find out and soon.
smile
@ajatashatru=I mean like cheers.The crowd was excitted about percys test
Chapter 6

Percy

When I entered the Arena it was all full.There were people screaming with excitement.There screaming died when Lupa howled.That got everyone's attention.
"Ladies and gentleman today we have a new camper ready to prove to us that he is strong enough to stay at this camp",Lupa said
"His name is Perseus Jackson,Lupa told the campers
"Now that we have got that out of the way let the test begin,Lupa said."Release the hell hound's
Wow these hell hounds are huge.They are like the size of small trucks.There was a total of 4 hell hounds.I took out my pen and waited for them to get close.The crowd erupted into laughs.
"What are you going to do with that,write on them",a voice said for the crowds.

With that the crowd even laughed more.So when the first hell hound came close enough I uncapped my pen.It then turned into a wicked sharp 3 foot celestial bronze sword.
"Woh that is way cooler than Jason's coin,a voice said.
When the hell hound saw it it stopped in its track.So i used that as a cue to slice it in half.But i got a little sad cause I had a flashback of a hell hound that was licking my face.But I didn't have time to feel sorry cause just then the remaining hounds pounced.One sliced at my chest but I didn't get cut.The others did the same but I came out unharmed.Just then I felt a tug in my gut.It felt familiar for some reason.Then out of nowhere a huge amount of water came crashing down on me and the hell hounds.When the water cleared there was nothing there.And the weirdest thing was that I was completely dry.
"Did you guys see that,he just killed 4 hell hounds with out even trying with a sword and water,and he is not even wet",said a boy around 14 years old.
"All hail Perseus Jackson,son of Neptune and leader of legion 1,said Lupa.
"Dakota show Percy to his cabin,Lupa said
"Yes my Lady,Dakota replied
"Nice skills, Dakota said while walking to my cabin.
"Thanks,I replied
"Ok this is your cabin,Dakota said.
The cabin was beautiful.It had sea shells and stones and was the color of the sea its self.
"Ok see you later, Dakota said
"Sure,I replied
I walked in the cabin and threw my self in bed and had the best sleep ever.

Ps:Comment
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک DemiTitan said…
its great post soon please
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ApolloPride said…
laugh
Awesome can't wait for next post. I loved how he had the flash back of his hell hound
Nice one!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dezzypoo said…
crying
that was amazing
it is entertaining and realy good. i want more.
meh
Sorry I couldnt post today.i went to a picnic with familys and friends.I will post 2 chapters tomorrow
Chapter 7 I think this is the worst chapter I have ever wrote.Enjoy

I woke up with Dakota shaking me.
"Wake up fish brain,she said.
"huh wah,I said.
"Wake up its almost breakfast,she said.
"Ok just give me 10 minutes,I said
As soon as I hit the shower I felt good.It woke me up completely.
After I finished freshing up,I put on a pair of Levis jeans and a purple camp shirt.
I walked out of my cabin and walked of to breakfast with Dakota.
After breakfast I left to train Legion 1.
"Ok today I will be teaching you some new fighting skills,I announced to the Legion.
"Now would the four best fighters in this Legion please step up,I said.
Immediately 3 boys and 1 girl stepped up.Their names were Brandon Stark,Emily Alisa,Alex Bolton,& Kenny Rollton,
"Ok now these soldiers will be sparing with me at the same thing,and will try to disarm me.
The whole Legion looked at me like I was crazy.
"Now charge,I said
To tell you the truth I didn't think that fighting 4 people at the same time was so easy.They were only focus on offense not defense.And because of that I was able to beat them easily.When we finished,the four soldiers were breathing really hard.They were covered in sweat too.
"Who see that soldiers,they were only focus on offense and not defense,I said.
"If they had 2 people on offense and 2 people on defense they might have beating me,I announced.
"Now I want you all to pair up,4 people in a group".And have two people on offense and two people on defense,I said.

"Begin, I said

Chapter 8
Selena

Legion training was hard.So after Reyna told us to take a break I went to vist him.When I walked into the arena where the legion 1 was training I saw him walking around.

"Hey Percy i shouted
"Oh hi Selena,he replied
"What are you doing here,he said
"Oh I just came to say hi,I said
"So how is Legion 3 training with Joe and Reyna going,he asked me
"Oh its going good,I said
"Oh good,he replied
"Hey would you like to take a walk with me tonight,I ask him
"Um sure,he replied.
"Ok see you later, I told him
After I finished Legion training and ate dinner I met up with Percy on the beach.We talked about many things.Finally I asked him if he liked me.First it looked like he was shocked.But he answered anyway.
"Yeah I do,I mean you are my girlfriend right,he said
Then he did the most amazing thing,he kissed me.It was long and passionate.After my walk with Percy I went to my cabin.The Aphrodite cabin.I went into the girls dorm jumped on my bed and slept with a smile.

Ps:How was it

it is good."I think this is the worst chapter I have ever wrote." don't think that you are bad. if you end up thinking you are bad then you do go bad. so always be confident.dude.
big smile
It was great. But this is taking place in the Roman campright. Aphrodite is suppose to be Venus. Sorry about that. But love your story.
I really liked it!
cool
Thanks guya and Athena-girl11 thanks i forgot
sad
Hey guys I cant post today,am having a major writers block.sorry
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AnnabethGranger said…
heart
ok really amazing i love how u switched it up so percy fell for the girl he woke up with instead of him being all cautious. i mean i love percabeth but its fun to read something different! keep writing i cant wait to see the next chappie!!!
~~Love, Annabeth Granger
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venus143 said…
big smile
this is good i like it i hope you post soon sorry if u don't like spamming i'll deleat it again awsome laters:)
Great chapters! Sooory I haven't commented nooo! PERCABETH Soory post soon
common man don't be shy. POST soon.
Hey guys thanks for commenting.so here is a chapter just for you guys.Sorry that its short,ENJOY IT.

Chapter 9

Percy
I woke up and remembered last night.I don't know why she kiss me,but I kind of felt bad after it.Well this is not the time to be thinking about that.I got legion training.As soon as I hit the shower I felt a surge of power.After I was done I went to breakfast.There I saw Joe and Selena.It was awkward between me and Selena.After breakfast I left for Legion training.But before I stepped in the Arena I was stopped by Daniel miller son of Mars.For some reason I knew I didn't like Mars.I also knew he didn't like me.
"I will like to challenge you punk",he snarled.
"Well sorry I don't have time for that,I replied
"I don't care if you don't have time for it your still fighting me,he said with a snarled.
"So be it,I said
I then walked in in the arena and announced to the Legion that Daniel Miller has challenged me and I have accepted.That sent cheers around the camp.
"Ok ready, I said to Daniel.
But I didn't get a reply cause he just attacked head on.
I have to say,he is really good.Our swords clash in mid air and made a really loud sound.He jabbed and stabbed but I blocked all of his attacks.It went on for 10 minutes.Finally I disarmed him and had him at sword point.
"I win,now would you please get out of here I got training to do.
"Dude you didn't even bake a sweat,said Alex
"Yeah now just tell the legion that we are picking off on where we left off yesterday,I said.
No sooner had I said that when we heard a loud roar.Oh man don't I get a day off.

Ps:Comment plz
smile
Cool chapter.Wonder what the monster is.Great story.Post soon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venus143 said…
hmmm
nice liked it aw2some post soon i wonder whats ginna happen next?
big smile
Chapter 10 Thanks guys.Enjoy the chapter.Sorry its short

Percy

The creature that roar was big.You could tell by looking at the outline.The whole Legion 1 had there weapon out.Ready to kill some monsters.When it got closer I told the Archers to ready their bows.Then monster was a drakon.It was the size was a small building.
"Fire, I told the Archers
Seconds later the were more than 60 arrows heading straight for the drakons body.The monster roared in pain.While the Archers were keeping the drakon busy,me and the close range fighter charged.We were trying to find a weak spot in the drakons Armour.This drakon was tough to beat.So I splash his face with a wave of sea water.It didn't do much,it just fazed him a little bit.So I took that chance to slice at his Armour.It didn't work so I tried at the small of its back.But its attention was not on the Archers now,it was on me.It tried to grab me but I jumped out the way,I slash at his hand and he stumbled back.While his attention was on clutching his hand,I ran on his hand all the way to his back and jumped on his back.Then I drove my sword in the small of his back.But some how I had a flashback of me and a girl back to back fighting some monsters and Demigods.The drakon crumbled to dust,and with sea water I washed him away.
The whole Legion erupted into cheers.Luckily only 5 people were injured.But they were healed by Apollos children.
15 minutes later Lupa came to the Arena if we were ok.
"Yes, I replied.
"Ok that's good,and meet me in my office when your done here,Lupa said.
With that she walked away.

Ps:comment and should,also give me advice cause am runing out of ideas
the chapter showed that Percy can be a good leader. like when he commanded the archery.
i think some should go about suspecting Percy to be some spy or some thing. they should rely on the therory that Percy does not remember his past but knows how to fight. how can he fight so well when only their camp trained demigods? some god other that Hera could apeal to Percy for help.
i know that what i have said is not of much use. but please think of some thing and continue with the story. (take as much time as you need but do not postpone indefinitely)
smile
Thanks ajatashatru I will put that on the next chapter.I forgot all about that ,thxs for reminding me.
smile
Great chapter. You are a really good writer. Can't wait until you post again.
Nice chapter!