The Heroes of Olympus Chaotic Sea

RomanGreekDemi posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 06:18PM
They ran away because the gods didn't give what them what they deserved. One ran away because his father lavished all his affection on a daughter who beat one minor god with the help of three others. The boy had defeated all the other minor gods and Kronos by himself, with the help of two friends. Another one disappeared because the girl of his dreams was "stolen" by his half-brother. And the last one went with the two guys because she had lost everything that made life good for her...
Only Annabeth remembers what the three did to help Olympus. And when the Final Battle approaches, she finds a very suspicious army of Chaos, creator of the Universe...one that might hold answers to where the three went.

The Heroes of Olympus 202 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 202

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
cool
Sounds cool! Can't wait to read it...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lenorg said…
sound awsome post soon and if you would read my fanfiction it would be great its called the son of neptune lenorgs version.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green-art-ac-pj said…
mischievous
im interesteda!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک RomanGreekDemi said…
@everybody, if my mom lets me use the computer tomorrow, expect it then. (green-art-ac-pj, if you're wondering, I posted a new chapter on My version of the Son of Neptune.)
@lenorg, no prob.
Hopefully, I'll be able to finish this one...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک precious211 said…
heart
LUV THE BEGINING
THINK IT'S AWESOME
SAVING THS OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAV FANFICS!!!!!!
URE AN AWESOME WRITER
SO ORGIINAL
AWESOME!
This might be a little bit different then you'd expect.

ONE|First Lead
Annabeth

Gone. For over two thousand years. It hurts so much, like somebody’s poking a white-hot poker into my heart.
Without any sensible children of the Big Three left, Camp Half-Blood was turning disorganized. And it’s all those new children of the Big Three’s fault.
The minor gods had started a rebellion, and the newly-returned Kronos was leading them. (How many more times does that excuse of an immortal have to rise again so that he would be satisfied?) Percy, Thalia, and Nico were the ones to send Kronos back to Tartarus. And defeat all the minor gods except for Nemesis, which Ashley (Percy’s half-sister), Lance (Thalia’s half-brother), and Alex (Nico’s half-brother) took down, and Morpheus, which some members of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter defeated. But when the gods summoned the heroes of the minor god rebellion to Olympus, they gave practically all the credit to the three who took down Nemesis and me, Grover, Clarisse, Reyna, Piper, Leo, Hazel, and Frank who defeated Morpheus. They completely forgot about their older three children, who did the sensible thing to disappear off the face of the planet—since nobody remembered them, why remain in this world? Although it hurt me more then you could imagine when Percy left.
For Percy, it was because Poseidon even hadn’t glanced his way after he saved Olympus—again. And he was lavishing all his attention on Ashley, which I didn’t think was particularly nice of him. His son was the Hero of Olympus. Why waste all your time on one girl who defeated one minor god with the help of two others?
Nico? Alex had swiped away the girl he liked, so now…he was back to square one.
But I believe that Thalia bore the worst of it. She spent all those years believing that her brother was dead, and three years after she found out he was alive? Jason got killed by an arrow—a one that was dipped in Hydra blood—in his chest. She left the Hunters after that happened and was never quite the same. She was more moody, more reclusive. She got into more fights with Lance and Ashley and occasionally, Percy and Nico. Eighty percent of the time, she didn’t even show up for meals, which resulted in me having to get…um, force her to eat something or she would turn into an anorexic. When that person saved your life on Half-Blood Hill…well, I couldn’t let her die when this time, there would be no tree.
And when she did show up for meals, she never ate anything and left early.
I think that I was the only one who remembered them. Everybody else went to a party in the Zeus cabin, hosted by Lance. I think that this was the final straw for Thalia, since she wasn’t anywhere at camp that day during dinner.
And then, the next day, Percy and Nico were gone. There was nothing for them here anymore. Their half-siblings even stole their weapons—Ashley had a “Riptide” and Lance had a second copy of Thalia’s spear and Aegis. Nico…well, his weapon was actually stolen by Alex, so now, he doesn’t even have a sword.
Nobody cared, except for me and possibly Grover. He offered to search for them with me. But that doesn’t prove anything! They were gone. And so was the sanity from Camp Half-Blood.
The gods had made me immortal. One advantage of being a “minor goddess/plain immortal” was that…you can teleport to places. Joy to the world, that helps with the search so much…now, if only I could teleport to where they actually were, that would be a billion times more helpful.
Yeah. That’s how they went missing. Back to reality!
I teleported to Central Park. It was kind of creepy being there, because the appearance of it hadn’t changed for more than two thousand years, although the rest of New York City had drastically been altered.
I wandered around the park for a while until a howl rippled through the still night air. I fumbled for my knife and cursed loudly when I remembered that I had left it in the Athena cabin. Curse my stupidness. I upgraded my list of rules that Rule Number One was to never leave your weapon behind, underneath your mattress.
I backed down as this creature with a hellhound’s head, a body of a lizard, the forelegs of a lion, and the hind legs of a frog leaped out. I had never heard of such a monster in Greek or Roman mythology. It was a bizarre monster.
I rolled as the hellhound/lizard/lion/frog opened its maw and breathed a raging inferno of fire that smelled like rotten curry. I gagged. Was this a much mutated Chimera that was addicted to eating curry or something? Or just your typical fire-breathing monster? I guessed the latter.
That when things got really weird. A couple of figures with different colored armor leaped out, brandishing large swords and spears with shields.
I groaned. I didn’t have anything to defend myself with. In a couple of seconds, I would become the world’s largest doggy chew toy or human punching bag. Neither option seemed very enticing at the moment.
But the strange armor people ran straight past me and engaged the monster. They were moving with supernatural speed and struck with uncommon strength. Within ten seconds, the monster was a mountainous pile of greenish goo.
One of the warriors turned to me. The guy had electric-blue shoulder plates, silver armor, and a sword with a sapphire at the pommel. His shield was a matching shade of blue with his shoulder plates, except that it actually looked like…electric-blue metal. His head was encased in a close-fitting, blue-silver helmet. “You okay? You didn’t get hurt?”
I blinked. “I still have both of my arms and legs, you know.”
The guy cocked his head and regarded me suspiciously. Before he could say anything, I blurted out, “Are you feeling blue today?”
The guy chuckled and gestured to his companions. They disappeared in a flash to who knows where.
“The color of the armor is just signifying which Commander I am under. In this case, that’s Sky. I’m her lieutenant. That not her real name, ‘cause nobody knows it. Nobody’s even seen her face before, as with Nova and Star. Well, except for Chaos, Nova, and Star…”
“They’re all space or sky related,” I noted.
The boy shrugged, his armor clanking. “All the other Commanders have code names that don’t have anything to do with the Universe. Star, Sky, and Nova are the Elite. They’re the leaders of all of Chaos’s troops.”
I frowned. “Chaos. You’ve mentioned that name twice now. The creator of the whole universe. You’re kidding me. Is he evil? And I thought that he wasn’t real.”
The boy shook his head. “Nope. He’s not evil. But he’s real, all right.”
He pressed a button and the time appeared. “Oh, by Chaos’s name…curfew is past. Sky is gonna kill me. If possible, see you later, whoever you are!”
He disappeared in a flash of light, like his partners did before. I was left staring at the spot where he left because a piece of paper was lying on the ground.
It was scrawled in a messy but vaguely familiar script that was (thankfully) written in Ancient Greek that said:
Dear Annabeth,
Be prepared. The Titans and the Giants are returning. We will see you soon. We promise.
Signed,
Your friends
P.S. Don’t freak out when the lake goes ka-boom.
I dropped the note in surprise. My friends? I didn’t really have any “friends” at camp any more. Only one remained. Grover. And how could the Titans and the Giants return for a third time? Wasn’t it like, two times the charm or something? If there was a third Titan or Giant War that was three times more then I wanted in my lifetime. Wait, I was immortal. My lifetime was forever, or at least until Western civilization crumbles.
The back of my neck tingled. My head shot up, just in time to see a slender figure—in the same outfit as the mystery boy was in—disappear just like the other people did. My only thought at what these people were was, who the heck are they?
———————————————­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­——
Star

I glanced up after Sky had teleported back. She shuddered. “Hate being back there. It holds too many bad memories.”
Nova was kicking back as he twiddled the TV remote. “Don’t tell me that you’re scared of that place, Th—”
Sky whacked him. “Holy Styx! Shut up, there could be somebody here!”
Nova smirked, nodding towards my direction. “P—I mean, Star is here!”
“You know what I mean!” Sky fumed. “And after, what, two thousand and eighty-five years, you still can’t get the hang of names?”
“Whoa,” I said, “stop it, guys.”
Obviously, they didn’t stop arguing. It was just like the old times.
Sky glared at Nova. “It holds bad memories because Jason was killed there, Death Boy!”
Nova blinked. “Oh. I knew that.”
“You’re so considerate of other people’s feelings.”
Nova bowed. “Why, thank you! Considering that I’m usually—”
“Did you ever hear of a word called sarcasm?” Sky scowled.
“Yeah!” Nova said brightly. “I use it all the time!”
I waved my hand dismissively. “That was sarcasm.”
Nova shrugged and went back to surfing the freaky horror movies. Sky threw a sword at him and left the room.
“She is so violent,” Nova mumbled through a mouthful of chips. I smiled. “Agreed. Remember when we were still at camp, she set my pants on fire?”
Nova snorted in derision. “Annabeth was yelling at her for a week. It was hilarious.”
There was a beep outside.
“Password!” I called.
“Um…Galaxy XJ-295. Galaxian Silver, H-297-MPL.”
I snapped my fingers and the door smoothly slid open. Kyle, Sky’s second-in-command walked in.
I said, “In case you’re wondering, Sky left due to Nova’s annoyingness.”
Nova glared at me. “She was about to impale me with a sword!”
“And that,” I agreed. “That’s why Nova was being annoying.”
Kyle shifted, obviously uncomfortable. “I’ll…search for my Commander, then.” He left the room. A second later, there was a huge crash outside.
I smiled. “I’ll bet you five drachmas that that was Sky.”
“No bet.” Nova laughed openly. “That was definitely her.”
Chaos swept in, Sky stomping in behind him. She had a newly acquired bruise on her left arm.
I sat straight up. “Is there anything wrong, sir?”
Chaos was pretty much a solid shadow. He hovers a foot off the ground and is constantly changing shape. Except that it was a shadow of whatever he was turning into. He’s sort of like Nereus, but he doesn’t smell like anything and he’s a shadow.
Chaos bobbed right and left, his way of saying “sort of”. “You won’t like what I will say,” he warned. How he speaks when he has no mouth, I don’t know, but he still speaks. Some sort of supernatural force, probably. Chaos is more powerful then the Olympians, the Titans, the Giants, Ouranos, Gaea, and the spirit of Tartarus—combined. No, I’m not exaggerating. That was more of an underestimate of him.
He subconsciously twisted to glance at Sky, who was scowling heavily. “We swore never to set foot at camp ever again.”
I stiffened. “Sir…why are you appointing us to Camp Half-Blood?”
Nova clicked the TV shut. “Camp Half-Blood? Why there?”
Chaos sat down on a sofa. “I offered to help Zeus and the Olympians in their Titan and Giant threat.”
Nova nodded. “So you want us to help the campers?”
Sky asked/snarled, “Can I relocate?”
Chaos made a rustling sound, which was basically laughter. “You three are a package deal. Say, if Nova goes, then Star and Sky will have to go too.”
Sky accidently turned into a lightning bolt and pulverized the ground before regaining control of herself. “Very well, but do not expect me to interact very well with them. Actually, except for Annabeth…and maybe Peleus. I haven’t seen that dragon for eternity…”
She quieted down, lost in thought.
“So,” Chaos said, “since Sky has agreed…you guys better be off. Gather your squads.”
I was alarmed. “Only our squads or the whole army?”
Chaos shrugged. “The rest of the Commanders and their squads are dispersed throughout different galaxies. The Myromides were stirring up trouble again.”
I nodded and got up, heading down the hallway. I buzzed up my walkie-talkie. “Hey, Dawn, get the troopers in order. We’re leaving for Earth in a few minutes.”
There was a crackle at the end of the line. “Roger that, Commander.”
I slipped the communication device back into my belt and jogged towards the Launch Room. I clambered into the space pod and checked to see if the fuel was up for wormhole activation. Sky and her squad headed towards the pod. “Go on, then. Make yourselves comfortable.”
Her team climbed into their row and strapped on their seatbelts. Yeah, we still have that “put-on-your-seatbelt-or-else-your-head-­wil­l-g­et-­a-c­onc­uss­ion­” rule. Traveling through wormholes was even more dangerous than driving a car at one-billion miles per hour on a busy highway. If you don’t enter in the correct way, you’ll explode inside it and end up as a million little particles of “you-sand” in the space-time warp. Being inside of a wormhole is even worse. Your atoms want to split apart and disperse throughout the empty void of space. If you don’t hold yourself together…good-bye! I’ll see you in the Underworld!
I nudged Sky. “Nova should be here by now.”
Sky threw an irritable look at me. “He’s late, as usual.”
She hopped into the pilot’s seat and started flipping switches, preparing for launch.
I was starting to get worried about my squad when Dawn and the others burst through the door. “Sorry we’re late,” she panted, glaring at a couple of children of Hermes and Mercury, “but somebody called Encore decided to start a pie fight.”
Sky rolled her eyes as she started activating the touch-screen command center. “Why am I not surprised?”
Dawn cast a furtive glance at her. As usual, Sky had made it so that only Nova, Chaos, and I could see her face. To the rest of the squads, she has a blue-silver, eagle-shaped helmet on. (Only her eyes are visible.) Nova and I do the same thing, except that Nova’s helmet is skull-shaped, and mine is fashioned after a horse’s head.
“Ready to launch,” Sky informed me as she punched a last button. She then frowned. “All right, where did Nova go? And Star, get in the co-pilot seat now! It’s your shift.”
Nova walked in with his squad, a bunch of people in pitch-black armor. Nobody really liked to be near his squad, since they radiated some sort of darkness. Not the bad kind, but just…plain darkness. It was apt for a son of Hades to do that.
Nova gestured for his squad to climb in, and then followed them himself.
Sky flicked on the intercom. “If you guys are talking, shut up and put on your seatbelt!”
Everybody was used to that statement by now, since Sky is always the pilot. (This is really strange, considering that she still had a little bit—no, a lot—of acrophobia. I guess that zero-gravity space and vacuums don’t count.) They had already buckled up and were ready to move.
Sky continued, her tone becoming a little bit annoyed. “Don’t you dare complain when you hear this, Harold!”
There was a muffled sound over at Sky’s microphone. She nodded grudgingly, and said, “We’re going to Camp Half-Blood!”
The door rang as somebody on the other side hit it.
“Quiet. Down.” Sky’s voice was a whisper, saying that if they didn’t shut up right now, they would each earn a lightning bolt through their brains.
The banging ceased.
“Now, everybody, don’t make a single sound as I try to get this thing moving!”
Sky shoved the intercom back in its place as she started to touch buttons on the touch-screen. The space pod shuddered, and slowly began to lift up.
I looked at her. “We need to talk.”
Sky jerked the joystick back, and we began to gather speed. “Tell me after I’ve gotten through the launch stage! This is delicate work! I thought that you knew that!”
She didn’t say anything more as the pod wobbled dangerously. As soon as we got out of the launch stage, she rounded on me. “Do you see what I mean?”
I looked out of the window. “Is the door soundproofed?”
Sky nodded. “Yes, Seaweed Brain.”
I rolled my eyes. “Shut up, Pinecone Face.”
As soon as I said that, I knew that for now, I could refer to her as Thalia Grace. Oh…Thalia Grace, Pinecone Face. I could use that for my next poem.
Thalia laughed. “Oh, I haven’t heard that in a long time. I won’t set your pants on fire again, but next time somebody else calls me that, you can bet that that will happen. Leo Valdez, for instance. If he was made immortal.”
“He’s resistant to fire.”
Thalia frowned. “You’re right. I had forgotten about that.”
She suddenly slipped into a darker mood as she thought about something. “I think that at the first chance I get, I’m going to beat the crap out of Lance.”
I sighed. “Don’t reveal your identity too quickly. And since when did you ever say ‘crap?’”
Thalia rolled her eyes. “Lance has a copy of my spear and my Aegis. I’m not going to let either him or Zeus get away with that. Why can’t I say ‘crap?’”
I cracked a smile. “If I had wanted to, I could send both of them down to Tartarus.”
Thalia gave me a strange look. “Don’t you think that’s going a little bit too overboard, Percy?”
“You would do it,” I reminded her.
Thalia sighed, leaning back on the seat. “That’s true. But I don’t want to kick my family members into the pit, no matter how stupid, obnoxious, annoying, or rude they are. That would be like Kronos eating his children. I wouldn’t be any better than a Titan.”
I asked, “I think that Nico’s wrong.”
Thalia raised an eyebrow as she started touching things on the command-screen. “What did he say?”
“You have to swear on the River Styx that you won’t blow this whole space pod apart.”
Thalia stopped pushing on the touch-screen and looked at me. “He said something bad?”
“He said that you were too violent.”
Thalia frowned. “That’s true. Sometimes.”
She nodded towards the intercom. “Tell them that we’re about to enter the wormhole, will you? I have to prepare the sequence of the shortest route through parallel universes.”
She started punching buttons and throwing switches. I took the intercom and said, “We are preparing to enter the wormhole. Remember, if you value your own life, hold on to your human form by thinking about your human consciousness, lest you should cease to exist!”
Thalia flipped the last switch. A blazing vortex of light appeared in front of us and we plunged into it.
“Gonna get rough,” Thalia warned through the intercom a couple of seconds before we hit. “This wormhole is particularly bumpy. Hold on!”
I closed my eyes as I felt a tugging sensation in all my atoms. They wanted to escape and run free through the whole of the Universe. I didn’t know how Thalia could navigate through wormholes with her eyes open while holding herself together, because I knew that I couldn’t. I supposed that she had a lot of practice at this sort of stuff, since she was piloting the space pod since we first joined Chaos, over two thousand years ago.
There was a huge jolt that hit the pod. I jumped in my seat and nearly lost my concentration. Cursing, I steadied myself, all the while thinking about keeping myself together.
There were about fifty more of these large bumps and about two billion small ones. Thalia wasn’t exaggerating when she said “bumpy”. It was more of an understatement.
I felt the tugging sensation cease as we entered the Universe where Earth was located.
Thalia leaned back, her face a little bit green. “That was traumatizing. I hope that nobody threw up back there.”
Thalia sighed as a garbled voice came over her microphone. “Just get the space vacuum and clean the vomit up. It shouldn’t be a problem.”
She scowled as another message came over. “Kyle! Whaddya mean that the Hermes kids are tossing it around?”
She went onto the intercom and started yelling into it while steering the joystick with one hand, which made me nervous with the fact that she was a righty, but was steering with her left hand.
But Chaos had trained her in piloting really well. We stayed right on the programmed path without moving a centimeter off track. Okay, we wobbled a bit, but at least we weren’t tipped upside down.
After a couple of minutes, she said, “Preparing for landing. Try not to throw up again. And Encore, don’t you even try to steal the space vacuum again, or I’m coming for you!”
That was enough to silence the most rowdy child of the god of pranks. As I said before, Thalia has been known to fry off people’s eyebrows and set their pants on fire. And trust me; it is not the most comfortable experience.
Thalia said, “We should revert back to our pennames now.”
“Right you are.”
The pod turned completely vertical as Sky plunged down to Earth, aiming for the northern tip of Long Island. Chuckling, she smirked, “This will be good. Crash landing in the lake?”
I grinned back. “Like so many years ago. Apollo’s sun car was drenched. Definitely. Just don’t fry any naiads!”
Sky rolled her eyes. “You are so considerate about every single sea or freshwater creature.” But surprisingly, she listened to me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک precious211 said…
heart
OKAAYYYYYYYY TOK ME AND MY SIS ABT HALF AN HOUR (U WERENT WRONG ABT IT BEING LONG DAMN U COULD TYPE THT MUCH)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME OFFICIALLY MY TOP FAV FANFIC NEXT 2 NEWBEE AND CALYPSO AND ANDRE THE GAAP
THIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESO­ME
UR AN AWESOME WRITER
2 BAD 4 THALIA PERCY AND NICO THOUGH STUPID GODS BEING JERKS AND STUPID NEW DEMIGODS
ANNABETH IMMORTAL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
AM GUESSING STAR IS PERCY OBVIOUSLY FREAKISHLY HILARIOUS JOKES
SKY OBVIOUSLY THALS
NOVA AMAZINGLY NICO
I LUUUUUUV THIS
U KILLED MY MOST HATEFUL CHARACTER I WNT DEAD AWEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEE
CNT BELIEVE PEOPLE FORGOT ABT THE THREE OF THEM............TISK TISK TISK
HILARIOUS
I LUV IT IT'S KINDA LKE SCIENCE FICTION AND GREEK MYTHOLOGY COMBINED 2 MAKE AN AWESOME HELL OF A STORY
SO MUCH CREATIVITY AND GENIUS
WHERE DID U THINK OF IT
JASON IS DEAD
JASON IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY THIS IS AWESOME BT KINDA THE MAIN THING OUT OF ALL THE AWESOME THIG 4 ME!!!!!!!!
LUV LUV LUV LUV LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV IT 2 THE XD
HOPE U POST SON SERIOUSLY OMG GOING 2 CAMP HALFBLOOD WONDER WHTS GOANNA HAPPEN WILL ANNABETH RECOGNIZE THEM........HM
THIS IS AWESOME
UR AN AWESOME WRITER ME AND MY SIS THINKS THT!(SHE READ IT ALONG WITH ME SHE FEELS IT'S EPIC 2!)
I HAV 2 SAY IT AGAIN
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
KKK AM DONE
WAIT NO AWESOME AWESOME AWWEOSM UGH NT ENOUGH AWESOME BT MY HANDS R GTTING TIRED
SO........
AWESOME AWESOME
U HAV ANY OTHER FANFICS CAUSE UR A TRULEY GIFTED AND AWESOME WRITER !!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cro0010 said…
heart
So cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jasonsuckseggs said…
heart
POST POST POST POST
COM ON POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THT WS AAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ­ZZZ­ZII­III­III­III­III­III­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNG­GGG­GGG­GG!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
I LUUUUUUUUUUUUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING AND DIFFERENT!
THTS A GOOD THING OK? WHEN RE U GONNA POST CAUSE WE ALL LUUUUUUUUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
mischievous
Right...
Since everybody was begging me to post, sure thing! Here's the next chapter.

TWO|Visitors
Ashley

I figured that it was time to blow up when the weird, jet-shaped thing came hurtling out of the sky to land in the lake with a big FLA-BOOM!
Annabeth had told me about the note, somewhat reluctantly. It wasn’t as if she had a choice. I rolled my eyes inwardly as she explained the “Your friends” part. Only that idiot satyr, Grover, was her friend. Everybody else drifted away from her.
There was one way where the “friends” part would make sense, but those excuses of a demigod had disappeared a long time ago. The last time I heard from them, I heard a loud explosion from the Poseidon cabin—what seemed like a shouting outburst. It did nothing to improve my hearing.
But I felt like Annabeth wasn’t telling me something.
Annabeth whipped around as the door of the jet slid open. A bunch of kids in various different colors of armor stepped out. Some of them looked green, leaning on others who looked as if they were trying with all their might to not throw them off of their shoulders. What were the green people gonna do, puke on the others? Highly unlikely.
The pilot’s door opened, and a guy with sea-green shoulder plates, bronze armor, and a pure, sea-green helm in the shape of a horse hopped out.
Next to follow was a girl that was in similar armor, except that her color was electric-blue and her helm was eagle-shaped. Something about them made me suspicious, especially when the girl looked straight at me.
The boy headed towards us as the girl started to organize a troop of people that were dressed similarly to her, with the exception of plain, electric-blue helmets.
Another boy in completely pitch-black armor with an equally black, skull-shaped helm seemed to be scolding a group of people in an equally black outfit.
The rest of the small collection of people followed the guy in sea-green. All of his soldiers were dressed identically to the guy.
The guy stopped in front of Annabeth. “Me and my Commanders need to see Chiron. Is he available at this moment?”
I narrowed my eyes, my attention still fixed on the girl with blue armor.
Annabeth nodded. “If you would follow me…what’s your name?”
“Star.”
Annabeth nodded uncertainly as her eyes drifted to the people in blue as well. Her eyes popped. “Is that the guy who saved me in Central Park?”
The sea-green guy, Star frowned. “A couple of Sky’s warriors were in Central Park. Was it Kyle?”
Annabeth sighed. “He didn’t tell me his name, Star!”
Star laughed, the noise resonating inside his helmet. “Yes…that sounds like Sky. She makes each and every one of her squad swear that they won’t reveal their identity without permission.”
Annabeth’s eyes remained guarded. “That’s kind of harsh.”
Star’s green eyes, the only part of his face that was visible, narrowed. “She’s always like that. And you can’t really blame her…after what she has been through.”
Annabeth wistfully looked at Thalia’s tree. “Sounds a lot like one of my…old friends.”
I snorted. “Thalia Grace was intolerable. I agree, Annabeth. That totally sounds like her.”
Annabeth turned on me, her eyes narrowing. Star’s eyes were angry now, too.
“What?” I asked indignantly. “She disappeared well over two thousand years ago. It’s not as if she’s right here!”
Star stared at me in contempt. “Even if she isn’t here right now,” he snapped, “you shouldn’t be insulting demigods who have…disappeared from Earth. It’s disrespectful.”
“That is right,” another voice quietly said. A swirling silver and black vortex appeared and this shadow jumped from it. Star stood up straighter. “Sir.”
But the shadow’s face was trained on me. “Who is your Olympian parent?”
I proudly replied, “Poseidon.”
Annabeth rolled her eyes. “And she certainly doesn’t act like a daughter of Poseidon! More like Nemesis, or possibly Eris.”
“Shut up, Feather Brain!”
Annabeth glared at me and spat, “This isn’t over, Ashley. You’ll be disgraced one day. And that day will come soon.”
She stalked off. I could swear that steam was coming from her ears. Yeah, I have a natural talent for pissing of children of Athena and Minerva. It’s the best fun in the world! They look so funny when they are angry with you. It’s as if an incredibly puffed-up owl is angry at you. In other words, it was ridiculously funny.
“What’s going on?” A new voice cut through the air. Lance walked over and looked at me, annoyed. “Come on! I was just going at another attempt to—”
I waved him away. “You and your flirting. Give it up, Lance! You notice that she won’t ever love you? She’s still attached to that jerk, Percy Jackson.”
“We’ll see how much of a jerk you are when you find something slitting your throat!” The girl and the black-armor boy had caught up with Star, and Star and the girl were murderously glaring at me. A shadow floated forward. “Stop it. We are not here to kill the campers that are residing at—”
“That sounds awesome,” the girl snapped. “Why can’t we do it?”
“—But we are here to help them,” the shadow said, sternly bobbing up and down. I had never seen a more ludicrous sight. Except for an annoyed Annabeth, of course.
The girl tensed. The boy in black armor leaned over and whispered on the side of her helmet. How the girl could hear through that metal, I don’t know, but she nodded grudgingly and looked at Thalia’s tree, lost in thought. She snapped back to reality and addressed the shadow, “Just some of the immortal ones?” She pointedly glared at me.
“No. You can do it later.”
Star cleared his throat loudly. “Um, Chaos, sir, I think that we should see Chiron right now.”
The shadow, which must have been Chaos, bobbed more vigorously. “Good idea. But after that, split up your squads for training. I heard that have a sword arena here!”
The boy in black armor nodded. “You heard right.”
“Guys!” Star said, getting agitated. “Come on.”
The three “Commanders” walked towards the Big House. I didn’t know how they knew the camp. They probably had some blueprints lying around or something like that.
“So.” I smiled at the mass of kids in armor. “Who wants to tour the camp with me?”
———————————————­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­———­——
Star

I could clearly see that Ashley still hadn’t changed all these years. Nova looked the most calm of all of us, since Sky looked ready to kill her and my face probably wasn’t any better.
I kicked a rock in frustration. “I hate her. She, Lance, and Alex are even more rude and obnoxious then Smelly Gabe!”
Sky bitterly said, “Was that your old stepfather?”
My shoulders drooped. “Yeah. My mother turned him into a garden statue.”
Sky snickered. “You’re blunt.”
Nova frowned. “How…oh. You gave Medusa’s head to your mom?”
I subconsciously glanced at Sky, who was rubbing her silver bracelet. “Yeah.”
We stopped in front of the Big House. I marveled at how little it had changed, except that it was now painted silver.
Sky marched up and knocked on the door. It creaked open, revealing Dionysus and Chiron. I prayed that our helmets were god-proof. Luckily, although Dionysus looked at us suspiciously, he didn’t seem to think anything was wrong. “Do you brats have business here?”
Dionysus definitely hasn’t changed. I walked up. “We need to speak with Chiron.”
Chiron wheeled his wheelchair to the porch. “Are you the commanders we were waiting for? Lord Zeus told me that Chaos had offered to assist us in the war against the Titans and the Giants…”
“Yes,” Dionysus said in a bored tone. “When will these accursed, dusty Titans and pesky Giants stop attacking us?”
I addressed Chiron. “We need to talk.”
Chiron nodded. “Of course.”
We followed him into the Big House.
“Would you like some lemonade?” Chiron offered. Huh. Lemonade still seemed to be Chiron’s favorite beverage.
Sky leaned forwards, glancing at me first. I shrugged. Whatever you want.
She cleared her throat. “Have you guessed who we are yet?”
Chiron frowned. “No, although I have my suspicions.”
Nova nodded. “Then you should know that we’re demigods.”
Chiron intently studied him. “Lord Chaos has told me that. But which demigods? I can think of a few candidates for you.”
Lord Chaos? He didn’t like being called that. “Too official,” as he described it. Chaos doesn’t like paperwork. I mean, you get a huge stack of papers that need to be filled out, and it’s bound to get boring within the first five milliseconds. It’s sort of like writing a million-page English report. In other, more descriptive words, not fun at all.
I sighed. “If we tell you, you have to promise not to tell anybody.”
Chiron nodded. “Proceed.”
Sky and Nova looked at each other, and then looked at me simultaneously. “You first,” Sky said.
I grumbled, “Couldn’t one of you do it first?” but took off my helmet. Chiron paled until he turned as white as a sheet. “H-how—”
Chiron looked at Sky and Nova. “Then does that mean that…”
“Oh, no,” Sky said sarcastically, taking off her helmet and tossing it over her head where it landed with a huge clunk. “I’m not the girl who turned into a tree. These walls are soundproofed, right? I really don’t think that Dionysus is ready to see us yet. He might turn everybody into dolphins, and I do not plan on spending the rest of my life as an Atlantic bottlenose—”
“Y-yes,” Chiron stammered, “but—you all disappeared, precisely two thousand and eighty-five years ago.”
Nova whistled and took off his helmet. “Got to hand it to you, Chiron. Your memory is as fresh as ever.”
Sky suddenly shot to her feet, grabbing her helmet. “I’ve got to go now,” she tersely said.
“Why?” I asked, confused.
She jammed on her helmet. “’Cause I have a score to settle.”
“Aw, come on!” I yelled after her. “Can’t you wait until we’re—ARGH!”
“It’s okay,” Chiron called after us. “Just meet me later!”
Sky yelled, “I think that you should call a war council after we finish training!”
She dragged us into the arena. Nova and I fell at a tangled heap at her feet.
“Oh, guys,” Sky groaned. “Next time, can you try and not get tied into a knot?”
“Hey,” Nova said, “it’s your fault for even dragging us here. We can walk, you know!”
Before Sky could make a scathing response, all of our squads charged into the arena. Thank the gods—although the gods hadn’t so nice to us for a rather long while—that I had the foresight to put on my helmet.
Kyle stepped forward. “Those immortal campers, the first-born children of Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades want to challenge you to a brawl!”
“First-born?” I muttered under my breath. “Yeah, that’ll be true as soon as I lose my dyslexia and ADHD.”
Sky threw her head back and laughed. “Finally! Separately or teamwork?”
“Teamwork,” Kyle answered, very much bemused by his Commander’s suddenly jovial behavior.
“Excellent!” Nova beamed.
“That’s right,” a voice sneered from the entrance. Ashley, Lance, and Alex stood there, their weapons drawn. I saw Nova bristle as he eyed Alex’s weapon. Sky tensed when she saw a copy of her spear and Aegis in Lance’s hands, and I scowled at the second Riptide.
Ashley stepped forward. “You’re going down.”
Sky hissed, “We’ll put that to the test, shall we?” She drew her spear and Aegis.
“Hey!” Lance yelled. “You’re using a copy of my weapons!”
Sky sneered at him. “I don’t think so. It’s more as if you’re using a copy of mine.”
Kyle’s eyes were wide as he observed his normally brisk Commander’s behavior. That’s because he has only seen Sky, not Thalia.
Nico drew his new Stygian Iron sword, which set Alex off because it was an exact replica of “his”. Ashley glared as I drew Riptide from my pocket.
I talked low and fast. “All right, Sky, you go for Ashley. Have you mastered the lightning trick yet?”
Sky nodded. “Don’t you remember?”
“I’ll take on Alex while Nova, you confront Lance.”
“Why that?” Nova questioned. “Why is it me against—?”
I explained, “Because lightning increases with power as soon as it touches water, so Sky would be good against Ashley. Since you can make earthquakes and stuff like geokinesis, and transform into shadows, well…ground stops lightning. And me…well, water makes the ground pretty muddy, so it will be hard for Alex to use geokinesis.”
Sky smiled. “Smart plan you’ve got there. Worthy of Annabeth.”
“Nah,” I grinned. “Not even close.”
“Are you ready?” Ashley snapped from the other side of the arena. “We don’t have all day, you know!”
I faced her. “Why don’t we start now?”
Ashley snapped her fingers, and a camper ran up.
“James is the judge.” Ashley smiled cruelly.
James raised his hand. “START!”
We split up, according to my plan. I rushed towards Alex, who didn’t even have time to blink as I summoned a wave and knocked his weapon from his hands. I slammed him with the butt of my sword, and that was that.
Sky chose to do a more subtle approach, which was the complete opposite of her personality. She bent the air waves in front of her so that it appeared that she was invisible. She snuck behind Ashley, who was looking all around the arena for Sky, when Sky turned into a bolt of lightning and hit her in the chest. Scrambling away, she slashed with her spear, and my half-sister went down.
Nova transformed into a shadow that was copying Lance’s movements. Lance looked, like Ashley, everywhere for him and got trapped inside a rocky suit. He couldn’t move or budge until Nova cheerfully said, “Have a nice unconsciousness!” and the rocks collapsed on top of him.
“That was fun!” Nova cheered. “Let’s do it again!”
Sky snorted. “Suit yourself. I’m checking out the tree.”
Kyle frowned. “The tree is just a pine tree with a dragon coiled around it and the Golden Fleece is on one of its boughs. It’s not really interesting.”
Sky thought for a moment. “Let’s just say that I used to be a part of it.”
Kyle looked confused as Sky exited the arena. “I’ve never seen her like this before. Is there something wrong?”
A ton of things, I thought. But I said, “Nothing’s wrong with her. She’s just going through one of her weird phases—”
“I heard that!”
Nova suppressed a laugh as Sky stormed back into the arena. “I’ll pulverize you!”
Kyle snorted as Sky went nose-to-nose with me. “You two could make a cute—”
Sky whipped around. “Me? With that idiot? Are you crazy?”
Kyle raised his arms in surrender. “Hey, just saying…”
Sky looked as if she was about to blow our cover and call me “Seaweed Brain”. Hopefully, that didn’t happen, because my nickname and “Pinecone Face” was famous among everybody in Chaos’s army. Those troopers read too many myths then what was good for them.
“Don’t blow up,” me and Kyle both said at the same time.
Sky turned on her heel and stalked out again, in the worst mood that I’d seen her in for over a century, even madder then the time when I almost broke her spear. Too bad Clarisse wasn’t there; I could have used her spear to break instead.
“See? I was right! Maybe she is a little too violent for a t—”
I shot Nova a glare, which shut him up.

Hoped you liked it!
@percyisawsome, yeah...i don't post everyday. I haven't posted on my version of the son of neptune for over a week. I usually "disappear" for a couple of weeks, since i have SO MUCH STINKIN' WORK TO DO. It is annoying. and thanks for the praise! XDXD
meh
All right...
I NEED MORE COMMENTS! (STARTS BAWLING). But because you guys are so awesome, I'll post the next chapter. And no, I will not be posting every single day. Sorry.

THREE|The First Confession
Annabeth

I was getting extremely suspicious of the supposed “visitors”. Why did the girl, Sky, behave so much like Thalia? Why did the guy in the black armor have powers that only a son of Hades could have? How in the name of the gods did Star control water?
My mind was forming a theory, but I still couldn’t get my head around the little details. Like my theory was even possible. Heck, it would come true as soon as I became a Hunter of Artemis. In other words, it would never happen as long as the universe lasts.
I spotted Ashley, Lance, and Alex stumbling out of the cabin. Ashley’s shirt had a big, sizzling charred hole in the back, Alex was completely drenched in water and was shivering, and Lance was knocked out, bruised all over his body.
That should put a dent in their overinflated egos. I wondered what Star and his friends did to them to make them so beat up.
I sighed. That had a downside to that as well, because Ashley would never let us stop training until she was sure we could beat them without a blink of an eye.
I heard faint yelling rising from the sword arena, and a couple minutes later, the girl in blue stormed out, only to dash back into the arena again.
Ashley threw a dark glance over her shoulder and slouched towards the Poseidon cabin. I got up and intercepted all three of them as soon as they crossed me.
“What happened in there?”
Ashley glared at me. “None of your stinking business, Chase. Why should you care?”
I suppressed a laugh. “I care because you look like you have been trampled under a hundred raging hippopotamuses. Not to mention that he’s still unconscious.”
I raised my eyebrow at Lance, who wasn’t even making a groaning noise.
“Besides,” I continued, “it also looks as if your pride was severely hurt, and we all know that it’s because Ashley wasn’t defeated, because she can’t lose a sword fight!”
The last few words I spat out with utter sarcasm.
Ashley got right in my face. “Shut up, Wise Girl.”
Before I could kill Ashley right then and there, the sound of a conch horn blew. War council. Couldn’t Chiron have picked a more convenient time? I could have shut up Ashley’s mouth once and for all.
I hissed, “You’re lucky that there’s a war council at this point. Otherwise, you would have found yourself with a gaping hole in your chest.”
I swung around and stalked towards the Big House, where Chiron was looking very agitated. He nodded at me when I entered, but did nothing more.
I took my place at the right of the Ping-Pong table, waiting for the other head counselors to file in.
Clarisse was the first to enter, muttering something about having to cut sword class short or something like that.
Eventually, the other campers began to trickle in; Carlos Greene from the Demeter cabin, Irene Roberts from the Hecate cabin, the Stolls from Hermes, et cetera. You get the idea.
The last to enter were the three Commanders or whatever their title was. Star flashed a glance at the girl, who was glaring at him with annoyance clear in her eyes, her arms tightly crossed. The boy in black armor looked bored, flipping a quarter up and catching it in his palm.
Star and the girl slipped into the shadows while the boy in black drifted over to them eventually.
Once everybody had settled down, Chiron started, “Now, many of you may know that the Titans and the Giants are starting to become a threat again.”
There was a murmur of surprise at the Ping-Pong table. I resisted the urge to fling up my hands and yell, “Wasn’t that completely obvious?”
Travis Stoll looked over to where the three Commanders were hanging out. “Who are they?”
Chiron grimaced as he glanced at Star. The girl stepped on his foot just as he appeared to be starting to say something. He swallowed and shook his head vigorously. “No. Wait.”
“Somebody that you know,” the boy in black said as he studied the quarter on his palm. Both Star and the girl immediately whacked him around the head. He rubbed the back of his neck. “That hurt!”
How it hurt while he was wearing a helmet, I don’t know. The helms looked as if they could absorb any force used on them, so even it was close-fitting, why should it hurt?
Chiron ignored the outburst. “There is an ancient deity called Chaos.”
“Awesome!” Connor squealed. “Does he start pie fights?”
All three of the visitors looked at him. Connor shrank back into his seat, muttering, “Just an innocent son of Hermes, trying to have fun here! Besides, pie fights start chaos, so wouldn’t it—”
My mouth dropped open. “Did you just say innocent?”
“Chaos was basically the creator of the Universe,” Chiron stated. “And he has offered assistance to help defeat the Titans and Giants.”
“Some help they are!” Lance muttered, now finally conscious. “I thought that I had died!”
The girl guffawed as the boy in black laughed. “You wouldn’t be breathing.”
Ashley was glaring at the girl, while Alex was sulkily looking at everything except for Star.
“So let the three leaders explain why they are here.”
The girl in blue armor seemed to snap, “Let’s just get this stupid introduction over with.”
Star nodded assent.
The boy in black walked up. “Since I seem to be the most level-headed one out of the three right now—ow!”
“Who said that you were level-headed?”
The guy rubbed the back of his neck again. “Will you guys please stop hitting me?”
When both of them glared at him, he cheerfully continued as if nothing had happened. “I’m Nova. Those annoying—I told you to stop hitting me!”
“And who’s going to make me?” the girl retorted.
“She appears to like hitting people,” Nova addressed us, which earned him another smack.
“And she’s Sky.”
Sky rolled her eyes. She muttered something incomprehensible under her breath, but I was sure it wasn’t complimentary towards Nova.
“And he’s Star.”
Star nodded his hello.
“So, what are you going to be doing here?” Ashley snapped.
Sky said without attempting to cover it up, “Jerk.”
There were a couple of giggles at that while Ashley turned crimson.
“We’re going to be helping to train you,” Nova said lightly.
“We don’t need help training!” Alex roared.
Nova raised an eyebrow. “Which is why we beat you by a billion light-years in the arena.”
“Cool!” Carlos called.
Alex glared at him while Nova made a cuckoo motion towards him. Star put a hand on Nova’s shoulder. “Come on. Be courteous.”
Sky sighed. “We pretty much already broke that rule when we almost sent them to the infirmary. Haven’t you noticed that?”
Star frowned as his hand dropped limply to his side. “That’s true.”
Ashley shot to her feet. “And you’re gonna pay for that!”
Sky didn’t even flinch. “What are you going to do, then?” she inquired. “Run a Riptide through me? Go on, then. See how much it’ll succeed. You’ll find out when you get a—”
“Girls,” Nova said sternly. Sky turned to him. “This time, I’m going to use your nose as a target for sword practice. You have three seconds to shut up.”
Nova shut up, although it seemed as if he desperately wanted to say something.
Chiron sternly looked at Ashley, who reluctantly took her hand out of her pocket. “They could be the difference between life and death. Don’t aggravate anyone, Ashley.”
“She’s been there and done that,” I murmured darkly under my breath.
“We’re also going to teach you about the tactics of the Titans and Giants in better detail,” Star said.
Sky studied the room with those blue eyes of hers. “And if you say no, you die.”
Alex sheepishly put down his hand.
“The war council is now complete,” Chiron said. “Back to your daily activities, and make sure all of you are at the dining pavilion when dinner is served. Will Annabeth and the three Commanders stay with me, please? Everybody else, you are dispatched.”
All of the cabin counselors except for me left muttering about the new arrivals. Ashley threw one last evil glance over her shoulder, than swept out of the room.
Chiron waited until everybody was gone from a ten-foot radius of the rec room. “I’ll leave you to your business now.” He trotted out of the room.
“Business?” I frowned.
Sky flopped down on a chair. “Well, this is perfect. All back together, in one big happy family.”
Star muttered, “Happy, the mercenaries’ clown suits.”
I was staring at her. She caught me glancing and asked, “What’s so interesting about me?”
“You were the one who sent the note,” I said, my jaw about to be dislocated any second now.
Sky shot a glance at Star and Nova, and both of them nodded.
“Yeah,” Sky said nonchalantly. “I think that you’re still wondering about the ‘Your friends’ part.”
I nodded, getting more and more suspicious by the moment.
Star caught my look. “Oh, don’t glare at her like that,” he said. “We asked for privacy from the others so that we could reveal information to you!”
“Oh?” I raised an eyebrow. “And exactly what information do you want to tell me?”
Sky got impatient. “I’ve had enough waiting to do; I won’t waste any more time.”
“Oh! So you volunteer this time?” Star sarcastically asked.
Sky gave him an evil look, tugged off her helmet, and threw it at Star’s head, which bonked him squarely in the forehead.
My jaw was going to become dislocated any second now. I was sure that we would hear a pop sooner or later.
“W-wh-what?”
Thalia smiled and hugged me so hard that I thought my ribs would crack. It wasn’t helping that she was still wearing armor.
“Need—air,” I gasped.
“Sorry,” Thalia muttered, abruptly letting go. “But I haven’t seen you in so long!”
I stared at the two boys. “Nico and…Percy?! Ha! I was right!”
Percy looked confused as he took off his helmet. “What do you mean?”
“Lance,” I said. Percy scowled at Lance’s mention. “Don’t explain anymore.”
Nico looked at Thalia. “I doubt that your reaction to when we reveal ourselves to the camp will be the same.”
Thalia slipped into a scowl. “Got that right. Wait, who said that we have to reveal ourselves to Camp Half-Blood?”
Percy scowled at Nico. “Do we really have to?”
“Oh, come on,” Nico protested. “All you have to do is take off your helmet and then—”
“The camp will go crazy,” Thalia finished, not the least bit impressed. “Look, Nico, will you see some common sense?”
“I am seeing common sense!” Nico said.
“We just as well have died to both camps,” Thalia snapped.
I could sense that a one-way cat fight was coming, so I intervened. “Guys, both of you have a point.”
Both of them looked at me doubtfully.
“On one hand,” I pressed, “Nico’s right. The camps have a right to know that you three are still alive. Besides, it might add some more sanity to Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. Both of them have been trashed since you left.”
Thalia frowned. “You know that I don’t have anything to do with the Romans, other than my brother, who is dead!”
“But Percy went there before,” I pointed out. “And he was switching with Jason between both camps.”
Nico smiled at Thalia triumphantly. “Annabeth agrees with me!”
“Not necessarily,” I told him. Nico’s shoulders slumped. “Come on, Annabeth. You’ve gotta agree!”
“Thalia’s right as well. Both camps haven’t seen you guys for guys for so long—well, at least, the immortal ones, like Frank, Hazel, and Reyna over at Camp Jupiter. Many of the campers have only heard of what you guys have done. So who knows how they will react to seeing you guys? They might gape. They might go crazy. They might become sane. Who knows? So in a way, revealing yourselves to the camp isn’t such an awesome idea.”
Percy was looking between me, Nico, and Thalia. “I have to agree with Thalia on this one,” he said. “I don’t think that revealing ourselves is a great idea.”
I shrugged. “I think that you should reveal yourselves, though. I’m sticking with Nico’s idea.”
Thalia and Percy looked at each other. Thalia sighed, as if admitting to something that was as hazardous as blowing up a nuclear energy plant. “Fine, but again, don’t expect me to be on nice terms with them when I take off my helmet. It’s more likely that I’ll blow up.”
“Ditto,” Percy agreed.
“The world is ending,” I said in disbelief. “How could Thalia and Percy agree on two things in less than ten seconds?”
Thalia rolled her eyes and shoved on her helmet again. “I’m—”
She suddenly went silent, listening. I looked outside the window. There was nothing wrong. “What’s wrong?”
Thalia ignored me completely. “New York City?” she asked to seemingly nobody. Then, I noticed that she was talking into a microphone. Silly me.
“Got it.” She ran out of the room and called over her shoulder, “Gotta go! Chaos’s orders, I’ve got to get to the Golden Gate Bridge!”
She was out before she could say anything else. I glanced at Percy and Nico. “That was awkward, but I’m following her lead. See you guys later!”
Nico waved as I walked out of the room.
I spotted Thalia as she disappeared into the sword arena. Chiron came galloping across the green, yelling “Prepare for battle!”
Oh. That’s why Thalia was in a rush to get out of the Big House. Titans are attacking or something along the lines of that.
Percy and Nico ran out of the Big House as well and followed Thalia into the arena.
Chiron cantered over to me. “Did they…”
I nodded. “Yeah. But they ran off to the sword arena to gather their troops or something.”
Chiron gravely nodded. “Chaos sent Nova to the Williamsburg Bridge, Star to Central Park, and Sky to California to assist the Romans.”
“Why Sky?” I asked, confused.
Chiron paced along the grass. “Her team is the most mobile. They’re all pretty light on packing up, which means they can get to California the quickest.”
As if on cue, Sky and her team ran out of the arena and disappeared in those flashes of light.
“How do they do that?” I queried. Chiron shook his head. “I don’t know how they manage it, child.”
“And if all of Chaos’s troops can ‘teleport’ to—” I started. Chiron shook his head. “Annabeth, remember that Sky is Thalia. Her father is the lord of the air. Only her squad is able to teleport over vast distances, and they are actually the only ones who can teleport to different places—and alternate Universes.”
“Then how do Percy—I mean, Star and Nova get to places quickly?”
Chiron looked uncomfortable. “Annabeth, I don’t know all the workings of Chaos’s troops. All I know about Star’s squad is that they can move extremely quickly in the water, but if Chaos sent them to California, they would either have to go through the Strait of Magellan or the Panama Canal, both of which are extremely dangerous and takes very long, even with Star’s water capabilities. Nova’s team can go underground and travel from there, in special routes like Labyrinth paths, where space and time are different. Although they can get from place-to-place over land pretty quickly, Sky’s teleportation is faster, so Chaos sends her to long distance battles.
“Sky’s troops are the ones who are really good at moving fast, and that’s one of their strengths. But they also have weaknesses, as with Nova and Star’s squads.”
“That makes sense,” I approved. “So Chaos balanced all the stats of his top Commander’s troops out so one isn’t better then another troop.”
Chiron nodded. “Exactly.”
There was a roar outside the camp boundaries as at least five humongous drakons of different breeds prowled along Camp Half-Blood, looking for a weakness in the boundaries.
“I’ll go help take care of that,” I told Chiron. He nodded approvingly. “Be careful!” he called at my retreating figure. I sighed. Sometimes, Chiron could get a little too overprotective. Sure, I was just going to run into a Lydian drakon’s jaws. That would be a totally smart thing to do!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lenorg said…
heart
its awsome its fantastic its supercalifragilisticespialydoso
big smile
this story is sooo awesome!!! spectacullar!! ur awesome writing is back!!! yeahh!!!! :D im happy and ive read many of these types of stories how Annaveth hurts Percy and he runs away and Chaos and stuff but this ones diffferent!!! post soon@!!!! its awesome!!!! if u want to see some i could show u the links but ANTONIA will start saying...I HATE THAT WEBSITE!!! STORIES SUCK!! not all do for ur information!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cro0010 said…
heart
SO cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pink-bookworm said…
This is super awesome and such a creative fan fiction.
big smile
THAT WAS AMMMMMMMMMAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR FANFIC IS THE BEST ONE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUVED THE PART WHEN SKY,STAR, AND NOVA SENT ASHLEY, ALEX, AND LANCE TO THE INFIRMARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Peracbeth2136 said…
big smile
sooooooooo awesome!!!!!! but one question do percy and annabeth still like eachother cuz they didnt act very idk happy? i guess to see eachother. otherwise awesome story!!!!!!!!!! very creative:DDD
big smile
All right, guys.
You guys have been so awesome by commenting, so expect a new chapter tomorrow. It's going to cover all three Commanders' skirmishes...cliffy? Or not? Oh, what in Styx...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک skyguy98 said…
you have a great story ussaly i dont read stories like this but yours is so good
when will u post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swiftwater said…
Creative post soon
i want cliffy!! i cant wait!! so are you goon post?
crying
AHHHHHH
MY MOM HID THE LAPTOP I CAN'T UPDATE! :(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kirby624 said…
cake
O. M. G!!!!!!!!!!THAT WUZ AWESOME!!!! Have a cake!
angelic
awe!! that sucks...
@Peracbeth2136, there is a major Percabeth alert coming in the future chapters.
@Everybody, Thanks for saying that it was awesome! Here's the next chapter a post-birthday cupcake! *gives cupcake to everybody*
This chapter is mainly focusing on Sky, although there are little snapshots of what the other Commanders are doing as well. Enjoy the chapter, as this might be the last one I'm posting for a long time. My school is starting on August 31. Crap.

FOUR|Skirmishes
Sky

Oh, yeah, I was totally fuming at Camp Half-Blood and the Olympians after Nova mentioned that we “had” to reveal our identities to the whole, backstabbing camp.
Kyle caught up to me. “Are you sure you’re all right?”
I shook my head. “Later. You’ll find out later. We have to get to Sacramento first.”
Kyle’s eyebrows scrunched together. “I thought that this whatcha-ma-call-it Roman camp was in San Francisco.”
“It is,” I agreed. “But the Romans built a base in Sacramento, since monsters seem to be coming from that general city. To be precise, the Golden Gate Bridge. Which is why we are going to Sacramento. Now, are we gonna stall here and continue talking about why we’re going to Sacramento, or are we going to take action and teleport there?”
Kyle rolled his eyes. “Let’s go.”
“Yes,” I murmured under my breath, “that’s the infinitely better choice.”
I was nearly knocked over by the force of the gale as soon as we landed on the Golden Gate. Looks like Aeolus wasn’t happy with Sacramento today. Or was it because some Olympian took an order for bad weather there? I wasn’t sure I wanted to find out.
“Gah!” Kyle spat out some gritty bits that were in his mouth. “Who knew that the winds here were so bad-tempered?”
I looked at him. “Where’s your helmet?”
Kyle squinted. “You’re right. Why didn’t I have the sense to put my helmet on?”
I ducked as a flaming arrow whizzed past where my head was a second ago. “We better get moving before one of our heads turns into a flaming torch.”
Somebody from the far back raised his or her hand. “Where are the Romans? How are we going to identify them in here? It’s mayhem!”
I sighed. Honestly, I actually wasn’t sure how in Styx I was supposed to seek the Romans out—Chaos hadn’t been specific in his instructions on where exactly to find them. If they hadn’t changed for millennia, then they should still be wearing…purple shirts and regular Roman armor. That helps with the search so much.
Instead, when I surveyed the battlefield, I found smoky air and occasional flashes of fire. Maybe it was gunpowder?
“Hey, you!” a voice called from all that hazy air. “Status?”
I twisted around to find myself face-to-face with a girl in gold armor. I scrutinized her sword, which looked exactly like a gladius. Romans. If this girl was here, then the rest of them were near her.
My squad muttered among themselves tensely and drew their weapons. I held up my hand. “Wait.”
“Who are you?” the girl demanded, thrusting her sword point at my neck. “You have ten seconds before I run my sword through you.”
I suppressed a groan. I had forgotten how arrogant and paranoid Romans were.
“We are here at Chaos’s orders,” I said slowly, pondering my words. “We have come to assist you.”
The girl regarded me with suspicious, stormy-gray eyes. Wait a second. Stormy-gray eyes? That was an almost definite sign that this girl was a child of Ath—Minerva.
I coughed. “Um…are you Reyna, by any chance?”
The girl lurched backwards. “What?”
I snapped, “Well?”
Kyle stepped forward and tapped me on the shoulder. “Can we just go and kick some monsters around?”
I ignored him, my full attention still fixed onto the girl. “If you aren’t, can we see her?”
The girl tugged off her helmet and threw it on the ground where it landed with a clank. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that, because Reyna was glaring at me like I was dead meat.
“Okay,” Kyle whispered in my ear. “I think that I like the Greeks better then the Romans.”
I shot him an irritable look and ordered, “Go and kill some monsters. You’re in charge for now.”
Kyle nodded and gestured for the rest of my squad to follow him. They disappeared into the murky haze.
“We were handling it just fine!” Reyna hissed at me. “Who do you think you are?”
I raised my eyebrows as a Titan in gold armor swept a whole legion off their feet. “Handling it very well, huh? Is that why—”
“Shut up!” Reyna snapped, her cheeks coloring. “Again, just who do you think you are?”
I resolutely glared at her. “Where’s Lupa?”
Reyna lost it right then and there and slashed at me with her sword. I gritted my teeth and parried, getting angry. “I’m not here to kill you!”
Reyna continued to press. “We don’t need your help!”
“Look,” I snarled, “I’m not here to argue with you! I’m here to help! If I had my way, I wouldn’t even be here!”
Sadly, that didn’t faze the incredibly annoyed daughter of Minerva. “Go away!”
It appears that Reyna really wanted to do this the hard way, so I gave it to her. I’ve had enough of her.
I had noticed that she fought in an incredibly similar way to Ashley. Ashley fights in a pattern, she lunges at one place and if it misses, strikes at another one. She only aims for those to places for the rest of the fight. It was sort of like when she found out her blow to my hip was blocked; she would immediately lunge for a chance to strike the crook of my arm.
So right at the point when she missed my side, I caught the blade of the gladius with my own weapon and twisted. It was a simple as that. Reyna’s sword clattered uselessly against the asphalt and she was now left defenseless.
“Are you happy now?” I tiredly asked. “Next time, if you want to beat somebody, try to be less predictable.”
Reyna’s mouth was flapping like a fish, as Annabeth would say. “Predictable? How—”
“Please,” I snapped. “Every single time you jabbed or slashed, it was either at my arm or my side. You can’t get more predictable then that. And to make matters even easier, you first tried my side, then my arm. It was like that throughout the whole fight! Hip, arm, hip, arm.”
Reyna picked up her sword and scowled, “Fine.”
“So where’s Lupa?” I inquired.
Reyna waved a hand impatiently. “You going to follow me or stay here for the remainder of the battle? The latter is a more enticing option for me.”
I silently walked after her as we came across a whole rectangle of tents. It was, obviously, set in the Ancient Romans’ camp style. Sacramento would be pissed by the huge hole that was dug right into the Golden Gate Bridge. I wondered where they would find the money to repair it.
Reyna stopped at the front of a large, purple tent and mockingly gestured at it. “There’s the wolf, at your service.”
I muttered an Ancient Greek obscenity under my breath as I entered the tent.
There was a large, chocolaty-red wolf at the end of the abnormally large tent. Lupa was curled up into a tight ball, obviously sleeping. You could hear some snorts from time to time.
Crossing my arms irritably, I asked Lupa, “Are you gonna stay like this for the remainder of the hour or are you going to wake up and talk?”
The big, sleepy wolf stirred and raised her head, opening her dark amber eyes. I was confused, remembering that her eyes used to be a silvery-white, but you can never tell with that fickle wolf. It might have been an optical illusion or something.
Lupa sat up when she saw me and growled, Are you a Greek?
I scowled and retorted, “Do I look like one?”
Lupa tilted her head. Strange, she mused. You seem to be a Greek, yet you are not a Greek. What are you?
“First off,” I snapped, “I am not a thing. I’m a human being. Second, did Chaos tell you that anybody would tell you that me and my squad would come? Someone that’s currently outside your tent tried to kill me.”
Lupa flicked her ears. Chaos. That name does seem familiar…
I resisted the urge to leap forwards and bonk some sense into that ruthless wolf.
If wolves could frown, Lupa did. Actually, yes, some being called “Chaos” came and told me that some of his soldiers would be assisting us in the fight against Hyperion.
“So why,” I spat, “did Reyna try to murder me? Wouldn’t she know that I was here to help?”
Lupa seemed to bark a wolfish laugh. I didn’t tell the legions.
My mouth dropped open, although Lupa couldn’t see it. “Excuse me?”
Lupa calmly liked a giant paw. I didn’t tell the legions, she repeated. I wanted to see how well the legionnaires would do against the soldiers of Chaos. Apparently, they need quite a bit more training. That was an easy-to-figure out maneuver that Reyna was pulling off. It was therefore easy to disarm her…Thalia Grace.
I balked and tried to wrap my thoughts around the fact that the grumpy old wolf knew who I actually was. “I…”
Oh, the gods don’t know who you are, Lupa promised. Neither does anyone else. Chaos made your interesting helmets so that the gods can’t see through them. Neither can I, and I would not know your identity if Chaos hadn’t told me who you were. The only way for someone to know who you are is if you freely choose to reveal yourself to that person, or your…leader tells them otherwise.
I slammed my fist on the ground. “Hold it. Did you just say that Chaos told you who I was?”
Lupa nodded her head.
I gritted my teeth. “Freaking Styx! You’re not going to tell anyone, are you?”
Lupa barked. Ha! Even if I wanted to, I am not able to. Chaos forbade me to tell anybody, which means that I can’t tell anybody or anything for you are.
“Reyna is still outside,” I said, annoyed. “She—”
Relax, Lupa growled. She can’t hear us. When I said that I can’t tell anyone who you are, I mean it. If I’m talking with you, nobody can hear you. Now, you’d better go to help us defeat the Titans. I admit it, we need help. We lost half of the Second Legion this morning.
I scowled even more and stomped out of the tent. Reyna was waiting there, smirking. “Did you have fun in there? I’m kind of surprised that you’re still alive.”
I swept right past her without breathing a word, but I was fuming inside, trying not to let my feelings escape through my expression.
I ran past the whole campsite and stopped as Hyperion the oak tree loomed over me. “You should make a fine prisoner for the Shadow.”
Star

“Did anybody mention that Central Park is now a factory?” I asked, confused.
Annabeth furrowed her brow. After helping the other campers defeat a bunch of Lydian drakons, Chiron had assigned the Athena, Ares, Apollo, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Nike, Nemesis, Hypnos, and Iris cabins to assist me and my team in Central Park. Needless to say, the Hypnos cabin members weren’t really much of a help. As soon as we stopped, they crumpled to the ground, fast asleep.
“It was fine a couple of hours ago,” Annabeth said. “Exactly like what Central Park was two thousand years ago.”
Dawn whistled. “They’ve got some serious steampunk going on over there.”
Piper frowned. “Yes, and I’ll bet Katoptris that that is a factory for the Titans or Gaea and her Giants.”
“Gosh,” Dawn said sarcastically. “I never thought of that!”
Piper and Dawn glared at each other. I could sense that there was a one-way sissy fight coming their way, so I stepped forwards to intervene. Before I could do anything, Annabeth seriously said, “Knock it off, guys. Arguing about factories won’t get us anywhere. We’ve got to launch an assault or something while they’re still unprepared!”
Dawn glared at Annabeth, who steadily returned her gaze. “Don’t tell me what to do,” Dawn snapped. “Why should I listen to a camper?”
Annabeth scowled. “If you want to die, fine. Continue arguing meaninglessly to a tree or something.”
I loudly coughed. “Girls.”
Annabeth gave one more evil glare at Dawn and turned to face the factory, probably analyzing the best way it could be taken down in a surprise attack. Dawn’s hand was inching towards her sword until I put a hand on her shoulder. “This isn’t time for a fight,” I sternly said. “Annabeth’s right. We’ve got to attack when they’re still unsuspecting. That way, we stand a better chance of capturing the factory without losing too many warriors.”
Somebody from the Nike cabin called, “We’re really lucky.”
My eyebrows shot up. “Lucky, huh? That’s…”
Annabeth snapped her fingers. “I got it. Will everybody please listen to me?”
All of my troops glared at anything but Annabeth, and all of the campers stared at nothing but Annabeth. I looked between to two clearly separated groups. Well, this could turn out to be interesting. Not in a good way, of course—if looks could kill, the campers would be dead five billion times over, from the way that Dawn and the rest of my squad were glancing at their supposed “teammates”.
“Just listen to her!” I snapped. Dawn looked at me, startled, as Annabeth flashed me a subtle, but grateful look.
“We all know that the Nike cabin’s mom is the goddess of victory,” Annabeth began. “Correct?”
There was a general murmur of assent rippling throughout our whole group.
The same boy who had told me that his cabin was really lucky stepped forwards and offered, “We’ll take the first charge. That way, less monsters have a chance of surviving, and the rest of you guys don’t have to battle as much monsters to get into the heart of the complex.”
Annabeth nodded. “Then, Hypnos—are you even awake?”
A boy who was snoring on the ground turned over and muttered something about an armadillo. Annabeth sighed. “Never mind. Apollo, can you guys, like, perch along the outer boundaries of the compound to pick off any monsters that try to enter into the building while the main team goes directly into the factory to ravage all the supplies?”
A girl with long, auburn hair and hazel eyes shrugged. “No problem,” she promised. “We’ll kick some monster butt today.”
There were a couple of giggles from the Nemesis and Aphrodite cabins.
“Ashley,” Annabeth said her voice noticeably hardening. Ashley rolled her eyes and spat, “What do you want me and my cabin mates to do?”
“I want you and your members to go to whatever is powering the factory and shut it down. There should be one or two boilers. Since you guys have control over water…”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it,” Ashley said, already bored. Her cabin mates shifted uncomfortably and murmured among themselves.
“And the rest of us will lead the main assault on the factory itself. Deal?”
I smiled, although nobody could see that under my helmet. That was my Wise Girl.
Nova

“Guys!” I yelled over the abundant chatter of campers and my squad. They seemed to be getting along pretty well, which surprised me a lot. I halfheartedly wondered how Star and Sky’s squads were relating with the campers.
Star might have been doing okay, but I seriously doubted that Sky was “okay”. If the Romans hadn’t changed a bit the last time I saw them, Romans are paranoid about every single person, whether it’s their kin or Kronos. I was pretty sure that Sky wasn’t having a great time in Sacramento.
Then, I noticed that it had all suddenly gotten quiet and everybody was staring at me. One of the Hermes cabin members said, “Yeah?”
I blinked. Oh. Me calling, “Guys!” Campers and squad members talking. Right.
“From what I have heard,” I started, “A couple of Titans are making their attack at the Williamsburg Bridge.”
“That’s just wonderful,” I heard Drake, my second-in-command mutter. I looked at him.
“We’re going to have to split up. Campers on my right, my troops on my left. Go!”
There was a bunch of scrambling and clanking as demigods (and mortals) pushed, shoved, and kicked to get to their assigned side. Once the clamor had ceased, I walked along the ranks, counting as I went. Perfect. Ten lines.
I walked between the five-line mark, people stepping back to let me through. I looked in satisfaction at the rift I had created. “All right, campers and troopers on the right, you guys will be on the offensive. You will be part of the main charge towards the Titans and their allies.
“Left side, you’re on defense. Each of you grab one partner to defend while your offensive ally gets close to the Titans. When you are near Krios or Oceanus—”
“Oceanus?” somebody called.
I nodded. “More on that later. As I was saying…when you get close to either of those two Titans, attack them. If you’re the first ones, don’t panic—there will be more help arriving soon. Am I clear on what we should do?”
Drake said, “Yeah, although I don’t know about—”
“We’re fine,” Travis Stoll called. I smiled. “All right, everybody. Happy fighting, and may the gods and Chaos be with you!”
how do the gods forget their kids that did so much?
awsome chapter but the golden gate bridge is in san fransico.
FIGHT kick but Thalia titans or Romans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go PERCY/STAR AND NICO/NOVA lovef this story
big smile
That waz- awesome!!! I really luv it! Go eachv an everyone cant wait for next post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PersesJr said…
big smile
Am new hear and i just want to say,AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE,POST SOON
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thunderwolf233 said…
big smile
freking cool
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Groversbro said…
Nova for Nico
star for Sea/Percy
Sky for sky/Thalia
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kirby624 said…
monkey
AWESOME!!!!
What you have so far is intelligent, well-written, clearly well-thought out, and downright incredible. You have some serious talent. Keep writing. Really.

AMAZING. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Percy2 said…
Amazing amazing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safree said…
big smile
seriously awsesome. please post soon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک foreverpercy said…
big smile
O.M.G. ...
Amazing...
Please Post soon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! amazing so post.
mischievous
All right...13 people commented! Awesome, guys! I'm hoping to get this forum higher up in the "popular content" bar, so let's do this! Here's the next chapter, and I hope you enjoy it!
Also, if I'm doing a sequel to this (guys, tell me if I should. Add that in your comments!) there's a spoiler in here. Next chapter is major Percabeth, for all you fans out there. Cheers!

FIVE|Æther
Sky

“The what?” I asked, thoroughly confused by the not-so-much-of-an-oak-tree-anymore Hyperion. “I never even knew that Titans would bow down to anybody other than Kronos.”
Hyperion bellowed with laughter. “That’s true, little girl,” he thundered. I glared at him, which I think kind of looked stupid, because I was at least seven feet shorter than he was.
“But the Shadow has promised us control of this whole Universe,” Hyperion said while wiping the tears from his eyes due to excessive laughter. “And my brothers and I must say—gaining control of this Universe is a whole lot better than just conquering this puny planet!”
I blinked. “Wasn’t it supposed to be something like, ‘This Pretty Planet’, not ‘This Puny Planet’?”
Hyperion raised his huge sword, which started glowing. “I assure you,” he chuckled, completely ignoring my statement. “If you surrender right now and drop all your weapons, I won’t have to smash you into a grease spot. The first choice sounds much better, don’t you think?”
It was obvious that he was going to smash me first and ask questions later, no matter what I did. And what kind of honor is it to go down without a fight? Oh, gods. And here I was, promising myself that I would never sound like the Romans.
All around me, I could hear the sounds of combat. The clashing of swords ringing across the battlefield. The dull thunk of clubs hitting the asphalt, and occasionally, monster or human flesh. The whizzing sound of arrows cutting through the air at a deadly speed. The battle cries and groans as fighters on both sides bled to death on the road.
I was so busy listening to the sounds of the battle so that when Hyperion swung his sword at me, I barely had enough time to dodge it. The sword sunk into the road an inch next to me, pulverizing the ground and sending a shock wave throughout the whole bridge.
As Hyperion yanked his sword out, I unsheathed my spear and Aegis. Unfortunately, I seriously doubted that Hyperion would take more notice of my attacks than he would a bee sting. I hate the Titans.
“Come back here, girl!” Hyperion bellowed, slashing his sword like a giant guillotine that just couldn’t wait to behead me. “Stand and fight!”
I didn’t ever think that I would say this, but what I really needed now was a good boatload of musical satyrs.
I took a deep breath and stepped out from behind the overturned truck that I was roosting beneath. “Come and get me if you can!” I taunted. “Of course, you Titans are slower than a snail on steroids, so I wouldn’t bet that you could catch me!”
Okay, I admit, that was a lame insult, but there were just random words pouring out before I could stop them. Hyperion, apparently not the one who takes an insult (however lame it is) lightly, screamed in rage and charged after me.
Great. Now, I had an enraged Titan that is swinging a sword at deadly speeds after me. It would be a wonder if I could get out of this fight alive. I needed a plan. I could really use an Annabeth right now.
Sadly, there wasn’t an “Annabeth” at Camp Jupiter, and the only one that was even close to being my friend—well; you know that I’m not exactly on good terms with her.
Hyperion raised a hand, and his eyes began to glow. I ducked my head as the Titan exploded into light. I heard a whooshing sound next to my ear and instinctively raised my shield. Hyperion’s sword slammed into it a second later, banging into the mouth of Medusa.
The force of the impact sent tremors down my arm, which meant that Hyperion had gotten a lot stronger than when he was two thousand years ago.
I thought about what I could do for a moment, all the while dodging crazy slashes and jabs of Hyperion’s annoying gold blade. There was one option, but I had sworn to never use it. The power was uncontrollable, and could very well incinerate me into ashes. Oh, well, if that happened to me, Star and Nova would still be able to save the world. They both had one of the blades as well.
But this was an emergency situation, one that I couldn’t get out of without dying or being fatally injured, and then dying. Yes, each of those paths included perishing in the end, and I did not plan on going to Hades before I revealed myself to the gods.
I jumped as Hyperion swept his weapon underneath me, clearly hoping to cut me off at the legs. I rolled on the asphalt and muttered a single word under my breath: “Space.”
Nothing happened. Hyperion loomed over me, leering and leisurely flipping his sword. “Say good-bye.”
He raised his sword. I knew that I couldn’t get out of this one—there was this wall of light behind me that I could most certainly not plow through. I would be blinded or burned to a crisp, or both. I braced myself to die when I felt a gust of wind. Hm. Maybe the blade was summoned.
Hyperion staggered back in amazement, all of his intent to kill forgotten as the air between both of us blazed with a white-hot light.
Quite possibly for the first time in his immortal life, Hyperion stuttered. “Wh-what?”
I reached and grabbed the sword. It was a beautiful piece of weaponry. The blade itself looked as if it was made of molten lava, but it was cool to the touch and infinitely more powerful than the liquid fire. The silver cross guard was curved near the ends, both sides ending in a round, smooth point. The actual hilt was made of strong wood, with a leather wrap around it.
But there was something wrong. I hadn’t asked for the Blade of Æther. I had asked for the Blade of Space. The only possible explanation for that mix-up was if somebody else was already using it. And the only other people besides me who are able to summon Time, Space, and the Æther were Star and Nova, which meant that both of them were using Time and Space, respectively. That got me frowning.
Hyperion was still staring in awe at the sword that I was glaring at. “Shiny,” he commented. I almost burst out laughing from the absurdity of that statement. The sword that could send him back into the powerful clutches of Tartarus, and the only thing he says is “Shiny”? That was epically sad.
But I couldn’t laugh. Because if I lost my control over the sword, I would be incinerated on the spot. It was too potent, and one wrong move can get you sent to the Underworld. I’ve seen that happen to so many users in the past. They get drunk with the power of the Blade, and get burned into a crisp.
Hyperion got over his amazement and smiled a horrible smile at me. “So,” he rumbled, “are you going to go down with that scrawny little bright sword of yours?”
“‘Scrawny’ hardly covers it,” I replied. “And you’re going back into Tartarus where you belong.”
Hyperion sneered. “And how will you do that?” he inquired. “I am a Titan! I cannot be defeated by a soldier of Chaos in armor!”
I smirked back at him. “Do you know what Æther is?” I softly asked him. Hyperion stood there, dumbfounded. I could swear that he was resisting the urge to scratch his helm. “What?” he stupidly said.
I pointed the Blade at him. “It’s the fifth element of the Ancients. And most powerful substance by far in all of the Universes.”
The sword vibrated in my hand and let loose a blast of the element it was named after. Hyperion opened his mouth and was enveloped in the molten Æther. There was a rumble, and a huge explosion as Hyperion wailed, “Nooooo! Not again!”
I dropped to the ground as the huge shock wave of the stray element rippled throughout the whole battle scene. Everybody, monster, Roman demigod, and squad member alike, stopped what they were doing and stared at the incredible scene in front of them. Hyperion was literally being ripped apart by Æther, dissolving in the light. With a final scream, he disappeared, his sword clattering onto the ground.
There was a stunned silence as the audience tried to digest exactly what was happening. Then, a Laistrygonian giant glared at me. I was the prime suspect, I was the target to Hyperion’s forces. I was standing behind the remains of their fallen leader, so who better to attack then me? Not that it was a good thing.
The giant bellowed, “Kill her!”
I cursed under my breath as every single monster turned their attention to me, weapons glinting wickedly in the sun.
Somebody barked from the Roman lines, “Charge!”
I slashed a monster to dust and gave a thumbs-up towards Kyle, who nodded and went on the offensive, hacking and slicing at the monsters.
The monsters didn’t stand a chance without their leader. Within minutes, there was a layer of dust settling over the Golden Gate Bridge, with the surviving monsters fleeing the scene, distraught over their huge loss.
The Romans disbanded, drifting off in little groups to their campsite to tell Lupa of their “overwhelming victory”. And as usual, I wouldn’t get the least bit of credit.
Kyle ran to me. “How did you beat Hyperion?” he asked, impressed. I looked at the Blade as Kyle’s mouth dropped open.
“I—how in the name of Chaos did you get that?” Kyle gasped, flabbergasted.
I sighed. “It was an accident. I didn’t mean to summon it from the Void.”
“Those Blades were just supposed to be a—” Kyle started, but I cut him off. “Our jobs are done here. Let’s go. Star and Nova have both had plenty of time to get themselves into trouble. Let’s go check on them, and if they’re not finished with beating back the Titans, we’ll help. After that…”
“Yes?” Kyle suspiciously asked. “What?”
I stared beyond the gate. “You’ll get what you wished for,” I answered. “Our identities.”
It was pretty quick after the our battle. It turned out that Star and his team had taken out a factory that was making some serious weapons for the Titans and Nova has sent Krios and Oceanus back into hiding, but they would be back. I was pretty sure that Hyperion wouldn’t recuperate for a long time though.
The time it took to get back to camp with the others gave me a lot of time to think about what Hyperion had said about “the Shadow”. The Titans were apparently acting under the Shadow’s orders, who told them to conquer Earth and they would be in control of this particular Universe. It was a simple as that. But not as simple when it comes to trying to figure out whom the Shadow actually is. Most likely, it was a ragtag group of humans or demigods who are working to bring down Olympus, but why would the Titans even listen to them? How were they that important if they were just a group of mutineers?
I was keeping this information to myself—for now. When the time comes, I would tell it to Star and Nova, but I needed thinking time first.
I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn’t realized that we were at the camp borders and I had smashed straight into Peleus, who lifted his gigantic head and growled at me. Yes, I was unrecognizable to him when I had the helmet on, but I can’t risk letting everybody know what my identity was before I revealed myself.
I turned around and ran past my tree before Peleus could take a bite. Annabeth fell in step with me. “How did it go?”
“Terrible,” I sarcastically said. Annabeth raised an eyebrow. “You look…almost happy. You’re not glum.”
“What?” I demanded. “I was never glum!”
Annabeth snickered. “Sure, which is why you were moping around after you guys teleported to New York.”
I exhaled. “Fine, Owl Head. You’ve got me.”
Annabeth smiled. “Owl Head?”
I ignored that statement. “Annabeth, before I sent Hyperion back to Tartarus, he told me something. He said that the Shadow, whatever that is, promised he and his brothers so that they would be in control of this Universe.”
Annabeth looked at me. “There is only one universe out there.”
I shook my head. “You don’t know something. It’s the end of the world!”
Annabeth punched me. “I don’t know everything!”
“It’s the end of the Universe,” I mock-gasped in horror. “You admitted that you didn’t know everything.”
Annabeth rolled her eyes, but I could tell that she was trying hard not to laugh. “Nobody knows everything. What universes?”
“Annabeth,” I asked. “How do you think me, Star, and Nova got here? We used a wormhole.”
Annabeth’s jaw looked like it was about to be detached. “Um…”
“Never mind,” I said. “The point is, there are a bunch of Universes in a place called the Void.”
Annabeth sighed. “Great,” she sarcastically exclaimed. “That just clears everything up!”
“Think of it this way,” I pressed. “Think that there is a gigantic room that is filled with balls.”
Annabeth looked at me weirdly. “You’re saying that our universe is a ball.”
I blushed. “Shut up!”
Annabeth innocently asked, “What? You were the one who brought it up.”
“The other definition!” I groaned. “That thought is so wrong, Annabeth.”
Annabeth rolled her eyes. “Continue.”
“There are basically little tunnels between the different balls that are in the room,” I explained. “So if you think of it that way, the room is the Void, the Universes are the balls, and the tunnels are the wormholes. Does that make sense?”
Annabeth pondered over that for a moment. “I suppose. Does that mean, like, our Universe is one of the ‘balls’ in the Void, which is the empty space beyond the edge of the Universe?”
“Yes.”
“You know,” Annabeth laughed. “You could be an astronomy professor.”
I moaned. “I do not plan on having a teaching career, Annabeth! Don’t even mention that thought.”
Annabeth looked at me and whispered, “You haven’t changed.
I scowled. “Well, what did you expect? That I’d become a sugary, sweet girl after vanishing for over two thousand years?”
“Yeah,” Annabeth simply said. “Something along those lines.”
I clapped a hand to my forehead.
Incredible! Really, I loved it. Great chapter.

I'm glad that you made the Percabeth scene more cute than romantic. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک foreverpercy said…
big smile
Amazing chapter!!
Keep posting!!
big smile
AMAZING CHAPTER DUE,POST SOON PLEASE.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Percy2 said…
cool
Post soon please
big smile
THT WAS AMMMMAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­ST!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک thunderwolf233 said…
epic
big smile
Well, this is a milestone for me. Two chapters in one day! There is a kinda "romantic" Percabeth scene in this one. Go Percabeth!
Oh, right. TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A SEQUEL! If you do...I already know what it is going to be about. More comments=me being more happy=faster posting. Thanks for reading! You guys are awesome!

SIX|Explanations
Annabeth

After my interesting little “talk” with Sky, a.k.a. Thalia, I drifted towards my cabin, satisfied with the ways things turned out. Sure, it was a bit louder than I had expected, but at least nobody got seriously hurt, which was a miracle. There were a couple of minor scratches, burns, and bruises, but really, that was about it. The assault was a total success—although Ashley almost messed it up. I laughed inside, remembering how Star had glared at her after she fell down in the midst of a surprised hoard of dracanae.
I was pretty sure that there would be a lot more mayhem at dinner tonight, since Nova had insisted that Star and Sky reveal themselves along with him. I wondered how the gods and the Big Three would react to seeing them again. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ares went to the bathroom in his pants. Trust me, when Ares gets really surprised, he does just what I mentioned—I’ve seen it happen before. It is quite a sight to watch, not to mention hilarious. You should have seen the look on Zeus’s and Aphrodite’s faces when he did that at the winter solstice.
“Annabeth!” somebody called from inside. I stepped into the Athena cabin; the one that Percy had told me “looked like a braniac workshop”. I had scoffed at that at that time, but of course, I knew that it was true.
James, one of my half-brothers, looked worried. “There’s something wrong.”
“What?” I sharply asked. I looked around the whole cabin. Everything was as it usually was. The projects were intact, my bunk and personal space had an air of messiness around it, the war maps weren’t the slightest bit crinkled, and our bronze armor was gleaming in the sun. “I don’t see anything wrong.”
James shook his head, agitated. “It’s the camp.”
I bit my lip. True, things had gone a little haywire since Chaos’s legions had arrived this morning, but it was still the same old Camp Half-Blood. “Does it have to do with—” I started, but as usual, James knew what I was going to say before I finished my sentence.
“The camp is dying again,” James seriously said. “It just happened.”
A sliver of ice ran through my chest as my gaze drifted to Thalia’s tree. “Do you mean what I think you mean?” I whispered.
James nodded. “The Golden Fleece has been stolen, and we don’t know where it went. It’s just…gone.”
I was out of the cabin in a blink of an eye, zooming towards the pine tree. As I got nearer, my heart plummeted.
Peleus was zonked out, blowing smoke rings as he snored. I examined him all over and frowned when I ran my hand over a little pinprick. “Oh, what in the name of the gods, Peleus?”
There was a needle embedded in one of the chinks of his armor, and it was obviously a hypodermic needle. I stared at the tree and sat down at the base of its roots, tears leaking out of my eyes. “Again.”
The puncture hole in the tree, the one that Luke had made so long ago had mysteriously re-opened itself and was oozing green sap as it had before. Some brown needles were littering the now-brown grass, the elder python venom once again taking hold of the pine tree. Sky was definitely going to kill whoever did this and this time…she wasn’t in the tree.
All around camp, the inhabitants were starting to stream towards the tree to see if the news they had recently learned was true. I hugged the tree and silently stared at the as everybody looked on, stunned. They didn’t know the whole history behind the tree and the Fleece, but they knew the importance, so they must have been thinking why one of their number turned traitor and took the Fleece…unless it was the Titans’ doing.
Star pushed to the front, his eyes full of shock. “What—who took the Fleece?”
I shook my head miserably, which signified, I don’t know.
“It was there just five minutes ago!” Star said, agitated. “I saw it!”
Chiron galloped to the scene of the “crime”, his brown eyes urgent. He turned to me. “Annabeth, get Sky.”
“She’s here,” Star mumbled. “And she isn’t happy.”
No duh, Seaweed Brain, I silently thought.
Sky was loitering at the very back of the group with Nova nervously watching her in case she blew her top. She looked as if she was going to rip the whole camp apart—and if she had the time, the whole Universe—in search for the Fleece.
The whole camp’s attention was now directed towards Sky, even Ashley, Lance, and Alex. They were all watching her, confused, because they obviously didn’t know that she was actually Thalia, so why would a visitor be so worried about the pine tree?
“Who took it?” Sky snapped her voice laced with venom.
Nova ducked next to her and whispered something in her ear. Sky glared at him and quietly snapped something back. Nova stepped backwards, his eyes wide.
Star met Sky’s gaze and I thought that something flashed in between them, because Star tightly said, “Let’s go to the dining pavilion for a while, shall we?”
Chiron’s eyebrows shot up, but he didn’t object. “Very well.”
The campers streamed towards the pavilion, talking amongst themselves, no doubt about the missing Fleece and the perilous state of Thalia’s tree. Sky turned on her heel and stalked after the campers without giving a glance back. Nico gave me and Star a furtive look, then ran after Sky, yelling at her to wait up. Chiron followed his lead until me and Star were left alone.
“You’re going to reveal yourselves, right?” I asked Star, or should I say, Percy quietly.
Percy nodded. “I think that this incident shook Thalia up pretty good. I think that me and Nico will have to restrain her from killing the whole camp.”
I slightly smirked. “You’ll be killed in the process.”
“I very much doubt that,” Percy flashed back, though not meanly. He opened his arms and squeezed me tightly. “I missed you, Wise Girl,” he murmured in my ear. I smiled at him. “You too, Seaweed Brain.”
Together, we slowly walked towards the pavilion. For a moment, I could imagine that these were the old times, the couple of weeks when Kronos was just defeated. Now, those times were the time of my life.
Percy gave me one last look and departed for the head table whereas I went to the Athena table.
“A lot of you might be wondering who we actually are,” Percy started. One of his squad members, August stood up. “Yeah, I’ve been your trooper for over a thousand years and I still don’t know what color your hair is!”
There were a couple of mild chuckles at this as August sat down again. Percy seemed to smile underneath his helmet. “You’ll find out right now!”
He took off his helmet and instantly, there was a loud crash at the Zeus table. Lance had fallen off his seat, white-faced and shaking. I sighed with relief. That should put an end to his meaningless flirting with me.
“So as you can see,” Percy continued to a gaping August, “my hair is black.”
Dawn said in disbelief, “You’re Seaweed Brain.”
Nico burst out laughing as Thalia shot him an irritable look.
“Well, actually,” Percy said, blushing slightly. “I’m Percy.”
“I know that,” Dawn mumbled under her breath.
“Oookay,” Travis said, wide-eyed. “This suddenly got really weird.”
Nico and Thalia looked at each other and both of them took off their helmets at the same time. The whole camp burst into pandemonium with Chaos’s soldiers gawking at their Commanders. Everybody was screaming until the Olympians appeared.
There were thirteen flashes of light as all the Olympians—Dionysus was on Olympus for an emergency meeting—and Hades appeared out of nowhere, staring at the three demigods that they and both camps have thought to be dead.
Hades uncertainly said in a most un-Hades like manner, “Where have you been?”
“Somewhere over the rainbow!” Percy and Nico suggested at the same time while Thalia glowered at the floor, her hands clenched.
The Olympians plus Hades looked at each other. “Why did you run away?” Zeus asked his gaze fixed on Thalia.
Percy and Nico took one look at each other, and rushed over to clamp both of Thalia’s hands in theirs behind her back, whose head shot up, her blue eyes blazing.
“Let me go!” Thalia yelled, wrenching as hard as she could. I flinched. This couldn’t be good. The winds were picking up speed, the sea getting quite choppy.
Kyle shouted at Percy and Nico, “Let her go!” I frowned.
“Don’t let her go!” somebody else, presumably Ashley yelled. Pretty soon there was fight raging on. I groaned.
Percy told the struggling Thalia, “Stop fighting!”
The Olympians looked between both fights that were going on while Chiron tried to maintain order, peace, and harmony. Obviously, it didn’t work.
Thalia abruptly stopped struggling, but she was still glaring at her dad.
“SILENCE!” Zeus thundered. Everybody froze in what they were doing so they looked like statues of themselves.
“Why did you run away?” Hera repeated her husband’s question while glaring at all three of the eldest Big Three demigods.
Thalia yanked futilely again and yelled, “Because you immortals and the camp freaking forgot about us after we saved Olympus!”
“We—” Zeus stuttered, obviously not wanting to upset his furious daughter than she already was. Thalia interrupted her father, obviously getting seriously pissed off. “You gave all the credit those three—” she glared at Ashley, Lance, and Alex when Poseidon cut in.
“They defeated Nemesis!” he thundered. Percy was shaking his head vigorously while Thalia continued wrenching, trying to free her hands. Clearly, although Percy and Nico were the ones holding her, she wasn’t exactly jumping at the opportunity of shocking them off.
“And they defeated ONLY Nemesis!” Thalia retorted. “And it took three of them to do it! Sure, the other immortal campers took down Morpheus, while we defeated every single other minor deity!”
“Thalia!” Nico said almost desperately. “Stop it! You can rant later!”
He looked at Percy pleadingly, who shook his head. “Can’t do anything.”
“Can’t do anything?!” Nico stared at the sky. “Can you at least stop the storm?”
I nervously glanced up to see a large storm brewing. It seemed as if Camp Half-Blood had forgotten about its “no-weather-without-permission” policy.
“And while you were partying, we defeated Kronos! You didn’t even lift a finger to help!”
Ashley’s cheeks colored as she suddenly stood up. “You didn’t tell us that you needed help!”
“Does that even matter?” I spat while glaring at Ashley. “Do you need somebody to tell you what to do, every single time when we go to battle?”
“Oh, and I suppose that you were there, helping them defeat Kronos,” Ashley countered.
Athena and Poseidon looked at each other.
“As a matter of fact,” Percy said, “she was.”
Thalia took over again. “And that brings us to a very important point! To top off all that wonderful news, Annabeth was the only person to help and remember us!”
The whole camp and Chaos’s soldiers was muttering now, glaring at the rest of the immortal campers and the Olympians, like they knew that it was their entire fault that Percy, Nico, and Thalia ran away.
“Thalia,” Percy evenly said. “You have got to calm down.”
Thalia hissed, “Calm down, Hades’ boxers—”
Zeus looked flustered at this outbreak of cursing. As he opened his mouth to say something, it started raining buckets. Even the Poseidon kids and Percy got drenched by the downpour.
Hades was staring at Thalia with a murderous look in his eyes. “My boxers?”
Percy and Nico both made a grab for Thalia as she finally pulled free of their clutches, which was strange that she had escaped from Percy’s grasp—wasn’t water supposed to make him more powerful? Unfortunately for them, they both missed, effectively bonking their heads together instead.
“And now,” Thalia snapped, “the Fleece is stolen from my tree! Can my life get any worse?”
Crickets chirped in the woods as everybody held their breath. I knew that not a lot of people knew what she meant when she said “her tree”—nobody had really explained the history to the non-immortal campers—but they knew enough that she was really, really mad at all the immortal campers (except for me, which I found as a relief) and the Olympians.
When nobody answered, Thalia turned on her heel and stormed towards the cabins, clearly shaking with rage. Kyle uncertainly looked between the camp and his Commander, and followed her lead, running after her along with the rest of her squad.
Percy and Nico stared after them, clearly uncomfortable. My mom, Athena shifted. “Well. That was awkward.”
“Mother!” I said, exasperated.
“What?” Athena asked. “It was awkward!”
I rolled my eyes and muttered something uncomplimentary under my breath. But if Athena was observing the next thing that happened, she probably would have faded due to the awkwardness of the event.
Percy, his hair slicked down by the rain, hopped down from the main marble stand where demigods and Chiron usually went to address the camp and walked straight towards me. I ducked my head, my face burning a deep red. No. Not in front of the whole camp.
It was too bad that Percy didn’t have telepathic powers because he offered me his hand.
One of the Aphrodite campers squealed, along with her mother as Percy took hold of my hand and pulled me upright, despite my meager protests.
“Percy,” I hissed as he pulled me towards the centre. Nico was rolling on the wet ground, laughing his head off as everybody, including the Olympians, stared at him in astonishment. “What are you d—agh!”
Everybody’s attention immediately snapped to me and Percy. Aphrodite, being the girly goddess of love as she was, screamed with delight and fainted, Ares only just managing to catch her. For Percy had dragged me close and he—gods help me—kissed me in front of the whole camp. Lance looked as if he was going to kill.
“Um, Percy?” I whispered as soon he gently pulled away. “Are you sure that this is right for the circumstances? Not that I’m complaining or anything.”
Percy glanced at Thalia’s tree, obviously still troubled by it. “You’re right. We should be trying to find who took the Golden Fleece. You want to help me calm down Thals first?”
I broke out into a wide grin. “Of course, Seaweed Brain!” I exclaimed, this time deliberately loudly. Athena groaned, whether from the shame or the embarrassment from the look that her rival, the god of the seas was throwing at her.
I caught Dawn glaring at me. Oh, gods. I had competition for my long-lost boyfriend. That couldn’t be good.
Nico finally stopped laughing, but was still grinning. “While you two lovebirds cool off—”
“Actually,” Percy muttered in my ear, “that’s a good idea. Let’s throw Thalia in the lake!”
I laughed and ran towards the Ω shape of cabins, Percy trailing not too far behind me. If not for the state of the tree, it would have been the perfect day for me.
big smile
Awesome chapter dude post soon again i want ,more
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safree said…
amazing percabeth is back on great
totally needs a sequel