The Heroes of Olympus Son of Neptune (my version)

HereosofOlympus posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 07:08PM
Chapter I
Percy

I woke up with a killer headache, and boy do I mean killer! Rubbing my head I began to get up. I noticed not only did I have a headache, but my entire body began to ache. It felt like I was thrown 200 feet, landed on my back, and could somehow walk away with only a few bruises. As I got to my feet I felt the sun on my face. Squinting, I saw I was in what looked like the middle of the woods.
Where am I?,I whispered to myself. I heard a rustling noise and leaves cracking behind me. Almost as if it was an instinct I turned around and pulled a golden pen out of my pocket and held it in front of my face.
Wow, a pen that's really going to defend me, I said.
I sat down on the ground and tried to think. I twirled the pen in between my fingers. It seemed perfectly normal until I clicked it. I stood up fast and looked at the pen. It grew into a 3 foot bronze sword that fit my grip perfectly.
Wow that is wicked! Said a boys voice.
Good job blowing our cover idiot! Said another voice, this time a girls.
I turned and saw a boy with wavy blonde hair and gray eyes, the girl had light brown hair and eyes. They were both wearing heavy armor.
Who are you and how did you get past the gates! Asked the girl fiercely.
The boy gazed at my sword with a boyish grin on his face. Then he came back to his senses.
Yeah, what's your name?
Now that I thought about I didn't know. I looked at the ground. I can't remember... I woke up here and I can't remember anything.
The boy and girl exchanged looks.
We need to take him to Lupa, maybe Jason...said the boy but was cut off by the girl.
Ok Bobby!
I guessed that was a touchy subject.
I'm Reyna daughter of Mercury and he's..she was cut off by the boy.
Bobby daughter of Minerva! I mean son! Follow us no name!
I followed them. So where exactly are we....I said, and then I saw it.
Bobby and Reyna smiled and said welcome.....to Camp Romulus.

The Heroes of Olympus 38 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...