The Heroes of Olympus PRACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wierdo2 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:21PM
RATING: HAVENT DECIDED YET HERE ARE THE OPTIONS:
YC for young and crazy
C for COMPATIBILITY
YAfor YOUTH AMORE(LOVE)
Tfor TRAUMATIC FOR PERCABETH FANS
Mfor MAZING
DISCLAIMER: I"M NOT R.R BUT IF I WAS IT WOULD BE ALL PRACHEL ALL THE TIME
last edited on Aug 18, 2011 at 10:22PM

The Heroes of Olympus 43 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wierdo2 said…
cool
CRITISM IS ENCOURAGED
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک venus143 said…
big smile
so ur writting a forum for percy and rachel?
awsome i'm tiered of the hole percabeth thing
cool
yup its a group story, Meaning anyone can write chapters as long as it has PRACHEL ROMANCE AND NO PERCABETH
big smile
awsome can't whait till you post then:)
cool
Can u start venus 143
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anaklusmus16 said…
meh
so your saying any1 can write a chapter or 2 about prachel in here not just you
cool
@anaklusmus16- Exactly
cool
Made a prachel club. Become a fan and put stuff on it.
link
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green-art-ac-pj said…
meh
um...no comment...sorry....Im not a fan of Prachel...i like rachel just not prachel...she wants to get wat shes wants a lot...so naw
i dis agree ac when has she ever got what she wanted
sick
ok so i wrote a chapter for this forum i'm sorry if it sucks and for the spelling i wrote this when i was sick so yea we know were thats going again sorry and here it is.

(percy pov) 3 months after war

Ever since the war was over everything was finally going right between me and annnabeth but all that changed a month ago when annabeth started getting mad at me for everything i couldn't do anything without her permission or she had to be their when ever i was talking to one of the girls at camp but the worst parts was i couldn't even get near rachel or else she would flip out unless it was for a quest or something but i havn't had one in so long. christmas was coming up and we were on break right now and for the first time i din't miss camp it was like before i ever knew i was a demigod everything was going fine right now no more trouble just like a normal teen spending winter break with his family. 'DING DONG' the door bell rang and drifting my thoughts away "Mom can you get that" i yelled but then i felt really stupid because i had totally forgotten that her and paul had gone out to dinner. I walked over to the door and looked throught the eye glass to see who it was and who i saw their standidng totally suprised me it was rachel.
i opened the door and what she did suprised me even more she she tackled me to the ground huging me.
"Percy i have missed you so much." she said with tears in her eyes but then she noticed what she did and started blushing
"Oh i'm so sorry percy it's just that i'm really glad to see you. she told me wile both of us were standidng up ann sat down on the couch. "Rachel what are you doing here aren't you suppose to be at the clarion's academy and why are you like this is something wrong." i said trying to hide the enthusiasim i had of seaing her for the first time in so long and then i realise she wasn't dressed in the same old ratty cloths she always had she was wearing skinny jeans with pink vans and a pink top with a white winter jacket and her short red hair had grown all the way past her shoulders she looked amazing i would of never imagined her wearing something else but what she used to wear. "Gosh percy it's nice to see you again too and yes but we are on brake since it's almost christmas here and wouldn't you think something would be wrong if somebody came looking for you almost crying." she said wiping the tears from her eyes now smileing like crazy. "I know i'm sorry" i said " it's just that i'm glad your here i havn't seen you or anyone in so long but why are you crying did something happen?" i said with a worried expretion on my face. "No well yea you see percy it's my dad last week we had party it was suppose to be for me since i'm atending the academy i told my dad i din't whant one but he wouldn't listen he and mom said it would be good for me to meet new people the same category as us but that wasn't it at all, the entire evening they were making me talk to all these difirent snobby guys can you belive that my own parens were trying to set me upl, it disgustes me and this morning mom wouldn't shut up about me hanging out with them this saturday so i just ran out the house and i took the car and the first place i thought to come was here" rachel said " i'm sorry if i bothered you i didn't mean to i just had to escape from it all. "Wow i wouldn't think your dad could get eny worse but trying to get into a ralashionship you don't want thats just crossing the line but i'm glad you came here instead of some other place and you weren't bothering me at all my mom and paul went to diner they'll be back later i'm glad you came i felt kind of lonely anyways you can stay here as long as you need to"... but i was interupted by onother hug by rachel. "Oh jezz percy thanks i have missed you so much!" she said wile hugging me even tighter we stayed in that position for who knows how long and i really didn't mind for that breaf moment i forgot all my problems with annabeth. "Percy should we ummmmm let go now." she said, "Oh yea my bad" sorry i said as i let go of her blushing like an idiot, "Hey do you want to go ice skating that way we could pass the time and we can forget about our problems what do you say you wanna go?" i said, she looked at me for a wile with those sparkiling green eye's and then said "There's nothing i would rather do but i have to warn you i'm an awfull skater and we can take my car." , "Hey thats what i'm here for i will be your personall teacher today and sure." i said with such a wide smile on my face you would of thought i was the joker from batman "Well then what are you wating for perc lets go" she said "Ok just let me get my jacket i don't whant to freez to death" i said and we headed out the door.

cool
sweet
smile
You guys mind if I write one? If you say then I'll delete it. Ok here I go

Percy

We rode in the car silent because I couldn't bring up the courage to say anything to her after holding her like that. And by the looks of it she felt the same. She kept looking outside the window and trying to not face me. So I did the same as she did. When we got to the rink we got our skates put them on and as soon as I stepped into the rink I fell down. I looked up Rachel who was trying so hard not to laugh. She helped me out then we started again and again I couldn't make it 2 centimeters and fell down again. This time she didn't hide it and burst into laughter which sounded music to my ears. “I thought you said you would help me" I said trying to sound anoyyed. “I will. But I want to see what you got first" she said laughing. And what happend was that the falling was repeated over and over again. In two minutes I fell 10 times and my but was getting sore from all the falls. “ok since your terrible and have no talent at this I will help you" she said laughing. “you know what I think?" I asked. “what's that?" she replied. “you didn't care about seeing what I got. You just wanted to see me fall down and embarrass myself" I said. She laughed and said “really, you think so. Even though I loved watching you fall down that's not true. And how are going to embarrass your self we are the only two people here." “really, so you wouldn't mind if I did this" I said as I pulled her down on the ice. “hey that's not fair you cheated" she said looking embarrassed. But I just started to laugh and kept on laughing. “ugh..fine get up kelpforbrain I will help you" she said getting her self up then helping me up. We practiced for like an hour or so and I actually got the hang of it. Then everything went wrong when I tried to show off like Rachel was doing and fell down and I also made the mistake of grabbing Rachel. She fell down on top of me and we started to laugh hard. “you know I think ice skating is not my think" I said. “yea, just stick to surfing" she replied laughing. Then I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine and I couldn't help myself because she looked so cute. I leaned in close to her she did the same and we kissed. To me it felt like sparks flying. I forgot everything except that her lips were on mine. We kissed for like 5 minutes the she pulled away then said “uh I am so sorry Percy." “why? I am the one who kissed you" I said. “but you have annabeth. Wouldn't she get mad?" she asked. “who cares. By the way I was happy to see you here because things between me and her aren't working out. I mean she won't let have any freedom" I said. “well in that case" she said leaning in and kissing me. This time it wasn't just a kiss, it was a make out session. We made out for like 10 minutes then walked to the car holding hands and made our way home.

I hope you guys like it. And tell me if it's inapropiet or not I will remove it if it is.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hmmm
?????????? are you going to do a chapter?
worried
I posted a chapter tell me if you like it I continued from yours.
big smile
not at all it was awsome your an amazing writer awwwwww i think prachel would be a cute couple. ok wierdo it's your turn:)
cool
I'm working on a different story right now. I can't. Anyone feel free to write the next one with annabeth finding out and them going on the Jerry Springer Show
laugh
No come no Jerry springer stuff
It's a funny idea thought lmfao
smile
Ok I'll go then

Rachel

I couldn't believ Percy kissed me. I thought I lost my chance when annabeth and him started. I was really unhappy when I lied to him about saying our fates weren't supposed to Connect. I wanted to cry because I really liked him. Maybe even loved him. But I had to say that because of 2 reasons. One was because of annabeth she really love him and he liked her back. And two because I became the oracle of Delphi. But now when he kissed me I didn't care about those problems like what's annabeth say when she finds out or what's Apollo going to say. Is he going to torture me rip me of the position of the oracle then kill me. But I didn't care because all I cared about was that I liked him and deep down some where he liked me too. When we were done we walked to the cars holding hands and it felt right. We rode back to Percy' apartment. We walked in holding hand thinking his parents weren't home and we had the house to ourselves again. But when we walked in I saw annabeth sitting on a chair with her back to us. But other than her the apartment was empty. She didn't see us yet than I looked Percy who had a look of anoyyence. He let go of my hand then walked over to her. “annabeth what are you doing here?" he said. “seaweedbrain where have you been? I was getting worried." “I was out and why you know I can take care of myself. And how did you get in here?" he asked looking annoyed but with his back to her so she couldn't see. “your mom showed me where the spare key is" she said. “we have a spare key, since when?" he said. “seriously your so clueless sometimes. I don't even know why I stay with you" she said joking. But he took it seriously and snapped saying “THEN DON'T. IF I AM SO STUPID WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS SO SMART. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. JUST BE HAPPY YOU FOUND SOMEONE DUMB ENOUGH TO STAY WITH YOUR KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE." she looked like she was about to cry then said “Percy I was only joking. I am sorry" then trying to go up to him for a hug. But he back away she started to cry and he said “I am sorry too but I think you should leave now give me a chance to think." “ok bye and I am sorry" she said turning around. She looked up and just noticed me standing there. She looked mad but was still crying then turned to face Percy and said “why is she here?" “Because she came to see me and hang out because she is my....friend" he hesitated at the word friend like he was about to say something else and that made me blush. “and unlike you she doesn't think I am stupid and I would let a silly monster kill me" he said looking even more mad now. “ok, I am sorry Percy. I am sorry. Come on Rachel you need a ride back to camp" she said motioning me toasted the door. “what are you doing, I said she cane to hang out with me so why are you asking her to leave" he said. “but.." she was about to say but he cut her off and said “what now you don't trust me with her. What a I can't have any friends that are girls. Is there anything else you want to say." “ok Percy you can hang out with her and I am sorry Percy, Rachel " she said looking between me and her. Then she opened the door and left crying. After she left I went up to Percy to ask him what that was all about. But before I could he pulled me into a kiss and I returned it. It made me feel like my heart was jumping in excitement.

I am sorry weirdo2 I didn't make annabeth find out now but I have a another way of her finding out.
And hope you guys like it.
big smile
it was awsome i like it alot but it sucks that wierdo can't post though anyways awsome:)
smile
thanks now it is your turn lol
big smile
ha kk but i'll try if i don't post you can go:)
smile
ok if you cant ill see what i can do
sad
Ok what happened guys is no one posting aymore
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
Ughhh Rachel can't date and percy's way too loyal to do that and annabeth would nor freak like that about mobsters and girls Percy perfectly capable
smile
@puggyluv17 calm down it's just a story it's really not that big of a deal if you don't like it don't read it it's as simpple as that.
So Venus143 you gunna post?
big smile
wow i totally forgot about this but anaklumus do you still whant to keep on writting the chapters?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک icysugarpop said…
someone post!!!! its really good
well i'm actually suppose to post but i whant to know if anaklumos will post but if he dosen't i will post:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک icysugarpop said…
i dont think he will post hes buzy with his other forms
well than i don't know if i should post or not?
go ahead and post if you want to..
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anaklusmus17 said…
Yea sure, let's continue this forum.
I want to see how it turns out.
But I won't be able to post for a while since my I termet is down. So go head Venus and post
also anyone else can join too, right weirdo?
yea i think he told us that anyone can join but then i will post i guess and thanks for answering anaklusmus i will post like in a week or so though:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kjmjack87 said…
sad
u didnt post its been a month anaklumos is back tho and im so happy
Well if now one is postin I'll post soon I guess
and thanks kjmjack87
glad to be back
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kjmjack87 said…
big smile
glad to hav ya back now post on broken oath's please
(rachels pov)

I kissed percy for who knows how long it just felt so right his lips on mine and mine on his and now that that void of emtiness that i had was now filled with passion carness and love i felt so right when i was in his arms and he was in mine and for just a brief moment i din't care what anybody would think. But still i felt i bit of guiltness annabeth loves percy and i din't have to be the oracle to see that clearly but i loved him too i still remembered how i had to tell everyone that all i ever wanted was to find the right place to fit in but deep down my heart shatered into a milion pieces i couldn't do that to annabeth or percy they were in love but things have changed percy loves me now and i love him. We finally broke apart i hadn't even notice we were still making out it just felt so right.
"Whats wrong." he said ,"Nothing it's just that ummm." i said ,"It's just that what." , "It's just that do you remember after the war when i told you i wasn't looking for a relashionship and that i was just close to you because well you were special and i just wanted to fit in." i said with regret.
"Uhgg don't even remind me about that but yea i do but what are you trying to say that this is all a mistake?", he said getting a little frustrated ,
"No no not at all thats the exact oposite what i'm trying to tell you what i'm
saying is percy i was wrong i do need you in my life i always did it's just that when i saw how happy you were with annabeth i never dared and try to get in both of your ways i would.." but percy stoped me before i could finish,
"Look you don't have to say more if i'm chosing to be with you is because i care about you ; you make me feel happy wich is something i havn't felt for a long time rachel when i'm with you this is going to sound corny but when i'm with you i feel complete now can we stop talking about annabeth please it's going to ruin this beautifull evening." he said wile bringing me closer to him and kissed me a passionet and caring kiss full of afection and kindness.And for the first time in my life i felt complete too.

Sorry it's short and bad but i thought we weren't doing this anymore but i'm glad we are hope you post soon anaklumus:)
smile
THAT WAS AWESOME
AND ILL TRY TO POST TOMORROW
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک precious211 said…
heart
Hey this is Awesome!
Really good
high fives friends*
question do you just do what happen after the other chapters or is it totally random?
and.....
can i join?!
KK anaklumus:)

@precious Yea go ahead and join and we ususally do what happens after the last chapter is posted so yea go ahead and join the more the merryer or something like that but yea go ahead:)
Oh but your going to have to whait cuz anaklusmus is posting first then you can go precious:)