Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 96

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nicecatch42 said…
What is this?
A little explanation, kgirl?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kgirl925 said…
Eh. You'll see.

Chapter I: Percy

'Oh hey, look. The Olympics is coming up!' Leo said excitedly. 'I've always wanted to see it.' he sighed.
'I want to enter.' Clarrise grumbled. 
'Me too!' the Stoll Brothers said. 
'Geez, if you guys want to go then just enter it.' Annabeth said.
'Awesome!' 
'Conner and Travis, you guys are forbidden to go!' Nico said. 
They looked hurt. 'All we were going to do is add some ambrosia and nectar to their drinks...' they said innocently. 
'Did you forget they're mortals?' Jason added.
'Oh yeah. We totally forgot.' they said at the same time. 
'Uh huh. 'We totally forgot'' I said, with heavy sarcasm. 'You know, I could totally ace the swimming races.' I said cheerfully.
'Thats called cheating.' Annabeth muttered.
'So? I can't help but to be able to breath underwater.' I said, sticking my tongue out.
'Oh, whatever. So who's doing what?'
'I'm going to kick everybody's butt at everything.' Clarrise said. The Ares cabin nodded in agreement.
'Humph. Try kicking my butt in swimming.' I joked, and everybody laughed. 
'Its a shame there's no tin can eating contests,' Juniper sighed. 'Or else Grover here could totally win it.' and he blushed. 
'Ohh, what should I do?' Drew said. 'I'll team up with Jason of course.' and she went up to hook her arm around his shoulders but he slid away.
'I want to try ice skating.' Piper said.
'Oh good luck, Dumpster Queen! Hope you fall a thousand times-'
'Shut up, Drew.' Jason grumbled. 'And plus, if we're really serious about this Olympic thing, don't we have to qualify?'
Thalia grinned. 'No need to worry about that, brother. I'll manipulate the mist so we can go.' 
'Sounds awesome!' Leo said.

-.-.-.-.-
*so, tell me what you think of it!
HAHA!
WICKED AWESOME!
GO PERCY!
oh, and could u post on you OTHER forum ( the original one)
Sure i'l post soon :-)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wierdo2 said…
This is tecnically spam because it doesn't really have anything to do with HOO. You can post it on a PJO spot though. It's really good, just not in the right spot.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zzz
It's got Jason, piper And Leo in it. So it is related :-) and plus, something's gonna come up soon. If this is spam, aren't the other Jason, Leo, piper fanfictions spam too?
zzz
Disclaimer: the setting are all made up. They don't belong to me.

Chapter II: Piper

Ohh! This will go awesome, what except for Drew hanging around.
'Hey Piper.'Leo said suddenly.
'What?' I asked.
'Its the Summer Olympics. You ain't gonna be able to ice skate.'
'Oh bummer.' I said, and Drew smirked. 'Maybe I can try gymnastics.'
'Maybe.' Annabeth shrugged. 'After all, demigods do have better reflexes then mortals.'
'So where's the Olympics?' Percy asked.
'Sydney, Australia.' Leo replied. 
Suddenly a voice butted in.
'Apollo is cool
He goes to the Olympics
He will come in first.' 
'Only a stupid god would do that sort of thing.' another voice muttered.
'Apollo and Artemis!' Percy exclaimed. 
Artemis looked young as ever. She looked even younger than me. Apollo...was just Apollo. If you painted his face, made him wear a wig and add a red nose while he sang that haiku, he could very well become a clown.
'Hello, Percy. How is everything going? I see my lieutenant is here.' she looked towards Thalia.
'Yes, my lady. Not many monsters are surging so I hope you don't mind if I take a break for a while-'
'Oh no, of course I won't mind.' she smiled. 'I want to participate as well.' Then she turned her head towards me.
'Nice to see you there, Piper McLean. I heard you denied being a Hunter. Why is that?'
Oh, no. How did she know I burnt that silver calling card? I blushed. 
'Uh, you know, for certain reasons-' and I couldn't continue.
'I see.' she said thoughtfully. 'If you change your mind, just tell me or Thalia. It'd be nice to have you with us.'
'HEY! Wasn't my haiku awesome?' Apollo butted in.
'Yes, it was great.' Percy muttered. '
''Apollo and his friends go to the Olympics.' Should I write a book of haikus about that?'
'No thanks, lord Apollo. We don't want to waste your time.' Annabeth said hastily. They obviously had experience with this.
'Oh yes, oh right. Well I'm here to help you travel faster! 
Apollo's cool car-'
'Yes, we get it brother. Now, so who's going?'
'I am!' Lacy said. 
'Me too! Me and Lacy arent going to be left out any more.' Mitchell said.
'So practically everyone. Except for Chiron and Argus.' Artemis summed up.
'Yes, that's right. I think my old legs need a break.' Chiron said. 
'So, we go now?' I said excited.
'Dont keep lord Apollo waiting!' Apollo yelled back at us. He was already going.
'Bad manners, Apollo!' Artemis shouted, and the camp ran after him laughing. This was going to be fun for a change.
..-.-.-..-..-

*so tell me how you think about it. Hope you enjoy.

nice................ *cough*original forum*cough*
Woah! Gotta go find me some cough drops!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anaklusmus16 said…
laugh
Lol what he said lmao
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
Hahaha keep posting want to see where this is going :)
Gonna post soon. So I need some ideas, which campers are doing which events?
Chapter III: Annabeth

This was sounding pretty cool. Besides the fact that Apollo had come, everything was going great.
As a child of Athena, I was not sporty and I wasn't enthusiastic about it either. I was into more practical and logical things, and criticism. 
'I've decided I'm going to be a judge at the Olympics.' I announced.
Leo laughed. 'Being a judge is what old people do.'
'Shush, Valdez. Let her do what she wants.' Percy hissed. Always my Percy.
'Geez guys, I was just kidding!' and everybody laughed.
'I am so awesome
Going to the Olympics
Apollo is cool.'
'Its like Apollo put that rhyming curse on himself, except it's a haiku curse.' Percy said, recalling that time the campers were speaking in rhyme.
'Are we there yet?' Drew complained. 'My make up is wearing off, and you wouldn't want to see getting mad, do you?'
'In fact, we do want you to get mad.' Piper said quietly into my ear. I laughed.
'Nearly there, people! Amazing me! 
We are nearly there
Apollo is amazing
All his friends thank him'
'Apollo, you should become an English teacher.' Leo said. 'You could teach them all your awesome haikus and maybe all your other little tricks up your sleeve-'
Apollo's eyes brightened. 'What a wonderful idea! Thank you, Leo. As a gift I shall give you my gift of making up haikus-'
'No!' Leo bellowed, but it was too late. Apollo had gone and Leo started saying haikus.
' Fire is so cool
It smashes monsters to pulp
Hephaestus is great.'
'Oh, Leo.' I sighed. 'You inherited Apollos abilities.'
Everyone laughed, until an angry voice came out of nowhere.
'Valdez, that haiku was terrible! I need to teach you personally! I heard that!' Apollo came back.
'Oh no.' Percy groaned. 'Not you.'
'Its me! Me and Valdez shall make wonderful haikus together-'
'Oh, just stop it.' Artemis said annoyed, and everybody was already laughing hysterically. 'Answer the question, Apollo. When are we there yet?'
'Maybe five, ten minutes. I went the wrong way so we have to turn back the other way, believe me it's totally not my fault-'
'Of course it's your fault! You were too busy singing haikus and forgot the way-' Artemis exploded. 'We need to get there fast, remember that I'm participating too!' 

**I need comments! If people dont like this, I won't post!
monkey
please comment! i don't care if it's just one word or anything!
That was funny!
AWESOME APOLLO!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmazingPercy said…
laugh
This is halarious keep posting
here is the next chapter. i think this one wasn't great, but i have a feeling the next few will be really good.

Chapter IX: Percy

This was really, really bad luck. Now we have two crazy haiku people, and one was already annoying enough. We finally arrived in Sydney, Australia after what seemed like hours of sitting in Apollo’s car.
‘Now, me and Valdez gotta go! I have to give him some of my special haiku tips so in the future he can become better-‘
‘Become better?! Are you kidding me? You got to stop this, Apollo, or else I will personally mark you as a monster and hunt you down-‘ Artemis left that threat hang.
‘Oh, oh sis, come on! Don’t do that!’ Apollo whined. He sounded like a kid.
‘Then take that haiku thing off Leo.’ Artemis ordered.
‘Fine.’ Apollo said, sad.
‘I feel so much better after not having that stupid haiku thing jingling all over me-‘ Leo said and everybody laughed.
‘So let’s get going! Who’s doing what?’ I said. In the end, we compiled a list that sort of looked like this:
Me: swimming, canoe/kayak, rowing, sailing
Annabeth: (she insisted to be a judge)
Thalia: fencing, archery
Artemis: archery, athletics
Apollo: archery, athletics, shooting, pentathlon
Ares campers: they wanted to try all of the events (‘Good luck with that, stupid!’ Drew said)
Jason: Air sports, fencing
Piper: gymnastics
Leo: Handball, table tennis
And many others, but there were to many campers to write down all of the sports.
‘Just participate when you want to!’ Apollo shouted. ‘Let’s stay at Hilton and then we will participate tomorrow!’
The campers cheered.
‘So it’s between me and you in Archery, brother.’ Artemis said.
‘Ohh this is going to be interesting sis! Of course, people love me so I’m going to win.’
‘Not if I’m a judge.’ Annabeth whispered into my ear and I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from laughing.
‘So what do we do now?’ Lacy asked.
‘What do we do now? We party!’
* so tell me what you think. please comment
oh and also, any suggestion of summer sports for whichever character to do please tell me and i'll add it in :)
cool I can't think of any sports though
great chapie btw
Chapter X: Annabeth

You could say that we were as crazy as the Party Ponies. We went around everywhere (Apollo leading the way, and manipulating the mist so girls were like, yeah…you get it.)
We dinner at Din Tai Fung (again, Apollo’s choice. He said he wanted to hang out with the ‘chinese ladies’) and then, everybody started getting ready for tomorrow.
‘So, what’s going to be your code names?’ Leo asked Apollo and Artemis. ‘You can’t just go around saying “My name is Apollo and here’s my sister Artemis.’
‘Good point, Leo! Now as a gift I shall-‘
‘Wasn’t my idea, Apollo.’ Leo said. I guess he learnt his lesson fast.
‘I have an idea.’ Said Artemis. ‘I can be Angeline and you can be Failure.’
‘Aw, come on sis. Don’t be such a meanie!’
‘Okay, I’ve changed my mind. You can be Bob.’
‘No, I want something heroic!’ Apollo said, and then he realized his mistake.
‘Campers, learn from this. Lesson 1: Do not act like him.’ Artemis said and pointed towards Apollo.
‘I’ll be Bob then.’ Apollo grumbled.
‘Apollo is mad
Artemis is really mean
Apollo will cry.’
‘I need to get Hecate to put a charm or some magic on him so he’ll shut up.’ Artemis said. ‘Maybe I should force him into a vow like I do with my Hunters.’
‘That’s a great idea, my lady.’ Thalia piped up.
‘Awesome.’ I said. Sometimes I felt like Artemis was even smarter than Athena in some ways. (shhh, don’t tell Mom)
‘So let’s get ready for tomorrow morning!’ Percy said
‘I think tomorrow is the swimming and archery.’ I said. ‘So that means you, Thalia, Artemis, Apollo and whoever else wants to do those two sports have to get ready.’
‘Sounds great!’ Leo exclaimed.

*the next chapter will be reallyyyy interesting! please keep commenting and thank you amazingpercy
here is the next chapter! and PLEASE, comment.

Chapter XI: Percy

There were ten minutes till I was due to compete against some of the world’s best swimmers including Michael Phelps and Ian Thorpes. There was no way I could beat them, unless like Leo suggested to me ‘cheat’ a little bit. Thalia had manipulated the mist a little bit, so the mortals expected me to compete. I was in lane 4, which Annabeth told me was one of the best lanes.
‘On your mark, get set…..GO!’ The announcer called.
I dived into the water. I was already coming last, I had to do something. I took control of the current and pulled the others back.
Bubbles’ I called, and I swam easily through the current. When I was near the finish line I let the current go and the others swam so fast they were only one second behind me.
The crowd started cheering and I saw Annabeth giving me death looks, but Leo was cheering the loudest. It was then we saw the TV playback and what the mortals thought had happened.
’Commentator 1: Qualifying Round 4….featuring some of the best swimmers around the country, including old timers Ian Thorpe and Michael Phelps….new here is Percy Jackson, representing the USA….the mark has gone, the swimmers have gone, Thorpe has his nose in front, Phelps not far behind, Jackson currently coming last…..oh no! Thorpe and Phelps seem to have cramps and are not moving…same as the rest of the swimmers……Jackson fights for it…..Jackson is close to the finish line, he better be quick…..Thorpe and Phelps seem to be out of paralysis….they’re catching up….but TOO LATE! Jackson has come first! Judy, what are your thoughts for this?’
‘Oh Kurt, that race was just magical – it was like the other swimmers were just stuck there in that water – boy that was nasty, but Jackson pushed it through; he may not be the fastest but he certainly was the one with the strongest determination-‘
‘I totally agree with you Judy. The officials have now gone to check the water, they suggest the chlorine levels were too high which was causing the other swimmers to not be able to move…. So Jackson and Thorpe make it to the next round but for the first time Phelps doesn’t make it….why is this?’
‘Jackson is still pretty young, you know, but the rest are over 25, I suggest that their muscles weren’t as strong as before and that they didn’t have the same determination as little Jackson had today.’
‘That’s your commentary for Qualifying Round 4! You have here your commentators, Kurt and Judy! Tune in again to Channel 5 later for the rest!’

Leo was in hystericals and all the campers were laughing so hard they were literally red. I was laughing too, but we had to be quick because the archery was coming up next.

*please comment and tell me what you think
^ so what do you think? please tell me!
big smile
It's great
thanks anaklusmus16 ;) i'll post tomorrow...and for the others: Please Comment!!! I really don't know if people like this or not, so please tell me!! and i want to know some criticism (I'm pretty sure my writing sucks) so please tell me! thanks :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tina902 said…
smile
great chapters
smile
You really should know that people like this
can't wait for archery
Thanks! Okay I'll post the chapter soon
Chapter XII: Jason

By the time we got there we were already late but lucky Artemis and Apollo hadn’t gone yet.
‘...Angeline and Bob, representing the USA. Each person will get three arrows, and we will determine the point of the landing. The person with the most points will qualify for the next round. It is now Angeline’s turn.’ The commentator said.
‘Good luck sis.’
‘I don’t need your luck. This still target is easy for me.’
‘Not easy if I blind you with sunlight-‘
‘Angeline has hit the middle target! She gets full marks! Now it is time for her second arrow!’
‘Its time for me to start my work.’ Apollo said.
‘We cannot see anything! The sun is too bright! Who knows where Angeline’s arrow landed? Wait and see…’
‘You’re in luck, Apollo’ Artemis said.
‘Does that mean my trick worked? Yay!’
‘The brightness is slowly going away….Angeline’s arrow still lands in the middle target! She has now received 1000 points in total!’
‘What?!’ Apollo cried. ‘You said I was in luck!’
‘You were, because I memorized the exact point of the target.’
‘Cheater!’
‘It seems like Angeline and Bob are having an argument! What is going on here?’
’Angeline aims her last arrow..if she gets this straight she will be the first lady in history to get full points….and BAM! Right on the dot…..Angeline has received the full 1500/1500 points! We will be interviewing Angeline later, so keep watching! It is now Bob’s turn…’
I watched as Apollo aimed his arrow. I really wanted Artemis to beat him, but unfortunately his first arrow landed straight.
‘Wow, the Americans are really pumping! Bob has landed his arrow straight on the dot!’
I had to do something. I could imagine what would happen if he won…..HAIKUS.
I took control of the wind, and right when Apollo launched his arrow I blew the wind to the right.
‘ARGH!! ****, *****!’ Apollo yelled.
‘Bob’s arrow had missed the whole target…..he is now disqualified for swearing……yes, the referee thinks he’s drunk….he will go through the police for a health check up….’
By this time the campers were laughing so hard that everybody was staring at us but we didn’t really care. Artemis winked at us and laughed herself too. She had to get prepared for the interview.
Nice chapter
but what the hell Jason, your such a son of a *bleep*
come on that wasn't fair
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Percy99Jackson said…
awesome but unfair
You have to remember a few things: Apollo cheated too, but failed. Jason is angry at Apollo and doesn't want him to win (haiku!) so things are even now. Artemis could have missed too but she was too pro.
ummmmmm?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!! youve got a lot of free time dont you????
It's Sunday :-) of course I have free time
rainy
Yea but it's not Jason' place to mess with Apollo
Apollo messed with Artemis so she or her hunters should have messed him up not Jason
and why does he want Apollo to win
sexest much >.>
damn you Jason
Lol
big smile
:D hehe
Here it is! Another chapter...

Chapter XIII: Percy

Wow, Jason has a lot of guts to do that. Seriously. Apollo marched towards us, fuming.
‘Where is Jason Grace
He insulted Apollo
Jason Grace shall pay.’
‘Not again!’ Piper moaned.
‘We don’t know where he is.’ I replied. Truth was, Jason disappeared right after he did that little incident.
He growled. ‘I shall find him! How dare he! Made me look like a fool in front of all my fans out there-‘ and he broke into sobs.
‘You only care if you look good in front of your fans?’ Annabeth asked sarcastically.
‘Of course!’ he groaned. ‘Just look at all those books about me. ‘Apollo saves the day,’ ‘Apollo our hero,’ ‘How to look and act like Apollo,’ and what’s going to be next?’
‘Apollo sucks at sports.’ I muttered.
‘Hey look, it’s Artemis’s interview!’ Grover yelped.
‘Geez Grover, get a grip on yourself.’ Thalia gritted her teeth.
‘Oh hey Thalia, why didn’t you go?’ I asked. I suddenly remembered that she originally wanted to participate in this event too.
‘What’s the use of that? Artemis is a pro, and I don’t want to be competing against my master!’
‘You could prove yourself.’ Annabeth said quietly. ‘There’s two more qualifying rounds left. If you qualify, you’ll move to the next round. It doesn’t mean you have to compete against Artemis.’
‘That’s right.’ Thalia realized suddenly. ‘I don’t have to compete against my lady. I can just use this as extra target practice… I’m going to go get ready.’
‘Kick some booty, girl!’ Leo yelled.
‘Hey, listen!’ Grover shouted.
So Angeline, how do you think you did today?’
‘Oh Kurt, it was just one of those days. When that arrow soars through the air and you know it’s going to hit its target….I just can’t explain the feeling.’
Artemis said with exaggerated feeling.
What would you say about fellow Bob’s performance?’
‘What a shame for him. You know, he really had that chance to be the same as me. I think he got a little over excited and lost his concentration.’
‘Are the rumors true? Does he take drugs, or does he ‘hang over’?’
‘Of course not! Those are just rumors, of course. But he can still improve.’
‘How does Bob act normally?’
‘Believe me, you wouldn’t want to know.’
‘Just tell us here. Please?’
‘Oh fine…he is the most annoying person I have ever met. Seriously, it’s like his mouth never closes. He sings haikus all day long, he even mutters them when he sleeps…is that enough?’
‘Oh, of course. So how do you train to become so good?’
‘Oh, you know it’s all about fighting evil. You just have that determination in you to defeat and rid the world of evil. You have your lieutenants who hunt alongside you and that’s enough to give you the motivation to keep going.
‘You sound like Artemis, goddess of the hunt! Are you inspired by her?’
‘Well, of course. I try to act like her, too.’
‘Yes, we all here agree. Artemis is certainly a role model for all future archers. Thank you for your time, Angeline.’
‘No problems at all.’
‘You have it right there, people! World record holder Angeline speaking to us live! Tune in again to Channel 5, your commentator right here Kurt and Judy! Come back later!’

‘Sings haikus at night?’ I questioned Annabeth.
She shrugged. ‘He really must have a passion for it.’
Right at that moment we saw Apollo run towards Artemis and kneeled.
‘Why did you have to say that?! That was so embarrassing! You should’ve seen those hot ladies out there before, just looking at me longingly and now!’
‘Its what you get for being so annoying.’ Artemis muttered. ‘Meanwhile, see how much the mortals like me?’ she said, and we laughed.
‘Maybe it’s time you learn off your sis.’ Leo said.
‘Never!’ Apollo yelled, but slumped from tiredness.
‘That’s funny. Now let’s get ready to watch Thalia.’

*hope you liked that. please keep posting and commenting, that is what keeps me writing.
**if you have time, please check out my other forum - kgirl925's Son of Neptune (it's on the popular content)
funny you should keep going.
mischievous
posting soon...
uh sorry haven't posted in a while i was too busy with my other fanfics 0.0 but i'll post a chapter soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک happyfestus said…
wink
It's a nice story,you should get others to know that you are at the oOlympics ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkrai6543 said…
hmmm
did you abandon this???
yep
hmmm
why?
idk, not many people like it? by the way i'm not going to be writing a while on my other fanfic
hmmm
does that mean i can take over the other one? just asking.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hdnggrnchrg said…
Is this fanfic still on? I like it
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras said…
i like it!
^if you really like it, I can post a few more chapters
mischievous
okay!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percy359 said…