The Heroes of Olympus Make a Character!

Alex13126 posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 10:44PM
Title should say it all. I'm sure a bunch of fanfics are gonna come rolling in with SoN out. So, I thought this would be good practice.
All you need to do is give;

Name:

Parent:

Powers:

And anything else you wanna add.
If you want you can even add a short about you're character

Have fun!
last edited on Oct 09, 2011 at 11:32PM

The Heroes of Olympus 13 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Raiden646 said…
Name: Darren Hart

Parent: Zeus

Powers: Can fly, summon gusts of winds and tornadoes, summon lightning, and is able to do all the things that other children of Zeus can do

He likes to summon lightning to scare people and does not ever shy away from a fight. This guy is from my fanfic, Demigod World War II.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک torrent said…
name:dalton david

parent:perseus

powers:can control water time light is the best at sword fighting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Groversbro said…
Name:Max Drake

Parent:Artemis

Powers:He can blast beams of moonlight out of his hands, is stronger at night, Can bend moonlight around his body making him look invisible, great archer

Personality:He is nice and passionate. He respects women. He has a VERY big problem with authority. And is laid back but on a mission will be very serious.

Appearance:He has light brown hair and forest green eyes. He is tall and thin. He is very mature for his age and very handsome. He has a tattoo. He always smells like the forest.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pjlover447 said…
Name:Lola jane

Parent:zeus

Powers: anything children of zues can do

lola has a charm bracelet that can turn into a electric sword.loves to summon lightning mabey overconfident always wants to be the leader.a loyal friend
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک athena305 said…
Name: Ivy (I don't feel like thinking of a last name-I don't like them all that much, tell the truth)

Parent: Hecate

Powers: Really really good with potions. It's in her nature to always be mixing. You know how some people (me for example) always have a song running through their head? It's the same for Ivy, but with recipes, ideas...She can whip up a new potion at a moment's notice if necessary out of whatever she sees around her that will be a deadly poison, but she can also take months to get a potion just right.

Appearance just for the heck of it: Really petite and slender with white blonde hair, porcelain skin, really bright green eyes and elfish features.

Extra stuff: Ivy, though you wouldn't expect it, is a really really fast runner. She's really good with disappearing, not being seen (that applies both with demigod stuff and plain old shyness). She's the kind of person that you jump just about every time you see her because she walks so quietly.

Extra extra stuff: Ivy always ALWAYS carries around a bag filled with necessary ingredients as well as some hidden pockets in her clothes with some ready-made vials. She also always has a pen on her so she can write recipes on her arm or something when they come to her. Though Ivy doesn't really like using weapons, she'll use her bow if she has to. She carries a bow and knife just in case but barely ever uses it. Like I said, confrontation really isn't her thing. Not the best at hand-to-hand combat.

I'm rambling I know but whatever.

Personality: Really really shy, talks really quietly. At first she may seem a bit snobbish because she doesn't really talk much but Ivy's actually really gentle and sensitive. Ivy is extremely clever when it comes to comebacks (comes to comebacks tehe) but you normally don't get that you just got dissed until about five minutes later. Very snarky and sarcastic. The problem with Ivy is that she's so terrified of any sort of confrontation that she isn't the bravest of people. She's very into self-preservation if necessary, only realizing that her friends need her when she's already run away two miles.

Wow this is a really bad character. Sorry guys, I just came up with her off the top of my head. Sort of picked a random parentage and just went from there. I realize that that's a really bad explanation for such a stupid character but whatever. I don't feel like rewriting it.

~Athena
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasonfan44 said…
Alex M
fatal flaw is holding grudges and I am about 5'2
I am a son of Hades
My Favorite weapon would be a stryian iron, celesital bronze, sword
I have tan or whiteish skin depending how long i stay in the Underworld, or in the Mortal world, I wear a black sweatshirt or jacket, I have short black, hair, and my eyes are black. I have a mischeivious smile (People at CHB I was a son of Hermes, before i got claimed on my 8th birthday) I sometimes have a black beanie with a skull on it 9 i wear it during the winter) I spend most of my time at CHB and sometimes in the fall and summer i head into the Underworld.
My powers are; I can tell a dying person; who has escaped death, to DIE!, I can summon dead warriors, i have a pet hellhound named Mr. S and I also can touch dead things and make them come to life; if i want to
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasonfan44 said…
I HAVE A NEW FORUM IDEA!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sonofapollo27 said…
Name: Aidan summers
Parent: Apollo
Powers: can shoot sunlight out of my hands very good archer although for an archer he is very good with daggers.
Weapons: bright yellow and orange phiten which when taken off neck turns into his bow. Twin gold daggers
Description: really tan blonde hair that looks golden in the sunlight.Really fast outside of CHB i'm a soccer star. golden eyes ( not like kronos's). Can play almost any instrument great singer/songwriter. Loves to perform with guitar.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
Name: Jacinda Flora

Parent: Aphrodite

Powers: Always knows what she is going to wear; and has the charmspeaking ability

Weapon of Choice: φως κομιστή which is a dagger she always keeps at her side, means light bearer. She will always use it when sending monsters back where they belong.

Description: She is tall for her age, and thin. She has honey blonde hair, and bright blue eyes, that tend to change blue when she is sad. She may be obsessed with make-up, but don't let that fool you- she's a fierce fighter and will kill any monster that threatens her. Pegasus tend to like her too. She has a long history, so let's not go into details.

:D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nemisis said…
Elva Jane

Thanthos

lets just say the phrase "Looks Can Kill" becomes littoral with her. really she can kill you if she looks at you and concintrates.Elva can also look at you and know the basics of your most terrible secrets. she gets this as part of the judging of souls.

Elva Jane prefers to use two knives one is streight from the military (a gift from her uncle who is a soldier) and the other is a blue and black hilted butterfly knife with a blade that cuts through solid wood like warm butter

Discription of Elva : she's about 5'2" with a round pale face that can be considered pretty. Long limbs and a thin build. Elva has curly brown hair that can be any shade from honey brown to almost black depending on the day her bangs are cut to a slit on the side of her face which she looks out of through the corner of her eye. Her eyes are a deep rich chocolate brown and seem to look into your soul and see your deepest secrets.some people consider her goth but she doesn't. Elva is quite aggressive rarly showing the vunrable sad side of her that takes up most of her personalaty. she prefers to kill things rather than talk about feelings.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sparkles3 said…
Name: Vera Angel
Parent: Immortal, Hecate, Mortal, Criss Angel Mindfreak
Powers: basically everything people in Harry Potter can do
Weapon Of Choice: wand and metamorphosing magic kit
Looks: she is completely gothic/emo/punk, always wears a little purple circlet given to her by her mother. she spray painted all of her camp half blood tee-shirts black and made the words red. she has long black hair and all black eyes. she is tall for her age, but does not tower over people. is never seen without her 2 bronze knives that both turn into silly bandz.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک JosephineSilver said…
tongue
Name: Aurelia.
Age: In looks, 13, in actuality, like, 300, cos she was turned into a sword after being burnt at the stake in the 1700's
Parent: Hecate
Powers: Whatever magical bibbidi bobbidi boo stuff she wants to do.
Weapon of Choice: Her freakin' magical powers
Looks: She used to be tan and dark; an exotic beauty, but her time as a sword bleached her. She is now pale porcelain white, and has white-blonde hair.

Name: Lila Nella
Parent: Hecate.
Powers: Basically everything Aurelia has, but less potent, cause she's new to demigod life.
Weapon of Choice: Aurelia, the sword her sister was turned into before being, like, ressurected.
Looks: Auburnish hair, pale skin, purple/navy-blue eyes.

Name: Anabel, or A-bel.
Parent: Apollo
Powers: She can manipulate sun light and glow.
Weapon of Choice: Her whip, made of a sun-ray.
Looks: Tall, gangly, she has a killer tan, her eyes are summer-sky-blue, and she has a cheerful disposition.

Name: River Mase
Parent: Iris.
Powers: She can call up rainbows for IM'ing, (duh) but that isn't all she can do. She can rainbow travel, manipulate the rainbow into a portal that bends through space and time. Yes, she can lteraly travel through time.
Weapon of Choice: Doesn't really have one, will just make do of whatever.
Looks: Pale and tiny, with dark, dark hair and eyes. Her eyes and hair are rainbow-color-sensitive, meaning, everyday of the week, her hair has different coulored streaks in it, and her eyes are different colours. Red for Monday, orange for Tuesday, yellow for Wednesday, green for Thursday, blue for Friday, indigo for Saturday and violet for Sunday.

Name: Envy Brownlow.
Parent: Doesn't really have one, because she's mortal and her 'rents don't care about her much.
Powers: She has weird visions and dreams. Her friend Rachel Elizabeth Dare convinces her to start paying attention to the dreams.
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow or any thing explosive, she's a bit of a pyromaniac.
Looks: White blonde hair, pale skin, emerald green eyes, slight and tall, Envy appears to outsiders as fragile, but she is anything but.

These are all characters in my forum, Camp Half-Blood's Blogs.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iamawesome77 said…
Name: Jack Richards
Parent:Hades
Powers: Can summon the dead, shadowtravel, crush and summon riches, and has a lot to say at funerals
Weapon of Choice: Two night black swords that cross over to form an X on is back
Description: About 6'1 with black slightly curly hair that falls in his eyes. Usually wears a plain black T-shirt under a ripped black leather sweater. Wears dark blue pants with black running shoes. Usually is cheery and smiles a lot for a child of Hades. Just whatches people from a distance, just hanging around being there. He is pretty lonely for cheery attitude.