The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena سے طرف کی helenoftroy001

helenoftroy001 posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 09:53PM
ok so here it goes... this is how i imagine the mark of athena.. all rights belong to rick riordan. i dont know how to rate it.
last edited on Oct 30, 2011 at 09:54PM

The Heroes of Olympus 21 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
hiya!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kgirl925 said…
Hi! :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک helenoftroy001 said…
Chapter 1. PENNY

If he only knew...Oh,dear gods,I really have to stop thinking about that. So what if we are related. Everyone here is. But it is bigger than that. i just have to focus and clear my mind, i mean it is not that hard there is a flying ship outside. But still it would have been nice if...Oh my gods i cant even control my thoughts. "what is happening?" I asked Jessy." "Oh,nothing new. Just a flying ship is going to ruin senate house but hey at least they are friends"he said. I smiled and said "Cynicism doesnt suit you." He was about to reply when Hazel called me. "What is it Hazel?" she looked at me like i was blind or something. "Are you blind didnt you see Percy,climbing,greeting...oh just look there" I looked where she told me and...watched. I started to panic. "WHat in the Ha...PLutos name is he doing?" Hazel simply said " He is showing them where to land. Idiot. He doesnt want to make some certain gods angry."

ok this is the first chapter i have some speeling mistakes for sure...English is not my native language... next chapter will be percys pov.
tis is a bit short next chapters will be longer
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kgirl925 said…
It's good, but who is penny and who is jessy? :)
Jessy is a son of Apollo and Penny... well you will find out... So im in a diferent time zone so i have to go to bed... i hope i could post soon... and penny is short for Pennelopy...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rickjackson said…
okay nice is jessy gonna be important?
rickjackson im not sure yet but he is going to be important to penny...

Chapter 2.PERCY

Oh my gods. They are finally here.Annabeth is here. She is so close and she is sooo going to kill me if i fall of. I cant believe i did this, I climbed on top of the senate house. OK i need to guide them because if they land here they are going to make a god angry. So here are the options
A)scream on ancient greek
B)jump up and down and wave like a lunatic
C)or IM them even thogh...
"PERCY!" Annabeth called me. OK option A) it is. "Annabeth move to the big field,dont hit the senate house change the direction!"
she looked at me and nodded. YES! it worked...and now i need to get down from here. How did i even get here so fast. I looked down at Hazel and Frank but next to them was a girl i have never met before. She had long, curly, brown hair and sea blue eyes. She reminded me of my mom. Weird. "Umm,how do i get down??" They laughed and Frenk said
"Dont move" and turned into an eagle. I jumped before he could reach me. Hey what is the worst thing that could happen. Id rather jump than let my best friend carry me in his very sharp claws. " OK that went well."
" Why did you do that. I told you to wait."Frenk said.
" Oh sorry i just dont like being carried by my best friend transformed inti an eagle.Now will you exuse me i have to stop another civil war." I turned and saw that they are landing and by the look on Octavian face he already planned something. I need to get there on time.
" Percy wait. We are coming with you" I looked at them and saw the mother reminder, i KNOW that is a litle bit mean but hey i dont know her name.
" HI im Percy. Whats your name?" I asked her.
"UM my name is Penny. I mean Pennelopy." she looks fifteen or fourteen.
"Do you know who your godly parent is?"
"NO." she said a litle bit too quickly.
" Really?" she could see that i dont believe her .
" Well i do know who my parents are but if i tell id have to kill you."I smiled
" You know, i really hate that line."
" I know. It is such a cliche." Hazel looked stuned.
" What do you mean you know who your parents are?"
" Well im not suposed to tell anyone about them but..."
I had to interupt them.
" They landed. We dont have time, move it."
" Is that Jason... and Sammy. No that cant be." Hazel almost broke down.
" That cant be Sammy ,Hazel. Calm down. He must be his grandson or a relative. Now lets..." and then i saw them, Annabeth, Rachel, Thalia, Clarisse,... they are all here." ok people move it, move it."
" Oh look there is the punk." Clarisse said. I smiled.
" Its nice to see you too Clarisse."

there is a second part of this chapter but im not so patient.. i guess this is it for now..
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greektrickster said…
Super AWESOME,totally sweet and I like how you introduced a new character Penelope,I wonder who her godly parent is.keep up the awesome work and POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabethX2 said…
big smile
awesome, i cant wait for the PERCABETH SCENE!!!!!!!!!! post soon!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fishhea6 said…
Sweet Plz post the chapters could be a bit longer but I like them
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nemisis said…
thats really good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safree said…
big smile
cool real awesome please post soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gracyia_23 said…
Hmmmm... sounds pretty good!
hi im sooooooooooooooooo sorry... ive been so worried about school... i didnt have any time to post...im posting now...

Chapter 3. ANNABETH

Oh my gods. He looks so good."Hey Wise girl dont i get a hug or something?" I just looked at him. Is he freaking kidding me. Hes been gone for eight months and i show up in a freaking flying boat and all he says is hey. So i did the only sane thing. I huged him. I missed him so much. He huged me tighter and i thought my hart is going to burst from happines BUT... Enjoy while it lasts people say that with a reason... " Oh get a room already." Clarisse. " Why in Hades name did we have to bring you."
" Oh because i am the best fighter in camp." she smiled proudly. OK payback time.
" You mean next to Percy and Jason." everybody from camp laughed especially the Stolls. This day was getting better.
" They are planning to atack this is a diversion." a really wierd guy said. I think he doesnt like us.
" What diversion? What hte Hades is talking about?" I asked.
" oh dont mind Octavian hes always been paranoid." Jason said. Then silence was all you could hear. They were stunned. Percy smiled.
" Geez you really thought i was lieing. OK let me introduce you. Camp Half-Blood meet camp Jupiter." Percy said relieved. I guess he was really worried that this will turn into war.
" Hi my name is Annabeth." i said to break the silence.
" Im a daughter of Athena. You call her Minerva." the tension started to loosen. Jason got out of the boat to say hi to his friends. Piper and Thalia looked pained. Thalia was letting go of her little brother while Piper was letting go of her crush. One by one got out of the boat until there were only Piper , Leo and Thalia left. Jason wanted to introduce them to the others.
" Ok so these are Piper and Leo. hey went on a cuest with me. They became my best friends. They are awesome. Leo is a fireuser and Piper is a charmspeaker. And the last person on the boat is Thalia Grace," everybody started whispering," my sister." So this is awkward. Even Percy looked wierd.
" Oh please dont tell me you didnt realise that earlier Seaweed brain." He looked at me in awe.
" You really are slow." I said and smiled .
" Hey no need for harsh words. So Thals you have a brother. Wow. I cant imagine you as a big sister."
" and i cant imagine you saving the world but youre doing it."
" OK. OK I see your point. Long time no see."
" Yeah. You know im not allowed to do this but hey youre an exception." And with that said she hugged him.
" And its not the first time youre doing this."
" And youre like a brother to me."
" Why arent you allowed to hug?" A familiar women asked. Like ive seen her somewhere.
" Circe Island. Thats where you saw her." Percy said. I smiled. Even though we havent seen each other in eight months he can still read my thoughts.
" Oh i am the leader of the hunters of Artemis." She looked suprised but the Romans "woke up" and welcomed us. I guess there isnt going to be a war today.

im sorry this took so long but ive got a lot to study so i will post when i can...
Again sorry...
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Safree said…
wink
war is bad so no war is good. please post soon your story is really nice.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک beba157jello said…
cool
love your story post soon!!!!!!!!!
i know it took long but i have no inspiration.... i thought this will be easy.... i thought wrong... winter brek is near so the teachers are pressuring us ( not sure if you spell it like this ) im going to try to think of something...

CHAPTER 4. PERCY

So nothing went wrong. Everything was just... fine. I guess i just made i big deal out of it. Annabeth and I havent spent a lot of time together. We made tour groups. Annabeth was so excited to see the buildings and i thought she came all the way from new york to see ME... I guess i was wrong. Penny was coming with us. Hazel insisted. Leo was in our group.
,, So... whats your name ? "
,, Oh its Penny. I mean Pennelopy. " Annabeth suddenly stopped. She looked shocked.
,, Who is your parent. I mean which one is a god?" Penny looked suprised.
,, My dad."Sudden realisation was printed on Annabeths face.
,, Oh. " Annabeth looked at me and at Peny.
,, OH." So that wasnt wierd at all. Annabeth and Penny were staring at each other. It looked like they were having a conversation. Anyway it was wierd but other than that eaverything was fine. When i went to sleep i was smiling and praying that atleast tonight i wont have any bad dreams. and i didnt i had a you-have-to-wake-up-to-meet-the-person-tha­t-i­s-g­oin­g-t­o-h­elp­-yo­u-i­n-y­our­-mi­ssi­on message from my father. Geez thanks Dad. So i was out and looking for a girl near the river. As i was successfuly searching i heard someone calling me. It was Annabeth.
,, Overhere Seaweed Brain!" She rolled her eyes at me. What was she doing out and what was she doing here.
,, Whats going on?" I asked her.
,, Just come here." When i came i saw that she wasnt alone. She was with Penny.
,, Do you know why are you here?"
,, No." I answered slowly. They were doing the talking-with-the-eyes-thing again.
,, Can you tell me why am i here? "
,, Um.. well... i .. I am... in a way ... kinda ...your sister...and nobody can know because i cant be alive.. I mean the gods think im dead and everything." What.. How can she be my sister... i bet you woulde think that. I didnt. I guess that i kinda knew that. Since i saw her i thought about the chances. I mean
1. She reminded me of my mom
2. We had the same eyes
3. She was breathtaking
She was waiting and i didnt know what to say. So i asked the stupidest question ever.
‚‚ How do you know Wise girl? "
‚‚ Oh your mom told me when i went to ask her if she heard some news from you and then she said she feels guilty for not telling you in the first place but she didnt want to put you nor her in any danger so she told me that if i see you to tell you about her and to tell vou she is sorry."
‚‚ Thats all you have to say after finding out that you have a sister?" Penny stared at the ground. Oh i forgot that she is here. Wow i am a Great brother.
‚‚ No . I kinda knew. I mean I knew you were atleast related to me somehow. I am just new to this and i really dont know what to say."
I didnt know what to expect but a smile... not in a milion years. Her smilie was amazing.
‚‚ Well then i guess we are going to take it slow." She smiled like she knew something i didnt.
‚‚ What do you mean?"
‚‚ Oh you will see." And with that shej umped in the river and Annabeth and i went back to bed.
sad
i dont know if i am going to keep writing... i will let you know...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
love it 2!!!! POST AGAIN SOON!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oceanlover123 said…
post soon!