The Heroes of Olympus The lighting thief Annabeth point of view

greekOmega posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 08:11PM

Its the lighting thief all over again, but know is in Annabeth point of view!

All this is own by Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus 26 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekOmega said…
The lighting Thief Annabeth point of view

I quietly left cabin 6, and ran to the big house. Outside camp’s border, a storm was destroying the landscape. Zeus was fighting with Poseidon again. “What happened?” I asked myself. Ever since we came back from Olympus, the weather had been strange. Something had been stolen, I knew because I overhead a satyr talking about it. But what thing could make Zeus so angry if it had been stolen? I was hoping Chiron would tell me something about it. We only had until the summer solstice after all. Chiron hadn’t told me anything, but I knew that insisting wasn’t bad. After all, he had told me that I would leave in a quest when someone special gets to camp.
I knocked the door and Chiron opened the door, fully dressed and with a cup of tea in his hand.
“Ah, Annabeth, come in” He didn’t seem surprised to see me, he was actually expecting me, as there was already a cup of tea for me. We both sat down, well I sat down he just stood in front, it’s kind of difficult to use a chair when half of your body is the one of a horse.
“So, I think I already know what brought you here” He said smiling at me
“Please Chiron, you have to tell me what was stolen. If Poseidon and Zeus go to war against each other, the world will be the destroyed. Every other god will have to choose sides. It will be a complete chaos! I have to go in quest to find what was stolen!”
“Annabeth, we have talked about this. You will only leave this camp when someone special arrives. This is not your quest. You will have your own quest when the time is right.”
I stared at him with big eyes. He had reveled another part of my future. “I will lead a quest?” “Yes dear, but only when a special person gets to this camp.” “Is this person the one in the big prophecy?”
“Annabeth, you know that the future is something that always change. We can’t be sure of anything.”
We both felt silent for a while. I was about to talk when I heard something. Someone was coming, crying, and obviously dragging something. I looked at Chiron and we both went to the porch. I opened the door. In front of was a boy who was carrying an unconscious Grover. He collapsed but I managed to catch Grover before he fell on top of the boy. The boy had black hair and sea-green eyes. I stared at him with wide eyes. He was exactly as one of the gods I’ve seen during our field trip to Olympus. No way. This boy can’t be the son of one of the big three. But even as I said that, I knew it was true. “He’s the one” I told Chiron “He must be”
“Silence Annabeth” he said “He`s still conscious, bring him inside”
I gently sat Grover on a chair, and put the arm of the boy around my shoulder. He was already unconscious when he laid him in one of the infirmaries bed.
smile
Hope you like it!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک darkrai6543 said…
its really good keep posting!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zakittle said…
cool
good so far
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک demigods4ever said…
big smile
Awesome keep posting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PJforever14 said…
awesome !! post soon !!
and please post another chapter in the mark of athena !!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lenorg said…
pretty good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SeaBrat said…
Awesome
post soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک goddessgirl said…
big smile
This is good keep writing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
This is soooo cool!!!!!!
please post soon
Guys im sorry i havnt posted but ive been really busy
Please wait i will post again just wait
smile
ok take your time just dont abandon this
Yeah! Don't abandon us!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percyfan568 said…
smile
That was really good; you better not discontinue this forum cause I have found so many of these that always just stop it is so annoying
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک unknownquestion said…
I agree^abd the worst part…they always end right before the toilet chapter and I go on a rampage so I ou wan we could skip to that chapter then go back to where you were??;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bookruler133 said…
smile
I love the fact that unknownquestion always talks about the toilet chapter! I would like to see the love tunnel chapter.
big smile
post soon
OMG! Bookruler! That would be so funny from Ana ergs view!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasonfan44 said…
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?! THIS WAS POSTED 22 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!??­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Jasonfan44 said…
I have a forum and here's the link:link
Yeah well...people don't cate about the forums they started.
Swimmergirl17:
I do care about this forum but for your information, my vacations started today,
I've been busy studying for my final exams and that's why i didnt post.
I'm sorry i havent post but i take my grades really serious (even if they suck)
But im in vacations so i can start posting again.
big smile
YEAH post soon!!
Ok. I except that. But it would help if u just came on here, to tell us I'd alive cause we might just quit if u don't post anything