The Heroes of Olympus The life of an actress

SeaBrat posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 02:54AM
Annabeth Chase is used to living a high life, getting everything she wants. She is a 18 year old actress and lives in New York and has a house in California. One day her father decides to get her a body guard for her protection. Will Annabeth fall head over heels for him?

Characters: Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson.

*they are mortal*

Disclaimer: all characters belong to RR

The Heroes of Olympus 32 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
why are there two forums like dis? theres two called "the life of an actress" by you with the same number of views and comments... so like ?
oh and post it sounds interesting!! 1st comment!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SeaBrat said…
blush
Really? I didn't post twice.* look of confusion crosses my face* this is the second time this happened! Odd.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک pugluv98 said…
the person hit the submit person twice and post
^ see? makes NOO sense... oh well

post plz!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
POST PLEASE!!!
Annabeth
As you all know I'm Annabeth Chase, actress and big time model. I got what ever I desired and I was filthy rich of course. Anyway, one day I was reading a magazine when my maid stepped in.
" Miss Annabeth?"
" Mindy." I glared at her.
" Your father is calling you," I glanced at my phone, and of course, it was ringing.
" Hi daddy," I cooed.
" hi princess," my dad said.
" what is the news papa?"
" My dear, for your protection, I was thinking..."
" What is it Daddy?"
" I'm getting you another bodygaurd,"
" Why daddy?" I whined. I had fired all of my bodyguards.
" For your protection angel,"
" No, I don't want one," I pouted.
" Your getting one," his tone was suddenly harsh, I shut up. " he will be there shortly. Behave," he commanded. After I promised he hung up. Great! Another body guard. Maybe I will just fire him.

The door bell ringed.
" Get it!" I yelled and Mindy shuffled and opened the door..,
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
smile
post!! post!! post!! post!! please!!!!!! soon!!
post!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Child_of_Hermes said…
come on and POST!!!!!!!
come on and post!
Annabeth
A boy about 6'3 or 6'4 came in, but even if he was majorly hot, like hotter then my current boyfriend, I could only think one thing. Those seagreen large eyes.

*Flashback*
I was 11 years old, nobody knew my name, I was just starting my career. I was walking down town when I heard some one cry, " Please! Please! Help me!" I turned and almost passed out. It was a boy about my age with wide scared gleaming seagreen eyes and black Justin Beiber cut hair, he was trapped under a broken building. My question was how he got there. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm, he turned and his eyes placed upon mine. " Help me," his voice cracked as he said it. I screamed and ran for daddy.

So much later. The boy was out and trembling and I held his cold hand. Apparently, while we were on a plane, there was a horrible earthquake while we were away in New York. Back then I lived in California, I now live in New York. The building crashed and fell to the ground, he was the only survivor.
" What's your name?" I asked the boy. His mouth was in a tight line as he said,
" Percy," I smiled at him.
" I'm Annabeth,"
" Friends?"
" Always," he showed me a missing molar then took out a bracelet from his pocket and put it on my wrist.
" I was going to give it to my mom but...." he trailed off. I placed a hand on his shoulder.
" It's fine," I smiled and admired the Pandora bracelet. It was a simple twisted chain with a large heart pendant, inscribed it said my friend with a diamond in the corner. " How did you pay for this?" I asked him.
" Well my dad bought it and said give this to your mom," he explained. I hugged him. I saw him twice after that day. Then I moved.

* end of flashback*

I glanced at my wrist, and sure enough I still had it on. I got up to introduce myself. He was a good head or so above me, his hair was as messy as always but he had it cut. (Check out Burdge bug! That's kinda him.) it was short and spiky but not like Pauli D or whatever his name was it didn't stick straight up. He had nice swallow skin and handsome features. His eyes kind but stern and were still the color of the sea. He wore a long button up royal blue shirt, nice jeans, and dress shoes. He frowned at his feet, that was not his style, but he was trying to make a good impression.
" Hello, I'm Percy, Percy Jackson," he reached his long arm out.
" Annabeth Chase," I gently took his hand, they were cold like last time. He pulled my wrist up to his face then smiled making me melt.
" It's you," he grabbed my hand. I wanted to run and embrace him, give him a sweet peck on the cheek or lips, but I couldn't let Mindy know, or the press thinking I had a new bou. So I just nodded.
" Did my father talk to you about the terms?"
" Of course," he noticed my harsh tone. I almost whispered I'm sorry, but I didn't.

The next few weeks were awkward, but I held it together. One day I washed up and put on my pajamas for bed when I smelt popcorn cooking. I scrambled down the many staircases and peeped into the "living room" I saw Percy putting in a DVD and eating popcorn. I sat down on the couch, he turned then smiled at me, I smiled back. As we watched Just Go With It, I sneaked closer to him. Since his arm was across the top of the couch, it was like he had his arm around my shoulders. I used his shoulder as a pillow, and brung my knees up to my stomach. His arm dropped from the couch, his arm sort if around my waist. I put my arms gently around his neck. He smelled quite nice I admit. The movie ended, he shifted away and got off the couch, I was disapointed until he stuck in another DVD. He sat next to me, so we were shoulder to shoulder, he was extremely warm. The movie started and I glared at him, it was the Changling, the scariest movie known to man. Well, that's what the credicts said. One part I jumped into his lap and made him put his arms around me as I cowered in his chest. That's when I noticed he didn't have a shirt on. That was two weeks ago.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PJforever14 said…
AWESOME !! post soon
smile
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEAS­E POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
heart
awwwwwwwwww! I luv it!! please post soon!!!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Annabeth
As usual Percy and I were in my pool. He was chasing me around, I was splashing him. I turned and swam to the other side of the pool and got out. Goal accomplished! Suddenly hands gripped my waist and pulled backwards, I screamed as I fell into the pool. After coming up from underwater I gasped for air. Percy's head came up in front of me and finally he extend to his full height. We were pretty much pressed against each other and our eyes were glued together. I surprisingly threw my arms around the neck and he helped and hoisted me up so we were nose to nose. I started to turn my head getting my lips to connect with his. At the last second before our lips collided, Mindy was yelling that my cell phone was ringing. And what was worse, it was my boyfriend Luke.
^ oh snap!!!

shouldn't it be her ex-boyfriend though? that would cause more controversy....just saying.... :D
post soon its really good!!! :D :D
heart
U got that right!! Omgs u must post soon!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
Found this and u must post soon cause it's awesome!
What's ur fav story of mine btw?
Awesome chapter !!
post soon !!
PS- I dont think I can choose between your stories because all of them great !!
Idk. I like them all.
heart
I cant pick a fav!! I love them ALL!!
big smile
^me niether,,, although i REAALLLYYYY like this one and your "BEACH (High school)" one :) THIS IS REALYY GOOD PLEASER POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! :)
post soon!
worried
Please post soon!!
And u need to break up annabeth and luke!!
Plz post!
Annabeth
" Hey Babe," I said with fake enthusiasm.
" Annabeth, my contractor said I need to find a new boo," he said.
" Oh," I tried not to sound happy.
" Still friends?"
"Suuuuuuurrrrrrreeeee," I played with my hair.
" Bye,"
"Bye," I gave Mindy the phone.
" What happened?" Percy came up.
" Nothing," I shrugged. Percy just nodded.
" You have to go! A fashion shoot from Hollister came up!" Mindy cried and ran to get my bags.
" Listen Percy, we can't act like this," I told him, even though my heart broke. he nodded.
" I'm sorry it can't be like this," I whispered in his ear.
" Do you want to be like this," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.
" I don't now. Besides we can't. The paparrazi might think something is up!"
" Why can't they think something is up between us?"
" Your my body guard! I can't!"
" The press don't know that,"
" Percy! We can't! Im serious!"
" If you could... Would you?"
" I don't know! We have to go!" I said while getting into the plane. Then we headed off to California
big smile
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo happy!!!!!!
heart
GREAT chapter !! post soon !
^ awwww....annabeth should dump 'loser luke' and get percy! yay! solutions!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm math!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!