So, this forum topic is about the future of the main characters ~ ^^

ENJOY!

The Heroes of Olympus 47 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fusshi123 said…
angelic
7 YEARS LATER

ANNABETH

THE EPIC WAR BETWEEN THE GIANTS AND DEMIGODS ENDED 7 YEARS AGO. It had been smooth sailing after that- sure, there were still monsters after them. But it was nothing Annabeth couldn't handle.

Annabeth had just turned 24 the month before. She received many gifts, but Percy claimed the top prize for his present- a marriage proposal.

Annabeth smiled as she recalled the incident. Percy was dressed formally at her celebration. In his best tuxedo. He knelt down in front of her, pulled out some flowers and proposed to her with a diamond ring. All eyes lay on her. Annabeth didn't need to think through it for a second. She teared up and agreed, choking at the same time.

And today was the day. She'd be marrying Percy today. Annabeth shut her eyes. She felt a comb run down her hair. 'I can't believe you're gonna spend the rest of your life with seaweed brain.' Thalia smirked.

Thalia was dressed in a white dress. She was one of Annabeth's bridesmaids. The others were Rachel, Hazel, and Piper.

Annabeth frowned. 'What's wrong with Percy?'

Thalia's eyes widened. 'No! I didn't mean it tha way... I just find it... Shocking.'

Annabeth chuckled. 'Hey, Piper and Jason are gonna get married 2 weeks from now.'

'HAH!' Rachel laughed.

Piper blushed.

Annabeth's eyes started to swell up again. 'Im just... So... Happy.'

'Oh, don't you go crying now!' Piper exclaimed. 'You're gonna ruin your mascara!'

'I know, you're right, Piper.' Annabeth sniffed.

Hazel giggled mischievously. 'I went to check on Percy. He's panicking alright. Rummaging through his cupboard to find his best tux. He was murmuring something about you being out of his league.'

Annabeth blushed. 'More like he's out of my league.'

'Im gonna be sick. You are so out of Percy's league.' Rachel commented.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kanu007 said…
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jjspecht said…
big smile
this is really good you should keep going
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
laugh
Please keep going!!! This is sooooo good!! Post soon!!
angelic
PERCY

PERCY WAS SERIOUSLY PANICKING. HE WAS REALLY REALLY NERVOUS. He hoped Annabeth was not getting more and more out of his league.

Percy practically just ransacked the whole cupboard. When he finally found his Tux, he glanced at his watch and realized he had only 1 hour until the wedding ceremony started. He had hired a best man for him- a goat.

To be more precise, a half goat, half man, Grover underwood.

Percy lunged himself at the chair in front of the mirror. He squeezed the gel bottle and gently applied some to his hair after combing it carefully to make sure not a single strand of hair was out of place.

He looked into the mirror and sighed. He looked like a total geek. All he needed now were some round spectacles.

An hour passed by quickly, he dashed for the nearby church.

He stood in front of the organ and signaled for him to start playing the music. as the music started, Percy could see Annabeth walk towards him- she was wearing the dress, the veil, the make up. Percy started sweating.

gods, she looks beautiful Percy wondered. Suddenly he remembered that his dad, and Annabeth's mom, Athena were here. Then he started to sweat even more. Two gods who were rivals were looking at their children get married. Something else popped into his head again. He had to receive blessings from his parents and Annabeth's parents. He was afraid of Athena not doing so.

Percy looked at his right side and saw his mom in a blue dress smiling at him. He felt better after that.

Annabeth finally reached where Percy was standing. Her dad let her go and sat next to Athena.

'You may say your vows now.'

Percy hoped he remembered it right. ' I, Percy Jackson, take thee, Annabeth Chase, to my lawful wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.'

Annabeth gazed into his eyes.' I, Annabeth Chase, take thee, Percy Jackson, to my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.'

'You may now kiss the bride.'

heart
Awwwwwwwwww!!! That is sooooooooo cute!!! Post more soon please!! And question do percy and annabeth have a kid?!
tongue
Haha LOL i would want it to be that way but... I dont know how to... describe how they're gonna get one? :p
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک earthbender99 said…
big smile
YES!!! PERCABETH! I LOVE THIS STORY!
smile
Post soon!! Please!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kanu007 said…
cool
Please keep going!!! This is sooooo good!! Post soon!!
ANNABETH

ANNABETH STARTED TO HAVE BUTTERFLIES IN HER STOMACH. She wasn't comfortable kissing Percy in front of her mom, Athena.

Suddenly she felt Percy's kiss. All emotiohs faded away except for one- love.

Suddenly she was in the future.

A vision.

Percy and Annabeth were in their 30s. In their own apartment, with two kids.

They were twin girls, and they were very unique.

One of them had black hair and grey eyes, while the other had blonde hair and green eyes.

Annabeth smiled. So someday she was gonna have kids with Percy. Then an thought occured to her. How?

She was suddenly jarred back into reality. The kiss had ended. Percy started to pull away.

Percy smiled at her.

Then she heared cheering. Really really loud, cheering. Everyone stood up and clapped.

Percy and Annabeth walked down the isle together.

The party started soon enough. Some were congratulating Percy on their marriage.

Annabeth suddenly remembered about the blessings and reminded Percy. He grabbed her hand and went to find them.

Much to her relief, Annabeth found Percy's parents and hers.

They were chatting together, though Athena looked a little annoyed at Poseidon.

Percy quickly knelt in front of Athena and her dad. Annabeth did the same with Percy's parents.

Annabeth opened her mouth to speak. But just as she was about to, Ms Jackson cut her off. 'Sweetie, don't kneel! We obviously would give you our blessings! You make Percy so happy.' she sniffed.

She then nudged Poseidon. Poseidon nodded his head and smilee warmly.

Percy was really thinking hard. 'Mr chase, Lord Athena, i promise to love your precious daughter for the rest of my life. Like my vow said, i'll cherish her no matter what. So i now kneel before you to ask for your blessings.'

Annabeth's dad nodded.

Annabeth looked at her mom. Athena frowned. 'I'm afraid my answer is yes, perseus Jackson.' Athena yawned.

'Percy, Annabeth?' piper whispered to them. 'Your plane's ready.'

'Plane?' Percy blurted out. 'Weren't we, eh, going by sea?'

poseidon chuckled. 'Don't worry, son. I've had a little chat with Lord Zeus. We've come to qn agreement.'

Annabeth grabbed Percy's hand. 'Come on, let's go!'

Percy looked Puzzled. 'To where?'

'London.' Annabeth smiled.

Ps. Guys, you all want percabeth to hv kids, right? So in the next chapter, don't think i'm sick minded or anything, cuz i needa write about the bed scene? :p heh...
heart
ANNABETH

BY THE TIME THEY HAD REACHED LONDON, it was already morning.

They checked into their hotel. It was really good to know that there were 2 major gods always out there to protect you.

They're day was packed with activities. From sun tanning at the beach to snorkeling underwater. Since Percy was a sea guy and all, it was fun.

They went back to the hotel at night. They chatted by the table. Annabeth filled Percy's and her glasses woth wine.

She smiled. 'To us.'

clink

they drank it up. Annabeth poured some more into her cup. She drank it up again.

Percy looked worried. 'Annabeth, i dont think you should be drinking too much alcohol...'

'Relax Percy, im not drinking that much.'

but Annabeth ended up drinking around 6-7 glasses of wine. She got a little dazed and she didn't realize she was drunk.

Percy was looked at her funny.

'Annabeth, are you al-'

Annabeth didnt let him finish his sentence. She threw herself at him and they landed on the bed.

She pressed her lips against his violently. She clutched his hair and didn't let go. Percy looked a little shocked and taken aback. He kissed back though.

Her mouth met his again and it stayed that way. She pulled bqck for a second and gasped for air.

Annabeth was wearing a blouse. She stood up and unbuttoned it. She then took off her skirt.

She lay on Percy and began to take off his shirt. Percy looked confused but he mustered up his courage to kiss her.

The two sat up on the bed. Percy wrapped his arms around her waist. Annabeth then wrapped her arms and legs around his neck and waist respectively.

Percy was a bit nervous and hesitated to make his next move. He slowly moved his arms up until it reached the lace of her bra.

He began to remove the rest of her clothings and his. He kissed her neck gently. He proceded to the shoulders and back to the lips.

Everything was a blur after that.

Annabeth did remember she fell asleep though.

The next morning, she found herself lying on Percy- not wearing a thing.

she screamed and quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped herself around it.

Percy awoke when she screamed. He blinked sleepily and yawned.

Suddenly, Annabeth remembered what had happened the previous night. She was completely drunk.

'I'm so sorry,' Annabeth covered her mouth. 'I... I don't know what happened-'

Percy silenced her with a kiss.

He smiled. 'It's okay.'
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک earthbender99 said…
OMG OMG OMG!!! So cute!!!! AWWWWW! So this is how she's gonna get pregnent!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک virtus said…
smile
not bad....even though my mom wouldn't really approve, but who cares, Right? I never listen to her anyway.
heart
Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! That was amazing, both chappies!!!!! Please post soooon!!!!!
HEY! So i know that last chapter was sick, but... how else are they supposed to have those twins?! :(
big smile
well you should post some more so I can read cause this is giving me ideas for my forum
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tortillialuvsrr said…
crying
I promised myself I wouldn't cry!!! I can't take it!!!! I just caught up and when I read the wedding part I almost cried!!! BUT NOW!!!! I am crying!!!! That was awesome I love percabeth!!!!! Please Post soon!!!!!!

(Tears of joy!!!!)
worried
Please post soon!!!!!!!!
@jjspecht how does this give you an idea for your forum?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
^
um.. i dont even want to know.

post soon...? yes? soon? POST! :P
worried
Please post soon!!!!!
smile
Yea new page!!
post!! HaPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nick3537 said…
tongue
Post post post merry chrismas :) post O.o
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth-bcz7 said…
heart
please post soon!! luv it!! <3
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST PLZ SOON!!!!!! NEED U TO POST!!!!
worried
post soon.
Plz post!!
crying
Cmon fusshi please post!!!!!
angry
I hate it when authors do this!
POST SOON!!!!!!
soon...please
post soon!!!! dont abandon us!! *tear* plz!!!!!!!!
crying
I HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS!!! THEY FORGET ABOUT THEIR FORUMS!!!!!
yeah me too
angelic
I bet just like me he is having severe writers block so don't get worried so don't expect things rght away cause we have think about what you guys would like best
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horse22133454 said…
big smile
post soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iamawesome77 said…
rainy
"Good but innaproptiate" He/She warned you dude, so you don't need to get all angry at fusshi123 for writing something that he/she is allowed to write, so don't make her/him feel guilty or anything!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک natroxman said…
fusshi123 is a girl ^ it says on her page
angry
Post soon!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
Post kind of gross but I knew I was warned still read it though. Haha
crying
Hello guys... Sorry for not posting for so long... :/ i don't know how to say this but... I will not be writing in this forum topic anymore :( I just can't bring myself to write the future any longer :( I'm not sure if you'll forgive me (I don't expect you to) but I just... Can't. I'm a little sensitive and I take comments really seriously and I'm not killing this forum topic just because I got a bad review. Sorry... But I'm not gonna stop writing though. I'll still be writing in my other forum topic. And yes. I'm a girl
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fros4est said…
what the hades oh well gonna read your other forum
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Lt_Pupster said…
angry
DEATH TO PERCABETH