The Heroes of Olympus The Minor Rebellion

greektrickster posted on Dec 16, 2011 at 01:32PM
Rating T maybe because I might use a few cusses

Characters: Percy,Annabeth,Reyna,Jason,Piper,Hazel,Fra­nk,­Leo­,Oc­tav­ian­,
And a couple of other new characters I'll introduce.( surprise )

Sypnosis:After the Giant War, a couple of new campers are taken to camp by a mysterious demigod.one of the boys starts dating Annabeth.Percy feels an anger and pain and to escape he makes a plan,
A new threat rises on Olympus,a threat stronger then any before as it comes from within the gods,see how the three new demigods and Percy defeat the threat and do something no hero has ever dared to do.
Read how Percy tries to defeat the threat with the help of the mysterious demigod from earlier who has a terrible curse that stretches back to over a hundred years.
Romance,adventure,humour( I'll try ),Pain,

Please read,I'll post if I think people are interested

The Heroes of Olympus 6 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kanu007 said…
big smile
can't wait for the story
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
Sounds great! Post soon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
post soon! and why is it that ever story like this has Annabeth cheating on Percy? just wondering

post it sounds kewl!! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greektrickster said…
Every story has Annabeth cheating on Percy because,Percy loves annabeth and his fatal flaw is loyalty,but Annabeth is always worried about other people like Luke and no one has ever read a chapter from her POV which fits her personality,thus everyone including me assumes that annabeth has to be the one cheating Percy and not the other way around.

And do you really think that I could show Percy in bad light,that would be impossible.then you guys would make a team and send a bunch of hellhounds at me and I will be dead,,but if it's annabeth people curse her and then I don't get eaten by hellhounds,see universalpowa.

I occasionally do make some sence.
And I will post if I see more people are interested.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک CasentWho said…
big smile
I'm interested post!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
I want a chappie!