The Heroes of Olympus The One that Got Away

this-is-me posted on Dec 17, 2011 at 11:00PM
I've been reading lots of anti-percabeth fics and wanted to try one. I will still be posting on my Daughter of Olympus and no, I don't hate percabeth. Spam away and yes, I just got rights to everything by RR this morning (jk)

The Heroes of Olympus 37 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swiftwater said…
I'm very interested comtinue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک this-is-me said…
big smile
~Annabeth~

My heart pounded to the beat of the oars of the Argo 3. I couldn’t believe that I was finally going to be reunited with Percy for the second time. (I’d been so angry when Hera when she had switched Percy and Jason again after we won the war. She said she wanted to keep our interdependence strong, but I just wanted to slap her.) I’d spent most of the morning fantasizing about our reunion. He probably wouldn’t even wait for the ship to land. That seaweed brain would probably try to jump straight over the railing just to see her. He would sweep her up into his tan, muscled arms and kiss her on the cheek. His eyes would be bright with happiness and his jet-black hair would be tousled and wind-blown. Gods, he was perfect. Until then, I had to make do with my fantasies. Leo emerged from under decks with soot smeared across his olive cheeks. His elfin grin spread across his face and he pronounced that we would be landing in 5 minutes. My heart seemed to swell with happiness as I looked into the distance. Somewhere, Percy was waiting for me.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
~Annabeth~

The shape of Camp Jupiter emerged from the fog below as we descended gently. Hundreds of shining faces looked curiously up at the ship, while some drew thin golden weapons to prepare to defend their camp. Piper, at Leo’s signal, dropped a white handkerchief as a sign of peace. I desperately searched for Percy’s dark hair, but none had the dark hue that was so familiar. As it turned out, I was the one jumping over the railing of the ship because for some reason, Percy was not in the unfamiliar crowd of Romans. I called is name incessantly until a small girl with coffee skin said that he was at the beach. I breathed a sigh of relief and mentally scolded myself. Of course he would be at the beach! I sprinted towards the smell of salt and skidded on the sand at what I saw. A completely smooth ocean with not one bubble. Not one. Percy must be underwater with somebody, because only he could summon all the bubbles in the ocean to one place. I dove under the water to see whatever he was showing his friend and gasped. I got an awful mouthful of salt water, but the pain at what I saw was the worst.

Questions? Comments? Please reply!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
smile
Post more please!!!! And soon
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
POST MARE!! AWESOMNESS!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک number1pjfan said…
big smile
That sounds good so far! It docent exactly match up with the ending of the son of Neptune but you probably did that for your plot. I wonder what she saw... I like how in this one Percy was cheating because in most of them Annabeth cheats. Plus, if it's Reyna then Piper and Jason can get together!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hollistergurl said…
OMG! wow so i heard a lot of percabeth breaking up stories in PERCY'S hearbrokeness, but never ANNABETH'S... this will be interesting :) post soon!
i bet it's Reyna, that no good daughter of Bellona -.-
big smile
~Annabeth~

I saw Percy, but instead of elation, I felt betrayal. He was locked in an embrace with a flaxen-haired beauty in a beautiful mauve toga with golden circlets surrounding her toned biceps. The underwater kiss was Percy’s and mine. Not this…this…this girl! I swam angrily into their massive air bubble and screamed, “Perseus Jackson! How could you!?” Tears were steadily flowing down my cheeks when they broke their kiss. Percy’s eyes were wild and guilty, but the harshly beautiful girl looked smug and victorious.
“A-Annabeth,” Percy started, but I just shook my head and shot away. Percy tried to use the currents to hold me back, but there was no controlling an angry girl with a broken heart. I emerged on the beach, gasping for breath, and tore for the ship. I shoved aside insensitive campers with royal purple shirts with black Latin script and the sight of the ship not 100 yards away fueled me. Suddenly, a pale arm shot out from behind a majestic pillar and pulled me inside of a temple. I fought furiously against the pale, tall, and scrawny camper, but his arms were steel cables. I relented and collapsed on a pile of stuffed animals, sobbing.
“Hey, it’s ok,” a high, but male voice soothed. “My name’s Octavian, and I’m sure we’re going to be great friends.”
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
^AAAHHH!!! OCTAVIAN!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!

okay...that was out of context, but OCTAVIAN IF YOU HURT HER I WILL SEND MY TEDDY BEAR ARMY AFTER YOU!!! how do you think they feel when ur spilling their guts? do ya? do ya? do ya? huh? huh? huh?
okay...i am soo bored so.... POST SOON!!!!
WOAH OCTAVIAN?!?!?! OMMMGGGGGG!
POST SOON!
angry
Urrrgggghhhhhh! I HATE Octavian! If he turns he or anything, well let's just say Rachel might have to take over for Camp Jupiter! On the bright side, I'm glad you posted! Good chapter!

P.S. The angry face if or Octavian. I'd give you a smily face but I HATE him!

P.S. Read the forum back in time please. I'm taking it over and I'd like it if you'd read it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک guardgirl21 said…
smile
Post soon!!
smile
Good chappie but octavian...........really know one likes him!!!!!! But really good chappie!!! Post soon!!!
angry
That's because he's EVIL!!!!
yeah, cuz someone who rips open stuffed teddy bears is DEFINITELY evil. DEFINITELY.
^ yes! leave my teddy bears alone! Theodore Roosevelt would be ashamed of you!!!

Post soon
!!!!! :D :D
DIE OCTAVIAN!
By the way. Awesome chappie!
Teehee universal pow a!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Percabethteam said…
DIE OCTAVIAN! YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE. IF YOU HURT A SINGLE HAIR OF ANNABETH, YOUR GONNA REGRET IT!

And also is it not Argo II, not ArgoIII?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک perceus121 said…
good story love it
Post soon!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
hmmm
hmmmm interesting
^^^^ its the argo 3 becuz its AFTER the son of neptune, this is AFTER the war of gaea and stuff...i think :P
POST PLZ!!!! I BEG U!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tortillialuvsrr said…
smile
PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
IM DIEING!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
PLEASE POST SOON THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D XD
Started a pg!!!!!
crying
Please post soooooooon!
Pretty pl post soon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک perceus121 said…
heart
post plzzz love your story so far
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon
Did u fiver this forum?
wink
fiver this forum? is that another spell-check error?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
I hatE these forum but yours is very detailed and good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Child_of_Hermes said…
I CANT BELIEVE YOU BROUGHT IN OCTAVIAN!!! woah, i just realized that i typed that in all caps, but i dont feel like deleting it. now i know why people got mad when in m forum, i had percy go on a 'date' with drew after a incident (and no, it was not blackmail)
big smile
Thanks guys! I haven't been posting on this because I have no experience in love & breaking up and stuff, but I post way more frequesntly on my other forum: The Daughter of Olympus.

link