The Heroes of Olympus Back In Time 2

number1pjfan posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 05:47PM
Disclaimer: I own nothing so far, the negotiations with Rick Riordan are continuing.... Give it a week or so :)

My first forum so please no flames, they will be used for pizza however! I love constructive criticism as it will improve my writing.

Spam away, I love to laugh at the crazy stuff you guys say. However, please don't write post a million times with a gazillion exclamation marks.

This topic was started by perlia4ever but was decided to be taken up after she stopped posting. Should she come back and wish to take control again this forum will be deleted.

After the giant war and Gaea was put back to sleep, the most famous heroes were made immortal. Annabeth during the giant war was cheating on Percy with his Roman half brother who was exactly like Luke in looks and behavior (but he wasn't a traitor). When Gaea tried to bait Percy with that, he got the strength to destroy her once and for all. In doing so, he and the other six (Jason, Piper, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna) who had been fighting off the giants split up her powers among them. Percy did recieve the largest share though. When Percy emerged to fight of the few remaining giants, Annabeth saw his furious and betrayed face and knew that he knew. She was distracted and killed by porhiyron. After the other campers with Brian leading them finished off the monster army attacking Rome, the seven, Thalia Grace (who spontaneously decided to quit the hunters and become a goddess), Nico DiAngelo, Brian and Rachel were given, or in some cases forced, to receive immotality.

Right after they haas been given their powers, Apollo and Aphrodite worked together to find out the love futures of the new immortals. They found that Jason and Piper were perfect for each other, since Leo and Reyna had both been unlucky with their love lives and would join together, and that Frank+Hazel=true love, and last but not least that Percy Jackson and Zeus' favorite and only daughter had strong feelings for each other. The other Olympian gods were alerted and all were happily given permission by their respective parents but Zeus simply couldn't permit for Percy to become his immortal son-in-law. As neither had confided in another and Thalia no longer had a vow to stay with, she was immediately forced into marriage with Brian.
Heartbroken and alone, Percy simply could not stay. But just before he left, he went to the unhappy Thalia and asked her if she wanted a fresh start. Using his time powers they traveled back in time to Percy's first day at Yancy Academy.

The Heroes of Olympus 28 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...